Young Woman's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers

"Oh my," said Sue as they parked across the street from what Sue thought was more of a costume shop than a clothier.

"Indulge me. It's a crime to hide your tits in heavy fabric that's sold just for support. Many of the dancers shopping here probably have enhanced breasts that need a large bra but they want a style that displays their assets rather than hiding them. Perhaps they'll have something you'll like. Don't worry about the cost; it's my treat or perhaps, more accurately, a treat for me."

Sue didn't expect to find anything in the store she'd wear-much less like. Entering the store she felt overwhelmed by the bright colors and wild styles. The entire front section of the store seemed dedicated to stage costumes for strippers and dresses that were probably bought by call girls.

A busty woman in her forties approached Sue to ask if she could help. To Sue the woman appeared to be the stereotypical retired dancer who'd worked hard at staying fit and sexy. Her greeting seemed warm and genuine which helped Sue feel a little more at ease. When Sue sheepishly said she was looking for a bra the clerk gestured to the rear of the store and asked if Sue knew her correct size. Bill trailed along.

Sue explained that she was lactating and therefore ranged in size but the DDs she'd been wearing were definitely too small. The woman pointed toward a rack and said, "We've got E and F cups on the top row. Why don't you look and then try one on. Most of the styles will be available in either size. We have several manufacturers and they'll each fit a little differently."

Bill examined the E cup bras on the rack as Sue did the same. He selected two styles before Sue could react and handed them to her saying, "Remember who's in charge of your breasts. Try these on. They probably wouldn't be good for your office but I think I'd like your breasts in them when you're not at work. If they truly don't fit or are uncomfortable you can say so and I won't buy them but these are the kind of bras I visualize cradling your breasts so I'll expect your cooperation."

With feigned submissive obedience Sue replied, "Yes dear." The sales clerk pointed out the dressing room and told Bill he could go in with his wife if she wanted since there were no other customers. Bill thanked her and squeezed into the closet-sized room.

Sue stripped to the waist tried on the first bra which was a demi-cup style. She remarked that her tits had been too big for this style since freshman year in high school. To her surprise the cups fit her well. They barely covered her nipples and left large expanses of her breasts exposed but she couldn't complain about the fit. She bent over to see if she'd fall out and was surprised again that the cups seemed to stay in place. Sue asked Bill to lean to the side so she could see the mirror. She had to admit the bra was much sexier and fit better than anything she had been wearing. She glanced at Bill and felt that his smile was a definite vote to buy.

The process was repeated with the second bra and again Bill had picked well. It was another low cut style that displayed more than it covered but fit perfectly. She couldn't argue with the choice and was becoming excited at having sexier bras than she thought existed. At Bill's request she left her new bra in place and re-dressed.

Bill picked up a second of the demi cup style observing to Sue that it was in the larger size. She looked at him quizzically and he whispered, "It will fit better when you're full. I also think my sucking on you is going to increase your milk production which will make you bigger much of the time."

Sue looked at him- unsure of how she felt about his statement. "Do you really think I'll produce more? ...And get bigger?"

"I did a little research on the Internet and that's what I expect. As we've said, I'm better at draining you than the pump. Your body will probably think you're feeding twins or triplets and produce more."

"Oh my, that's strangely arousing. I'm not sure if I want it to happen but the pervert in me finds the concept very hot."

"The pervert in me thinks of it each time I suck on you- I suck a little harder to make you bigger. You're obviously huge now but the thought of my mouth making you bigger is a turn on."

Sue shuddered- not knowing if it was due to fear or excitement. She marveled at how Bill seemed to share some of the same kinkiness she'd kept to herself for so long.

They handed the bras they'd selected to the clerk and alerted her to the one Sue was wearing. Bill handed her the tag he'd removed. To Sue's surprise he then said they weren't quite done shopping.

Bill suggested they look at some new shirts. The sales clerk directed them to a rack and some shelves. Bill quickly found some stretchy tops that had low cut necklines. Sue smiled but said, "I could never wear that. I'd look like a hooker."

"I think it's perfect for our at home time together. You know that I can't get enough of your breasts. If I left it up to you your tits would be covered up in loose shirts most of the time. This shirt will give me some flesh to ogle. You can expect me to buy others. For now I'll buy this one in red and the one with the somewhat higher neckline in black. Perhaps you'll wear that one out of the house."

Sue reluctantly agreed to his suggested purchases and they checked out. They visited the two more mundane lingerie shops and Sue selected two additional bras at the second boutique. They weren't as sexy as the low cut ones Bill had found but fit better and were more feminine than what Sue had been wearing.

During their time at the second shop Bill studied a mannequin displaying a black satin corset that ended just below the model's breasts- allowing for the woman to wear her choice of bras. It included garters for stockings though on the mannequin they simply dangled. To Bill the principle allure of the design was being able to leave the corset in place while removing Sue's bra. He could envision how she'd look with her tits exposed while her lower torso was wrapped in the black corset and her legs were accentuated by garters and stockings. His cock stiffened at the thought.

When he asked Sue to ask for the corset in her size she looked at the price tag and coughed- saying it was too much. Bill wouldn't accept that and told her how he'd already enjoyed several minutes of thinking of her in the garment. In fact, he said he'd already been planning a dinner date with her for Sunday evening at a romantic restaurant. She'd wear the corset and the sexy bra she'd bought earlier. He was looking forward to stripping the bra off and ravishing her breasts as soon as they returned home from dinner. The only question he said was whether her tits would be full or empty during their dinner. The alternatives were each sexy in its own way; he was leaning toward having her full and horny but that would somewhat limit his assault after dinner to sucking on her breasts which would be aching. If he drained her before dinner she wouldn't be as horny but he'd be able to be rougher and could better enjoy her overall body.

Sue said, "Do I get input on whether I go to dinner full or empty?"

"Definitely not," replied Bill. "That's part of the beauty of control."

Sue smiled at him, walked to the clerk and told the woman she'd like the corset in her size. While the clerk was retrieving the requested corset Sue whispered to Bill, "Your little scenario made my tits leak. I hope the pads were enough to protect my new bra. I think it's time we got home. We'll have to wait for an hour to stay on schedule but at home I can better deal with leaks."

"I'm never going to apologize for making you leak. In fact, I think teasing you to the point of leaking is part of my job. It's another way to remind you how much better I am than a plastic pump."

"Mmmm...," was Sue's only comment.

Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers
12