Young Woman's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers

Bill smiled and said, "Too much talk and not enough skin. Let me take the bra off and see- and get a taste of the largest, sexiest tits I've ever seen." She smiled and nodded.

With that Bill took a half step to Sue's side, reached to her back to unhook her bra and stepped back to her front. She peeled the wet cups off of her breasts. Bill stared at her tits. They were even bigger than he'd visualized and the skin seemed taut from the pressure of her accumulated milk. The tight skin reminded him of some enhanced breasts he'd seen but he knew he was going to suck on these and make them look more natural. The lower portion of each breast looked wet and there were several red marks where the bra's seams had been pressing into her swollen flesh. The reality of 'working tits' stuck Bill; these weren't the airbrushed globes on a porn website. These tits were heavy with milk and straining to be milked.

Bill reached out to weigh each breast. They were far heavier than any he'd held before. He brought his mouth in close and used his tongue to clean the surface areas that had a coating of milk while carefully avoiding her nipples. He pulled his head back a few inches to better study her tits and said, "Wow. I feel as if I should kneel in homage. Your tits are spectacular. The red marks look painful; you really should buy a larger bra. I'm going to try to be gentle with your nipples but I'm already almost out of control so just hit me in the head if I'm too rough."

His mouth encircled Sue's left nipple and he tongued it to get a better sense of its size. He loved large nipples and hers was larger than he'd expected. The one in his mouth was both taller and fatter than any he'd touched before. His mind cataloged it as approaching gum drop size which was certainly in a class apart from the pencil eraser nipples one or two prior companions had offered. He thought of the expression 'bigger is better' and was truly amused at adding 'wetter' to the phrase There was a definite coating of thin milk on his tongue as he explored her; it was a sensation he'd never experienced before and he liked the kink of it. He was also turned on by the reappearance of milk after he tongued it away. More milk was continually oozing from her erect nipple.

Sue gasped with arousal. Bill loved her big milky nipple and her reaction to his touch made it all the more exciting. Since a mere touch of his lips had caused this much pleasure he visualized her jumping off the bed when he started sucking on her. She'd said the pump gave her orgasms; his mouth would be better. Multiple huge orgasms would rock her and she'd be begging for more. He could feel his cock throb in response to the image.

His mouth sealed itself around her nipple and he gently sucked on her. Milk sprayed into his mouth as Sue grunted and her upper body tensed. For a second or two he thought he'd hurt her; her whispered 'harder' allayed that fear. He sucked harder and was rewarded by more milk and sounds of arousal. Sue's passion escalated and her hand cupped his head- holding it to her breast. Bill relaxed his suction, swallowed and then sucked again causing Sue to pull him even closer as she gasped with obvious pleasure.

Bill was in a new world. He continued his pattern of suction and swallowing but had no idea how long her milk would last. He assumed she'd tell him when to stop if it wasn't obvious to him. His mind raced ahead to wonder if this might become a regular event. Had Sue been hinting at that when she'd said she'd prefer a man to plastic? He wasn't sure if that was what she'd meant but if she wanted him to service her tits he'd be more than willing. The image of having her swollen tits in his mouth several times a day made his cock ache. That in turn reminded him of her promised tit fuck and that made his cock pulse with excitement. He started to worry that he'd cum before his cock even touched her tits.

Sue's scream and rough squeeze of his head as she orgasmed cut off his thoughts. At about the same time the milk seemed to stop. Bill didn't know if her excitement cut off the supply or if he'd drained that breast.

Not really knowing what to do he pulled back from her left nipple and moved to her right. Sue gasped as his mouth closed around her nipple and her hand re- tightened around his head. She panted "Be gentle for a moment. Don't stop but let me catch my breath."

Bill sucked softly on her massive nipple and felt her milk fill his mouth at a slower pace. It was a more sensuous scene than the lustful moments they'd shared with her left breast. Bill enjoyed the intimacy and could tell that Sue was also pleased by his more controlled milking. She uttered several 'oohs' and other sounds of contentment. Gradually he could sense her sexual arousal was increasing. That prompted him to suck at a slightly faster pace and with greater strength. Sue moaned with pleasure which turned him on even more. He started to visualize how her tits would look and feel wrapped around his hard cock and again hoped he wouldn't cum too soon.

Sue seemed to have several small orgasms and then gently pushed his head away saying, "You've drained me. Actually, you've drained both my milk and my horniness. I've never felt so sated."

Bill moved his face back a few inches. He didn't want to be crude or selfish but he hoped she wasn't so contented as to forget his needs. After a few seconds Sue said, "Just give me a few more seconds. I haven't forgotten that I promised you a tit fuck." She paused and then said, "My vagina is very wet. Would you like some of that wetness as lube or would you like to fuck my tits dry?"

It took a second for Bill to register the lewd words coming from this woman whom he'd thought of as too ladylike to speak of spreading her pussy fluids on her tits for fucking. She was a lot hotter than he'd thought.

When he got his thoughts together he said, "Wet sounds fantastic. Sucking on you got me so excited I thought I might cum before I got the chance to rub myself between your great tits. I've calmed down a little but I won't last very long- wet or dry. Fucking your tits coated in your juices sounds obscenely good."

"Yes, it does," she replied. Sue rolled onto her back. She snaked a hand down into her panties and brought it to her chest where Bill could see moisture being deposited between her mounds. She repeated the movement to add to the lube while giving Bill a sexy smile. She then moved a hand up to the outside of each breast- gently pushing them up and inward. The secretions spread out and stuck to her flesh.

Bill didn't need any more of an invitation. He moved to kneel above her waist and lowered his upper body to rest on his extended arms. This lowered his cock to rest between her mounded breasts. Sue backed off with her hands to create more of an open valley. When his cock dropped all the way into the trough she squeezed her tits together and enveloped his cock in her soft flesh. Bill let out a sigh as he felt her soft embrace. Almost immediately he began to thrust slowly. The sensations transmitted by his sensitive cock to his brain were of exquisite pleasure.

Bill wanted to see what his cock was enjoying. He looked down but could barely see his cockhead appear and disappear as he moved. Her breasts were enormous mounds all but swallowing him up. He loved the sight of her hands pressing them inward- dedicating her tits to his pleasure. There'd never been anything sexier.

As they had both expected Bill's cock erupted after just a few thrusts. Sue's upper chest received a modest shower but most of his cum stayed trapped between her tits. Bill felt compelled to apologize for cumming so soon but Sue dismissed that saying she would have been insulted if he hadn't been so excited. She said he'd last longer next time which he thought was a great way to say he'd be invited back.

After a few seconds rest Bill rolled off of Sue and she reached to a nightstand for some tissues. The exhausted couple lay next to each other with Bill subtly enjoying an extended study of Sue's upper body as she cleaned up the mess on her chest. In her prone position he couldn't make a fair comparison of her breasts after they'd been drained with how they looked earlier but he noted that her skin looked less taut and the red bra seam marks had faded. Her tits were still obviously very large and he longed to fondle them.

Sue was aware of his staring and had enough self- confidence to welcome his inspection. After a minute or two she observed, "Even as we lay here my tits are gradually refilling with milk. They'll be asking for attention in about 3 hours, rather insistent in four and desperate for relief in five. I'm usually able to sleep through the night but my life is dominated by my breasts. I'm dedicated to making them feel good and in turn they give me great pleasure but their schedule can be very demanding. While the feminist in me says my brain is more important than my breasts the physical reality is that I'm controlled by my tits."

Bill didn't know what to say so he just nodded in understanding.

"Here's my typical day. As soon as I get up in the morning I'll pump my milk and freeze it. I'll wear my largest bra and put absorbent pads inside to avoid leaks. Even though I wear a suit jacket to cover up a little I'll have some lecherous guys buzzing around me off and on throughout the morning. I'll drain myself at lunchtime. During the afternoon two or three guys will make unnecessary stops at my desk trying to get an extra peak. I haven't told anyone at work about my milk; the guys just know my tits are bigger than ever and like to look. I don't know what the women think.. In any case, after work my tits need to be drained as soon as I get home and then again before bed.

"I'm not complaining. I've chosen my current lifestyle. There's a part of me that likes having swollen tits that attract attention. The milking does get me off but it's also a very impersonal routine. I know we both enjoyed your milking me; do you think you might be able to bring your mouth into my schedule? Your mouth felt so much better than my pump."

Bill's cock twitched. His small head was ready to move in with Sue and milk her regularly. His larger head recognized that he barely knew Sue, he had a job, an apartment and an overall life that didn't allow for 4 milkings a day. He hesitated and then said, "Sign me up."

Sue rolled over part way and raised herself on one arm. Looking at Bill while he was staring at her breasts in their new position she said, "Look at my face for a moment. This is serious. My body has physical needs that follow a schedule. I'm thinking we might both enjoy your participation but it wouldn't all be about sex. The routine can be boring. Keeping to the schedule is important. Delayed milking gets very uncomfortable- even painful. I can be bitchy and demanding if my tits are neglected."

"I can guarantee your breasts won't be neglected. I'd love to participate. I do have a job and some commitments but I'm sure we can work out a routine."

"Okay. As long as you understand that it's not a teenage guy's fantasy. I know my lactation with no baby is strange- if not perverted. I'd guess that I'll keep lactating for another 6 to 9 months and then give it up. I've become comfortable with my life. This isn't just for a week or two."

"I can't do four times a day unless we were living together and I don't know that we're ready for a 24/7 relationship after just a couple of dates. I assume less than 24/7 would be okay? By the way, I'm not a teenager but sucking on you regularly would be a fantasy come true."

"Of course less than full time would be fine- it's what I had in mind. Let's get dressed and get some dinner. We can talk about it some more and then perhaps come back here for a longer titfuck when you're not so excited. Later you can do my bedtime milking before you go home."

They went to the local tavern for drinks and supper as originally planned but had a very different conversation than Bill had anticipated. They were now partners in Sue's unusual lifestyle. Sue explained some practical aspects of lactation such as the risk of sore nipples, how long the breast pump took to do its job, and her morning routine. Bill explained his work schedule and the couple of evening groups for which he had weekly commitments.

They tentatively decided Bill would visit before and after work Monday through Friday which would be two milking sessions. He'd spend from noon to bedtime with Sue on Saturdays and Sundays which would cover three of her milkings on those days. He wouldn't stay overnight and for the immediate future they wouldn't have vaginal sex. Sue pointed out that titfucking would be too messy for work day mornings. Bill volunteered that he didn't need to climax at every milking; indeed, he thought his body couldn't climax that often. Sue agreed that was probably the case but he should never leave with blue balls. She noted that she wasn't too experienced at giving blowjobs but was more than willing to practice each morning that he wanted a release.

After supper they returned to Sue's apartment. They embraced tightly- affirming their new intimate relationship. They moved to the couch where Bill spent an extended time kissing her. After a while Bill's kisses included her neck and shoulders. He gently removed her blouse. Her bra followed. Sue cautioned about possible leakage and they both removed their remaining outer garments.

Bill explored Sue's body and worshipped her tits while studiously avoiding her nipples. Her tits were truly spectacular- easily the best Bill had ever enjoyed so intimately. In addition to their large size and incredibly soft feel Bill felt her tits were perfectly shaped. They could grace any centerfold of any men's magazine or be featured on any 'best tits' website. Bill tried not to be too rough physically but fondled and caressed her soft flesh in every way imaginable when he wasn't kissing and mouthing her gently. In those moments when his mouth wasn't full Bill complimented Sue on her body using socially acceptable terms and avoiding the crude words that ran through his mind.

Bill was thrilled that Sue's nipples were so prominent and kissed them lightly. His cock throbbed as his lips touched her nubs and tasted the small bit of milk they were exuding. He loved large nipples and truly enjoyed playing with them. Sue's nipples were huge and seemed to be incredibly sensitive. Even the slightest contact resulted in a passionate reaction. He couldn't resist tonguing each one while holding it captive with his teeth. At Sue's direction he didn't suck on them to avoid her milk 'letting down'- a new concept for him. She explained that if her body thought it was time to be milked her breasts would react by opening the ducts and her whole milking schedule would be thrown off.

It was obvious from her arousal that Sue liked his attention to her sensitive nubs. In fact, Bill could sense that Sue was close to achieving orgasm from his tongue and teeth on her left nipple while his fingers toyed lightly with her right. Wanting to help her get there he dropped his free hand to the area of Sue's Venus Mound and pressed against her panties. Her hips rose and she ground herself against his palm. Her excitement reached a new level and in a few seconds Sue's body shook with a huge climax. Thin streams of milk sprayed from each breast and then stopped. Bill's mouth caught the spray from the left nipple. The milk jetting from her right side landed on Bill's arm and thigh which he found oddly sexy.

In the afterglow of her climax Sue whispered, "You are indeed a gentleman. I could sense your lust and yet knew you were trying not to assault my breasts. Thanks for being gentle. Would you like to fuck my tits?"

Bill smiled and replied, "Do I really need to answer that? Of course."

Sue gestured to Bill to let her get up and that he should stay where he was. She disappeared down a hall and then returned with a bottle of baby oil and a large beach towel. Bill could see that Sue was looking at the furniture to assess how they could best position themselves to place his cock and her breasts at the same height. She settled on a decision and moved an ottoman near the coffee table. The towel was placed so that it covered the ottoman and the nearby floor. She sat on the ottoman, spread her legs and gestured for Bill to kneel between her thighs.

As Bill followed her instructions he scanned her legs which were well shaped and decorated with thigh high stockings held up by a black garter belt. He said, "I'm compelled to say how great your legs look and how sexy the stockings and garters are. My cock is very excited to be invited between your breasts but your legs are so beautiful as to be very distracting."

"You know where you were invited; no sweet talk is going to get you anywhere else."

Immediately Bill tried clarify that he wasn't seeking to be anywhere but between her breasts and Sue seemed to accept that his compliment had been just that. Her hands cradled her breasts in a physical invitation and she said, "Move your cock in close and I'll drizzle a few drops of baby oil on you- not too much since I want us both to feel your cock."

Bill thought he'd cum just from her words but was able to nestle his hard cock between her breasts and enjoy both the look and feel of her lubricating the tip of his cock. She quickly put the bottle down on the table and grasped her breasts to squeeze her flesh around him. This also stopped the excess lube from leaking down too far and caused the lube to lightly coat the inner slopes of her tits and his cock shaft. Sue told him that with about two hours of milk in her breasts he'd probably get wet from her leaking; he assured her that would be fine.

Sue moved her hands to grind her flesh on Bill's cock and said, "Fuck my tits. We both know you've wanted to do this since we first met. I'm sure this afternoon's brief episode left you wanting more."

Bill mumbled his agreement as he stared down at the incredible view of his cock buried between her mounds of soft flesh. They weren't as full of milk as they'd been in the afternoon which made them seem softer and more sensuous. Since he'd thought they were perfect before it was hard to imagine them being even better but they were.

"Are they they're as soft and fuckable as you imagined them to be when you jacked off on the night we met? You did beat off that night thinking about my tits- didn't you? Be honest; if you try to be a gentleman and say 'no' I'll be offended."

Bill thrust between her mounds with greater force in response to her words. He gasped with arousal as he moved his aching cock upward and back in the tunnel she'd created for him. He didn't want to talk but knew he had to answer her question. The memory of beating off that night added to his arousal. "Of course, I beat off thinking about your tits. Telling me your cup size as we said goodnight all but guaranteed that and you knew it. You're very lewd for such a classy woman."

Sue smiled and added to his excitement by saying, "That night you didn't even know I swell out of my DD cups every few hours and grow to about an F cup. That's when I need your mouth. When you had your dick in your hand that night you didn't know you'd be sucking on my big wet nipples and making me cum by doing it. Remember you'll be doing that again in a little while and again tomorrow- several times."

In less than a minute Bill's breathing got heavy and his cock was erupting. Sue squeezed him more tightly to add to his pleasure and said, "Give it to me. Cover my tits with your cum just like you visualized that first night."

Bill could feel every ounce of his strength leave his body as he shot his load. His whole body felt powerless to move so he stayed still and leaned forward slightly to use Sue for support. After recovering a little he pulled back and said, "Wow. Besides your tits your talk is pretty good at making me cum."

Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers