Your Ass is Mine Stone

Story Info
Jennifer finally wins a bet with Emma.
6k words
4.43
36.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Emma Stone or Jennifer Lawrence or any other celebrities.

*****

"Your ass is mine Stone? Really?" Emma Stone groaned, breaking the kiss, "Why not just tell the whole world we're having sex?"

"Awww come on, who's going to think that." Jennifer Lawrence grinned, "People see me as quirky. At best. Crazy is more accurate. So when I say something like that people just think it's me being weird, or at worst referencing some friendly competition. Which technically I am, speaking of which, in case there was any confusion, I'm totally here to collect."

Pulling away Emma crossed her arms, "I don't see why I should hold up my end of the bargain considering you endangered our careers."

"How about because you are a shameless lesbian anal slut." Jennifer pointed out with another grin.

"Well, there's that." Emma conceded, and then smirked as she turned her back to her secret lover, "But are you sure a total bottom like you has got what it takes to fuck this ass?"

To emphasise the question Emma smacked her own ass, causing Jennifer's eyes to light up and the widest grin yet to cross her face, "Why don't you bend over and find out?"

Jennifer smacked Emma's ass to emphasise her words, causing Emma to grin wickedly and begin walking towards the bedroom while clearly putting an extra bit of wiggle in her step to entice Jennifer to follow her. Not that Jennifer needed much encouragement to do so, considering this was the reason she was here.

For that ass, Jennifer practically salivating as she thought of all the wicked things she intended to do to it while staring lustfully as they made their way through the hotel suite. Actually she may have literally salivated, because Emma's ass was just that hot, clearly desperate to be abused, Jennifer struggling to control herself while the same time enjoying the thankfully short lived tease.

Once they reach the bedroom Emma crawled onto the bed and wiggled her ass at Jennifer, again making the star of The Hunger Game salivate. Jennifer then quickly crawled onto the bed behind her friend and grabbed her ass, squeezing and groping a few long seconds, partly to tease Emma, but mostly for her own enjoyment.

It was the same story when Jennifer slowly pulled down Emma's pants and panties to reveal her prize in all it's glory, making it extremely hard for the blonde not to just bury her face into the redhead's ass crack and then go to town on her most private hole. Or abuse it with a dildo. Extremely tempting, but no. There was one thing she had to do first, namely teach Emma a lesson about doubting her.

So after spending a few long seconds staring at Emma's naked ass Jennifer lifted both her hands up and brought them down in a hard double smack, the sound of flesh on flesh echoing throughout the room along with Emma's cry of mostly pain. Jennifer followed that up with half a dozen more spanks, getting a similar cry out of Emma, except these were mostly of pleasure.

Which was exactly what Jennifer wanted, at least for now. Yes, these spanks were supposed to be all about teasing her friend, until she was reduced to giving her a serious butt beating. Then things would be different. But for now this was more than that.

Because her skin was so very white Emma's butt cheeks almost immediately turned pink under the force of the blows, causing Jennifer to giggle maniacally. She promised herself that by the end of this the redhead's bottom would be even redder than her hair, but again Jennifer was determined to take her time and really enjoy this.

Mostly because Emma's incredibly hot little ass deserved that kind of treatment. But also because Emma had won every bet that they'd had until now, meaning that Jennifer had been the one bending over and getting her ass spanked and fucked, meaning that now it was payback time. And perhaps most importantly it was time to show Emma that she could be a top too.

Emma truly loved her best friend, and believed that she wouldn't intentionally hurt her, but she was beginning to regret finally letting Jennifer get her revenge. Because sure, it would be really shitty to back out of a bet when Jennifer had been fully cooperating when she lost, but Jennifer had a tendency to get carried away, and there was a real possibility that she would hurt Emma without meaning too.

Or more accurately, hurt her in a way that she wouldn't like. Or give her too much of the type she actually did. Because seriously, Emma liked a gentle spanking, but it was beginning to feel like she wouldn't sit for a week because Jennifer was just so eager to get her revenge.

While Emma definitely wasn't a pain slut or anything this wasn't the first time she'd been bent over and taken a hard butt beating. However just like those times it was the humiliation she enjoyed more than the actual pain, and she had to admit, taking a spanking from a girl she had always topped was one hell of a humiliation.

Especially as despite Jennifer's insistence to the contrary, Jennifer Lawrence was born to be a bottom. That fat ass alone should disqualify her from ever being allowed to top in any way shape or form, and now here Emma was, allowing her to indulge in this ridiculous delusion she wasn't a total bottom. What would their Black Mistress say?

For a few long seconds Emma was overwhelmed with terror, because if she thought this was bad she had no doubt that her Black Mistress would beat her butt 10 times worse if she found out about this. Then she became lost in a far more pleasant thought, exactly how her Black Mistress would prove to Jennifer she was nothing but a bottom.

It was the same thing she'd do to Emma for letting Jennifer fuck her ass, namely give her a deep, hard anal pounding. The kind which would make Emma cum so hard and frequently she would never want to top again. Or at least until she remembered how much fun it was butt fucking Jennifer. Although maybe not even then, given some stories she'd heard.

Then Jennifer picked up the pace of the spanking until she had to be giving Emma everything she had. Which was far more than Emma would have thought she was capable of, let alone willing to give her, and it almost had her begging for mercy.

But for better or for worse Emma was too busy crying out in pain to speak coherently, and Jennifer seemed far too lost in dishing out the punishment to hear it. So for a while Emma was just forced to take what she was given, which while deeply disturbing and painful was also weirdly cathartic given she had given her best friend this exact same treatment, just to see Jennifer's big booty jiggle for her.

Jennifer was surprised and delighted about just how much she made Emma's ass jiggle for her, considering that her friend's booty wasn't nearly as big and round as hers. It only made her revenge more sweet, as did the cries that Emma was letting out towards the end.

The only downside was that her hands ached from the effort, making her respect the women who had done this to her even more, especially the likes of her Black Mistress. Emma too, but Emma hadn't really done this to her much. No, this was more about Jennifer getting her revenge. And running down a checklist in her head of things to do to this ass once it was hers.

Of course while Jennifer had been planning the sweet revenge for a long time now, she never truly intended to hurt Emma, which meant when she did finally stop Jennifer was hit by almost overwhelming guilt. She even opened her mouth to apologise, but quickly decided there was a better way she could do that.

One which wouldn't ruin the precious moment that she had built up. Well, maybe a little. After all, literally pressing lips to someone else's ass wasn't exactly the actions of a pure top. Which Emma quickly pointed out, once her sobbing had died down and she regained her snark. Which Jennifer was more than ready for.

"Mmmmm, that's it, good girl." Emma moaned softly, before smiling wickedly, "Kiss my ass, ooooooh Jen, you always were a great ass kisser."

"What can I say? I learned from the best." Jennifer countered, before gleefully revealing, "Besides, I'm just savouring my prize. Mmmmm yeah, right now it's all pretty and red, just like your hair, but it's going to be all opened and sore after I'm done gaping it. Ohhhhhh, but why rush to that part? Why rush at all, when I can fucking eat your hot little butt hole!"

That seemed to shut Emma up. Or maybe she just couldn't think of a good enough response before Jennifer started kissing her ass. Or maybe Jennifer was too preoccupied with being an ass kisser, and imagining all the wicked things she would do in a matter of moments, to even register that her friend was still mocking her.

Whatever the case Jennifer didn't really mind, because as she gleefully just pointed out, she was going to have the last laugh. At least for the night. So why worry about Emma's transparent attempts to downplay her victory? Especially when Jennifer could be revelling in it, which was exactly what she chose to do.

Which meant spending a long time just kissing those butt cheeks before finally making her way between them. Even then Jennifer at first just pressed her face between them, literally smothering herself with that cute little butt.

Then she pulled the cheeks apart with both her hands so she could study her prize, namely Emma's tight little ass hole, which as far as Jennifer new had only been fucked by their Black Mistress, which would ultimately make her the second to strap-on fuck it, and maybe even the second to penetrate it with anything except a tongue. Then with that happy thought in her mind Jennifer leaned down and started licking Emma's ass hole.

Emma had been expecting more teasing in that moment, so she was taken off-guard by the tongue sliding over her back door. As a result she let out a louder gasp of enjoyment than she would have liked, but then she'd have only been too happy to again point out then Jennifer Lawrence was a world-class ass kisser, and more than that, she was a total butt muncher.

The kind of slut that would give a deep, passionate rim job just to prove what a good little sub bitch she was. Well, to be fair it was something they had both done for their Black Mistress, but ever since they'd started hooking up Emma had delighted in making Jennifer do this for her, and do it to Jennifer as a way to prepare her fat butt for a fucking.

Of course now Jennifer was the one preparing Emma to be butt fucked, and while that was deeply annoying the redhead couldn't deny she had imagined what it would be like to be sodomised by the blonde. Obviously not as good as being ass rammed by their Black Mistress, but it had actually been a while since Emma's bottom had been fucked, and this rim job was getting her even more in the mood to be ass fucked.

Especially when Jennifer pushed her tongue into her ass as far as it would go and started fucking it. Okay, it didn't go that far, but it got further than Emma was expecting, which clearly delighted Jennifer almost as much as it did her.

That didn't last nearly as long as Emma might have liked, although she did mostly out in pleasure as she never replaced her tongue with a finger, while Jennifer moaned, "Fuck Emma, you're tight. You sure Beyonce got your ass cherry?"

"Yes." Emma groaned in a mixture of pleasure and frustration.

"But it's been a while, huh?" Jennifer said knowingly, taking that as a yes when Emma didn't respond, "It's the problem with having so many bitches, I guess. So many of us have to walk around with unloved asses. But not us. Mmmmm, not anymore. Oh yeah, you saved me from that Emma, and now it's my turn to save you. And now, we get to be butt buddies. Oooooh, at least when I'm done owning your ass."

"What makes you think I'll let you do this again?" Emma growled, stifling a moan.

"Other than the fact you're an anal whore?" Jennifer teased, "The fact I'm about to fuck this ass so good you're gonna want to be nothing but my bitch from now on."

During that little exchange Jennifer only had half of her finger inside Emma's ass, which was easily as infuriating as anything she was saying. Luckily when Jennifer was done talking she made up for that, even if it cut off a smart-ass response from which quickly just turned into another loud moan as that finger was pushed the rest of the way into her butt then started pumping in and out of it.

That continued for several long minutes until eventually Jennifer added a second finger, and started twirling her finger around inside her butt, and pushing it up and down and side to side as well as just in and out, making sure she thoroughly stretched out Emma's ass. So obviously, she had learned her lessons well.

Just as it got to the point where Emma was on the edge of begging to be butt fucked without even having to be prompted by Jennifer, suddenly those fingers were pulled out of her butt, causing a cry of disappointment to escape the redhead's lips, quickly followed by up by the blonde mocking her, "Awww Em, don't worry. I'm just getting something bigger to fuck your ass with. Mmmmm, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Maybe." Emma admitted with a smirk.

"Oooooh, there's my girl." Jennifer taunted with delight.

With that Jennifer practically skipped around the bed, retrieved a strap-on from Emma's luggage, put it down where Emma could see it and then slowly stripped off her clothes, the redhead's eyes constantly switching back and forth between the blonde stripping naked for her, and the dildo the other girl was going to use to fuck her ass.

When she was completely naked Jennifer grabbed that harness again, stepped into it and slowly pulled it up her thighs, before rubbing lube all over it once again, but it was real. Which again actually made Emma want to beg for a butt fucking. However she was determined not to give Jennifer the satisfaction. At least not without prompting. Which of course came shortly afterwards.

"So how about it Em? You ready to begged to take this big fucking cock up your ass?" Jennifer teased while stroking her newly acquired cock extra enthusiastically.

"Yeah, because as soon as we're done with this delusion that you can top, you'll be back on the bottom where you belong, with MY big girl dick in your dyke ass." Emma countered.

"We'll see." Jennifer said dismissively while walking around Emma's body, "For now, why don't you be a good little bitch for me and spread your cheeks? Mmmmm, and beg me to fuck your ass. Oh yeah, beg like a bitch! Take it like the fucking slut I know you are! Come on Em, it's only fair after I... oh fuck yeah, good girl."

Reluctantly Emma did as she was told, and then grumbled, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Come on Jen, fuck me! Fuck that ass like you always wanted. This is your one chance to top me Jen, and you better not screw it up, because you're not getting another. Oh fuck, just do it already! ASS FUCK ME! Fucking, AH FUCK!"

Jennifer grinned maniacally as Emma pulled apart her ass cheeks, exposing her pretty little butt hole. For a while she stared at the beautiful sight, then to add insult to injury she leaned down, salivated as much as she could and then spat that large collection of saliva directly onto her friends most private hole for a bit of extra lube.

Which she would happily point out to Emma if she complained, and Jennifer could tell she wanted to, but she didn't, and if they wasted too much time the blonde would just have to finger fuck the redhead's ass hole again and Jennifer was just really looking forward to penetrating her first butt, so without wasting any more time she grabbed a firm hold of her dick and pressed it against her target.

Despite what she had just thought Jennifer couldn't avoid pushing in slowly so she could savour the sight of her friend's most private hole slowly stretching for her. Although she told herself that wasn't wasting time, as Emma had done it to her before, and made the anal penetration easier on her, both by going slow and emphasising the humiliation.

True, Jennifer didn't know for a fact that Emma loved the humiliation aspect of anal sex as much as she did, but considering who their Mistress was it was hard to imagine she didn't enjoy it. And she was sure the whimper Emma let out was mostly of pleasure, even if the cry before it wasn't, but that couldn't be avoided, as that was the first precious moment Jennifer penetrated another girl's ass hole.

It was pretty much exactly how Jennifer had dreamt it would be, and she had a big goofy grin on her face even as Emma cried out in pain from getting her most taboo hole invaded. Of course then Emma let out whimpers of mostly pleasure, partly because Jennifer gave her plenty of time to relax and get used to the sensation, mostly because they have been both trained to be shameless anal sluts.

Although in Jennifer's case it felt like she'd always been a shameless anal slut, and her Black Mistress had simply shown her what her purpose in life was. A purpose she had happily fulfilled, even if she had become increasingly interested in being on the other side of it.

Now that the shoe was on the other foot, so to speak, Jennifer found herself becoming lost in the memory of losing her anal cherry to her Black Mistress.

Even as she watched Emma's anal ring stretch wide enough to allow the head of her cock to slide through it and into the other girl's butt she just couldn't stop thinking about how this must've been the view for her Black Mistress, made even more vivid by the fact she was using a black cock to stretch open that pretty white ass.

Of course thinking about that caused Jennifer to pause for too long, and the shameless anal slut bent over in front of her became impatient. So much so that she complained in the way that she would never have dared with their Black Mistress.

"Stop daydreaming and fuck me." Emma whined.

Coming out of her haze Jennifer grinned wickedly, "Getting needy for it already?"

"You wish." Emma scoffed, "No, I just want to get this over with."

"Yeah, right." Jennifer scoffed, before grinning wickedly, "Well don't worry Em, I got you. One fully stuffed butt hole coming right up."

Emma opened her mouth to respond and just ended up letting out a long loud cry of mostly pleasure as Jennifer gave a hard thrust forwards, pushing another couple of inches of dildo up her ass. Given that she had been recently butt fucked by their Black Mistress, and spent years as her happy little anal slave, Emma could have probably taken a few more thrusts like that and still felt mostly pleasure.

Maybe she could even take the entire length of the dick that way. She actually kind of hoped Jennifer would try, partly because she would even enjoy the pain thanks to the humiliation aspect of it, but mostly when she told their Black Mistress about it Emma would be in for a night of extra brutal ass pounding from the woman she so adored.

Sadly it wasn't to be, although there was definitely something to be said for the long slow thrust which Jennifer used to stuff the rest of her strap-on up her butt, especially as Emma continued spreading her cheeks the entire time, giving her temporary top the best look possible at that big dildo disappearing into her forbidden hole. Despite all her tough talk this was Emma's favourite way to get her ass stuffed.

It just perfectly emphasised the submission/humiliation of getting her ass fucked, because she was literally offering up that hole to the other woman, and with her face on a angle like this she could just about look behind her to see the look on her top's face. Which was wonderful when it was her Black Mistress, and extra humiliating now it was Jennifer's wide grin she was seeing.

Of course the best moments of being anally penetrated were by far the moment the dick entered her ass and the moment the other person's thighs came to rest against her ass cheeks announcing she had been completely anally stuffed.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12