Your Damn Kid

Story Info
Neighbour discusses discipline with a single mother.
3k words
4.44
80.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

I was lucky. I happened to look out the window and spotted what that damned kid was up to.

That damned kid is the lad next door. He's about eight and he lives with his mother, who's about twenty five or six. His father died when he was just a baby, and she's been raising him alone and spoiling him rotten.

I've spoken to her several times about his behaviour, but it's always a case of boys will be boys and he'll grow out of it.

Boys will be boys, I know. I was one once. And yes, he probably will grow out of it, but not if he doesn't get a clip under the ear occasionally to let him know he's screwed up. Unknown to his mother, I have delivered a couple of those clips when he's done something too outrageous to just be let go with a 'don't do that, James'.

This time the little wretch had set fire to the dry grass at the back of my yard. I passed him as I was running to the fire, heading in the other direction. I just grabbed him for a second and snarled at him.

"Go home. Be there when I come calling."

Then it was out with the hose and play it on the fire. If he'd lit that fire a week ago, when the grass was higher, we could have had a real problem on our hands. As it is I was able to soak the ends of the blaze fast to stop it spreading sideways and then concentrate along the front so it had nowhere to go. Having no breeze helped.

Once it was out and the entire area properly watered down I cleaned up and prepared to head over to speak to James and Beth.

It turned out I didn't need to go next door to speak to James. Ignoring my order, he was playing in my front yard. With his magnifying glass. Apparently that's how he set the fire in the first place.

As soon as I saw him I pounced, caught his arm and towed him inside. Once there I gave him the hard word about lighting fires, and he looked my right in the eye and stated.

"I'm telling my mum. You're not the boss of me."

Fair enough. If he wanted to tell his mum I'd give him something to tell her. I had a paddle for spanking kids. My brother had given it to me as a joke one day, for use when I'm married and have a bunch of my own. I'd happened to find it a few days previously, nestled in the bottom of a kitchen drawer.

Being in the kitchen already made it easy. I just opened the drawer and pulled out the paddle, watching his eyes open wide and then I put that damned kid across my knee. That paddle cut through all his arguments and backchat. It's hard to argue with a paddle landing hard on your pants.

I gave him a dozen of the best, guaranteed to drive home the message and told him to give his mother my best wishes.

He bolted, crying, and I followed at leisure.

James tore in through his back door. When I got there he was blubbering to his mother, trying to tell her what had happened and what an evil monster I was. I helped him out.

"What James is trying to say, Beth," I told her, my voice startling the pair of them, "is that he set fire to my backyard. After I put it out I was coming over here to speak to you about it, but found him busy trying to set fire to my front yard. So I politely explained that that sort of thing is not very nice, and to make sure he got the message, I spanked him. Hard."

Beth's face turned red. I had dared lay a finger on her precious child? Before she could open her mouth, I beat her to the punch.

"You," I said, pointing at James. "Go to your room and stay there until your mother says you can come out."

He hesitated, flicking a glance at his mother for support, but decided discretion was called for when I showed him I had the paddle in my pocket. He bolted to his room.

Now Beth was free to talk, and she sailed into me. How dare I. Not your child. Child brutality, etc. etc. etc.

Not being very interested in her views at that point, I interrupted.

"Arson is a serious charge. Strictly speaking it's a police matter. Would you rather the little brute was up before children's court because of your persistent refusal to teach him a bit of discipline?

How's he getting on at school? I've heard rumours that the teacher's are having discipline problems with him, too."

"It's all just a misunderstanding," protested Beth, still not realising that while I was speaking calmly and quietly, I still has a large head of steam boiling away. "If you had just told me I could have spoken to him about it and he would have apologised."

"I'm sure he would. A big punishment that. Say sorry and all is forgiven. But the police don't look at that way, and neither do the courts and neither do I. When you screw up big, sorry just doesn't cut it. Do you feel responsible for him and what he does?"

"Of course I do. He's my son. I said I'll get him to apologise. You had absolutely no right or need to spank him."

"Well," I said. "I'm glad you're taking responsibility for his actions. That means you're responsible for that fire in my back yard, and you're right. I shouldn't have spanked him if you're the one responsible."

It took her a few moments to work out precisely what I meant by that comment, and by then it was far, far too late.

I pulled out one of the kitchen chairs, sat down on it, grabbed Beth by the arm and yanked her across my knee. Holding her firmly in place I flicked up her skirt and yanked her panties down. (It was probably out of place at this moment, but I couldn't help but notice that Beth had a superb little bottom. That curve was just designed to take a man's hand.)

Beth started to yell and struggle, but I cut across her antics with a few words, letting her know that if she made too much noise she would upset James and he might come out. Did she really want her son to see her getting spanked?

She froze for a moment at the thought, and I chose that time to bring my hand hard down on her bottom. She gave a muffled squeal, trying to be quiet but wanting to scream at me. I gave her another hard swat and then paused, with my hand resting on her bottom.

"If you think my hand is too hard, I can switch to the paddle, I offered. I happened to bring it with me."

Beth wriggled and protested, indicating no paddle. I took that to mean she was happy with my hand spanking her, so I continued to do so, turning her bottom bright red. This was not a friendly spanking, but one delivering a real message. As far as I was concerned she was screwing up the way she handled that kid. He was smart and had a lot of potential, but he also needed self discipline to achieve that potential. Until he learned self discipline, Beth was supposed to supply it.

I explained this to Beth carefully, emphasising all my major points on her bottom. And a number of my minor points, too. This had been coming for a while so I thought I might as well give her the full load while I had steam up.

When I decided that I had reached the end of my discourse, I put another pause to my spanking, again resting my hand on that comfortable bottom of Beth's. This time I asked her if she had fully understood what I had been saying and, when she frantically nodded, I asked her to repeat the gist of it back to me.

Suspecting, correctly, that the spanking would continue if she didn't remember, Beth made a valiant attempt to touch on the main points I'd raised. I definitely gave her marks for listening.

Approving of her answer, I started rubbing my hand soothingly over her bottom as I made a few suggestions.

"If you feel that you don't have the heart to discipline James when he really needs it, come and fetch me. If I think you have a genuine reason to apply a firmer discipline than you can manage I will administer it. I think you'll find however, that a little bit of firmer handling will go a long way. Try grounding him and cutting off privileges. He'll learn."

Without my really noticing it, my gentle rubbing of Beth's bottom had moved further afield than I had intended. Somehow or other my hand had drifted down between her legs and was now rubbing her pussy. Also for some reason, Beth wasn't objecting, lying there and letting it happen.

I made my hand hold still. Unfortunately, it was still cupping her pussy, but I decided to overlook that.

"That's all I wanted to say," I told her. "Is there anything else you want to add?"

"No," Beth said quietly. "Can I get up now?"

I found that my hand had started moving of its own accord, gently rubbing again. I ignored it, pretending it wasn't happening.

"You can get up," I said, just as quietly, smiling as she did so. She managed to push her pussy very firmly into my hand before she was finally standing up again, her dress dropping down to cover her.

Basically a gentleman, I reached down for her panties and started to draw them up. I hesitated and looked up at her.

"Up or down," I asked quietly.

This time it was Beth's turn to hesitate.

"Up, of course," she said after a couple of moments, so I drew them slowly back into place.

"I am going now," I told her, "but I expect you to speak to James about his behaviour and also to inform him that in your opinion the spanking he got was well deserved. If you want to assign additional punishment to drive home the message, feel free to do so."

With that I went home.

After dinner I returned to Beth's place. I had given her time to tuck James into bed, and now I wanted another word with her.

Beth was startled and defensive when I knocked, but I waved all that aside.

"I just came over to check that you're OK," I told her. "It's not every day you get a smack on the bottom and I wanted to make sure that you had no problems."

Beth blushed, and shook her head. "The only problem I have is you. You had no right to spank either James or me."

"I took the right," I told her, "and I'm pleased I did. I might never have seen what a charming bottom you have if I hadn't."

Beth blushed even brighter than before, but before she could speak I continued.

"I just feel that since I spanked you, and you have no-one else to check for you, I'd better come and check that you're OK."

Sitting down on the couch I tugged on Beth's dress and drew her closer to me.

"Lift your dress up while I check," I told her, handing her the hem of her dress.

Beth automatically lifted her dress and I was peeling her panties down before she realised the utter absurdity of what I was asking. I lightly tapped her pussy and told her to turn around, and she did so as if in a dream, not believing that this was happening.

My hand trailed light across her bottom. It was only the gentlest of touches but I bet she thought she was being branded.

"Is James in bed," I asked, and Beth nodded.

"Then do you mind if I take your dress off?"

There was no answer to that. I hadn't really expected one, but was quite happy to take silence for assent. I calmly lifted her dress up, and Beth raised her arms as though I took it off every day.

Seeing Beth's back was still to me I unclipped the handily positioned bra, and left it. Of her own accord Beth let it drop and I turned her round to face me.

Beth was in stunning condition. She had a magnificent body and, as far as I was concerned, it was past time to put it to its proper use.

I touched each breast lightly, just a gentle stroke on each, pressing each nipple as I did so. Then another soft touch to her mons, sliding down to her lips.

"You are lovely," I said quietly, "and I am going to take you to bed and make love to you."

"I'm going to fight you if you try," she told me flatly.

I was startled. Everything seemed to suggest that she wanted me, and she wasn't saying no, just that she'd fight me.

"Are you saying no?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"But you're not saying yes?" and she shook her head again.

"So if I want you, I have to take you, and overcome any resistance?"

Beth nodded.

"May I ask why?"

Beth sighed. "I'd feel guilty if I didn't try to resist," she said, "but if you make me, it's not my fault."

Womens logic. I love it.

"Alright," I told her, "Let's move this through to the bedroom."

I could see Beth tensing, ready for a struggle, but I put my foot down.

"You are not going to start fighting out here," I told her firmly. "We will be much more comfortable in the bedroom, so just hold it until we get there."

I know. It didn't make any sense to me, either, but it sounded reasonable. Beth calmed down and I escorted her down to her room.

Once in her room Beth sat nervously on the bed, watching me as I stripped. At one stage it looked like she'd get up and run, but I stopped her with a frown and a warning finger. She relaxed onto the bed again, figuratively speaking. She was like a spooked kitten, ready to jump at any second.

Once I was undressed I took a step towards Beth and bed, and her nerve broke. Beth twisted away from me and tried to jump off the far side of the bed, but she'd left it far too late. I caught one foot and yanked and she was lying face down on the bed. Catching her other foot I twisted her legs against each other, effectively turning her over so she was now flat on her back.

Moving quickly, I was on top of her, holding her firmly to the bed. Her hand came up to hit me but I was able to catch them easily, holding both her wrists in one hand, pinning her arms above her head.

She didn't want a slow seduction. She wanted me to force her, so I lay against her, using my knee to force her legs apart. I slipped my free hand between our bodies, moving it down until it was covering her pussy. Spreading her lips, I started pushing my erection into her.

Beth struggled, I'll admit, but she wasn't nearly strong enough to stop me. While she strove to push me away, to wriggle out from under, to stop me entering her, I just kept pushing, easing my way in. It wasn't that difficult as she was hot and wet, but her honour had to be satisfied.

Beth wasn't crying or screaming, just grimly determined to fight, and fight she did, while I continued my advance. Finally, with only a little way to go, I gave one last hard thrust and Beth was effectively pinned to the bed by my erection within her.

I held her like that for a moment, still straining against my cock.

I smiled at her. "You lose," I said softly. "You can stop fighting now."

Beth glared at me, and then suddenly seemed to completely relax. Her next movement was an upthrust of her hips, accepting the fact that I was in control and taking her.

Starting to move very slowly with her, I stretched more fully along her, covering her body with mine. I released her hands and took her breasts in mine, squeezing them in time to the slow movement of our loins. Then I was kissing her and she was matching me, her hot mouth covering mine, tasting me.

There was no hurry. I just continued to slowly make love to her. Her arms were around me, holding me to her, and her legs came up and wrapped around me. Now that she was beaten she was willing to participate with all she had.

We took our time, progressing from a slow rocking motion to a faster rhythm, and then slowing again, relishing the movement of body against body and the gentle slide as I moved within her.

But as time passes, sensations accumulate, urging us forward whether we would or not. Beth was the first to start urging for completion, holding me tighter and pushing desperately against me, asking for more, harder.

I wasn't going to refuse. My own body was also sending me these messages, and I moved smoothly to a faster and harder beat, driving relentlessly into Beth's receptive body, hurrying us both to a mutual culmination.

It came soon enough, and it never lasts long enough. I suppose that's why we always want to do it again, taste it again.

With Beth lying in my arms afterwards, I told her next time there would be no fighting, just a long slow loving. She nodded sleepily, but told me that sometimes I'd have to use force. She liked being mastered.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers