Your Dirty Girl

Story Info
First person sub gets it from both ends.
850 words
4.07
20.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm on my knees on the floor, my arms crossed and tied behind my back, a rope running from my bonds to a point in the ceiling so I am bent forward but cannot lower my face below my hips.

I am naked.

You walk slowly around me, admiring the position you have put me in, your heavy boots clumping around so I know where you are even when behind me.

You stroke my ass cheeks and thighs but not touching my tingling exposed pussy or my tender tight ass hole. Instead you come around to my face. You come down on one knee so your face is level with mine and fondle my tits.

I moan and watch your face.

"You like that?" You ask. I let out a breathless "yes" and you say "show me your tongue."

I hold my mouth open and stick out my tongue. You begin to slide your fingers into my mouth as the fingers of your other hand find my clit. I moan as you rubbed my clit and resist gaging on your fingers as you tested how far I can take them in my mouth.

My nipples are like hard bullets and you pinch them with your wet fingers, provoking an even deeper moan.

"Did I say to put your tongue away?" You ask me. And I stuck it out again, panting slightly.

"Are you my dirty girl?" You ask me. I nod yes. "Say it" you tell me.

"I'm your dirty girl."

"I didn't say to stop sticking your tongue out," you say as you stand and start to undo your pants. You pull out your hard cock and begin the stroke.

"Are you my dirty girl?" You ask again.

With my tongue out, looking up at you I do my best to pronounce the words.

Suddenly I feel someone behind me. I squeal in surprise. The tip of his cock moves down from my ass to my slippery pussy. I feel his precum make a trail down my crack.

I gasp as the head of his cock slips between the folds and slides up and down my pussy opening, spreading my juices up to my ass.

I squirm and shiver and I can see an intensity in your eyes as you stroke and watch.

"You like that? Feel good knowing he's gonna push that cock into your tight ass?"

As you speak his cock moves up to my little pink hole.

I am panting and moaning louder now but I keep my tongue out as told.

He rests the head against my hole, applying a little pressure and grips my hips.

You come down to my face again.

"You want that cock? Are you my dirty girl?"

I'm half crazed with desire. I struggle against my bonds. I try to push back against that cock but he isn't letting me have it yet. I am whimpering with need, a drop of saliva slides from the tip of my tongue.

"I'm your dirty girl." I struggle to say with my mouth open.

You stand up. "Say it again. Louder."

"I'm your dirty g-ummph!"

You slam your cock into my mouth just as the faceless man behind me plunges his cock into my ass.

If I could breathe I would scream in ecstasy but your cock is filling my mouth and down my throat. You hold my head and fuck my mouth fast. My mouth makes wet sloppy sounds and I gag, breathing gasps of air whenever you give me the chance.

The cock in my ass is relentless, pounding me deep with furious thrusts. I hear him grunt from time to time. I can feel the wetness of my pussy being splashed against my trembling thighs by the forceful thrusts as his balls slap against me and maybe my juices are even dripping to the floor.

You step back, not letting go of my head really, just long enough to admire my wet face, parted lips, gasping cries of pleasure, before pushing your cock home again.

"Mmmmmm" you groan and push until your cock is deeper than I have ever been able to take it.

"You're my dirty girl," you say under your breath. "Say it."

Your cock fills my mouth. I can feel my orgasm building. In muffled emphatic moans I say the unintelligible words as you fuck my face.

You get down on one knee again and slide fingers into my dripping pussy as your thumb presses my throbbing clit. I scream, finally feeling my pussy filled.

My toes curl, my legs open wider, my head flies back. Unasked for I start to breathlessly chant "I'm your dirty girl. I'm your dirty girl. I'm your dirty girl."

My body tenses. I'm about to cum. Your fingers and his cock work harder and faster on me, pushing me over the edge.

"I'm your dirty girl! I'm your dirty girl!!" I scream it out as I cum. My whole body convulses, the only thing keeping me from falling to the ground in a puddle is the rope suspending from the ceiling.