Your Evening

Story Info
A second person POV story.
8.8k words
4.33
15.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,082 Followers

Part 1

You turn your head up towards the hot stream of water coming towards you. You let the shower head rain warmth over your body, desiring the steam may somehow help clear your head. You hoped an extra warm shower may calm your nerves, but no such luck could be found.

You heavily sigh, stepping from the shower. To avoid making a mess, you of course wrap a heavy towel around your body. Tightly bound in it, you let it absorb the excess wetness from your body. You shift and pull the material, to better dry yourself. Catching your reflection in your mirror, you try to psych yourself up. You tell your reflection that it can do this, that it can handle the night to come.

With a second towel you dry your hair, and after the time with it, you hang it up to your side. Instinct carries you to your door and you open it up. You're facing into your room and you step out of the bathroom. Your foot finds itself setting forwards towards your closet and drawer. You stop.

In your closet and drawer are a number of outfits. Shirts, dresses, skirts, pants, and of course even underwear. Normally you'd head right to your bottom drawer and find some form of cotton panties to slip up your legs. You'd secure your breasts in the matching bra. With a bit of time, you'd find some sort of outfit to wear. On a warm summer night, a pair of shorts and a tank top would have been very comfortable. Yet none of those were an option on this night.

You pull yourself away from your room, and turn back to the bathroom. In defeat you remove the towel that was wrapped around your body. You hold it up and place it on the hook. Normally, despite living alone, you'd have had the modesty to wait till you were dressed to return the towel to its hook.

You hang your head down whilst grabbing the edge of the countertop. You stare first down into the sink. You look up and at your reflection again. She's already blushing, and you actually giggle lightly, chastising your reflection for being so easily flustered.

Of course you know there's little point dwelling. Your fate had been sealed since the night before. Trying to put on a brave face, you begin to attend to what you can. You turn to your hair, not having much else to really prepare.

You see your bare body in the mirror. You think about how it is as it is, your body not hidden beneath some clothing. The total lack of security, the inability to hide your true self... it makes you shiver. You consider what cosmetics you could use, almost even humoring the idea of perhaps applying some to your body. Would applying a blush to your breasts be beneficial? Would it make them look better? Did you want them to look better and be more worth looking at? Would it really matter?

In the end, you decided you were dressed au naturel, so you might as well be that way totally. No makeup, no jewelry, no anything. You weren't sure if it was your best look, but it was "a" look, and it seemed most appropriate.

Stepping back from the mirror, you gaze at yourself. You gaze at the naked reflection. Your body was freshly cleaned and hair properly tamed. Your face was still red, and it wasn't about to recede most likely. Lower your eyes move, and your bare chest sticks out. Each mound atop your chest isn't without some sort of curve of course, and it's painfully obvious. Your nipples have begun to poke forwards, and you hope it's just a matter of your body cooling since leaving the hot shower.

You're almost ready to shake as you see you're just as naked lower. Your stomach exposed, just how much you work out would be clear. You brush your palms on your hips, and try not to think too much about the area directly between them. Earlier, you had made sure to groom the area to what you felt would be best, though that wasn't a decision that was easy to make.

Turning to the side, you look at your hip and the way your behind curves away from your back. It's all so surreal. These last few moments in front of the mirror, it was just reinforcing your worries, your worries of just how naked you really were. You had felt it plenty, but now you had reaffirmed that fact.

Patting your cheeks, you resign yourself to your plan. You dread it, but backing out doesn't seem an option either. You leave the bathroom, and do your best to even ignore looking to your closet and drawer again. You just turn once entering your room and head right towards the hallway.

Nerves get to you as you're reminded of your natural state of modesty. Leaving your room totally bare was more than the average evening. One can only wonder how you'll get through the evening if just this is starting to cause you to feel different.

You cross your arms over your chest, if only to try and eliminate some of the buoyant feeling of your unsecure breasts bobbing. Seems every little movement is reminding you of your nudity. Bare feet on the carpet are just one of the other many signs reminding you. Your forearm brushes on the wall. It still makes you feel vulnerable in this situation, even though that'd have been possible in your desired tank top.

The trek down the small hall has you in the living room. Your senses feel heightened, and you wonder about perhaps turning the air down a little, you hadn't really considered the fact you would be without the extra warmth that clothes could given, even if it would be just a few thing layers of cotton. Your mind keeps wandering, and you gaze about. You had the sense to shut the curtains earlier at least, so any evening joggers wouldn't be able to spy in at your state of undress.

You see the clock to the side, and thankfully your shower and prep did at least bring you closer to the designated time. Waiting would have been too dreadful if you'd finished too soon, now at least you'd be able to get things over with. Such blessings were coupled with the curse of your adrenaline rushing, knowing you had no time to try and relax. It won't be long till the embarrassment truly begins. The stakes were about to increase tenfold for sure.

Dropping your arms to the side, you try to take one more look at your body. It's a quick look, as you can't bear to stare down at it. Nothing is there besides you, and it's a nearly paralyzing thought. Your arms wrap around your chest, if only to feel the security. Your breasts are pushed down by an overlaid arm. Your thighs nestle around the sides of your hand. It's not enough; your third usually hidden spot, your pert bottom, isn't hidden. Your bare hips and ribs and shoulders and thighs and more are all revealed as well, just adding to the feeling.

You gasp as you hear the doorbell. Of course they're right on time! Of course you wouldn't have another chance to back out or at least get used to the feelings overwhelming you! So many doubts and worries flood your mind. The chime sounds again.

"I've got this," you mutter. You shamble to the door, your arms and hands not moving from their attempts to cover your body. This was what you had to do. Your mind screams for you to turn and run to your room, to put something on, but it's ultimately ignored.

You take a final heavy labored breath as you reach the door. You stand close to it, intending to use it as a last shield, if only to help you somehow ease into what is to come. The hand between your legs lifts and grasps the doorknob. They're on the other side...

With a turn and a click... and one slow pull, you truly begin your evening.

------

Your Evening

By Jappio

Part 2

Your body is assaulted by two feelings instantly. First is the outdoor air. A breeze is strong enough to force much of it into your home and across your bared skin. The sudden feeling is almost enough to make you gasp. The second is the heated gaze of your guest! Their line of sight is already all over whatever it can find, and that's only your bare shoulder and head peeking from around the door.

"Wow, you really did it. I'm glad you were serious when we made that bet last night!" They remark. They hadn't even seen all of you, so surely they did in fact expect you to live up to it if they could assume so quickly. Bare shoulders were enough to imply it seemed. You return your other hand to between your legs as they let themselves in right away. You shuffle back, nervously allowing a guest into your house, all while you were totally naked!

Now that there is nothing besides your limbs in the way, they of course take their time to look you over. Again, it feels like their vision actually warms up your skin wherever you see it go. You've got the most embarrassing spots covered, but it's still very clear you had no clothing on.

"You took the bit about it being "the whole evening" pretty seriously though. I'm almost sad I didn't get to try and convince you take every bit of piece off one at a time while I was here. Not that I'm complaining, this is a fantastic surprise!" You scoff, knowing they're just trying to get a rise out of you. Yet you're still turning very red in the face. Though the instant embarrassment of being undressed is bad, you do think it's at least a little bit better than the slow and embarrassing strip tease they were hoping for!

Taking another step or two, they stop, and turn towards you. "Well, you're going to lead the way, right?" You sigh again. You try to motivate yourself. You hadn't really moved at all yet, and it seemed difficult. You were still so caught up in the moment. You weren't sure you even knew how to walk anymore. You had to worry a single step may lead you tumbling to the floor.

You didn't fall though, and your stride didn't waver once you did get moving. They watch you as you pass them. You glance back at them. You think about what they're wearing, how they're dressed. It seemed so casual, but of course it was leagues more appropriate than your own outfit! Seeing your own bare body next after seeing their clothed one sent another powerful shiver through your being.

Ahead of them, you lead them to the living room. You're aware of their eyes on your back, but you march on anyways. "Your butt is cute by the way, happy I've finally gotten to see it," they comment! Your face burns as you realize why they were waiting for you to lead the way; they knew the way around the house after all! You want to cover it up, but don't feel comfortable letting go of any cover you have on the top two priority spots. Mooning your friend your bouncing butt as you walked was somehow the lesser of evils.

The walk wasn't long to make it to the living room. You nodded your head towards a seat on the couch. "Go ahead, relax," you mutter.

"Not very hospitable, but I suppose I'll take it. You agreed to host an evening hang out naked, we never agreed how courteous you'd be," they joked. Of all the people you'd end up having to owe this sort of bet to, of course it was them! The one person who truly wouldn't ever show you total mercy. You knew you could trust them, but that was about it. They were going to make sure to enjoy every moment of the evening.

Speaking of enjoyment, they had no objections to you standing in front of them. They just sat back and enjoyed seeing you squirm. You didn't know what to do next really. You had a thing or two planned, but it seemed hard to naturally move things along. The situation was awkward, plain and simple.

You're sure it'd been an eternity, but maybe it was less than a minute, but they finally did speak up again, "You could start your night of serving me by getting me something to drink?" The terms of the bet had been vague enough. Hosting a night of fun, while naked, could have meant anything. Getting a drink for a guest didn't seem out of line of course, so you had no reason to refuse.

You step away from them, and head towards the kitchen. "Yep, I am going to for sure enjoy this night!" they call out. You look back, and catch them staring at your butt again! You huff and continue into the kitchen.

Regaining semi-privacy did little to calm your beating heart. Only a short distance separates you from the guest. Still, it took all you had to survive that first round, and really, it had been short. Hours more of naked time with this person was going to be difficult! You'd surely never get used to being naked around a friend like this.

You feel safe enough to drop your arm from your breast for the first time in awhile. Opening the fridge, you scan it for a drink for them. A soda seemed a well enough option for your guest. Reaching in, you feel the very chill air of the fridge seeping out against your skin. Your nipples scrunch up more. The adrenaline had kept them hard, despite the warmth of your arm.

You shut the door, and you stand back up. It's more awkward to sling your arm back over your breast with your hand full. Once you do get it, the nearly freezing metal of the can causes you to yelp when it touches your skin. "Everything ok in there?" you hear. You assure them it's nothing, not wanting to explain how your nerves are on edge and your body hyper sensitive to everything thanks the nudity!

A return trip is now necessary, and you have to again reveal your naked self to them. You take your time, walking slowly. You don't intend to saunter and strut through the room, but you want at least a moment to hesitate and collect your thoughts. You had technically survived to this point. You were more capable than you worried at least, and that meant you could maybe make it till the end of the night.

Your friend was waiting, and they are looking right at you as soon as you reentered the living room. You stop, and look away. It's beyond embarrassing to be stared at like this. Any flattery their interest may have given was lost in a sea of bashfulness.

Approaching someone while naked was a hurdle you didn't expect. Getting closer and closer, bridging the gap in personal space more and more, was like exposing yourself slowly. Nothing new was showing, but everything that was seeable probably showed in greater detail.

Standing in front of them again, you both wait, as if expecting the other to make their move. You got them their drink, weren't they going to take it?

"My drink please?" They ask. They actually expect you to hand it over? It normally would make sense; it wasn't hard to just hold it out for them. Yet for a naked girl like you, it was a huge task!

"You know, I was almost going to say it's not fair you're covering up, as that's not truly naked in my opinion. You shouldn't be allowed any modesty if I were being mean and strict. So just play like a nice host and we won't need rules like that," they chastise you. You want to argue, as you were truly naked, and you covering with your actual limbs shouldn't negate that. Yet, you really had lost the other night, so you were expected to pay up. It's hard to imagine while being naked, but would you have been as demanding if the positions were switched?

You grip the can tighter, your body tense. You know handing the drink down to them will expose your breasts for a moment. It was a private area of your body, and it wasn't meant to be shown off... but you were going to have to, so there was little point in dreading it for long.

Peeling the arm away, you felt your breasts breathe first. It was different, having someone around. In the kitchen, letting their weight take over and be free of course had made her blush and feel naked. Knowing eyes were on them... somehow added more to it all. They felt heavier, rounder, and more thrust out towards the waiting watcher.

Once the arm was out, your guest could see them perfectly. The way they sat on your chest and just how round they were. Any vagueness clothing in the past may have awarded to the size of your breasts was now gone too. You caught yourself actually wondering how much they might be judging your body... wondering if they liked it or not or just liked the situation.

The fact you had so much time to wonder about things make you realize they are taking too long. Your friend is just letting you hold the drink out for them. Instead of taking it, they are staring at your breasts! "See, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

You want to snap, you want to yell at them. You want to throw the drink and go put on your clothes. Yet instead, you just stand there, and look away, avoiding eye contact. You don't know why you're putting up with so much because of a silly bet!

Eventually, they take the soda. You're able to cover again, and they started to enjoy their drink. "I think you can take a seat now too, unless you want to keep standing there," they suggest.

You nervously find your way to the other side of the couch. You turn, and let them get one last look at your butt as you slowly seat yourself. The material of the couch envelopes you. The foreign matter touching your skin makes you feel all the warmer. Seeing your guest staring at you as you sit makes you want to curl up and fully sink into the cushions though, like a lost coin or remote.

Questions like "How was your day?" and "Any plans for the weekend?" started to get swung about. You can't possibly feel as if it were a regular conversation, not with your naked frame being stared at. You keep wiggling and adjusting yourself, trying to somehow get more comfortable, but it seems impossible. You worry anytime you move your arm or hands slightly, as one bad move may show more. Nearly a half hour into your bet and you're starting to feel even more trapped. It's like backing out is somehow less of an option now that you've done it for a bit. Pride was being added to the line.

You know you had your ace in the hole still. A distraction was surely something to help you out. "I was thinking we could watch a movie," you try to suggest.

Your guest considers it. They think about it for a moment. "I was thinking a videogame would be more fun," they suggest. Though it would be a distraction, it doesn't take a genius to know it takes two hands to use a controller. Sitting naked and playing a game would be pretty impossible a feat while also retaining your modesty.

"I think we had enough game playing yesterday," you try to argue. It was a bet that got you into this after all. You didn't really need to make matters worse either.

Your guest laughs. "I wasn't thinking of any more bets. I feel enough like a winner. Some sort of co-op game would be just fine. Working together, helping each other out," they explain. Really, it was just a way to get you to risk exposure. However, again you feel bound by the vague rules of the bet. You wiggle your way out of the rut in the seat you got into, and get to your feet. You had to wiggle a lot more since you couldn't use your hands to get off the couch.

You scan your game and DVD rack, and pick something you imagine will be fine enough for you two. You keep your body facing away, and uncover your breast to pick the game up. You hold it off to the side, and ask if it'll be good. They of course take their time, too busy staring at your tush to respond!

After snapping their attention back to the question, they agree on it. You move to lower down and open up the lower cabinet to the entertainment system, but have to stop yourself. You started to bend at the waist, and you realize the kind of show that would give! You feel like steam is about to come from your face, knowing how much your bare backside is being shown. You hate how impossible it is to keep your naked self hidden truly. You make the better choice to bend at the knees to reach your gaming system, but still worry just how much they might like seeing your butt while you squat.

You put the game in, and take hold of both controllers. Luckily, you can hold onto one and keep your wrist firmly placed in front of your most private of places. Like with the can, you'll have temporary cover, at least until you have to hand the controller over. You stand back up; ready to face your next challenge.

Jappio
Jappio
1,082 Followers