Your Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
A woman submits for love.
2.3k words
3.89
48.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You knock on my door. As we agreed you are wearing nothing but shoes and a long coat. The walk across the parking lot was scary, cold wind blowing the bottom of the coat up. You were afraid someone would see you.

You don't say anything as I let you inside. As the door closes I give you a hug, and grab your wrists. I press you up against the door, roughly, Pulling your hands up above your head. I press my body against yours, pushing your arms up as far as I can reach, making you stand on tiptoe. I kiss you, forcing my tongue in your mouth. You kiss me hungrily. The coat gaps open and one breast shows, your nipples are hard from the cold. You're a little scared because you don't know what I have planned. I like that. I suck on your tongue, your lips, running my tongue around the outside of your lips. Just to let you know that I care....you're my slave tonight, but so much more than that.

I clip the collar with the chain around your neck. I step away. "Strip." I say.

You do, taking off the shoes, and then the coat. You look up at me when you're done.

"Stop. You are not to look me in the eyes unless I tell you to or put my fingers on your chin and raise your head. You are not to speak unless I ask you a question. Do you understand?"

"Yes." is all you say, and you look obediently at the ground.

I put a finger on your pussy, tracing the outer lips, then just a quick touch of your clit. I slip a finger lower, and put it inside you. I then raise it to your lips, "taste yourself" I say, and you do. You suck my finger like a dick...I let you do this for awhile.

I have you turn around, slowly. As you do I stop you when your back is facing me. I pinch your ass just hard enough to make you squeal a little. "Go ahead, you can make all the sounds you want. I like hearing you whimper." I pinch again, a little harder. Then rub my hands all over your ass I give you a little swat and tell you to turn around.

I play with your nipples with my fingers, then a my mouth on each, first just licking, and then biting, lightly. You whimper some more, and I laugh.

"Did you bring your toys?" I say. "Yes, they're in the bag, under my coat." You say. "Good girl. Hand them to me."

First thing you get out is the large rubber bands that you like so much. I laugh again. "These weren't even my idea, they were yours. You really like them, don't you?"

"Yes, it feels like four pairs of hands."

"Your such a kinky girl. You love this. You love being my slave, don't you?"

"Yes"

I put the rubber bands around your tits. Once they're tight, I snap them a couple of times to watch you jump.

"Ok, slave girl, tonight you are totally and completely my slave. You'll do all that I ask. Won't you?"

"Yes."

"Ok, get out the nipple clamps. You can put those on yourself."

You do, teasing the nipples first. You wince as you put one on, then the other. I pull on them a little, checking their tightness.

Next you get out the handcuffs you brought. I put them on and have you kneel before me.

"Open my pants with your mouth and suck me"

You have difficulty doing this. You finally manage to get the button undone with tongue and teeth, then you use your teeth to slide the zipper down. Using your tongue again you manage to find the snap on my boxer shorts. I'm not fully erect, so you have to suck me for a while. I only let you do this for a few minutes. Then I step away. You're a good girl, and keep your eyes on the ground.

I play with your hair as I say, "Tonight you're not just a sex slave. You're the real thing. I'm going to have you clean the floors, on your hand and knees, with just sponges and soapy water. Don't worry, I won't ignore you. I'll make sure you do everything right, with little spankings. I'll even play with you." I have an evil grin when I say this last part.

I hate having to take the handcuffs off, but I can't get my apartment clean with them on.

You get the stuff to clean. I just watch your ass shake ass you scrub for a while. Later I come back with some light weights which I attach to the nipple clamps. "I like watching your tits sway as you clean. You better do a good job." I slap you on the butt and leave for a bit.

You don't seem happy about this. Not really what you thought you would be doing.

Then I come back. Walk up on you from behind. I start playing with your slit, rubbing up and down the whole length of it. You moan and stop working.

"Did I tell you to stop?" I say.

"No, master."

You get back to work, and I keep playing with your clit. It gets harder and harder for you to concentrate on your job as you get closer to orgasm. You moan a few times.

When I think you're almost about to come, I stop and laugh at you again. Then I leave for a bit.

I come back with a jar of Vaseline. "You know what to do", is all I say. You nod and start to set up as you reach for your ass. I push you back down.

"I didn't say you could do that. Put your chest on the floor, with your tits in the soapy water. And spread your cheeks when you lube yourself up. I want to see it." I walk around behind you to watch.

You're obedient. You spread them open wide and grease up the whole cleft. As I watch I get hard.

"Put some more on your fingers, a lot. Then stick them up inside." You do. You can be such a good girl when you want.

After you have enough I slide a finger inside. It turns me on so much I have to stick my dick in your ass. I fuck you for a few minutes, more moans from you. I stop. I won't let myself come yet. I laugh again and hit you on the ass. I love the red marks my hand leaves on your flesh.

I let you get back to work. Just to tease you I stick the handle of a spoon up there. It looks funny sticking out of your ass like that. I play with your pussy some more, Getting you oh so close to another orgasm before I stop. I tease you by suggesting maybe I should get a short mop with a butt plug handle so you can work twice as hard. You blush as you think of the humiliation.

Soon enough the floor is clean and you have dried it with a towel. I let you wash the dirt and soap off your body in the sink, using a dish rag.

I lead you by the collar to the living room. Where I get out the rope I picked out just for you. It's cotton and nylon, very soft.

I have you lie on your back. I wrap the long rope around your tits. I laugh and remind you of how much you said you liked Japanese rope bondage. You'll get to try it out tonight.

I then tie it around your back, shoulders and waist. then using the free end to tie your hands. You groan every time I tug on it, because of the pressure on your tits. So I tug on it more often than I really need to. I push your legs up to your stomach as far as they can go. I can hear you strain, just a little. I wrap the rope around your knees, making sure to put good knots at the back of the knee. Then I bring your hands up to your feet and tie them together. When it's done you can hardly move. You are spread lying on your back ass, pussy and mouth open to my pleasure. . I tied it in such a way that your legs are spread and the knees tied into the loop around your waist and your shoulders.

You're mine now. Every orifice exposed to me. Not just ready for me to stick something in, but begging. But you don't give in to pleading, I haven't given you permission.

"Tell me what you want. Beg me to fuck every hole in your body."

And you do, most pleasingly over and over. "Fuck me, fuck my ass, come in my mouth, fuck me! Please! I need it so bad, you got me so hot. Just do anything you want to me but just PLEASE LET ME COME!" I laugh again.

"I will, but not yet."

I fuck your pussy for awhile. It’s a long time, about an hour. It akes me so long to come. When I'm done, and my juices and yours are dripping down your ass and on the carpet, I have you lick me clean. Lick both our juices off my dick. Then suck me until I get another erection. Too bad you didn't come. And you were so close. Hehehehe.

But, finally I take pity on you. I use my hand to bring you off. Surprisingly it doesn't take as long as usual. This makes me want you again. So I stick my dick up your ass, again....hope you have enough left over lube, cause I won't put it on, no tonight, I would be beneath me. I fuck you, hard. Your ass is still open from before. So it doesn't hurt, but I am a little rough. You seem to like it though.

I go get the vibrator and let just one of your hands free. You fuck yourself with it, rubbing it up and down, inside, and finally over your clit. After you come I make you do it again, and then again. I really like watching this. I think of taking pictures sometime.

Finally, after you're exhausted and sore, I untie you. I lead you by the chain to the bathroom. I let you fill the tub with hot water. You sit outside of the tub, kneeling. I let you wash and condition my long hair first. Then something gentle for my face. I stick a foot out side and let you wash it. I have you suck on my toes. You wash me all over. My ass, clean the cum out of my pubic hair, my back, legs, everything. I step out and you dry me off with a towel. Then comb my hair.

This attention gets me hard again. So I let you suck me until I come. I pull out and spray it all over your face, your tits and stomach. I laugh again, and through you a soapy sponge. I make you stand there and clean yourself. Making sure you clean your ass and pussy really well.

Then you stand there looking confused, covered in soap. I already let the bathwater out.

I laugh and push you in the shower. I turn it on full blast...and cold. Only the cold water...and it is winter. I leave the shower curtain open and watch you rinse quickly, but when you're done I don't turn off the water. I make you stand there in the freezing cold water. Your nipples are hard, you have goosebumps all over. You look sad and cold, like a little kitten lost in the rain. Finally I turn it off.

I go get big towels and dry you off, from head to toe, kissing you all over your body. You can't stop shivering though. I wrap a towel around your head and then lead you to the living room. I get a quilt and wrap it around both of us. I let you sit in my lap as you shiver. I wrap my arms tight around you and squeeze you to me.

"Hmm...wet naked girl, one of my favorite things." I say.

You pout, "You were mean to me tonight," you pout when you say this. But it ok that you speak without permission, because you know the game is over.

We jus sit there, holding each other, naked. Finally my body heat warms you up. You nuzzle my neck.

We lie down on the couch and watch a movie. You're close to the edge of the couch, but it's ok, both my arms are around you. and our legs are intertwined. You could fall off, buy you know you won't because I have a hold of you very tight. You aren't watching the movie, you have your face turned toward me. I'm not really watching the movie, either. Just touching you, kissing you sometimes, playing with your nipples when the mood strikes me. You do the same, but you're about to fall asleep. I nuzzle your ear, licking it a little. I whisper into it, "I love you, and tomorrow night it's your turn." That wakes you up. You get a big smile on your face. You say, "and you’re in for it. I'll make you pay for some of that stuff you did tonight." That sends a chill down my spine, and arouses me, too.

You close your eyes, but you aren't sleeping. That smile never fades. I wonder whether you're smiling about what we did tonight, or what you plan for tomorrow....and I get that chill every time I look at that angelic smile.