Your Fault

Story Info
What is happening to Haley is her own fault, Alex thinks.
7.3k words
4.51
54.7k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Author's note: This story takes place sometime in Season 7 of Modern Family.

*****

"Are you sure you're up for this?"

Alex Dunphy blinked a few times, then replied to her sister. "Yeah, why?"

"Nothing." Haley lied, before admitting, "It's just, you look a little nervous."

"Well, duh." Alex replied, before bringing her hand up to her face, "Oh God, I'm turning into you."

Ignoring that comment Haley smiled softly and stepped closer to her sibling, "Hey, it's okay to be nervous, especially for a first time."

"You think I don't know that?" Alex snapped.

"Hey, I was just trying to make you feel better." Haley huffed, before smiling wickedly and taking another step forward, "Speaking of which, we don't have to do this, you know? I'm very happy with things being the way they are."

"I know." Alex rolled her eyes, "But it's high time I taught you a lesson in humility."

"This again." Haley rolled her eyes, and then cutting her sister off before she could speak again, "I'm sorry Alex, I really am, but it's your fault. You're just so hot, I-."

"I know, I know, you just can't control yourself." Alex huffed, before stepping closer, "But it's my 18th and tonight I'm in charge. You promised."

"I did." Haley smiled, "So again, do your worst."

Finally closing the space between them completely Alex rhetorically asked, "Let's just start out with something simple, shall we?"

Haley smiled in reply and allowed Alex to pull her into a gentle kiss. Too gentle if you ask her. They barely got to see each other now that Alex was in college, and Alex had insisted on spending most of the day with their family.

Which was nice, but obviously they couldn't touch each other when anyone was looking, or do anything except pretend they still hated each other, when the truth was they hadn't been able to keep their hands off each other since Alex had transformed into this ridiculously voluptuous hottie. So Haley thought it was understandable she wasn't in the mood for gentle.

The problem was she hadn't been in the mood for gentle for a long time. Honestly since before Alex moved away, and now Haley's lack of time with her little sister's big boobs, tasty little pussy and big fat ass was driving her crazy.

Last night when Alex finally got home she barely had a chance to say hello to everyone before Haley was dragging her upstairs, literally tearing her clothes off and ravaging her body.

After that it only seemed fair to finally let Alex have a turn at being on top, which was something they had been talking about doing for over a year now but never got around to because Haley was just so obsessed with fucking her baby sister.

Last night she hadn't even sat on Alex's face, instead choosing to get off from the stimulator inside her strap-on and the sheer joy of using it to sodomise her little sister.

Remembering their latest butt fuck, not including the fingering this morning, made Haley ache to take control again, but she had made a promise and forced herself to remain relaxed as Alex gently kissed her and began pulling off her clothes.

Haley tried to do the same to Alex just as slowly, but of course the second her baby sister's bra hit the floor Haley just couldn't resist sliding both her hands to those ridiculously big tits and begin fondling them. Normally Alex would just moan and continue the kiss, and as the first part quickly happened Haley hope that the second part would too.

Alas Alex broke the kiss and scolded her, "Hey, it's my turn to have my way with your body, remember?"

Haley opened her mouth to protest, but when Alex gave her a look she pouted, "Spoilsport."

For a second Alex gave her another unimpressed look, even as she took her hands off her tits and rubbed her side soothingly. Then Alex kissed her again, proving that she couldn't have been that mad.

Especially as Alex next action was to start undoing her pants, Haley eagerly following suit and soon enough both sisters were completely naked and their kiss was becoming increasingly heated.

Then Alex gently pushed Haley backwards and then lowered her down onto her bed and got on top of her without breaking the kiss, a move they had done 1000 times only with Haley as the aggressor. It seemed that Alex was over her nervousness, which was a very good thing for both of them.

Only that wasn't true. Alex was still extremely nervous, she was just doing a good job at hiding it. Then again for over a year Alex had been trying new things with Haley, and that was often nerve racking, but very rewarding and this was shaping up to be no different.

True, it wasn't like she'd never physically been on top of Haley before, or taken the time to worship her big sister's body, but at the same time this was so different because she was actually in control.

Haley had actually given up control and was finally going to let Alex do whatever she wanted, even if that was some very familiar stuff at first.

The familiarity of it definitely helped Alex's nerves, as did the fact that she was just kissing her sister. Mostly on the lips, but all over her body was also good. Like her neck.

Alex having lost count of the number of times that Haley had given her a hickey when she wasn't supposed too, forcing her to come up with some lame excuse to explain it.

Well now it was payback time, Alex barely taking a breath when she finally broke the kiss with Haley before she started attacking her sibling's neck, covering it with kisses, licks, sucks and most importantly bites.

Let's see her explain this. Actually Haley was a phenomenal liar, and Alex had no doubt she would come up with something for this, her main reason for doing this more to tease her big sister then anything.

Which worked a little too well, Haley soon whimpering, "Please Alex, lower."

Rolling her eyes Alex then smiled as she lifted her mouth up to Haley's ear, "But I've barely started yet."

"Alex!" Haley whined, "I don't tease you this bad!"

"Yes, you do." Alex pointed out more than a little crossly.

"Not before I've reached your boobs!" Haley argued.

There was a long pause and then Alex huffed, "Fine!"

Alex then aggressively kissed her way down Haley's body, only giving her chest a few kisses before taking one of her big sister's little nipples into her mouth and biting down on it almost hard enough to break the skin.

Typically that just made Haley cry out in delight, followed by a long moan as Alex swirled her tongue around that nipple and then sucked it. She then did the same to the other nipple with the same result.

In fact, no matter what she did for the next few minutes everything she did only got a positive response out of Haley, which was annoying as it was arousing. But that was okay. Alex could wait.

Sure enough Haley's moans, groans, whimpers and cries suddenly turned from pure pleasure to a mixture of pleasure and frustration and then to pure frustration. After that Haley continuously whined for her to go lower, and even aggressively pushed down on Alex's head.

With the former Alex simply ignored her. With the latter Alex slapped her hand away and then angrily stared at Haley until she whimpered and then lowered her head in submission before going back to pleading for mercy.

This may seem cruel, but it was payback for all those times Haley had done this to her, and honestly Alex felt that her big sister's perfectly sized boobs deserved some of the kind of attention that Haley gave her really big boobs all the time.

"Alex please, oooooooooooh stop, stop teasing me." Haley whimpered pretty much on a continuous loop, the only difference being the order in which she said these things, and when she stopped to moan and cry out, "I, I can't take it anymore. I swear I'm going to explode. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwwwwd, why do you have to be so mean? I've never been this mean to you! Please, mmmmmmmmmm, please, just fuck me! Please? I swear I'll do anything if you just finger me a little. I, ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd, just fucking fuck me! Please? Oh fuck! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

Haley begged, whined and threatened Alex for what felt like an eternity, and nothing she said made a difference. It was like the worst thing to ever happen. Like, ever. Fine, at least to her. Still, it was torture. Then finally, finally Alex kissed her way down her body.

She was as slow as possible about it, and for a horrible couple of seconds Haley thought that Alex was going to ignore her pussy, which admittedly Haley had done plenty of times in the past when the shoe was on the other foot, but that wasn't the point.

The point was that it would be cruel for Alex to do that now, and thankfully she didn't, although she still didn't get to her destination as fast as Haley would have liked.

When she got there though Haley couldn't complain as because of all the build-up the first lick that her baby sister gave her made her feel like she was going to cum.

Unfortunately she didn't, but it still felt amazing, Haley crying out and arching up so she was smashing her pelvis into Alex's face. For a moment Haley was worried about repercussions, but thankfully her little sister just kept licking her pussy like the good little cunt lapper she was.

Only that became a problem in itself, Alex choosing to keep her licks as long and slow as possible, which was fine to start with but quickly became as long and tortuous as the tittie torture.

The difference was that Haley tried to remain patient this time and really allow Alex to have her way with her, mostly because at least now they were finally having sex, which was obviously way more satisfying than the boob worship.

Besides, those first few licks felt almost orgasmicly good, a sensation Haley became very familiar with as she was kept on what felt like the edge of climax for an eternity.

Double eternity? Was that a thing? Because this felt twice as long as the eternity Alex had licked, sucked and nibbled on her tits, and while it also offered up no release at least the pleasure was more satisfying.

It was only a matter of time before she would break and begged for more. Haley knew that. But she owed it to Alex to keep her mouth shut for as long as she could, even if that meant shoving a pillow over her face to keep herself quiet.

She also owed it to herself. Haley couldn't even remember the last time she let Alex give her a nice long pussy licking. Mostly Haley just sat on her kid sister's face, riding it hard and smothering Alex until she could cum in her face and in her mouth.

Well, actually Haley mostly pounded her little sister's big butt with her strap-on cock, Haley so addicted to that fat ass that lately she had mostly been getting off on just that, so this was a nice change of pace.

Alex loved getting her butt pounded by her big sister as much as Haley loved pounding her butt. Arguably more considering she was the one who squirted from it. And she definitely loved Haley sitting on her face and grinding her yummy pussy into her face.

But there was just something special about being able to take her time with Haley's pussy, and worship her body before that, and like her sibling Alex couldn't remember the last time she had given this amazing body the attention it deserved.

It may not have been since their second time together, or shortly thereafter, as Haley had become increasingly aggressive every time they had sex.

Now things were different. Now Alex was in charge, and she fully intended to give Haley a full dose of her own medicine. But not tonight.

No, tonight she would concentrate on giving this amazing body the attention it deserved, and perhaps more importantly tease Haley as badly as she had teased her.

Ideally worse. And Alex wasn't talking about verbal jabs, because even as her big sister's submissive slut Alex had been able to give as good as she got in that regard.

No, she meant sexually tease, which Alex did gleefully, keeping her licks long and slow, and taking a long time to touch Haley's clit, and even then it was gentle and brief.

Those constant gentle laps of her tongue had Haley whimpering, gasping, groaning and crying out in a mixture of pleasure and frustration, although it increasingly became the latter as time ticked by.

Not that Alex felt sorry for Haley. No, this was exactly what the bitch deserve. And more, Alex smiling dreamily as she thought about all the wicked things she was going to do to her big sister in the name of revenge.

The most important of course being to fuck Haley's tight little ass, Alex almost overwhelmed with the desire to flip her sister over, grab their strap-on and brutally sodomise her right here and now.

But no, Alex was determined to make this first time she was in charge about lovemaking. Then they would have butt sex. Lots and lots of butt sex.

"Alex please." Haley whimpered, awaking Alex from her naughty thoughts, "Please... more... I, mmmmmmmmm, I need, oh God, I need you to fuck me. Ohhhhhhhhh, please sis, fuck me with your little dyke tongue. I need it sooooooooooo bad! Ooooooooooh fuck, please, please, please, please, please do something! Anything! Oh fuck, please Alex, just give me more!"

Honestly Alex was impressed that it took this long for Haley to start begging for more. Impatience was practically her middle name, so she must have been trying to really give Alex what she wanted to wait it out for this long.

In a twisted way that warmed Alex's heart, and convinced her to give Haley a little more in the form of touching her clit with almost every lick, followed by every lick, instead of every other lick.

Which of course was nowhere near enough for Haley, but she was just going to have to put up with it for a little while, because after all the teasing she had done to Alex this was definitely what Haley deserved.

Haley didn't believe anyone deserved this kind of agonising pleasure, as she wasn't a sadistic bitch. Or maybe she was considering she had done this exact same thing to Alex countless times.

Oh God, how could Haley claim to be in love with Alex after doing this to her so many times? No wonder Alex had been so grumpy with her lately. If Haley was the one getting this kind of treatment more often she'd be grumpy too.

Or not, because there was no way she could have put up with this for so long, Haley becoming increasingly aggressive with her words as Alex continued to deny her.

"FUCK ME GOD DAMMIT!" Haley snapped as loudly as she dared, quickly lowering her voice as she added, "Please Alex, just a little more? Mmmmmmmm, that's sooooooooo nice, but seriously, I need more. Ooooooooooh yes, I need your little dyke tongue in my gay girl pussy. Oh fuck Alex, I'm so gay for you. You're so ridiculously hot you turned my super straight cunt into a gay pussy that just can't get enough of girl tongue. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, and you turned me into a sister fucking slut who's addicted to your tongue inside her. Oooooooooh, please Alex, please put your tongue inside me. I need it inside me more than fucking air. I NEED it. Please, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, stop being so cruel and give it to me! Give me your tongue little sister or I swear to God I'll fucking tell everyone about us. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, I'll tell everyone we're a couple of sister fuckers if you don't fuck me right now! DO IT ALEX! I'm serious, I'll-"

"Shut up and put a pillow over your face!" Alex told her as she oh so briefly removed her tongue from Haley's cunt before quickly returning to it.

Without even considering any kind of comeback Haley scramble to grab the pillow her head was lying on and shove it over her face. The whole thing only took a couple of seconds, but it felt like a lifetime as Alex returned to the gentle pussy licking instead of giving Haley what she so desperately wanted.

Then Haley whimpered into the pillow as initially the only change was that Alex picked up the pace of the cunt lapping. Fortunately before Haley seriously considered pulling the pillow off her face and complaining Alex pressed her tongue against her entrance, making Haley softly whimper again before a long soft cry escaped her lips as finally Alex pushed her tongue inside her.

She did it as slowly as humanly possible, but that was fine with Haley because it still meant she got more intense pleasure than before and for a few moments that was enough. It may not have been if it was anyone other than her baby sister, but as it was she just happily moaned into the pillow as she was gently entered.

That continued to be the cases Alex pushed her tongue as deep as it could go into her pussy and then gently started fucking her, quickly bringing Haley to the edge of orgasm.

That was when Haley whimpered in dissatisfaction again, as it felt like she just couldn't survive more teasing, and yet she was beyond the point she could talk coherently. Or at least without letting the whole neighbourhood know she was getting tongue fucked by her kid sister.

Luckily for Haley the girl who claimed to be in love with her was finally willing to show her some mercy, Alex only having to pick up the pace of the tongue fucking a little to give her sister one of the best orgasms of her life.

And considering all the amazing sex she'd had with Alex that was really saying something. It made Haley instantly regret not allowing Alex to slowly make love to her this way more often, and promising herself that she would make sure it happened more often.

Especially as then Alex made her cum over and over again, each climax almost as powerful as that first one, her little sister seeming to enjoy it almost as much as she was.

Alex had the exact same thought. Because sure, Haley might be the one cumming in her mouth, but as much as Alex loved it when these roles were reversed, and she was very familiar with it, she definitely preferred being the one making the other cum.

At least when it came to oral sex. When it came to sex in general nothing beat cumming with a nice big toy up her ass, but that was just because deep down Alex was first and foremost a greedy anal slut.

But making her big sister cum in her mouth was a very close second, partly because deep down Alex just preferred being the bottom, mostly because she was addicted to the taste of Haley's cum.

There was no taste in the world which could compete with the taste of her big sister's cum. Well, maybe her own butt juice, Alex thought with a blush, as she had grown to dearly love going ass to mouth ever since Haley had first made her do it during the first of many double dates with her sibling's ex-boyfriends, who acted as their beards.

Although at this moment Alex certainly felt that Haley's cum had the edge, Alex pulling her tongue out of her older sister's pussy so she glue her mouth to Haley's cunt and allow at least the majority of that heavenly liquid to flow directly into her mouth, down her throat and into her belly where it belonged.

When Haley's initial climax was over Alex quickly inserted her tongue back into her elder sibling and restarted the tongue fucking, this time making sure her thrusts were hard and deep right from the get go.

As a result she quickly made Haley cum again, and again, and again, although the more she came the more Haley thrust into, and grinded on, Alex's face, making it hard for her to swallow even the majority of her big sister's cum.

Although having that heavenly liquid cover her face had always been an amazing consolation prize, because she would get at least the majority of it later it felt like Haley was marking Alex as what she truly was, hers.

Only for right now Haley was truly just as much hers as she was Haley's, Alex never feeling more powerful than when she had her usually dominant sister writhing helplessly underneath her knowing mouth and tongue.

This became especially true when Alex added her fingers into the mix, reluctantly pulling her tongue out of Haley's twat and replacing it with one and then two fingers while sucking on Haley's clit.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers