Your Fault Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Almost, but not quite, because the entire time she was taking Haley's virgin ass hole Alex's own ass hole ache to be stretched, filled and fucked. More specifically she wanted to be butt fucked by her precious big sister, even though she was finally getting to turn the tables on her, yet another sign that at heart Alex was a bottom.

But she wasn't about to stop when almost all her cock was buried in Haley's ass, Alex savouring those wonderful moments the last few inches slid through her big sister's butt hole and her thighs came to rest against Haley's butt cheeks.

Meaning it was official, every inch of Alex's strap-on cock was stuffed inside Haley's rectum, and she had without a shadow of a doubt taken her big sister's back door cherry.

There was a long moment of silence, and then Alex chuckled, "Wow Haley, you just took every inch. Mmmmmmm, you just took every inch of your little sister's cock up your virgin butt. How do you feel?"

"Amazing!" Haley moaned weakly into the bed sheets, and then whimpered, "Fuck me Alex! Fuck my ass!"

It was hard to believe this felt amazing as Alex remembered how it had felt like there was a telephone poll up her butt at this point during her first time.

Also it wasn't a good sign that Haley struggled to initially reply to her and then didn't talk more. And she had been whimpering, whining, and crying out throughout the anal penetration. But in that moment Alex just couldn't resist granting that request.

So, telling herself she would stop if Haley asked, or more importantly if it seemed like too much for her, Alex tightened her grip on Haley's hips while beginning to pump her own back and forth, causing the dildo to slide through Haley's bowels and thus officially begin the sodomy.

Haley cried out in mostly pleasure as Alex began gently pumping her butt. She still felt incredible discomfort, but at least her rectum was no longer being forced to stretch deeper and deeper, the back passage mostly remaining stretched and welcoming the dildo into her deepest depths once it was quickly returned.

Haley even found herself missing it. Which seemed crazy, but it was true. She wanted the full length of her little sister's cock in her ass, and was disappointed every time she pulled it out of her.

At least at first. Then Alex's slow thrusts relaxed her rectum to the point where she didn't even feel discomfort. Only pleasure. And then amazing pleasure.

Soon Haley was digging her fingernails into her butt cheeks not to distract herself from pain, but from pleasure while she considered whether or not to beg for more.

She allowed the occasional 'oh yes' and 'fuck my ass' to escape her lips, along with her sister's name, as she couldn't really help that, but when she started to beg it would be the beginning of the end and Haley wasn't so sure she was ready for her first ever ass fucking to be over.

Perhaps more to the point she wasn't so sure she wanted to cut Alex's revenge so short, especially when she was enjoying it so much. Of course Haley Dunphy had never been a patient girl, and it wasn't really that long after it started to feel really good that she begged for more.

"Fuck me Alex! Please fuck my ass!" Haley whimpered pathetically, although she couldn't help it at this point, "Please fuck my slutty little queer ass! Ooooooooh, please little sis, pound my ass! Pound my tight little gay ass hard and deep and make me cum! Ah yeah, fuck it! Fuck, oh my God, slam my naughty little lezzie ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, make me cum! Please make me cum. Oh shit, make me cum like a bitch with a dick up my ass! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssss, make me your bitch! Make me my little sister's bitch! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh God Alex, make me your bitch! Make me your bitch like I made you mine. Oh fuck yeah, fuck me up the ass and make me cum like a little bitch! Oooooooooh Gooooooodddddddd, oh fuck, please Alex, please, ohhhhhhhhh, make me cum baby. Make me fucking cum!"

Despite how frantically she begged Alex still fucked Haley's ass slowly for some unknown and cruel reason. Actually Haley knew perfectly well why Alex was doing this, namely that it was the revenge Haley had wanted her to have so badly.

After all, Haley had left Alex desperately begging for more slowly pumping her big butt, the older sister savouring every sound and word out of the younger sister's mouth as she continued to sodomise her.

So why shouldn't Alex be cruel in return? She was when it came to eating pussy, the two girls teasing each other relentlessly being the one aspect of the more sisterly relationship they had in the past still very much a part of their present. Which normally Haley liked, but not now.

Thankfully Alex never had been as cruel as she was, and this time was no exception, without a word the younger sibling taking pity on the older sibling by beginning to increase the pace until the sound of Alex's thighs smacking against Haley's butt cheeks were almost as loud as Haley's screams of pleasure. Soon after that Haley went over the edge of one of the most powerful orgasms of her young life.

Maybe the most powerful, although she had to give that some serious thought when her cum wasn't squirting out of her cunt and her mind wasn't melting from ecstasy.

Because sure, this was amazing, but she might have cum just as hard from Alex's talented tongue, and while it didn't make her cum nearly as hard getting ass fucked just wasn't quite as satisfying as pounding her little sister's big fat butt.

Alex was more or less thinking the same thing. The entire time she took Haley's virgin ass her own ass hole was begging for some attention, and as much as she wanted to tease Haley the main reason she spent so long slowly butt fucking her big sister was that she kept imagining Haley was taking her fat ass instead.

However while her ass still yearn for some attention she stopped imagining getting fucked and finally became consumed by butt fucking her big sister when Haley started cumming for her.

Cumming because Alex was finally fucking her up the ass. Her big sister Haley, who had always been more beautiful and popular than her, was cumming from getting her ass pounded by Alex.

Overwhelmed by that thought, and then almost a natural feeling of power and dominance, Alex let out a pseudo-warrior-like cry and began giving Haley everything she had.

Pounding her older sister's ass with every ounce of her strength, making those firm cheeks jiggle with the force of her thrusts.

Not as much as her own gelatinous globes jiggled when Haley was giving her a deep, hard butt pounding, but still pretty impressive. And she might have even made Haley cum harder, which made it worth it.

Either way she definitely made her scream louder, and something else which made the ass fucking reach a stage it could be literally called a rectum wrecking.

That being Haley lifting herself up onto all fours and starting to slam her ass back against her. Which was something Alex had meant to request as part of the teasing, so she could truly mirror what Haley had so gleefully done to her when she took her anal cherry.

Unfortunately Alex had been just so distracted by the butt fucking itself, and then Haley's shameless begging, but she had forgotten all about it until now.

Fortunately Haley hadn't, her older sister seeming perfectly happy to humiliate herself, to make the orgasms that much stronger, Haley knowing for a fact that humiliation just made getting anally taken that much better.

Wanting to enhance that humiliation Alex did her best to smack Haley's ass and pull her big sister's hair over the next few minutes of brutal rectum wrecking, but she was new to this, and inevitably that caused her to slow down the butt fucking itself, which clearly displeased Haley as much as it did herself.

So the most part she just stuck to pounding Haley's tight little ass, the two sisters once again becoming like wild animals relentlessly trying to wreck one of their butt holes, only this time it was Haley's butt hole that was being brutalised, that fact making them both climax multiple times.

True, the climaxes weren't quite as powerful as when she was being butt fucked, however Alex desperately wanted to do this again, and she suspected that Haley felt the same.

Desperately wanting to impress Haley in this new role Alex avoided the temptation of pounding her big sister's tight little ass until she passed out, instead leaving just enough so she could pull the dildo out of Haley's ass hole and then spread those firm little ass cheeks so she could admire her handiwork.

She then gasped in amazement, because it was one thing to look at pictures of other girls and her own butt after they have been freshly gaped, or try and awkwardly position herself to look at her own gaping ass hole in a mirror, but it was another thing entirely to see Haley's now no longer virgin ass hole gaping wide open as a result of her fucking it.

Alex had just gaped her own sister. Her super popular sister, who had always been more beautiful than her, was now lying face down in exhaustion with her gaping ass in the air, Alex able to see deep into her big sister's bowels via the gaping crater that had been all tiny and virginal only a few minutes ago, or however long it had been.

Fuck, this was so nasty. And hot. Then just when Alex didn't think it could get any better Haley reached back and gently took over spreading her ass cheeks, her older, prettier and more popular sister presenting Alex with the whole that she had thoroughly stretched and loosened until it was a gaping mess.

"Do you like my gape sis?" Haley asked cheekily.

"Fuck yeah." Alex replied lustfully, before grinning, "It's so hot, but as much as I would like to stare at it all night I think you should clean up your mess, don't you?"

"Oh God yes." Haley grinned, letting go of her cheeks, lifting herself back onto all fours and looking over her shoulder at Alex, "Make me go ass to mouth like the nasty little whore I am."

"Shut up and suck it bitch." Alex ordered in her best interpretation of a no-nonsense top voice as she dropped her exhausted body down onto her back and looked at Haley expectantly.

Grinning wickedly Haley slowly crawled down so she was in between Alex's legs and then wrapped her mouth around the head of the dildo while making sure to keep eye contact with her little sister the entire time.

She then closed her eyes and moaned around the dick, which caused Alex to grin. It also caused her to be extremely jealous of her sibling in that moment.

After all, she could remember the first time she had tasted her own ass on her sister's cock. It had practically been a religious experience, and Alex wished she could experience the moment disgust had turned to lust like it had with her now what felt like a lifetime ago.

To make matters worse, or better in Haley's case, Haley was tasting the deepest part of her own ass, the thought making Alex's mouth water. First at the thought of tasting the deepest part of her own ass, and then the thought of tasting Haley's.

Then she hated herself for a few long seconds. After all, she had just unwittingly giving up the chance to taste the deepest part of her big sister's butt.

Yes, she had spend plenty of time with her face buried in Haley's ass, and had sucked her own fingers clean after playing with that tight little hole, but she had never sampled the deepest part of Haley's ass. Something she could, and would, rectify soon.

Haley was expecting that she would love the taste of the deepest part of her ass, but she hadn't guess just how much she would love it. Of course it wasn't just the taste, which was wickedly wonderful, but it was the knowledge that this sex toy had pummelled her rectum oh so thoroughly and now she was sucking on it like the most perverted of sluts.

Because she was. Oh yes, she and her sister were the most perverted sluts imaginable, and while Alex may have had a leg up on her on that category for quite some time now Haley was subtly determined to permanently close that gap and make them equals, if only for this wonderfully nasty night.

With that in mind she savoured every drop of the deepest part of her bowels and then when the head of the dildo was clean she started bobbing her head up and down Alex's shaft, soon taking the cock into her throat.

She didn't do it with quite the ease that she had done with her previous boyfriends, after all this dildo was much bigger than them, but she had been regularly practising on this thing, both when Alex fucked her pussy and even when Alex wasn't around so she could prepare for this moment.

That preparation paid off and after a few tries, and some gagging and choking, Haley was able to slide her mouth down the entire length of the strap-on.

"That's it Haley, suck my cock." Alex softly encouraged, taking on the role that Haley usually relished, "Suck it cock sucker! Mmmmmm, that's so hot. You love it, don't you? Oh yeah, you love the taste of your own ass-"

"Just like you?" Haley interrupted in her super bitch tone, the one she used a lot on Alex before they became lovers, then she giggled, "You love the taste of your own ass, and mine, and now I do too. We're both nasty little ass to mouth sluts now Alex. Mmmmmm yeah, I'm just as slutty as you are now Alex, and I'm going to prove it."

With that Haley then swallowed the strap-on again, taking it deep down her throat and sucking it with renewed energy. Alex may have had a response, she may have continued trying to talk dirty, which normally Haley would have loved but right now she was so focused on giving her baby sister the best blow job she had ever given to anyone.

Then after a few minutes of that Alex gently pulled Haley off of the dildo and into a kiss, which momentarily annoyed Haley as she thought Alex was trying to outdo her.

Then she remembered she had done this many times when the positions were reversed, and tasted Alex's ass on Alex's lips just like Alex was now tasting her ass on her lips. So she relaxed into the perverted kiss and just enjoyed it.

When that heated kiss was eventually broken Alex bit her lip, and then suggested, "You know if you really want to prove your on my level when it comes to being a slut, you could be my bitch for a little while. I mean, I love this whole taking turns thing, but to totally turn the tables for a little while might be fun."

Haley thought about this for a few moments, and then softly said, "Okay, but I'm going to need a little rest if you're going to fuck my ass."

"Great." Alex beamed, "Wanna spoon?"

Haley blushed at this, knowing that this meant she was going to be the little spoon, a position she still wasn't used to, even after a few tries.

Hell, it felt way more unnatural than anal to her, and maybe even more unpleasant because she couldn't feel up her baby sister's soft curvaceous body. Although feeling her big tits against her back wasn't too bad.

So Haley nodded, causing Alex to grin even more before grabbing hold of the older sibling, turning her over onto her side and then snuggling up behind her, her strap-on sliding in between Haley's ass cheeks threateningly. And even though she knew she was going to enjoy being Alex's anal slut Haley couldn't resist returning the threat.

"You know, this really might be fun... but when I'm in control again I'm going to totally wreck your ass." Haley said softly.

"Oh, tell me more." Alex grinned.

With a grin of her own Haley replied, "It's gonna be so hot, mmmmmm, I'm going to take that big fat ass of yours deep and hard, make the cheeks jiggle like jelly, and make you squeal and cum like a little bitch. I'm going to do it in every position, and in every room of the house, so I can make sure you never forget who truly is the dominance sister, and who is the submissive little bitch. Oh God yeah Alex, you'll remember that deep down you will always be my little bitch. And you'll forget what it's like to sit properly. But first I'm going to tease you. Tie you up and suck on your big tits for hours. Oh, and I could spank them, and your gigantic butt. And maybe if you're really lucky, I'll let you eat my cunt. And it will be all your fault, because you'll have earned it from whatever you're about to do to me."

"Mmmmm, I can't wait." Alex sighed dreamily into Haley's ear, before ignoring whatever else her sister said in favour of lightly dosing, so she could regain some much-needed strength to fuck her sister some more.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12