Your Fault Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex and Haley get their happy ever after.
7.6k words
4.5
17k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Modern Family and have no association with anyone involved in the show. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

****

"Finally, I thought they'd never leave." Haley sighed as she watched their parent's car disappear around the corner.

"That's gratitude for you." Alex quipped, turning around and heading into her new apartment.

"Hey, I didn't say I wasn't grateful." Haley complained, "It's just that-"

Alex cut her off by pulling her into the apartment and into a passionate kiss, and then smiled at her when she broke it, "I know what you mean. I was just teasing you, it's what we do."

"That..." Haley nodded, and then grinned, "And doing it."

Pretending to be offended Alex opened her mouth and pulled a face, then pulled back so she could punch Haley in the arm. Which of course caused Haley to giggle, although she rubbed her arm which made Alex feel a little guilty.

Then she wordlessly walked into the centre of the room and looked around. Naturally it wasn't very big, especially considering part of it was a kitchen and the only other two rooms in the whole place were bedrooms, one of which they would never use, but could never get rid of in case their family found out the true nature of their relationship.

But it was still bigger than their first love nest, the childhood bedroom they had shared growing up, and Alex loved it.

Of course Haley had to ruin the moment by wrapping her arms around her from behind and beginning to kiss her neck, causing Alex to sigh and scold her sister, "Haley, cut it out."

"What?" Haley frowned, stopping immediately, "Why?"

"It's our first time alone together in a place of our own. Can't we just savour the moment?" Alex asked.

"That's what I'm trying to do." Haley argued, "I mean, what better way to celebrate than with sex?"

"I don't know, how about cuddling? Or talking?" Alex argued back.

There was a brief pause, then Haley stepped forward and tried to take Alex into her arms, Alex only letting her after she said, "I'm sorry, you're right. I want this relationship to be about more than sex. I really do. But God Alex, you look so good. And our family stuck around for so freaking long."

Alex smiled, "You would rather set up everything without them?"

"God no! But the entire time I thought about fucking you. Which is totally your fault, because as much as you try you just can't hide those big boobs and fat ass. Especially not from me." Haley whined, before sighing, "But I appreciate the lessons in control, I want to be a good girlfriend for you. So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Actually, I just want to sit on our couch, in our apartment, and cuddle. Is that okay?" Alex asked softly.

"Yeah, it's okay." Haley said softly, leaning in to peck Alex's lips and then smiling, "Anything for you baby."

*

The next hour or so was actually quite nice as Alex got to rest her head against Haley's chest with her sister's arm around her, the two of them just snuggling together and enjoying the moment like any other couple would.

Then Haley suggested they watch some TV, which Alex had been fine with it first, but then Haley used it as a distraction to try and feel her up, and that increasingly annoyed Alex.

Of course the entire time she really wanted to give in, but she was determined to have a proper romantic evening with her girlfriend, so she shot Haley down every time, and eventually made her cook their dinner as punishment.

Not that it was that much of a punishment, as Haley had become shockingly good at it over the past year. Their parents were even trying to push her into pursuing it as a career.

Little did they know that Haley was doing it to become Alex's perfect little housewife, something she liked to tell Alex teasingly whenever the younger sibling brought up the subject. The idea had always delighted Alex, especially now she got to watch her in their little kitchen from the comfort of their couch.

Although throughout that preparation and the eventual meal there was growing tension between them, one that had maybe started before even they were left alone together, and eventually things reached a breaking point.

"Can we have sex now?" Haley asked when Alex finally finished eating.

Alex consider just saying yes, but asked, "Can I have desert first?"

"How about I have you for desert?" Haley offered flirtatiously.

"Really? You're so desperate you'd use a line like that?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Haley whined, "I mean come on Alex, wasn't the whole point of moving in together was so that we could have sex any time we want?"

"No, the point of moving in together was so we could move forward with our relationship." Alex snapped, becoming angry, "You know, the one you claim to care about, but clearly don't."

"Oh please, you don't even believe that." Haley shot back.

"Don't I?" Alex huffed.

"I... I don't know." Haley sighed, "I know I don't act like it sometimes, but I thought I proved this relationship really is more than just sex to me."

There was a brief pause and then Alex sighed, "You have."

"Then what's the problem?" Haley asked, then after a pause pushed, "Is it really so bad that we're still all over each other? Because I'm pretty sure still wanting to have sex is a good thing for a long-term couple, not a bad thing."

There was another pause, and then Alex asked, "So you think about it then?"

"Think about what?" Haley frowned.

"The long-term?" Alex asked softly.

"Not really." Haley shrugged, "But I never have."

"Why not?" Alex pushed.

"Because I didn't think I'd have one." Haley admitted, and then when Alex gave her a look almost laughed, "Come on sis, is it really so surprising? You literally got all the brains in the family, to the point I'm surprised that Luke isn't retarded, meaning that while the sky was always the limit for you the rest of us had to be content with living in the moment. Especially as I never thought I'd actually have a chance with the one person I truly wanted. Then, when we actually got together... it was so amazing that I wanted to savour every minute of it, and not waste my time dreaming about a future that would probably never happen."

There was yet another pause and then Haley asked, "Why wouldn't it happen?"

Again there was another pause, longer than any other, and then Haley admitted, "Because it was always too good to be true, let alone last."

"Oh Haley-" Alex began.

"You were always better than me Alex." Haley continued, "Always smarter, always nicer, always just... better. And so good. You were always so good Alex. To good for me. And when I didn't think you could get any better you turned into a literal goddess who could have anyone she wanted, including her own sister. How was I supposed to believe you'd settle for me for even a moment, let alone for the long term?"

Taking Haley's face in her hands Alex looked directly into her sister's eyes and swore, "Because you're the only one I've ever really wanted. I promise you that. And we can have everything."

"How?" Haley asked softly.

There was a brief pause, the briefest so far, and then Alex said softly, "Just so you know, this isn't a proposal, or something we have to do any time soon. It's just something I've been working on. Okay?"

"Okay." Haley nodded.

"Okay." Alex repeated, taking a deep breath before explaining, "If, if one of us legally changed their second name here, or better yet in another state, then we could get married in Las Vegas. There has to be someplace where they don't do background checks, and even though we probably wouldn't be able to have anyone else we know there we would be legally married. No one could know, but we'd know, and that's all that would really matter. Then after a few years of living together and not finding 'the one' we could adopt, or could even get pregnant. I am thinking you, but we can discuss it at the time. The point is we tell our family we want to be single parents, but when we actually get it we freak out and insist the other starts acting as the other's wife. Our family would totally think it's weird, but I think we can convince them to play along if it's for the good of a child. Then we'll move to a new place, introduce ourselves to our neighbours as a married couple, and just... be together. And who knows, by the time Mom and Dad are really old maybe everyone will forget we're really sisters. I bet Luke will, especially if we start acting like a couple around everybody for the sake of our children. Because yeah, I want more than one, and... and this is too much for you isn't it?"

Yet another brief pause and then Haley said breathlessly, "No. No, it's not too much. It's exactly what I want. God Alex, I want all of that with you and more. I love you so much."

Alex smiled softly, "I love you too."

The two sisters then kissed, because really, what else could they do? Well, Haley could run screaming, which Alex had imagined like a zillion times ever since she began scheming how she could have a happy ever after with her own sister, but Alex had been as confident as she could be that Haley would be receptive to the idea given the conversation which had proceeded it, and especially the one after it.

Plus it felt like there was a supernatural force pushing them together like something out of a superhero movie, although when their lips touched it was definitely something out of a romance, the two Dunphy sisters becoming completely lost in the long, slow romantic kiss for several wonderful seconds. Maybe even a minute or two.

Then they pulled apart, staring at each other as they gasp for breath, and then Haley pleaded, please, "Can we make love now?"

"God yes." Alex replied softly.

Haley smiled gratefully and then pulled Alex into another passionate kiss, although this one was less slow and romantic, although certainly no less loving.

It was just rougher and hungrier, Haley eventually kissing Alex like someone who was just taking their first breath after almost drowning. The best part being that Alex was with her every step of the way.

No, actually the best part was that Haley began to gently push her towards the bedrooms, and because this was their place Haley didn't even have to wait until they were safely locked in their bedroom to start removing her little sister's clothes. Instead they got to leave a trail of clothes into their bedroom, which was something Haley had always wanted to do.

They were so consumed by the kiss Haley had no idea which bedroom they ended up in, and she seriously doubted Alex did either.

It didn't really matter, Alex had been careful to pick out an apartment with two equally sized bedrooms as it had been unrealistic to expect the bickering Dunphy sisters not to care about such a petty detail.

More importantly both rooms currently contained suitcases waiting to be unpacked, containing not only the close of each girl but several dildos, especially of the strap-on variety, so they would be able to do whatever they wanted without much fuss.

Honestly several minutes later when Haley finally broke the kiss again she didn't really register which room they were in, and she didn't care, even though it would be most likely the room they would be sharing from now on.

It was pretty hard for Haley to concentrate on anything but the fact that she was now lying on top of Alex, both siblings completely naked, their bodies fitting together like a wonderful jigsaw puzzle.

Then there were those amazing boobs that were practically begging for attention, Haley forcing herself to spend a little time kissing and sucking Alex's neck before she finally kissed her way down her little sister's chest, up one of those big tits and wrapped her mouth around a nipple.

She then sucked it gently for a few long seconds, before immediately moving her mouth over to the other and gave it the same gentle sucking. Haley then lifted her head up and smiled wickedly down at her baby sister, causing Alex to raise an eyebrow suspiciously.

With that a wicked grin crossed her face and Haley slowly lowered her head back down, closed her eyes and just pressed her face in between those massive tits.

Haley even bought both hands up to squash them together around her face and then just stayed there for a few long seconds in boob heaven.

She didn't exactly leave that particular heaven any time soon, but she did start pressing her face quite so tightly in between them and let go of them so she wasn't suffocating herself any more.

More importantly Haley began rubbing her face in them, literally motor-boating them, just like she did pretty much every single time she fucked her baby sister, because she just couldn't help herself.

Which of course made Alex giggle, and moan, "You're so fucking predictable."

"And your boobs are just so fucking big and amazing!" Haley exclaimed quickly so she didn't have too pull her face out of Alex's cleavage for more than a few long seconds before getting back to work.

Alex wanted to offer up some other witty retort, but she was too busy moaning as Haley latched onto one of her nipples again and began sucking it, and then licking it.

She then of course went back to motor-boating Alex's obscenely big tits, but Haley began giving her nipples attention in between motor-boating sessions, and just as Alex really started to get annoyed Haley switched to concentrating on her nipples only.

Of course then it wasn't quite the amount of suction Alex wanted, then there wasn't enough licking, then Haley wasn't giving her the occasional nip, and finally she wasn't moving lower.

Haley did give her all these things eventually, but she denied her just long enough for it to be almost annoying, especially on the last one.

Maybe it was because the last one was the most tolerate-able of the bunch. In fact it was flat-out amazing, especially when Haley grabbed her boobs again, this time pushing one more firmly into her mouth while using the other hand to treat whatever nipple she wasn't licking and sucking.

Although as much as Alex loved it she knew that Haley loved it even more, and her big sister was so obsessed with her rack that she could happily do this for hours without being prompted to move on.

So ultimately Alex knew she had to do some prompting, although as nearly always she tried to indulge Haley's obsession before gently pushing down on her head, and when that wasn't enough she provided some verbal prompting.

"Haley, please, oooooooh, lower!" Alex pleaded, "I, mmmmmm, I need you to, ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, oh God yes, that's it, mmmmmm, good girl."

She was pretty sure she said more just to encourage Haley, which was also why she began stroking her hair, but mostly Alex just closed her eyes and concentrated on the incredible pleasure of having her big sister beginning to lick her pussy.

Those first few licks were soft, slow and teasing, but they were also exactly what Alex wanted, and perhaps needed at that moment.

Perhaps they were even a little more than what she needed, because with every other lick Haley's tongue brushed against her clit, causing Alex to gasp loudly and then let out a long moan with every touch to that sensitive little button. Although to be fair she was gasping and moaning pretty much non-stop since the pussy licking began.

Clearly pushing her luck Haley allowed her tongue to linger on Alex's clit for a few long seconds, which was definitely too much considering they weren't fucking in a public bathroom, or back in their childhood home.

No, they were finally in a place of their own, and they had all night to explore each other's bodies, so they shouldn't be in any hurry whatsoever.

Alex tried to convey that with a look, but she clearly overshot as Haley looked like a wounded animal and then dejectedly began licking Alex's pussy while completely ignoring her clit, which made the younger sibling feel guilty. Also it didn't quite work for her. And neither did the position. Luckily Alex had a way to fix that.

Haley felt guilty for trying to rush things, but she was just so horny. It felt like an eternity since she had been able to fuck her baby sister, and gentle love-making just wasn't going to cut it for her right now.

No, Haley felt like she physically needed to fuck Alex as hard as she could until she made her kid sister cum in her mouth and all over her face.

But at the same time Alex was right, this was their first night together in a place of their own, and Haley wanted to be a good girlfriend who would make love to Alex for hours before being rewarded with her little sister's cum.

And oh, did Haley desperately want to be a good girlfriend. It was just a bit of a toss up between that desire and her burning need to taste Alex's cum.

"Haley..." Alex moaned, "That feels so good, but I want to fuck you too. Mmmmmm, 69 with me sis. Come on, sit on my face so we can lick each other. Oh yeah, gimmie that pussy! Yesssss, give me that pussy, and follow my lead."

When Alex first moaned her name Haley's mind raced for something else she could have done wrong. Luckily that only lasted a few seconds before pure joy filled her, Haley grinning happily into Alex's pussy for a few long seconds before she began carefully shifting her body around so she could get in the requested position.

Of course the entire time she continued licking Alex's pussy, refusing to remove her tongue from her kid sister's cunt for more than a couple of seconds, even if it meant more direct pleasure. Besides, she didn't need to, as by now Haley was an expert at this, all that previous practice paying off big-time.

It helped a lot that the anticipation of what was to come, and her baby sister's heavenly pussy, was more than enough to satisfy Haley for the few seconds it took her to position her pussy over Alex's face.

She even kept it there for a few more seconds, teasing her little sister by wiggling what she wanted right in front of her face.

Or at least she tried, as Alex showed some impatience by reaching up, grabbing her butt and pulling her down onto her face while craning her head upwards.

Not that Haley tried to stop her. No, she didn't even think of it. She just gasped and then moaned happily into Alex's cunt as her kid sister began licking her pussy.

Sadly while the first few licks were nice and quick, and even touched Haley's clit, Alex quickly slowed her role to the same gentle licks she had silently insisted upon receiving herself, the clear implication that Alex expected the same from Haley.

Which was more than a little annoying, but again it was what should happen here, and Haley knew it. Alex deserved to be made love too, and that was exactly what Haley was going to do.

And to be fair, it was much easier now she was receiving some pleasure herself, especially as it meant this gentle cunt lapping would mean that their eventual orgasms would be that much more explosive.

Alex meanwhile became completely lost in the pleasure of licking pussy while having her own licked, in what was surely the best way two women could make love to each other.

It wasn't their favourite way to fuck, and definitely not the thing that made them cum the hardest and most frequently, but there was just something so wonderfully intimate about it. No toys, no dirty talk, nothing extra whatsoever.

It was just the two of them pleasuring each other, and better yet it muffled each other's screams, so on a good night the Dunphy sisters could do this for hours without having to worry about getting caught. Sometimes this was actually all they did, although clearly it wouldn't be enough tonight.

As much as Alex was loving this she couldn't ignore how anxious Haley was getting for more, so while she forced a few long minutes of enjoying the gentle pussy licking it wasn't that long, at least not by considering their standards, that she began picking things up a notch.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers