Your Groceries are Here! Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake begins to make home deliveries.
2.8k words
4.61
140.8k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake had worked the rest of his shift in a daze. As he pulled into his driveway, he still couldn't believe what had happened with Mrs. Taylor. The thought of a 35 year old woman sucking his dick was unbelievable. He knew he would never be able to tell any of his friends about this because they would think he was lying. He thought about her suggestion for home deliveries from the grocery store. Did she want more? How far would she go with him? Would she go so far as to fuck him?

Thursday rolled around and Jake drove in to work with his mind made up to talk to Mr. Bailey, the owner and manager. Ed Bailey had been in the grocery business for over 30 years and had seen it all from the super stores to the smallest Mom & Pop stores. When he was a teenager, he had worked as a stock boy and the store he worked at made home deliveries, mainly for the elderly. He had mulled the idea over for the last few weeks but never made his mind up to try it. When Jake knocked on Mr. Bailey's door and opened it, he politely waited until Mr. Bailey hung up the phone before speaking. He told Mr. Bailey that he had been thinking about a suggestion one of their customers made to him about home deliveries. Mr. Bailey's mouth dropped open. He told Jake that he had done deliveries when he was a teen and working in a grocery store and that he had been thinking about trying it here for a few weeks. He said that they would try it. He and Jake sat down and hashed out the details, including hiring another stock boy to stay in the store and having Jake work on Tuesday nights also as long as he kept his grades up.

As Jake worked his shift that Thursday night, the possibilities running through his mind seemed endless. He knew that the majority of the customers using the delivery service would be elderly. However, there was always the chance that he would come across those like Mrs. Taylor. At the thought of Judy Taylor and her luscious lips, his cock jumped in his pants. He knew he had to get that thought out of his head before he had a full-blown erection and someone saw it.

Saturday arrived and Jake drove in to work. He had spent the previous night dateless once again. Still, the night wasn't a total loss. He read several more of his favorite older lady/younger man stories on Literotica and had a jerked off 3 times to the combination of what he was reading and what had happened to him the previous Monday. When he pulled into the parking lot at the store, he saw the sign in the front window. It said that a grocery delivery service was now available on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights and on Saturday afternoons. There was a $20 minimum order with a delivery fee of $5. Jake walked in the store and punched the time clock. Mr. Bailey was waiting for him. He said that there had been several calls already for deliveries and that it was looking like a great idea. He handed the lists to Jake and told him to get after it.

Jake zoomed around the store, filling the orders. He bagged them separately and wrote the customer's name on the paper bags that belonged to them. He was so busy filling the orders that he didn't notice the last name on the list until he was done with all the others. It was for Judy Taylor and listed her address for the delivery and specified a delivery time after 7:00 pm. He had gotten an instant hard-on when he read her name and had to make his way out of the store somewhat sneakily, hiding his 'problem' behind the shopping cart. After loading them in the back of his truck, he took off.

His first delivery was to sweet Mrs. Fisher. She was an elderly lady that was the spitting image of how one would think of everyone's grandmother. He drove up in her driveway, got out and walked to her door and knocked. She came to the door and asked if she could help him. He told her that he was here with her groceries. Her smile could have brightened the darkest night. She told him how hard it was for her to get out and about and run her errands. This new grocery delivery service was a God-send. After he brought her groceries in, she paid him and gave him a nice tip. He thanked her sincerely and left. As he drove to the next drop-off, he was thinking how much more money was possible from this. He made 3 more deliveries and had to go back to the store to pick up the last order.

As he rounded up all the items on Mrs. Taylor's list, he wondered if she regretted what she had done. Maybe she was taking pity on him. Surely with her looks she could have any man she wanted. Why did she do that to him? With these thoughts running through his head, he almost missed Mr. Bailey calling his name. He told Jake to just go on home after this delivery and keep the money with him until Monday since the store was closing at 8:00 pm. As Jake drove to Judy Taylor's house, he called home on his cell and told his mom he would be working a little late tonight due to a big shipment of groceries coming in. She told him to be careful coming home later and told him goodnight. He felt guilty about lying to his mother but the possibility of what might happen made him feel it was worth it.

Jake pulled in the driveway and turned off the lights on his car. He didn't notice many lights on in the house. There seemed to be a fire in the fireplace from the flickering on the front drapes. He knocked on the door and patiently waited. She yelled "Be right there." After a few moments, the door opened and Jake couldn't believe his eyes. She was standing there in the sheerest lingerie he had ever seen. It was white and floated around her body like a covering of thin smoke. There was nothing hidden from his sight. From her dusky colored areola to the darker, protruding nipples, down to the strings of the white thong she wore, everything about her electrified him. He could feel the front of his pants getting tight as his cock swelled to its full size. She told him to come in and follow her. She led him to the kitchen and told him to put the groceries on the table. She took him by the hand and led him back into the den and over to the over-stuffed couch in front of the fireplace.

They sat down and she told him how much she enjoyed sucking his cock Monday night and had given him the delivery suggestion hoping that she would get to see him again. She said she hadn't dreamed the suggestion would bear fruit so quickly. With a mischievous smile on her face, she asked him if he had ever been with a woman before. He stammered that he was still a virgin. Her eyes lit up with the thought of her being his first. She told him that Monday night had just been a preview, and that tonight would be the main attraction.

She leaned into him and kissed him deeply. She wasn't the first female he had kissed, but any others paled in comparison to the raw sensuality this woman had. She ran her tongue over his lips and slipped it between them. Her tongue found his and they danced together in a mad tango. Her hands were running over his chest and back. Her fingers found his nipples and lightly tweaked him, sending small jolts of electricity coursing through his body. His breath caught in his throat at the feeling. She laughed lightly and told him that they were just getting started. She kissed him again, her mouth working his hungrily as if she were trying to eat him alive. Her hands worked to unbutton his shirt and slid it off his shoulders, leaving his torso bare. She backed off of the kiss to look at him. Her eyes smoldered with lust as they traveled down his body. She kissed him lightly on the lips and used her tongue to slowly move down his throat to his chest. She licked his nipples and blew gently on them, sending shivers up and down. His cock was throbbing madly in his pants, straining to get out. She sucked one nipple, then the other. She gently nipped each one, feeling him shake and shiver as she worked on them. She moved her hands down to his belt and started undoing it. She could feel his hardness pressing against the fabric of his pants. Her pussy was dripping at the thought of that monster deep inside her.

She got off the couch and slowly pulled down his pants and boxers. His cock stood stiffly at attention as it swung back and forth, finally freed from confinement. She hungrily looked at it and licked her lips. With one hand, she held it and started stroking the head lightly. Rubbing over the top and all around, her hand felt incredible. Jake was mesmerized at the sight of this vision of beauty. She pulled his cock over and slowly put the head in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and then licked up and down the sides of it. Her other hand reached for his balls. She took one, then the other, in her hands and rolled them gently back and forth. She bent over further and took one into her mouth. Jake couldn't believe the feelings coming from his groin. She sucked on the other one then went back to his rigid cock. She started bobbing slowly up and down on it while stroking the shaft with her hand. Jake was too excited. He didn't want to come this quick but it was getting harder and harder to hold back. He groaned heavily. She realized he was about to come and pulled off his cock, the head making a popping sound as it came out of her mouth. It was just in time as the first shot of his hot load blasted out and hit her on the lips. She opened her mouth and let the next burst land on her tongue. She put the head back in her mouth to catch the rest of it, swallowing madly to keep up. Finally, the last drops trickled out. She licked them off and swallowed. She softly licked his cock up and down to clean it off.

She asked him if he had ever seen tits before before. He said he had but it was only from magazines and the internet. She stood before him. Slowly she lifted the filmy gauze of her nightgown over her head. Her magnificent 36D cleavage didn't have any sag at all. They sat on her chest like 2 of the grapefruits he was familiar with from the store. She took his hands and put them on her breasts. He moaned lightly his hands glided over the full breasts, kneading them like pizza dough. The nipples felt like marbles they were so hard. He took them in his fingers and rolled them. Judy threw her head back and moaned. His hands felt good on her and she told him so. He was starting to get into this now. He leaned forward and took one nipple in his mouth, sucking on it. As he sucked, he circled it with his tongue, making her moan even more. After a few moments, he swapped and gave the other one the same treatment. He could smell something in the air but couldn't quite figure out what it was. Suddenly, she pulled away from him. He was afraid he had done something wrong. However, that was not the case. She slowly slid her thong down, baring her pussy to him. Her puffy lips were smooth and shaven. He saw them glistening with moisture in the light of the flames from the fireplace.

She asked him if he had ever eaten a pussy before. He couldn't speak, only shake his head no. She laid down on the couch and spread her legs, beckoning him forward with a finger. He managed to tell her that he didn't know how. She said it was alright and that she would tell him what to do. He leaned forward, getting closer and closer to those clean-shaven lips. As he drew closer, he realized what the smell was. It was her and it was divine. It was the smell of a woman, hot and intoxicating. He inhaled deeply and closed his eyes. He tentatively stuck out his tongue and touched her, tracing her vulva and finally finding the crack between them. He slid his tongue up and down, lapping up her juices. He brushed her clit and she moaned. He ran his tongue in circles around it, barely touching it. She groaned deeply and told him he was a natural at this and to keep going. He pushed his lips between the folds of her pussy and sucked her clit into his mouth. He used his tongue to lash it back and forth. He got brave and slid a finger inside her. Suddenly, her body jumped and she screamed as a tremendous orgasm hit her. His face got wet as her juices flowed freely. He could feel the muscles inside her pussy grasping his finger as she came. She wrapped both hand in his hair and ground her soaked pussy into his face as her orgasm wracked her body with spasms.

Slowly, her fingers loosed in his hair, giving him a chance to breathe again. He was amazed at the strength of her climax. She was breathing heavily but had a huge smile on her face. As her heart rate came back to something approaching normal, she looked at him and then at his cock. She told him to lay back on the couch. He guessed what was coming next and was looking forward to it. She crawled up and straddled his body. One hand found his hard cock and aimed the head at the entrance to her dripping pussy. Slowly she slid down on it. His cock slid into her, inch by inch, filling her like she had never been filled before. Finally, she had him all the way inside. She had never felt this stretched and full before. She began to rock back and forth on him, his cock hitting places inside her never before touched by a man's hardness. Her clit rubbed over his pubic bone, exciting her even more. The walls of her pussy were gripping his cock like her mouth did, sucking and pulling on it. She was incredibly tight. He was about to pass out from the pleasure of it. Out of instinct, he reached out and put his hands on her hips as she began to bounce up and down on him. He pulled her down into his groin as he thrust up into her. His balls slapped the crack of her ass with each thrust. Faster and faster they went until neither could stand it any more. She could feel his hard dick throbbing deep inside her and a flush of warmth as he coated her deepest parts with his seed. Her pussy clenched around him as she ground down one last time before she reached her point of no return. She fell forward onto him as they tightly held each other, lost in the feelings they were experiencing.

A few minutes later and they had regained their breath. She slowly pushed up off him, his dick flopping wetly onto his stomach. His juice, mingled with hers, dripped out of her and onto his limpness. She leaned down and slowly licked him clean, savoring their combined tastes. She slowly stood up and walked away, her perfect ass swaying with each step. She went to the bedroom and returned with the money for the groceries, still in all her naked glory. She thanked him for the delivery and asked if he would be working the next Saturday also. When he answered that he would, a big smile crossed her face. She thanked him and told him that she would have another 'delivery' for him the next week.

He put his clothes back on and walked out to his truck. As he drove home, his mind went back over all that had happened to him that night. He had eaten his first pussy and had his first fuck. Above all else, he wondered just what kind of 'delivery' she would be wanting next week.