Your Hunger Awakened

Story Info
Trip to tattoo parlor opens your eyes to new desires.
2.3k words
4.34
42.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PoeDali
PoeDali
9 Followers

I talked you into going with me to the tattoo shop so you could watch me get inked and decide if it was something you wanted to do. We walked in, and you seemed somewhat surprised at how clean and bright the shop was, and that the employees weren't the dirty grungy lowlifes you expected.

I talked to the tattoo artist who would be doing my ink while you looked around at all the art on the walls. The artist told me my tattoo would take a few hours, and while you weren't allowed back with me the whole time, you could come back for a few minutes at a time to watch every now and then.

When I got taken back a few minutes later, you sat on the couch in the lobby, leafing through a magazine and glancing at the television, but not very interested in either. One of the other employees came out of the back room, and not realizing you were just waiting for me, asked what you were interested in having done. After you explained that you weren't sure about getting a tattoo, he tried talking you into getting a piercing, which you also declined. He told you his name was Jason, and that if you ever changed your mind to come see him, because he "would love to make you into a project."

You thought Jason was very attractive, and as much as you tried to concentrate on the article you were glancing at, your mind kept going back to him, imagining him picking you up in his strong arms. You decided to come back to see how my tattoo was going. The outline wasn't even half done yet, so you went back out front, telling me you'd come back when the colors were being filled in. On your way back to the lobby, Jason stopped you by the counter, and there was just something about the way he looked at you that made your knees weak. Before you even realized what you were saying, you asked him about prices for piercings.

He pulled a price sheet out from under the counter, as well as a photo album with some of his work. While you already knew you wouldn't get your nipples or pussy pierced, the photos still seemed pretty interesting. The section on belly button piercings caught your eye, and after some internal debate you decided to get your navel pierced.

Jason led you into the back to his booth, closed the door, and had you lay back on the table. He pulled your shirt up to expose your belly, and his hands lightly grazed over your breasts. Your skirt was a little too high for his liking, so he had you lift your butt and he pulled it down, the hem of your skirt barely covering your panties.

His hands on your stomach sent chills through your body as he cleaned your belly button with an alcohol swab. He drew two dots on your navel to mark where the piercing would go, and when he lightly blew on it to dry the ink, your nipples got instantly hard. He got the needle and ring ready, and had you take a deep breath. As you exhaled, he pushed the needle through, then pulled the ring through. The pinch from the needle stung for a few minutes but gradually faded. Jason handed you a mirror to look at your new jewelry with, and you were quite pleased with how it looked.

You sat up and turned to get off the table just as Jason was turning back to you to get the mirror, and he ended up standing between your legs, your skirt suddenly pushed up over your thighs and your red lace panties on full display. Jason looked down at your panties then looked back in your eyes, and you could see the hunger suddenly filling them. Without thinking, you grabbed him around the waist and pulled his hips against you, his cock pressed against your suddenly yearning pussy. He leaned down and kissed you, your tongues intertwining and exploring each other.

You broke the kiss, suddenly breathless, but Jason stayed between your legs, pressing his dick against your now soaked panties. He reached over and turned off the light and opened the door, then pressed hard against you again. You started feeling a little nervous and scared, but at the same time those feelings heightened your excitement.

Jason lifted your skirt and moved your panties to the side before roughly thrusting two fingers inside you. You suddenly felt things had gone much too far and gotten out of control, but when you tried to get up he wouldn't let you. He pulled your panties off and lifted the front of your shirt over your head, not taking it off but instead using it to trap your arms behind you. He pulled your tits out of your bra without taking it off, and started pinching and twisting your nipples roughly with one hand, and shoving the two fingers of his other hand back inside you.

As rough as he was being, his aggression started turning you on even more, and you suddenly had an urge to submit to him completely and let him have his way with you.

He shoved his thick fingers in and out of you repeatedly, while rubbing your clit with his thumb, then added a third finger into your hole, stretching your pussy near its limit. At the same time, he continued squeezing your breasts and pinching and twisting your nipples, while kissing and biting your neck. You kept trying to free his arms, but the way he had them tangled in your shirt made it nearly impossible.

Jason turned you on the table so you were laying back again, but this time your ass was at the very edge of the table, and he spread your legs as far as they would go. He grabbed you by the hair and turned your head so you were looking out the door, and that was when you noticed you could see me straight across the back room, getting my tattoo done.

"What do you think?" he growl-whispered into your ear. "Do you want me to fuck you right here while you stare at your boyfriend?" You nodded, humping your aching, eager pussy against his fingers.

"Say it, slut," he said. "Tell me how bad you want my cock." He pulled your hair even harder, a small moan escaping your throat.

"Mmmm I want you to fuck me, Jason," you breathed lustily. "I want you to fill me with your cock and make me feel so good and slam that dick into me. I want you to make me your slut, your whore."

He pulled his fingers out of you, and you heard him unbuckling and unzipping his pants. Your pussy seemed to get even wetter somehow, knowing it was about to be ravaged by this man you just met. He let go of your hair, and positioned himself between your legs again, lightly sliding the head of his cock up and down your slit, from your clit to your ass hole. Then with one thrust, he shoved the full length of his rod into your twat, making you bite your lip to keep from yelling out. You understood now why he had stretched you with his fingers so much, yet his cock was still thicker than anything you had ever had inside you, stretching your pussy in ways you never imagined possible.

He began pumping you hard, punishing your twat. His huge, strong hands pummeled your tits and nipples, the mixture of pleasure and pain in both areas driving you crazy with lust. He pounded you harder and harder, making you feel like you were being split in two. When your orgasm came, explosive and violent, Jason had to cover your mouth with his hand to stifle your scream of pleasure.

As your orgasm subsided, yo sucked one of his thick fingers into your mouth, staring into his eyes as you gave his finger head.

"Are you my whore?" he asked, staring down at you. You nodded, his finger still in your mouth. "Are you ready to do anything I say?"

"Yes," you said. "Anything for that beautiful cock."

"Prove it," he said, pulling his cock out of you. He walked over to a drawer and pulled out a little green ball and what looked to you like a remote control, then grabbed three piercing clamps out of a cabinet. He slid the ball into your twat, then used the smallest of the three clamps to hold your pussy lips together. He then grabbed you by the hair and pulled you up so you were sitting, and you wee silently relieved to have the pressure of your body off your arms. He finally released your arms from your shirt, then unclasped your bra and pulled it off, throwing it on the floor near your panties. He pinched your nipples to get them hard again, then put the other piercing clamps on them, the handles nearly reaching your freshly pierced navel. He threw your shirt at you and told you to put it on, and you did, flinching slightly at the pain from the clamps as you moved.

"I want you to go over there," he said, his hand once again pulling your hair, his cheek next to yours, his breath hot on your neck. "Go show your boyfriend your new piercing, tell him how much you love him, how much fun you are having."

You started to walk out the door, and the intensity of the sudden vibration of the ball Jason had put in your pussy nearly dropped you to your knees. "Oh, did I forget to mention I would be turning that on randomly? My mistake," he said, a smirk on his face. You walked across the room, and had to stop twice when Jason turned the vibrator on full power.

You finally made it across the large back room to the booth where I was being tattooed, and you stood behind the artist looking down at the angel forming on my back – the angel that you had posed for and whose body and face were unmistakably yours. As you walked around to stand in front of me, Jason used the remote to turn the vibrator on again, but this time at a much lower power. You panicked at first that I might hear it, but quickly realized it was inaudible compared to the buzz of the tattoo gun. I asked if you were bored, and you said no, that the staff was keeping you entertained, and that you were actually having a very good time. You told me you had a surprise for me, and started to lift your shirt, but realized the handles of the clamps on your nipples would show if you lifted your shirt straight up. Instead, you grabbed the bottoms of the clamps through your shirt, lifting them up and out so the clamps stayed hidden, but in the process twisting your nipples quite severely. Jason chose that moment to raise the power on the vibrator, and you quickly had another orgasm, nearly falling over. I asked if you were okay, but you said you just felt a little lightheaded from the piercing and that you were going to go sit back down. You gave me a quick but hard and passionate kiss, then headed out the door and back to Jason's booth.

"Very good, my little whore," he said. "I'm proud of you. Now I want you to make me cum." You knelt in front of your new lover, taking his thick cock into your warm mouth. You could taste yourself on him, and while this was something you normally didn't like, you didn't care this time, as long as you got to suck the cock that was making you feel so good. Jason reached down and grabbed the clamps on your tits, using them to pull on your nipples and twist them every way imaginable.

After you sucked Jason back to full hardness, he stood you up and turned you around so that you were leaning over the table, facing out the door, looking straight at me again. He lifted your skirt over your ass, pulled the clamp off your pussy, and scooped the vibrator out. He pulled your hips back, your ass high in the air, and shoved his pole into you again. You quickly began to match his pace, slamming your ass backward every time he thrust forward, and within only a few minutes you could feel his cock beginning to pulse, and knew he was about to fill you with his jizz. As he erupted inside you, your third orgasm of the afternoon exploded throughout your body, and you collapsed on the table, completely spent.

After the two of you cleaned yourselves, Jason ordered you to lay on the table again before getting dressed. He spread your legs, and before you realized what was happening you felt the sting of the tattoo gun on your left pussy lip. It took him less than a minute to finish, and when you looked at your pussy in the mirror he handed you, you saw a very tiny purple X on your pussy.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Five weeks later, as I was making dinner, you excused yourself to take a shower. Letting the hot water beat on your back, you grabbed the mirror and once again looked at your pussy. "A perfect dozen," you said, smiling, looking at the twelve X tattoos on your pussy, six on each lip. As you started to shave your pussy - keeping it completely bald, the way Jason liked – your mind started drifting, already imagining what you would have to do to earn the thirteenth tiny X.

PoeDali
PoeDali
9 Followers