Your Husband is Fucking My Wife

Story Info
That stupid bitch. How the hell did she let you get away?
3.7k words
4.38
253.3k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,086 Followers

When the doorbell rang I thought it was Fed Ex, because I was expecting a package from Mom. I was surprised to see Phil Stanley standing there when I opened the door.

"Come in Phil. What brings you out this morning?"

I smiled at him but he didn't smile back. He looked very serious.

"We need to talk Sandy. Can I come in?"

I opened the door wide and showed him into the living room. He looks like the bearer of bad news, I thought. What the hell is this all about? He sat in Don's big chair and I sat on the couch.

Phil and his wife Linda had been our friends for years. They are both around thirty-five, about the age of Don and me. Linda was a CPA and always did our taxes. My husband worked with an investment firm that often recommended Linda's accounting firm to their clients. Don and Phil played golf together at the Atlanta Country Club and we socialized with them frequently.

"I have some very disturbing news," Phil said." I don't know how to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable.

"It's complicated. I just confirmed it this morning when I got the final report from a private investigator I hired."

"Private investigator?" I asked. What was this all about I wondered?

"I ... I don't know how to say this," he said, stuttering.

What was it? I was getting impatient at his reluctance to tell me.

"Just say it straight out," I said.

He looked down at the floor, then up at me and made eye contact. It was like he was collecting himself to say something very bad.

"Your husband is fucking my wife!"

A chill went through my entire body and I gasped. No way could Don be fucking Linda. My God! We'd been their friends for years!

"I don't believe you," I shouted. "Who in hell told you such a boldfaced lie?"

He didn't answer my question. He just reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a business size envelope that contained several pages of single spaced typescript and a single glossy photograph. He handed me the photograph.

I looked at the picture and my heart almost stopped. There was Don on top of Linda in bed supporting his weight on his extended arms. Her legs were spread wide and her feet were high in the air. Both were naked. My husband was fucking his wife! I just held it between my thumb and forefinger and stared at it.

"That was taken off of a video," he said. "I've got more like it, but this is the best one showing both their faces. I have a list of times and places, mostly motels around town, with pictures of them going into motel rooms together. My investigator paid a motel clerk to let him place a motion activated video camera and then assign them to the room with the camera when they checked in. It was not cheap!"

"How long has this been going on?" I asked softly. I was horrified by this news.

"I don't know," he said. "I got suspicious when I couldn't reach Linda several afternoons and had a couple of hang-up phone calls plus some strange behavior on her part and I hired an investigator a month ago. They do it in motels about twice a week. They rotate the motels and my investigator put a camera in one and waited till they used it."

I just sat there stunned.

"Where is Don?" Phil asked.

"Don left for Nashville this morning," I said.

"Linda is attending an accountants convention in Memphis," he said. "A short drive from Nashville. Don is smart. He'll book a hotel in Nashville and then join his ladylove this afternoon. I'm gonna drive up there and catch them in the act."

I made up my mind quickly.

"I'll join you," I said. "Let me pack a bag."

I read the investigator's report on our drive from Atlanta to Memphis. It documented everything that Phil had said. I sat in the car wondering what I was going to do. I could not understand why Don would do this. After an hour or so I started to get angry. The bastard was still fucking me like always. He had simply added a little strange stuff to his schedule.

We arrived at the convention hotel about four-thirty. I sat in the lobby where I would not be seen if Linda or Don walked through. Phil went to the front desk. His plan was to check in as Linda's husband and upgrade the room to a double. He used the same American Express black card Linda had used. I watched him talk to the receptionist and show his ID and credit card. The receptionist punched a few keys and handed him a key card.

"That was easy," he said as he joined me. "Let's get out of here till dinner time."

We drove off and checked into another hotel, unpacked, and changed clothes. We got an early light dinner and then headed for the convention hotel. Figuring they would use the darker, more expensive dining room for their dinner we carefully positioned ourselves to watch the exit. After an hour or so we saw them come out separately and head for the elevator.

"I don't know about you Sandy," Phil said, "But I want to catch them doing it."

"Me too," I said.

"How long after dinner does Don wait before he wants to fuck?"

I chuckled. "It depends on how horny he is. If he's horny he has one drink and then he's ready."

Phil looked at his watch. "It's eight-thirty now. Give him a half hour for his drink and another half hour for some undress show and tell and by nine-thirty he ought to be in the saddle banging away."

And that's what we did. At nine-thirty we went up to the room and listened at the door. I was sure I heard the sounds of combat. Phil slipped that key card into the slot and eased the door open. We slipped in quietly.

The foot of the bed faced the door. Only a small lamp on the bedside table dimly lighted the room. They were fucking missionary. Lynda's legs were widespread and high in the air. Don was supporting his weight on his extended arms exactly as I had seen in that ugly picture. Don was banging away and Lynda was grunting like a whore. They had no idea that we were in the room.

Phil took my arm and made a shush motion putting his finger to his lips. He led me over to the couch and we sat down and watched them fuck. They were grunting and moaning and very few words were audible except Lynda kept saying,"Yessss. Do it! Fuck me!" between grunts.

They were fucking hard for their orgasms and Linda came first followed shortly by Don. They collapsed together panting for air and sweating. They had no idea Sandy and I were sitting a few feet away watching them.

"Damn that was good," Don said. "That's a lot better pussy than I get at home."

"Better than I get too," Lynda said. "You've got more energy than Phil."

Don eased off of her and reached over to get his drink from the bedside table. That's when he saw us sitting on the couch. His face registered total shock.

"Sorry you don't like the pussy you get at home," I said. "You won't be getting any more of it in the future."

Lynda screamed in surprise and quickly pulled up the sheet to cover her nakedness. Don covered his genitals with the sheet and sat on the side of the bed. I walked to the door and turned on the overhead light.

Then I walked over to the refreshment center and opened the door.

"Phil, there are a couple of miniatures of scotch and one of Jack Daniels in here. Can I fix you a drink?"

"Yeah," he answered. "I'll take a scotch-rocks."

I proceeded to mix his drink and mine and as I walked over and handed Phil his I turned to a naked Lynda who was sitting up clutching the sheet tightly under her chin.

"Would you like a drink Lynda?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Lynda screamed. "Get out of this room! We're naked!"

"Yes Lynda, I saw that when I came in. If it bothers you why don't you get out of bed and get dressed. Your husband has seen you naked I suppose. And my husband too, for that matter."

"Get out!" Lynda screamed.

"Lynda," I said calmly. "Your husband checked into this room this afternoon and upgraded it to a double. He's got as much right to be here as you have."

Then I walked over to the bed with a miniature of Jack Daniels, Don's favorite whisky, and removing the cap I freshened his drink sitting on the bedside table. Then I returned to the couch and sat down next to Phil.

"Now we have our drinks," I said. "Let's all have a nice friendly conversation starting off with when this affair started."

"Don't say anything Lynda," Don said. "We need to talk to a lawyer."

"Truer words were never spoken," I said. "And Don, he better be a damn good lawyer! I intend to take you for everything you have. Phil tells me that the video of you two fucking is good enough to be a feature film on the porn channel."

"VIDEO," Lynda screamed. "Of us fucking?"

"Don," I said. "Get up out of bed and put your pants on. Then pack your stuff and drive back to that hotel in Nashville."

"How did you ... " he began.

'A lucky guess Don," I said with a chuckle. "You're too smart to be in the same city at the same time as Lynda. Of course you're not as smart as Phil here. Phil figured it all out and got the evidence for our lawyers."

Don finished off his entire drink in a couple of swallows and got up and headed for the closet naked.

"Check out that little peter Lynda," I said. "Not very impressive when he gets scared is it? And believe me you little whore, my husband is scared shitless right now. And you ought to be just as scared as he is."

Phil got up and walked to the closet and got a big white fluffy robe that luxury hotels have for their guests. He walked over to the bed and pulled a naked Lynda out and helped her put on the robe. I looked at her body and saw nothing better than my own. What the hell, I thought. Don liked it.

"Everybody get comfortable," I said. "And lets talk. Phil why don't you tell them what your lawyer said?"

"The bottom line," Phil said, "is that with the reports of the private investigator and that video, any lawyer worth having will tell them to settle and if we don't ask for the moon they will settle without a trial."

Lynda was sitting next to Don on a small love seat. How appropriate I thought! Phil and I were on the couch. Lynda started to say something and Don hushed her up repeating what he had said earlier about seeing a lawyer before saying anything.

"Okay if you don't want to talk we'll leave you two love birds now," I said. "Lynda, my hubby, when he's really horny, is never satisfied with just one piece of ass. So suck that little thing and if he's not too scared he'll get hard again."

I touched Phil's elbow and he got up from the couch with me and we walked to the door and departed leaving our spouses sitting there on the love seat. As we went down the elevator I looked at the pain on Phil's face. He'd known it was happening for some time but actually seeing it had obviously hurt him. It's always worse for the guys I thought. Wives get angry and want revenge just like I'm feeling now. For a guy it's like he's been kicked in the balls.

We drove back to our hotel and sat down in our room and had another drink. We needed to talk.

"So now what happens?" I asked.

Phil answered as though reading from a list.

"You get a lawyer and I'll have mine talk to him and share all the stuff that detective collected. You throw that bastard out of your house and change the locks. I get all my stuff and move to a hotel room. Then we let the lawyers do what they get paid to do."

Then he got up and turned on the TV, went to his bag and got a DVD, and popping the DVD into the player, he said, "You need to see this Sandy. This is the edited version. The original is in a safety deposit box."

I watched a naked Lynda climb into bed followed by my naked husband with an erection. I looked at the time on the video screen and it showed 3:33 PM. The date was last Thursday. There was no foreplay. He just shoved it in and started fuckin her missionary.

"Romantic, isn't he," I said. "He just fucks. No foreplay. He's the same with me. Why the hell I let him get away with it all these years I'll never know."

Then Don grabs Lynda's hand and pulls it down under her thigh and she starts playing with his balls.

"I always have to do that for him," I said. "He can't fuck unless his balls are being massaged. Oh you horny bastard if only I had those balls in my hand right now I'd show you how angry I am."

We watched them fuck until the video said 3:41 PM and then Lynda screamed that she was gonna cum and her hips pumped frantically as her body trembled. Don fucked her harder and in a couple of minutes he groaned and pumped his load. They rested a few minutes and then whispered something that was not recognizable on the video cam recording.

At 3:50 Don grabbed her head and pushed her down to suck his soft cock. She went to work on it vigorously and in a couple of minutes she climbed on to do him cowboy.

"Did she kiss you last Thursday when you got home from the office?" I asked Phil. "If she did I hope she brushed her teeth first."

Phil chuckled and said, "You don't have to worry Sandy. He didn't eat pussy."

"Of course he didn't eat pussy. That bastard hasn't ever eaten pussy since we got married," I said.

Phil chuckled again and said, "Then he's missing out on a lot of fun. You eat pussy the right way and any bitch in the world will be your slave."

I was pissed, very pissed, but I felt my pussy tingle at the way Phil said that. I hadn't had my pussy eaten since college and I had long since given up on ever feeling it again.

We watched her tits bounce wildly as she pumped her ass and Don did his best to hump.

"What you said in their hotel room was right," Phil said. "Your husband's got a little dick. I don't understand what Lynda see's in this guy. He doesn't eat pussy and his dick's not big enough to matter."

"I don't think they're in love," I said. "Maybe she was horny and Don was the best she could find."

Then I thought better and said, "I'm sorry Phil I shouldn't have said that. If YOU were servicing that pussy she wouldn't go lookin for somebody else. It was that bastard Don! I wonder how this got started?"

"Maybe we'll never know," Phil said.

When they both got off the video clock said 4:05. They rested in bed for another five minutes and then got up to dress.

"Shit!" I said. "Less than an hour and zero post-coital kissing and cuddling. They just fucked like animals. This is not a love affair. This is just raw sex."

"Yeah that's what it is Sandy," Phil said. "Raw sex."

"I'm really pissed," I said.

"Yeah," Phil said, "I'm starting to get angry too. I better get out of here and find a hotel room."

"It's late. Almost midnight. Why not stay here?" I asked.

"Because we're both so angry at our spouses that if I stay here I'll fuck you," he said laughing.

I looked at him sitting there laughing and thought about that talented tongue he had described and remembered what it felt like all those years back in college to have a guy do that. What the hell? I thought. Why not?

"Not until you eat my pussy you won't fuck me," I said laughing with him. "I haven't had a tongue on my clit since college."

And that's how our long lasting affair began. He kissed me. Then he took charge and stripped me down buck-naked just the way I liked a man to do − like I was his private bitch. And I pranced around and showed him my body, naked in spikes.

Then he stripped himself and let me appreciate what I was about to receive. And as I looked at it standing out so hard and straight and thick I thanked the Good Lord and was truly grateful for what He had provided for me.

And then he DID me! And HOW he did me! Jesus how could any woman resist a man whose tongue was working on her clit like this. I hadn't felt a tongue on my clit since college. In just a couple of minutes I was getting very close to my orgasm.

Then he moved his tongue away from the head of my clit. You bastard! I thought as he teased the side of my clit. Don't do this to me! Don't tease me!

"Please! Please finish me off," I begged him as his tongue strayed up and down the side of my trembling clit and I moved my ass to catch it. "Please!"

"When it's time," he said lifting his head up briefly from my pussy. "I want you horny!"

Horny? Shit I was as horny as a bitch could be. He just held me on that high plateau only moments from my orgasm but he didn't finish me off. Then I started to beg like a thirty-five year-old woman should NEVER beg. I was begging like a teenager. The bastard owned me!

Finally he put his tongue on the sensitive head of my clit and moved it so fast I almost couldn't stand it. My orgasm exploded in my whole pelvis and I grabbed his head with both hands and held his face in my beaver pumping my ass like a slut, fuckin him in the face.

As my pelvis relaxed, I lay there panting and sated. But he wasn't finished with me. He moved up quickly between my legs with that big thing rock hard.

Then he slipped that cock into me so very gently and put my legs spread wide flat on the bed. Oh my God! His pubis was right on top of my clit and my clit was just recovering from what his tongue had done to her. Shit! He's fuckin me so softly and rubbin my clit with his pubic bone. He's gonna bring me off again!

I felt myself start to hump. I wanted to feel that bone pressing harder on my clit. My ass was no longer under my control. It belonged to him when he fucked me this way. I was fuckin for another orgasm right after he gave me the first one with his tongue. The bastard lifted up so I had to stretch up to reach him and he just teased me as I kept getting closer and closer to my orgasm.

Shit! Here I go again. The world seemed to disappear, as I was lost in pleasure. My whole pelvis erupted and I felt my vagina squeeze down on something thick and hard. Then I felt his hands under my thighs lifting me up as my orgasm continued and suddenly he was plunging his cock deep into me with my legs high in the air over his shoulders.

The bastard had kept me having my orgasm with my pussy squeezing his dick as he had his own pleasure, pumping his load into my helpless body. This is the way a woman needs it. Helpless ecstasy as a real man enjoys her body! I don't think I've ever been fucked this way. I lay there helplessly panting for air.

Before I knew what I was saying I screamed, "That stupid bitch. How the hell did she let you get away?"

Phil started laughing.

Then he said, "Some women lay back and take it and others want to be in charge."

"I'll lay back and take it whenever you have the time and inclination to give it to me," I said and I meant it.

I want this bastard I thought. I'm NOT gonna let him get away. After his divorce that talented tongue is gonna attract eager pussy like honey attracts flies and some of them are gonna be twenty-somethings with younger bodies than mine. What do I have to offer? I can suck cock like a pro and he's gonna want that cock of his sucked.

I'm right! He's already got his hand in my hair and I know what a hand on the back of my head means. I hate to say thank you to that bastard husband of mine but Don conditioned my tonsils for heavy use. Don just grabbed my head in both hands and fucked me in the mouth brutally. So now my tonsils can take a pounding and I never gag.

I just KNOW that this guy is gonna be gentle and loving − nothing at all like Don − but he'd still expect the knobby head of that big blue-veined monster to enjoy a soft pair of tonsils without the bitch coughing and gagging like a teenager. And I know I can swallow that wonderful thing like a woman should.

And I did. And he loved it!

It seemed like a lifetime since that damn doorbell rang this morning. I rolled over and went to sleep with the musky taste of a wonderful man in the back of my throat and the happiest pussy I'd had in years.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,086 Followers