Your Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Stephen's putting it together, and it doesn't look good.
5.1k words
4.71
16.9k
34

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey yall, glad you guys enjoyed that last chapter. Here is a longer one, this one was pretty easy to write and I like where it's going.

Don't forget to leave feedback! Positive criticism welcome!

***************************************

"Deacon calm the fuck down!"

The deep baritone voice blared into Deacon's ear.

Deacon spoke in a hushed tone in response, "I know baby; I'm probably just overreacting but I swear he's onto us."

"No, he's not. You always think he's onto us every time he comes into the office. Now just relax and tell me exactly what he said."

"Well he didn't say anything, he just busted into the office like he was pissed off."

"Was he alone?"

"No Catherine was following him, she said they had just come to grab a file or something. Their both in there right now."

"Baby, the man runs a business, there is nothing unusual about him coming in to work."

"I know, I know." Deacon tried to calm himself before trying to change the subject. "How's it going on your end?"

"Fine. We are supposed to be meeting this evening to talk about something, probably some more bullshit that I don't want to hear about. Once I get these papers signed we should be good to go. Just one more year baby and we will be loaded."

Deacon almost shrieked in excitement, they were going to be rich!

"Do you have to see her tonight?" Deacon but on his pouty voice. "It's been so long since you've been inside my tight ass daddy. I wanna feel you pound me tonight."

There was a groan on the other end of the line and Deacon knew he was rubbing his dick.

"I'm sure I can make time to come by, I'll just tell her I'm working late or some bullshit."

Deacon beamed.

The voice boomed again, "Now hurry up and get off the phone before he catches you. Love you."

"Love you too Jackson, bye sweetie."

"Jackson!" Christina yelled out as she walked into their apartment.

No answer.

Dammit.

Her Great Dane, Mingo pounced over to her happily and she greeted him with a hug.

"Hi sweet boy!" She patted him until he left to go curl up under the window.

She walked into the bedroom to see if maybe he was asleep.

Nope.

She wanted to get this done quickly. As soon as she had woken up this morning she knew she was doing the right thing.

Carmen had helped her call most of the vendors to cancel their orders and were successful in getting either full or partial refunds.

She had left a voicemail on Jackson's cell telling him she needed to speak to him as soon as possible but she hadn't actually spoken to him all day. She had no idea how this was going to happen but it had to happen.

Carmen felt a strong buzz on her hip.

Jackson.

Quickly she hit answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetheart."

"Hey, where are you? Remember we are supposed to be having dinner tonight we need to talk."

"I wish I could baby but they've just tied me up at work, some breach in security at this architecture company. It's gonna take all night."

Christina sighed.

"Oh ok."

She didn't want to tell him over the phone, she always believed break ups should happen face-to-face.

"Why don't you have another girl's night with Carmen? That way you won't be alone."

"Yea, ok I think I'll do that."

"Ok sweetie, I'll talk to you later."

CLICK

Well I guess I'll have to be engaged one more day, Christina thought to herself.

Christina walked around her apartment looking at all of the memories she and Jackson had made there. She pondered what would stay with her and what would go with him when it came time to divvy up their belongings.

The Starry Night painting? Definitely mine.

His painting of Michelangelo's Last Judgement? He'd had it hung over the fireplace as the focal point of the living room. All his.

There were the items they'd made from their DIY weekend.

The upholstered barstools in the kitchen he'd made with the Nate Berkus fabric he'd found? He can have those.

The beach wood coffee table? She had gotten the idea off of Pinterest. It wasn't gorgeous but she'd put a lot of hard work into it. That's mine.

The cornflower blue curtains with the hand embroidered floral pattern he'd bought at a flea market? His.

Never did understand his taste. If she didn't know better she'd say he was...no way!

Christina almost laughed out loud at the thought.

She looked over at Mingo sleeping and smiled. Jackson had given him to her for her birthday. You definitely go with me.

What else is his?

Christina looked down at the sparkly diamond ring on her hand.

Now's as good a time as any.

She slipped off the ring and placed it in the kitchen drawer. Just because he didn't know what was about to happen didn't mean she had to keep up the façade.

She was surprised at how pleasantly light her hand felt now that it was free.

Leaning back on the kitchen counter Christina knew there was only one more thing for her to do today.

Pulling out her phone Christina looked up the number she had recently saved in her contacts.

She pressed the call button.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

What if he didn't answer? Should she leave a voicemail?

Ring...

Ring...

Click

"Hello?"

Christina smiled.

"Hey."

They had been talking for hours. They had to move out to a park bench since the restaurant had closed.

They were sitting under the light of a street lamp. Stephen was leaning back against the bench with his arms spread and Christina had draped her legs over Stephen's. They had shared all the details of their days and could only laugh and empathize with the trials and tribulations.

Stephen was a little frustrated that Christina's engagement wasn't officially over but he new she was headed in the right direction. Right towards him.

"What are you going to do about Baker?" Christina asked.

"I don't know yet." Stephen was asking himself the same question. "First I think I need to figure out is how he was even able to set up these withdrawals in the first place, he had to have had help."

Christina felt his irritation, to have someone so close to you and not be able to trust them. She knew the feeling. Better than she realized.

Stephen changed the subject.

"Have you told your parents?"

"Not yet, I left a voicemail on my Father's phone telling him I needed a minute, so I'm sure he knows something's up."

"A minute?"

Christina smiled.

"Yes, just a minute. Ever since I was a little girl I would have these times when I just needed to get away from everything. Just run away. I always said "I need a minute" and everyone knew to just back off and let me breathe."

Stephen smiled, he understood. His "minute" had always been the stars, but he found he felt the exact same way when he was with Christina. Closer to home.

His thoughts were interrupted by her laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"You know; we've known each other now for 10 days?"

10 days.

Even he had to admit it was...fast.

The truth was for him; she had inspired so much in the past 10 days. She made him braver, not afraid to say no to a life he didn't want. He liked to think he had done the same for her.

Christina spoke, "If I hadn't met you, I'd be getting married to a man I can honestly say out loud now that I don't love. How sad would that have been?"

"Pretty sad."

"We are in a weird spot because we both have a lot of cleaning up to do."

He couldn't disagree with that.

She continued, "I don't want you to think that just because we are both available now that we can just jump into some committed relationship."

Stephen wasn't crazy about what he was hearing but he knew it was right.

"I agree. We need to deal with everything else first." Stephen looked her deep in her eyes before saying, "But that doesn't mean that I don't want to see you. We can at least hang out, do this again. Right? You have to admit we have pretty good nights together."

Stephen smiled and she returned it.

"Of course, I didn't mean we couldn't see each other, only that we should move slow."

"Deal." He whispered in a deep voice. "But just know that I reserve the right to still do this anytime I want."

With that Stephen placed his fingers beneath her chin and brought her lips to his.

It was one of those kisses again.

Christina melted and he deepened this kiss sliding his tongue into her mouth and tasting her thoroughly.

The last time they'd kissed had been under a shield of secrecy and the slight panic at the risk of being caught, but now they kissed in the open. And much, much more slowly.

He understood their agreement to move slowly but he needed her to know that this is what they were waiting for, what they were working towards.

Yes, Christina thought, I can do this every day.

She was taking back her earlier thoughts that Stephen may not have been "the one", they way he held her face and massaged her lips with his was definitely giving her "the one" vibes.

Stephen pulled away first not wanting to give her too much, needing her to have a reason to come back.

When he opened his eyes he saw her eyes were still closed and she slightly leaned forward clearly already missing his magic.

She opened her eyes to him smiling and looking quite satisfied with himself.

Christina cleared her throat before speaking, "Well sir it is your right as an American to fully exercise your freedom, and who am I to stop you from doing that again?"

Stephen laughed.

They talked for another hour before Stephen walked Christina to her car and gave her a quick peck before she drove off.

Getting into his car Stephen knew it was only a matter of time before everything was in it's perfect place.

"Ugh! Oh! Yes!", Deacon screamed as he leaned uncomfortable over his ratty couch.

Jackson was thrusting himself into Deacon harshly and without mercy.

"Give it to me daddy!" Deacon panted.

"Tell me how much you love that dick!" Jackson roared while taking his right hand and smacking Deacon's ass cheeks til they were red.

"I love it daddy! I love that fucking huge cock!"

"UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jackson groaned load enough that the neighbors had to have heard it though the thin walls. "I'm cumming!"

Right at that moment Jackson shot a huge thick load of cum into Deacon before collapsing on the couch.

Deacon leaned back against his naked chest and tried to return his breathing to normal.

"Where does she think you are?? Deacon inquired.

"At work."

"Do you know when you'll be able to get the papers signed?"

"Soon hopefully. She trusts me enough not to ask for the details, and she's so positive divorce won't happen she's not even interested in reading the damn thing." Jackson finished with a laugh.

Deacon laughed as well.

"Think about it baby," Jackson sat up before continuing, "Once we split the final amount with Baker and then I get at least $5 million in the divorce we will have almost 7 and a half million dollars!"

A giggle of excitement escaped Deacon.

Jackson continued, "If we invest half of that, we are set for life! You and me on a beach in Spain!"

Deacon clapped and squealed at their plan. It was all coming together.

Deacon turned around to get on all fours, the thought of their future excited him all over again.

He leaned down to take Jackson's cock in his mouth a begin to loudly slurp at his dick.

"Mmmmmmmmm." He moaned with a mouth full of cock as his lover leaned back to enjoy his blowjob.

Inwardly smiling and satisfied, all Deacon could think was, soon...

Awkward.

That was all Christina could think as her family stared at her from across the dinner table.

Her dad's eyes were closed and he appeared to be praying but she knew was just collecting his thoughts.

Her mother's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head.

Her older sister Arlene gave her the coldest stare she could muster.

And her younger brother Andrew looked as if he wanted to burst out laughing.

"Christina," her father said in a surprisingly calm voice. "Why?"

"I don't love him daddy."

"What the hell does that have to do with it?" Arlene said abruptly. Arlene had always been superficial and vain. The girl had always been about partying in college and the second she found a man to slip a ring on her finger she dropped her studies and became a full time trophy wife. Arlene's daughter, Olivia, was well on her way to being just like her mother, a spoiled brat.

"Whatever!" Andrew butted in, "I always new the dude was a dunce! I'm glad you're kicking him to the curb!"

Christina gave her little brother a small smile and a wink at his standing up for her. She'd never say it out loud but he was the favorite sibling. Christina and Andrew had always just gotten along better and Arlene was entirely too into herself to pay either of them any attention.

Richard Earnest looked across the table at his family. He loved them all, more than life itself. But there were certain truths he had to accept. For instance, when he looked at Christina and Andrew he saw bits of himself. He saw Christina's loving and kind nature and her need to make sure that everyone in the room was happy. In Andrew he saw spunk, the kid didn't let anything get him down and he refused to settle for anything less than what he deserved but he also lived his life in a way that was considerate to those around him. And then there was Arlene, his oldest girl. When he looked at her he saw a younger version of his wife. Gorgeous to a fault, clever, and devious. He remembered her as a child and working so much that he barely got to see her grow up. He figured it was during that time that Marion made her vain mark on their daughter. He'd swore he wouldn't make that mistake again and clearly it had paid off. Hey 2 out of 3 ain't bad, he thought glumly.

Richard knew how important love was. At one time he had felt its pure bliss. When he'd first set eyes on Marion he was floored, he dark brown skin was flawless, he almond eyes were breathtaking, and she could hold herself up against any woman or man that tried any bullshit with her. He also noticed that she held a lot of the attention of the boys on their high school's sports teams and Richard had never even held a basketball. He was a mathlete for Christ's sake. How could he compare?

But Marion wasn't stupid by a long shot. The athlete's were fun to toy with and string along for a while but these were small town dream boys who'd all probably end up coaching their kid's little league teams. Marion knew where the money was and she had already been eyeing Richard Earnest whom everyone knew was crushing on her. The rest of the school was floored when the two had begun dating, including Richard. But nonetheless, she'd married him and her work had paid off. She was living in the lap of luxury, that was until her incredible mistake that caused her to get kicked out of their $5-million-dollar home.

That hadn't been the first time Marion cheated on Richard but it was the last. Marion had never seen Richard so assertive and cold as he was during the months she tried to get him to take her back and forgive her. She hadn't expected it to be so difficult. For the first time Marion wasn't scared about losing her money, house, or clothes. She was scared about losing Richard and the life they had made together. She had no idea when it happened but somewhere in the last 29 years of marriage Marion had fallen in love without even noticing or even knowing how to care for that love. She had continued to take advantage of her naïve husband and when she had finally been forced to face who she was; she didn't like what she saw. She had lost the trust of the people she cared for the most and broken their family. She'd spend the rest of her life paying for her selfishness.

This was why Marion couldn't be angry. In fact, she found herself feeling pride. Somehow she had raised a daughter that was managing to avoid the very mistake that she had made so long ago; marrying for the wrong reasons.

Marion finally spoke, "Well then the wedding is off."

The room grew dead quiet.

Christina looked at her mother in shock. This was the woman that had thrown so many lavish parties for this event and now she was willing to let her daughter walk away from it without so much as a tantrum.

"You're okay with this?" Christina asked while peering at her mother with a stunned expression.

"Christina," Marion began, "The worst thing you can do in this world is not be who you are meant to be. You only hurt yourself and drag down others into your mess. Love is a complicated and messy thing and if you do it with the wrong person many people will end up sorry. If you know this marriage isn't for you then it simply isn't for you."

At this moment Christina saw for the first time in her mother's eyes the true guilt and hurt for what she had done.

At this moment Christina looked at her father and saw in his eyes the love for her mother that meant he had truly married the love of his life and he knew she'd married hers. Even if it took her a while to see it.

At this moment Christina realized, she had forgiven her Mom.

"I don't understand at all Stephen, I thought you were angry about this?" Catherine shrieked across Stephen's apartment..

"I am Cat, I'm furious. But I also know that your father isn't the only one involved in this. He can't be!"

Catherine sighed with frustration. Her father had ruled her life for so wrong with a ruthless hand, she finally had the chance to put him in his place, and Stephen didn't want to take action!

"Cat, I want him to pay as much as anyone but we just have to wait."

"Until what?"

"Until I can figure out how the hell he got the information to set up these withdrawals, until I can find out just who's helping him."

"Ok fine," Catherine knew she'd have to be patient, "Who has access to the company's bank information?"

"Well only a handful of people; myself, Mrs. Macon but she's all of 87 years old, I truly doubt she'd know how to set up a monthly financial transaction between firms, she'd still uses a fucking typewriter to take notes at our meetings for Christ sake."

"Ok, well who else?"

Stephen thought.

Timidly he responded, "Well there's obviously my accountant."

Christina scrunched her face up.

"Ben wouldn't do that."

"Cat, he's my best friend. Do you think I want to accuse him of stealing from me? I have to cover all my bases."

Catherine hated to even think it but she knew he was right. She nodded.

"I'll call him, but I'm only doing this to rule him out."

Stephen nodded. And hoped.

"Hey baby!"

"Hey sweetie." Catherine hated making this call. But she knew they needed to know.

"What's up?"

"Can you come to Stephen's?"

"Ummm," Ben "Ok?"

"We just need to talk to you."

"We? What's this about?"

"We'll talk about it when you get here."

"Ok." Ben said nervously. "I'll be there in 10."

With that they hung up.

Ben hadn't seen Stephen since before Catherine had spilled the beans about their feelings for each other and even though Catherine said Stephen was cool about it, he was still worried he'd hold some grudge against him. The two men had been best friends since elementary school and he didn't want anything ruining that, but he also couldn't help the way he felt about Catherine.

He'd started falling for her shortly after they got engaged. Initially he thought they were just nervous but eventually he could tell the two were pulling away from each other. And as Catherine pulled from Stephen she began to confide in Ben about her parents and her true feelings on the wedding. He felt for her because he knew she was between a rock a hard place. Sympathy turned to empathy and empathy turned to love. Eventually they both admitted to feeling for one another but agreed to never act on them, they both cared for Stephen. He would just have to learn to live with out the love of his life.

12