Your Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen felt himself begin to lose it, but he wouldn't go without her. He reached down and massaged her clit as he began to move faster, he heard her breath draw in and out and he leaned down to kiss the soft, full lips he had come to need so badly. Christina's back arched as she stilled and she released her lips from his as she yelled his name. Stephen followed right behind her, with a groan that would make a bear shake in fear, Stephen poured himself into her.

Stephen lay his slick body on top of her and the two lovers heaved as they tried to relax their beating hearts. Stephen lifted his head only to rest his lips on hers. He had no intention of moving them, and was perfectly content fall asleep this way but Christina smiled against his lips before sliding his sweat covered body off of hers.

Stephen looked at her and wanted to tell her of his moment of clarity during their lovemaking but he knew it wasn't a good time. Girls tended to not believe declarations of love after incredible sex, hormones were still to high for it to be convincing. He'd wait.

He slipped a sheet over their tired bodies and pulled her close to him. Stephen and Christina fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms fully exhausted and fully satisfied.