Your Massage Pt. 01-02

Story Info
One of my own personal fantasies I will never experience.
803 words
4.2
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for a certain someone, in Scotland.

*****

PT 1 -

You come in from a very long week, exhausted and sore...

I take you by the hand, walk you into the bathroom and slowly peel your clothes off of you; then turning the water on in the shower to let it warm, then walking you into the shower stall.

I kneel before you, and slowly start washing your feet and up your legs, around your backside, over your back and shoulders, then across your neck. Ever so slowly I start on your chest, down your stomach, over your abdomen, and then your cock; taking extra special care to wash it clean. You finish your head and face, because I cannot reach and then step into the water and rinse your body off.

I take your hand, and bring you out of the shower, grab a towel and slowly begin to dry your body. Once dry, I walk you into your bedroom, and you lay face down on the bed. I straddle your hips, and beginning at your shoulders massage my way over your body, down your back and over your butt. Then continuing my way down each of your legs, caressing hard around your calves, as you spent a lot of time standing. Down to your feet, ever so carefully, massaging the bottoms and tops of your feet.

"Turn over please," I whisper; and you roll over onto your back.

I start again, from your ankles, back up your legs, over your thighs. As I skate up towards your hips, I brush my hands over your cock, and you spread your legs just enough for me to kneel between them. I run my hands down your cock caressing you. I gently take your cock in my hand, and begin to stroke my hand up and down out shaft, squeezing with just enough pressure. Then I slide my tongue around the tip, down the shaft, suckling your sac into my mouth; then sliding my tongue back up your shaft, and taking your cock in my mouth.

Running my mouth, up and down your shaft, with my hand running in counter motion, squeezing your cock occasionally as it hardens. Sucking deep, I slide my mouth all the way down your cock, then with your cock in my mouth, I run my tongue across your sac again, then back up your shaft as I slide your cock free of my mouth. Stroking your cock firmly in my hand, I run my tongue around the tip again. Then taking all of your cock in my mouth again, I speed up the pace of sliding your cock in and out of my mouth, and the counter motion of my hand; as I feel your cock start to throb. You grasp my hair and rock your hips, shafting your cock in and out of my mouth, at a rhythm that makes you groan out as your orgasm overtakes you, and you cum down my throat.

I lick you clean, then straddle your hips, and continue the massage up and over your chest to the front of your shoulders.

You lay on your bed, relaxed and begin to fall asleep peacefully.

——

PT 2 -

I carefully walk into your room to see if you are still sleeping, and I find you sleeping peacefully; and I begin to smirk.

Cautiously I crawl onto the bed, and up your body, kneeling down next to you. I push you gently to get you to roll off your side and onto your back, once you are on your back, I caress your gorgeous cock gently, running my fingertips up and down your shaft, causing it to twitch. Bending down, I run my tongue up your shaft, then slide your cock into my mouth and suck deeply. I feel you start to wake, your cock getting harder and harder in my mouth as I slide it in and out. You reach down and grab my hair with one hand, and pull my head where you want it, forcing me to suck both your cock and your sac. I lick and suck each ball into my mouth, sliding my tongue to that sweet spot just behind your sac, then gliding my tongue back up over your sac, up your shaft, and twirling my tongue around the tip of your cock.

Sliding your cock back in my mouth, I glide your cock in and out of my mouth, tightening my mouth around your shaft and swallowing deep. Your other hand grabs the other side of my head, and you begin to fuck my mouth. Holding my head still, you drive your cock in and out of my mouth, until your orgasm hits, and you growl out as you begin cumming down my throat.