Your New Job Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigDickDom
BigDickDom
131 Followers

I lifted my phone to my ear without making a call as your tongue tentatively licked the head of my cock, "Suck it, slut." I demanded, staring into your eyes. Your soft wet lips sliding over my thick head had me rock hard in seconds.

"Fingers on your clit, my dear. When I'm hard I expect you right on the edge of orgasm." I said, looking like I was having a conversation on my phone.

Bam! You twitched as the door swung open and Samuel came back out from the kitchen.

I spoke up, "Can I get the bill while she's in the ladies room?" As I slid the fingers of my other hand into your hair, gently closing my vice-like grip, trapping your tresses between my fingers as my palm cradled your head while you bobbed up and down.

"Certainly! I'll be right back with it." and he walked away.

You dipped your fingers into your soaked little pussy, then stroked lazy circles as your lips stretched over the first few inches of my thick shaft. Sliding as far as you could down my heavy cock, lightly touching my fat head to the back of your throat as you fit as much of me in your mouth as you could. Your pussy began to flutter as your penetrated little pucker bounced and stroked the plug inside you. You stifled a moan as your fingers danced away from your tormented clit, the ragged exhalation of your breath from your nose washed over the rest of my cock, telling me just how close you were.

Looking down at you I smiled, "Remember how you agreed to behavioural conditioning?" Your empty pussy twitched, "Starting today we are going to be training you to desire the taste of my cum by forcing you to orgasm when I cum in your mouth. From now on, when my seed hits your tongue I expect you to cum for me like the obedient little slut you are. Is that crystal clear?"

I gripped your hair as your quietly moaned, "Mmhmm," vibrated up my shaft. Your slippery fingers dancing only occasional whirls around your sensitized little button, your hungry cunt and full ass holding you right on the edge.

Pulling my fingers from your hair I reached into my pocket for my wallet, "I'll call you back." I said before putting down my phone.

You felt the gentle draft of Samuel's arrival, his shoes only centimeters from your moist, naked pussy before he spoke, "Aaaaand, here's your bill."

You heard the transaction going on just above your head as you continued to obediently slide your lips up and down my rock hard member as quietly as you could, your fingers touching down for light individual strokes as you quivered beneath us.

"It was excellent, as always my good man."

"She didn't want any dessert?" he asked politely.

"She wasn't interested in anything on the menu." I grinned, "Maybe next time."

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" he asked, you heard his shoes as he began to turn away.

"Actually, I have another ten here for you if I can ask you for a personal favour." I said, holding out a crisp banknote.

He turned back around, "Certainly, how can I help?"

I lowered my voice secretively, "Well it turns the young lady I'm with is a bit of an exhibitionist. And I've made a bet with her that if someone compliments her tits, she has to flash them. She laughed at me and told me she would take the bet because men are too polite these days. But I know it would really turn her on. Can you help me out?" you could feel I was rock hard sliding between your lips.

Your heart raced as you heard his keys jingle when he pocketed the cash, "With pleasure." he replied, and with that he walked away.

I leaned back and put my phone up to my ear again, looking back down into your eyes, "You heard what I expect from you?"

The conflict written across your face was so damned arousing to me. Your lips were stretched so lewdly around my girth while you nodded that you understood.

"Good girl." I slid my fingers back into your hair.

"Just your lips over the top ridge of my cock, slut." I ordered.

You adjusted your strokes to slide and pop your lips back and forth shallowly over the crown of my thick head.

"Softer." I demanded.

You pouted your lips outward so only the soft inner flesh slid over me. I groaned quietly.

"Faster." You could feel me thicken and harden until it was so engorged my heavy shaft was straining in it's own skin. Your fingers sliding over your throbbing clit as your clenching sphincter drove the plug back and forth inside you.

Your abs began to twitch as your empty, ignored pussy started to squeeze hungrily.

"Fuck. I'm cumming." I declared calmly as I put down my phone. Releasing a deep low groan as my fingers tightened in your hair while you bobbed back and forth with your quick shallow strokes.

My pendulous balls tightening as my iron shaft pumped my thick semen onto your waiting tongue, and with that your orgasm roared through you, your strokes losing rhythm as your whole body convulsed. My salty cum filling your mouth, forging new connections in your mind between your pleasure and my seed.

"Suck out every drop, slut." I demanded, sliding my other arm under the table to lace my fingers through your hair with both hands, griping your head tightly as I took control while you shook and writhed, still riding the wave of your pleasure as I shallowly fucked your soft lips, your fingers still dancing as you rode out every aftershock of your orgasm on your knees beneath me.

"Mmmmm." I moaned, "Such a good girl."

You looked up into my eyes, my cock softening between your lips, my cum pooled on your tongue, "Swallow."

You closed your eyes and gulped, your knees and abs still quivering.

I slid from between your lips, "And what do you say when I allow you an orgasm?"

"Thank you, Sir." You sighed.

I smiled conspiratorially, "Are you ready to sit back up?"

You composed yourself and nodded. I looked around and paused, then, "You're clear."

You attempted grace as you wiggled your way back up from under the table. Gingerly sitting back in your seat. Your clit still humming as you came back down. You glanced over your shoulder to see Samuel looking right at you, grinning as he walked back towards us.

Your chest tightened as you looked back to see my playful smirk.

"Thank your again for stopping by, folks!" he declared as he walked up to stand beside the table. He looked towards me, "It has been a pleasure serving you, as always." he stated then turned to you, "And if I may be so bold, that dress makes your breasts look stunning." He complimented you quietly, with a sly grin.

Still flushed from your orgasm only moments before, you blushed an even deeper shade as you glanced my way, the frosty look in my eyes communicating instantly that you would not enjoy the results if you chose to disobey.

You quickly glanced around and bit your lip as you noted the coast was clear. Looking down at the table as you reached up to slide your straps from your delicate collar bones. The fabric of your dress was just stiff enough that it stayed put, still covering everything as your straps draped down over your arms. Embarrassed, you slid both of your arms across your stomach to hug yourself under your breasts, grabbing a small fold of fabric at your ribs under each armpit, then slowly tugging downward.

Your eyes darted nervously between Samuel and myself as your soft breasts slowly came into view, the sliding fabric stimulating your nipples to stand proudly at attention again. You caught Samuel holding his breath as the top edge of your areola appeared. Clenching your teeth and steeling yourself you pulled down the last few centimeters, until the cloth came free and had pooled around your waist, leaving you topless in a restaurant.

"They really are exquisite, aren't they?" I asked him as we both unabashedly stared at your gorgeous cleavage and your hard nipples. You held your arms at your sides, fighting the urge to cover yourself.

"Stunning..." he mumbled, drinking you in with his eyes. Some movement at the front of the shop broke him from his reverie, and he glanced up to your eyes, "It has truly been a pleasure serving you today, miss." he said seriously before bowing and heading toward the front to greet the newly arriving patrons.

You glanced back at me and I nodded, breathing a deep sigh of relief as you pulled your dress back up onto your shoulders within the safety of the booth.

Your nerves were as tight as violin strings as you saw the mirth in my eyes and we both just burst out laughing, releasing some of the tension. "You just made his month. Possibly his year." I said as I shook my head.

"Shall we?" I asked as I shuffled around to exit.

I held out the crook of my arm again and we relaxed as we chatted, enjoying the beautiful weather as we casually strolled back to the office. The taste of my cum on your tongue as your delicate pussy still tingled from the orgasm you had spent all morning earning.

I ushered you back into my private bathroom to kneel on the towel again. Discussing the work we needed to get done this afternoon as I pulled very slowly and steadily on the plug to extract it. You only winced a little as it finally popped out, glad to be free of it. You had been getting a little sore back there after wearing it for so long.

I gently washed you up before lightly cupping your bum in my strong hand and kissing you on the forehead, whispering, "Such a good girl." almost under my breath.

You checked my messages, coming back to me with a list of requests and call backs. We conferred as we arranged my schedule, already falling into a wonderful groove together as the afternoon rolled on.

The day was almost over when 4:30 rolled around and your phone warbled as I called you at your desk, "Please forward calls to my phone and step into my office. Oh, and lock the door behind you."

Your excitement piqued as you stood up and came into my office, thinking about how your clothes seemed to disappear every time I told you to lock the door. Hearing the satisfying click of the mechanism before walking over to stand in front of my desk.

I was busy doing paperwork, documents spread across every surface within arm's reach, "Please fold up your dress and leave it on my desk," I said absently, pointing to an empty corner of the desk without looking up. "Then collect the yoga mat and tablet from under the water decanter." I inclined my head toward the cabinet near the sitting area.

You nodded and took a deep breath while you slid your dress off, leaving you naked in my office once again. Was it already beginning to feel more natural? You quietly folded your outfit and placed it on the corner as instructed, then found the mat and tablet exactly where I had said they would be. Grabbing them you headed back over.

I pointed toward the empty space on the floor that was opposite the seating area, in front of the large wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, "Please set your mat up there, find the yoga app, and do the routine labeled 'beginner hip flexibility,' it should take about a half hour." Your heart sped up as you walked toward the windows, the feeling of being completely exposed conflicting with the understanding that we were so many storeys up, and that with reflections on the glass from the outside it was highly unlikely anyone could see anything at all.

It was trivial to find the app and locate the routine. As soon as you had pressed play an attractive young woman appeared on the screen in a cute yoga outfit, her soft voice over guiding you through the poses.

After twenty minutes some of your muscles were straining, unaccustomed to the effort. A thin sheen of perspiration glistening on your skin. I gathered up my papers and filed them away, heading over to the same cabinet to open the other side, revealing a shelf of liquor and glasses.

The woman's soft voice guided you as I poured a single finger of scotch into a tumbler for myself, "Downward Facing Dog..." that sounded familiar, you glanced at the screen again where she was bent at the waist, arms straight above her head, legs straight, ass pointing to the sky. Matching her, you watched between your taut legs as I spun one of my comfortable chairs to face you and sat down, enjoying my wonderful view of your body.

You closed your eyes as your shoulders quivered, gasping happily when she declared the next pose. You felt a bit like a contortionist as she walked you through the routine, which seemed to pay particular attention to deep hip stretches, exposing your naked pussy while I watched.

Finally she declared the last move of the routine, "Reclined goddess..." which you'd done a couple of times during the last half hour. You laid on your back pulling your heels up under your butt then spread your knees as wide as they could go, raising your arms above your head, each hand clasping the elbow of the other arm in a pose of utter submission as you displayed your spread pussy to me.

Laying there taking deep breaths as your sweat cooled on your skin, you opened your eyes just a little as you heard me vacate my seat, your spread, naked cunt pointing directly at me.

I walked over and sat down beside you. Licking my finger, I slid it between your invitingly splayed lips, your legs twitched as I began to speak, "Your fitness is very important to me, Angel. And I intent to give you time every day to maintain this physique of yours, as long as we aren't overloaded with work." Stroking little circles around your sensitive little clit once again.

"I'm getting older and I don't normally cum twice in one day anymore." I admitted, "But you are too fucking sexy today, my dear. And I'm not letting you leave until I fuck this tight cunt of yours one more time..." I tilted my hand and slid my finger inside you, mostening my thumb between your wet lips before it took it's place on your clit.

You brought your hands down from above your head as I teased you, reaching over to caress the growing bulge in my trousers.

"Be careful young lady," I joked, "it's behavior like this that will end up getting you thrown over your boss's desk and fucked hard." You playfully squeezed my cock through the thin fabric.

I mock-growled as I stood up, taking your hand, "On your knees, slut."

You rolled yourself up onto your knees, marveling at how loose and relaxed all of your muscles were.

Towering over you I unzipped my fly and you reached your small hand inside, teasing my swollen semi-hardness out of the hole. I sighed as your dainty lips wrapped around me once again, hardening under your attention. Feeling you take your time again with short, soft strokes, your pouted lips bobbing just enough to slip back and forth over the throbbing ridge of my cock head, your fingers teasing your clit obediently between spread knees.

I groaned and laced my fingers through your hair, my balls tightening as every vein stood out proudly on my iron shaft. Pulling your lips away as I glared down into your eyes, "My desk. Now!"

You stood and sashayed to the front of my cleared desk, our fingers lightly interlaced as I followed behind. Pulling on your hand I turned you to face me, your tender behind pressing into the edge as I moved up to you.

"Lay back, Angel." I ordered, enjoying the wince that coursed through you as you tilted on your sore bum, your toes in the air as you ended up on your back with your legs spread.

I stroked my thick cock up and down your moist slit as I looked down at you biting your lip. Teasing small circles around your clit with my thumb as I started to stretch your tight pussy with the head of my cock.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked playfully.

"Yes, Sir." You looked up at me between your sluttily splayed legs.

"Say Please."

"Please, Sir." You said softly.

"Good girl." I intoned as I pushed into you in a slow, deep thrust.

"Mmmm." I moaned, "Fuck your pussy feels amazing." I luxuriated while you held your breath as you stretched around me. Sliding directly into long, slow strokes as my thumb delicately stimulated your exposed little button.

I smiled down at you as our eyes locked, gently kissing your cervix with every thrust of my heavy shaft. "I expect you to orgasm when I fill your tight little cunt with cum, understood?"

You groaned as you legs twitched, you mind flitting back to all of the sexual attention you had received in the past nine hours.

Running from the train to wrap your lips around my cock. Masturbating on my coffee table before I displayed your horny pussy to my team. My slippery thumb was inexorably teasing you as my pistoning cock stretched every millimeter of your velvet pussy.

Taking too long stripping outside my office door, and the punishment that had earned you. Your long, painful atonement for cumming first during your interview, apologizing over and over, until it became a mantra. Your ass still aching against my desk as I carefully teased the very depths of your cunt with every stroke, staring down into your eyes.

Ordering you to your knees before stretching you tight little ass. Forcing you to suck me off under the table in a restaurant. Baring your breasts to our waiter simply because it aroused me. You moaned as your legs began to quiver, I could feel you getting wetter around my shaft as your orgasm approached. Your pussy lips distending and stretching around my cock on every exit stroke, hungry to keep me inside you.

And even now, commanding you to exercise naked in front of me and an entire wall of windows before using you again... It didn't take you long to reach the edge again as the intense memories drifted through your mind.

Your hips began to twitch as you moaned and the sound was magic to my ears. Your clenching pussy stimulating me deliciously until my balls began to tighten, priming to fill your tight little hole.

I grabbed your hips and stared into your eyes as I growled, "You'd better be ready, slut." hammering faster and deeper, your aroused cervix responding to my punishment with pleasure to match the pain.

You keened out a low wail as I began to grunt, my thrusting, pulsing shaft filling you with my seed as our orgasms hit one after the other. Pumping you full, I continued to pound as you bucked underneath me riding out your orgasm, until our juices began to ooze out around me and your hand came up to stop my thumb still circling your clit, your whole body twitching.

I thrusted in one final time, my softening shaft kissing your cervix again, "Who's property is this?"

"Mmmmm," you moaned and shivered in post-orgasmic afterglow, "Yours, Sir."

Leaning down over you, our faces centimeters apart, "I will never tire of hearing that." I chuckled as I dipped in for a passionate kiss.

I pulled my cock from your pussy as our lips parted.

Standing up, I looked down at you and grinned. On your back with your legs in the air, oozing my cum. God damn you were sexy.

Walking away, I pulled both sets of your confiscated bras and panties from the drawer in my desk, returning them to you. "But from now on, thong underwear only, young lady. I cannot abide panty lines ruining the curves of your gorgeous ass. Is that clear?"

You nodded, still catching your breath.

"And I invite you to use my private bathroom at any time, my dear. You are going to be exercising here regularly so you may want to stock it up and shower here if you like. Please take advantage of it before you go home tonight, if you so desire."

As you went to freshen up I spoke up thoughtfully, "You know I really enjoyed your lips around me when you first arrived this morning, how about we make that a daily ritual?" I asked rhetorically, knowing I would get whatever I wanted from you.

You smiled and nodded again, "Of course, Sir."

I sat back down at my desk and continued working on my laptop as you took advantage of the amenities to enjoy a long hot shower.

BigDickDom
BigDickDom
131 Followers