Your Night

Story Info
Your night of play and sex.
1.1k words
3.52
36.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

I called you to ask when you were on your way over, and you said soon. I waited 30 minutes and finally you rang the doorbell. I was so happy to see you, since it has been a week since our last night together.

We give each other a quick hug and sit on the couch. You take off your coat and boots, underneath you are wearing a tight blue low-cut shirt exposing the top of your breasts, tight jeans and later we will find out what bra and thong. You sit down next to me as we watch a movie. We hold hands and exchange little kisses. Soon those kisses grow into wet passionate kisses. I cant take any more and ask you to join me upstairs in 10 minutes.

I put the bath water on and pour in some bubble bath. I get some candles and light them around the tub. I start to undress myself and call you upstairs. As you walk into the bathroom you see me lying in the tub, so you start to undress taking your tight blue shirt off and underneath you are wearing a white lace bra. As you slip your jeans off you are wearing a white lace thong also. You take them off. You start to make your way into the tub as you retract your leg because I made the water extra hot so it would steam. But you give it another try and finally slip all the way in.

I grab the sponge and pour soap on it to wash you with. I bring it down your shoulder to your breast and softly circle them with the sponge. I slowly lather your stomach, as I get closer to your dripping wet pussy. I turn your around so that I can do your back. As I reach the small of your back I realize I get to wash your ass next. After that I turn you back around so that I could wash your pussy. I gently moved the sponge between your legs making sure I got every crevice with the sponge. Next was your long legs. I slide the sponge down to your feet and back up again.

Now you started to rinse off. As we sat back down in the hot water, the bubbles were covering our bodies. I gently slide my hand up your thigh reaching for your soft pussy. I played with your clit, making you swollen, and your legs started shaking. I moved my hands down to your hole and slide 2 fingers in with ease. I started to finger you, rubbing your g-spot

You let out moans that made me want to stroke myself while I was fingering you, so I did. Now I was playing with both of us. Your orgasm was delightful, your juice flowing into the bathwater. I did not let my cock add its flow. That would come later. After I made you cum, we decided to get out of the water and go to the room.

We dried off and walked into the room where I hade some stuff laid out. There was a vibrator, a whip, and I had to go downstairs to get the Popsicles. You laid down on the bed waiting for me to return. When I did I had the Popsicles in my hand. I took the whip in my hand first; I forgot something, the handcuffs. So I reached under the bed and pulled them out. I handcuffed each arm and leg to the bed. I picked the whip up again and began to lash you with it

You screamed not in pain but pleasure. After a few lashings I turned you over on your back and lashed some more. After that I took a Popsicle and slid it across your welts, licking it off afterwards. I took another Popsicle and smeared it across your breasts, making sure it all melted on them. I began to lick and suck on them making sure I didn't miss a drop. You especially like when I used my tongue to play with your nipples, flicking them and rubbing them. I then took yet another Popsicle and slide it down your stomach to your clit and melted it on there. You began to tense up from the coldness.

I began to lick from your stomach down to your clit, swirling my tongue around it, sucking on it, and rubbing it with my tongue. You moaned a great deal during this time. I moved down to your hole and began to lick around it. You tasted so sweet and smelled so good I wanted more, so I slide my tongue in and moved it around.

Your legs began to shake again I knew you were going to cum soon. I decided to finger you and eat you out at the same time. I rubbed on your clit as I tongue fucked you. I looked up to see your face; you were grabbing the pillows and breathing heavily. I slide 2 fingers inside you and began to finger you while I sucked on your clit and licked around. You came, hard. After I was done I let you lick your juice off my fingers.

I grabbed the vibrator and turned it on. A smile grew on your face. I slide it around your pussy teasing you before I stick it in. I knew you wanted it bad because as I started to slide it in, you began to tense up again like it was your first time. I moved it in and out in a circular motion as you began to moan. You were biting your lip and grabbing the pillows still so I knew you liked it. I moved it in deeper making sure not to hurt you, but you kept moving your hips making it go deeper than I intended but that was ok, because this was your night.

I asked you if you wanted it in your ass and you agreed to it. Since you had so much juice flowing from you, your ass was lubricated enough for it not to hurt when I slid it in. I eased it in slowly and began to pick up pace. I saw a side of you I rarely saw before but I liked it.

I wanted you to reach your highest peak of pleasure so I moved back up to your pussy after a while and shoved my rock-hard cock into you at last. I began to move it around, you started to arch your back so I knew you were close to cumming. I continued to do it until you came and when you did it was a lot. Your orgasm triggered mine, and I released load after load of semen into you.

You took a deep breath and let it out after you were done. I asked if you enjoyed it and you smiled and said yes. I was glad. I put everything away and gave you a kiss as we fell asleep.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers