Your Office Pussyboy

Info
His boss wants him in her office - right now.
46 words
3.66
252.1k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Legman UK
Legman UK
36 Followers

I'm sitting at my desk when the phone rings. I pick it up and hear your incredibly sexy voice.

"I want to see you in my office - right now!!!"

I feel my cock twitch. I stand up and make my way to your office....

--:--
--:--
1.0
Legman UK
Legman UK
Legman UK
36 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
holy shit

I mean I could have done without the first half of discription, but man, am I a sucker for an english accent and your voice is fucking sexy. Where can I find you?!?!

mixedvixen77mixedvixen77over 15 years ago
Amazing!!

SSSOOO GOOD! Your voice drips sex!! I also love these comments! It's hot to know that other women have the same dirty little thoughts that I do. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

I LOVE YOUR VOICE!! OMG! It vibrates through my entire body!!! So fucking sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh My God!!

I want you to fuck me hard! Bend me over, and fuck my hot waiting pussy... I want your cock deep inside my hot, juicy pussy.

Thank you... Thats all. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very hot and sexy

I enjoy you very much. I like the way you don't sound like you're reading it, but actually experiencing it. Makes me wet. More please! I adore your English accent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good, but...

... you sound so angry. why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh jesus

Okay, so I just found a new tradition... listening to you cum. That was just fantastic. I do agree with some of the other commentators that it would be nice to mix up your adjectives a little, but I just don't care. Hearing you say nasty again and again even if you say nothing else will still make me insanly wet. Thank you for that. Thank you. Keep these audio stories coming, so I will too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The problem

I have with your submissions are that they are totally self-indulgent. They have everything to do with you, and little if at all, anything to do with the listener. Do you actually write out the story? Or just make it up as you go along? Writing it out and using a THESAURUS(because, Baby, you need one ASAP) would go a long way for solving your repetition problem. Most people come to this site because they are readers, readers by nature tend to be in love with words. Having someone use the same descriptors over and over is grating and annoying.You have a great imagination, a "set your thighs on fire" voice, and the sound of you cumming is beyond delicious, but by the time I got to the end and FINALLY was completely captured by the sound of you, I thought if I heard "nasty" or "luscious", etc. one more time..I was going to cross the pond and tape your mouth shut until you learned some new words. Sorry if I sound mean, just trying to be helpful.Hope you take the suggestions and think on them.A man with a voice hot enough to melt the sun, shouldn't be boring half his listeners.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

It and STOP A vacation gets way out of hand.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tracey John meets Tracey and her voluptuous pair.in Audio
Office Romance Does the typist screw?in Erotic Couplings
The Bot at Work BBW and her employee finally get together.in Erotic Couplings
On My Desk A frantic nooner at the office.in Audio
More Stories