Your Personal Librarian Pt. 06

Story Info
Sir and Eileen surprise each other at the dumpster.
1.4k words
4.65
24.3k
19
1

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his one hand on my waist, he used his other hand on my shoulder to turn my body and press my back against the cold steel of the dumpster. Newspapers still clutched in my arms, I looked into his eyes, bewildered and excited by what was happening. It was rare that people took me by surprise, but I was coming to learn that he had a knack for surprising me.

He removed the newspapers from my grasp and placed them on the ground in front of me. He took each of my wrists and raised them above my head. With one hand he held my wrists in place as his knee wedged my legs apart and the free hand began to unbutton my dress. He spread the bodice wide open and exposed my bare breasts to the chilly evening air. My nipples were already erect from the moment I was in his presence but the cool breeze caused them to protrude further.

Pinned against the metal dumpster, my heart pounded faster as I spread my legs farther apart to gain a more stable footing. He continued unfastening the buttons until the entire front of my dress revealed my nakedness.

I looked at him nervously, casting a glance at the back door of the library to see if anyone was around. He noticed my fear and swiveled us to behind the dumpster, still in view to someone wandering by but feeling more private.

"Keep your hands above your head, Eileen," he whispered gruffly in my ear as I felt him release my wrists.

I held them exactly as they were, thankful to have the dumpster to lean against when he said, "Feet wider apart."

I obeyed and opened my legs wider, feeling the brisk air dance around my hot, cream-filled opening. His knee still between my thighs, he pressed his fully clothed body against mine as he kissed me. I closed my eyes as I melted into his kiss, my warm flesh brushing against the smooth material of his suit, dress billowing slightly around me in the light wind.

Hands still above my head, my body aching to be used by him, I felt him step away and I opened my eyes. He stood there looking at me as if deciding what to do next. "Eileen, I want to fuck you, but I don't think it's time for that yet."

Before I could stop myself, a small, pathetic whimper escaped. He chuckled and said, "You want me to fuck you, don't you, Eileen?"

I nodded vigorously, hard enough that I could feel my tits jiggle in front of him as he teased, "I didn't know you were such a desperate little slut... What do you want most right now?"

Ugh, my least favorite question. I hated admitting my own desires so I just shook my head.

"That is not an acceptable answer, girl." He stated it so firmly, I felt a shiver of anticipation from head to toe before he continued, "Do I need to ask you twice?"

I took a slow, deep breath as I thought about what to say then exhaled and said simply, "Sir, I want to please you." I knew it sounded like a cop-out but it was the truth.

Instead of replying, he lowered his face to my breasts and buried himself in my cleavage. As he kissed the round flesh, his fingers pinched and flicked my tight nipples. The cold air swirled around the bare flesh, teasing the areas of his wet kisses.

To my delight, he dropped his head and began to nibble and suck my hard nipples painfully. His hands now free to explore, he caressed the curves of my body, down my sides, across my round belly until they found my swollen cunt. He reached one arm around me then pulled my body closer to him as his free hand began to delve into my velvet snatch.

Fighting the urge to wrap my arms around him and direct his mouth to my dripping cunt, I kept my hands obediently raised above my head. I focused on staying in position as my hips began to undulate freely, craving release.

He raised his head and grinned as he watched me squirm. I felt the heat of shame rise in my cheeks as as he watched me writhing against his hand, wanting him to rub my clit more vigorously. My desire consuming me, I gyrated more forcefully until I began to feel him pulling his hand away slowly. My pelvis reached out for his hand until, instead of his hand, I met his knee.

My eyes met his and I felt humiliation burn through me as he said, "I like the sight of you squirming, girl. I know you want me to fuck you, but I'm not going to today. Today I want to see you cum but you have to make yourself cum by humping my leg like a dog."

I am sure I grimaced as he said the words. My instincts told me not to degrade myself but I could tell from his expression that is what I had to if I wanted to please him.

He stepped in closer to me so I could use both him and the dumpster for support as he wedged his leg between my parted thighs. I wanted to pull my dress closed around me to hide what I was about to do, but I kept my hands over my head as I sank lower so my cunt met his knee.

I hunched like a dog mounting a bitch but this man was in no way my bitch, I was his. My heart racing, my mind spinning, i looked into his eyes and saw the animal in him which spurred me on.

I began to grind against his leg, full breasts shifting with my movements. Random thoughts flitted through my brain, "What will he think of me? Will this ruin his pants?" as I tried to focus only on the sensation of my clit rubbing against the rougher material of his slacks.

As the sensations increased in intensity, my humiliation and insecurity was replaced by the need to cum. I felt his hands supporting me as I became the humping dog he wanted me to be, the warm sensations spreading through my body, my face flush with my initial embarrassment and building desire. I humped his leg faster, frustrated at not being able to use my own hand to rub my clit, trying desperately to hit that just right spot to find release.

I looked up at him longingly and in a hoarse whisper begged, "Please, I want to cum but..."

He grinned as he teased, "But what...? What do you need, Eileen?"

In between gasping breaths I managed to get the words out, "Your hand, please, Sir. Please rub my clit. Please make me cum."

His smirk spoke volumes, but he said, "I believe my instructions were to make yourself cum. Would you like to rub your own clit?"

I nodded vigorously and he responded with his own permissive nod. I exhaled deeply before snaking my hand from above my head to my engorged lips and found the slick bead. I continued to gyrate atop his leg as my finger provided that just right ridge and friction to my clit.

I could feel my climax mount and my cunt begin to squeeze and pulse. I knew that feeling and panicked momentarily. I knew I was going to squirt, but I hadn't told him about that possibility. I feared his reaction and how he would feel with my liquid soaked into his pants.

Still rocking against his leg, I spouted, "I'm going to cum, Sir, and it's going to gush all over you."

I forced myself to meet his gaze and found approval . Somewhat relieved, I let the orgasm wash through me and onto him. Between gasps, I repeated a pathetic, "I'm sorry." My body quaked and shook as the dam broke and, as I feared, my ejaculate surged forth and ran down his pant leg and splattered the newspaper he had placed on the ground.

Trembling, he held me close to him, his warmth comforting me as he whispered in my ear, "Good girl. That's just what I wanted...and then some. I didn't think anyone could surprise me anymore, but that was a definitely a happy surprise."

I pressed my cheek against his chest, for once not worried about my makeup rubbing off on his clothes. The trembling subsided and my breathing returned to normal then he held my chin in his hand and tilted my head up and forced me to look at him.

I wanted to turn away, embarrassed, as he started to speak, "I wasn't planning to do this, but I need one more thing from you tonight, Eileen..."