Your Place

Story Info
I get a collar from sir.
984 words
4.6
14.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pick me up from my place like usual. I'm wearing my favorite red sweater with a black skirt and high heels. When I get in the car you notice I'm wearing makeup. Nothing much, but the dark red lipstick is obvious. I smile with mock innocence and we go.

The ride is torturous as ever with both of us undressing each other with our eyes, and thinking about what will happen the minute that door closes. And it doesn't help any that I have one hand on the back of your neck and the other stroking your thigh, looking at you with lust and need.

"If you don't knock it off I'm going to have to spank you." You claim.

Your voice is husky and dark. I can hear how much you want me. I can feel myself getting wet just by the sound of your voice telling me you want to spank me.

"Are you listening to me, pet?" snapping back to reality I remove my hands from you and let you drive.

After what feels like forever we arrive at your place and get out. I walk up the stairs ahead of you, knowing all to well that you're looking at my ass. We get inside and I turn around to look at you.

I drop my bag and push against you, looking you in the eyes. I breathe heavily saying that I can't wait any longer, and kiss you. You pull me close and turn around, pushing me against the door as we continue to kiss longer and harder. I run my hands down your body till I reach your belt and fumble to undo it quickly. We look at each other for a moment and then you get that look in your eyes. That lusty primal look.

Quickly you grab my hands and pin them over my head while you kiss my neck up to my ear. You kick my feet apart and press your hips into mine completely pinning me to the door.

"I'm sorry, was there something you wanted?" you whisper arrogantly in my ear. I moan softly and my knees weaken.

"Please Sir... I want you in my mouth so badly" I beg.

"Strip" you say and step back just enough for me to obey.

Slowly I take off my sweater revealing my heaving breasts, pushed up by the red and black lacy corset you picked out for me. Next I unzip my skirt and slide it slowly down, over the bottom of the corset. Soon you see the lacy black thong I'm wearing as I drop my skirt the rest of the way to pool around my feet. I stand in front of you, almost shyly, in my corset, thong, and platform heels while you look me over.

You confidently step back in, still looking at my body. You trail your fingers over my legs to the top of my thong and begin to kiss my neck again. Moaning softly I lean back against the door for support. I feel my knees getting weak as you continue to tease me with your hands, getting closer and closer to where I need you but never touching me. Just when I think I'm about to go insane you speak again.

"on your knees"

I feel myself get wet as my knees give out and I slide down the door onto my knees in front of you.

"Spread your knees and sit back on your heels." Eagerly I obey you. "Close your eyes and stay right there."

I sit confused for a minute with my eyes closed as I hear you walk away. After a minute you return. I bite my lip with anticipation.

"Open your eyes pet" in your hands is a beautiful leather collar made just for me. I smile and feel butterflies in my stomach as you put it on me.

You brush my hair out of my face as you step away to look at me again.

"You are absolutely beautiful my dear." my body tingles at the compliment.

You step back in again and run your hands through my hair grabbing a fistful and pulling down, forcing me to look up at you. I know you can see the lust and excitement in my eyes.

"I think its time to let you continue."

Without hesitation I finish undoing your pants. We look at each other for a moment while I feel your erection through your underwear. I begin to play with the elastic while kissing right above your underwear. When I can't take it anymore I slide them down and begin to stroke you.

I look up again and, while making eye contact, I lick the tip of your cock. I watch your eyes close and take that as my que to go for it. Without hesitation I take as much of you into my mouth as I can moaning around your cock. Slowly I pull back as I feel you lean forward to rest your hands on the door. I smile briefly and then continue.

Swirling my tongue around the tip and then plunging back down further than before, determined to take all of you. Soon I'm bobbing back and forth, my hands on your hips, moaning again. I reach down between my legs and begin to rub my soaked pussy through my thong, never stopping from pleasing you.

I feel your hand in my hair as you begin to thrust with me. I moan louder feeling myself close to orgasm. I hold off as long as I can without stopping to ask for permission.

"Cum baby. Cum for me" you say knowing how close I am. I topple over the edge cumming hard, moaning loudly around your cock.

You pull out of my mouth, a trail of spit dripping down my chin, and say "good girl. Bedroom now. It's my turn."