Your Pussy Or Your Life

Story Info
Afternoon delight for an 18th Century English highwayman.
7k words
4.24
312.9k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers

1.

England in the early Eighteenth Century was a lawless country populated by the toffs on the one hand and the proletariat on the other. It was also a land noted for its number of highwaymen, chief among which was Dick Turpin from whom nobody who travelled the highways and byways of that green and not-so-pleasant land was safe.

But there was another Dick roaming the countryside at the same time, a highwayman of equally villainous proportions who has not gone down in folklore as his contemporary Mr. Turpin has, even though they shared the same Christian name. Dick McCabe, known by all those whose path he crossed as Big Dick and not without reason, was a highwaymen of a different kind. He wasn't interested in stealing people's loot, since he was actually an aristocrat with, some said, a fortune in gold bars stashed away somewhere or other. No, Dick's interest lay in sex, he couldn't get enough, was horny from the moment he opened his eyes every morning to when he closed them at night and since the women wouldn't come to him, he had to go out and get the women.

Such was McCabe's legendary notoriety that most women surrendered themselves completely to his advances, it became a point of honour amongst them to say that they had been fucked by Big Dick McCabe. Sure, there were those who resisted initially but Big Dick only had to show what he was made of to make them wilt at his charms. It was a well-known fact that McCabe possessed a prick of such enormous proportions, hence the adjective before his name, that even when flaccid it must have been very uncomfortable for him with it tucked away inside his trousers. Even those females who hadn't yet succumbed to its charms hoped to do so eventually while those that had always went away satisfied, only too happy that they had lived to tell the tale since the consequences of a refusal didn't bear thinking about.

McCabe lived not far from one of the main coaching roads in the shire county of Nottingham though the route could hardly be described as a road, more a lengthy stretch of dust which became a quagmire on wet days when, often as not, many of the carriages plying between London and the Midlands and the north would be delayed for hours at a time. The warm summer days were the best since, in addition to the scheduled coaches, there were also those rich bitches who liked to go for a drive in their private carriage on a sunny afternoon and it was these that McCabe made a beeline for. He liked older women for two reasons, one they were more experienced and two they were less likely to resist.

Some were daft enough to go out on their own and, if that was the case, then so much the better, it meant he could do what he wanted to do without having to deal with a companion, usually of the male sex, first. One or two male escorts had tried in vain to protect their ladies from McCabe's advances but McCabe simply told them to shut up, pointing his gun at their heads provocatively. Most shut up immediately but there was always the odd one who wanted to be a hero and they usually paid for that with a whack round the head which would see them out cold until McCabe had done the dastardly deed.

One hot day in the summer of 1727, McCabe saddled up his horse and rode down to the coach road to see if anything was happening. The coach that ran weekly between the cities of Leicester and York would have passed a few hours before his arrival and, sure enough, the road was as quiet as a tomb, slumbering in the heat of a perfect afternoon.

McCabe hung around for an hour or more and was just about to give up hope when he noticed it, a miniscule speck heading his way along the dirt road. There was no mistaking it and, as it drew nearer, he realised he was in luck. A private carriage with one of those old biddies he preferred, most of whom knew that to be fucked by Big Dick McCabe was something of an accolade, even if some of them did kick up a bit of a song-and-dance against it first.

McCabe fastened his mask over his face and shook the reins and galloped on his horse down the hill to the road as the carriage drew nearer. It was occupied by two people, a woman in her sixties, he guessed, and a man some thirty-five years or so younger. As McCabe, his face obscured by the mask, reered up in front of them, the young man shook the reins and brought the carriage to a halt.

"We haven't any money with us," he said, glancing at his female companion and assuming they were about to be robbed.

"That don't matter," said McCabe, "I ain't interested in that."

"Oh my goodness," said the woman, "it's Big Dick McCabe."

The young man's eyes widened in horror. "We've heard of you, and I'll tell you this for nothing, you lay a finger on my grandmother and ..."

"You'll what?" interrupted McCabe.

"I .. er .." stammered the man.

"It's alright, sweetheart," replied the lady, "if we both want to get out of this alive, I think Mr. McCabe should have his fun. Then we can all be on our way."

"Grandmother!" gasped the young man, horrified. "I can't let this man molest you."

"But it wouldn't be molesting if I agree to it, would it, sweetheart?" said the woman, fluttering her eyelids at her grandson.

"That's right," said McCabe, dismounting from his horse and rubbing the formidable-looking bulge that was tenting out the front of his trousers, "much more sensible to enjoy it. May I ask to whom I will be having the pleasure?"

"I am Lady Sarah Ponsonby-Smythe," the woman said grandly, in rich aristocratic tones, "and this is my grandson, Hugo."

"Well now," said McCabe, "I think Hugo ought to take himself off behind the trees so he can't see what I'm gonna do to his old granny."

"No!" cried Hugo, jumping down from the carriage, "you ain't gonna do this."

"Shut up!" replied McCabe threateningly, pointing the gun at Hugo's head.

"Hugo, please," said Lady Sarah, pleadingly, "don't be an idiot. The man will kill both of us if we don't do what he says."

Hugo tried to stare out McCabe but he was no match for the highwayman. He glanced at his grandmother and then made towards the trees on the far side of the road.

"I need a piss anyway," he said, "but I warn you, McCabe, you hurt my grandmother in any way and I won't be responsible for my actions."

McCabe giggled, he knew the spoilt little pipsqueak wouldn't say boo to a goose so how he was going to get the better of him, the great Big Dick, didn't faze the villain in the least.

"I ain't gonna hurt your grandma," said McCabe, "we're just gonna have some fun to which she has given her consent. Now, unless you want to piss your pants, I suggest you get over to the trees now."

Hugo disappeared behind the bushes and a few seconds later his grandmother and Big Dick could hear the steady splish splash of his pee as he relieved himself. Lady Sarah turned back and smiled at McCabe.

"I've been wondering how long it would be before it was my turn," she said. "I had tea with Lady Henrietta Makepiece last week, she told me she was held up by you a few days earlier and that you gave her one of the best fucks she's ever had."

McCabe, despite his cast-iron confidence, was somewhat nonplussed at how easily the F word tripped off of Lady Sarah's tongue. "I aim to please," he said, saying the first thing he could think of and moving in as the elderly woman hitched up her crinolines and began to slide down her panties.

"You'd better," said Lady Sarah, "I don't offer my pussy to just anyone, you know."

Lady Sarah slid her panties down to her ankles and McCabe gasped as her elderly but still beautifully trim pussy came into view. "Boy," he said, "that sure is a beauty."

"I'm glad you find me pleasing," the high society lady replied, "now, show me what you're made of."

McCabe was so dumbstruck by the beauty of Lady Sarah's glory hole that he didn't even twig that she was gaining the upper hand, something that had never happened before. His mouth drooled as Lady Sarah lay back and spread her legs as wide as she could within the voluminous confines of her dress and gasped as the highwayman stuck out his hot tongue and, without wasting another second, sent it careering like a bullet from his gun deep into the wrinkled folds of the old lady's cunt.

"Oooh!" she squealed as McCabe very quickly found her engorged clit and started to lap at it with long slow deliberate strokes, "I see what Henrietta meant. Your tongue feels really good on my clit."

The two were so lost in their carnal desires that neither of them noticed Hugo had finished pissing and was watching them from his vantage point on the other side of the road, screened by the trees. The sight of his own grandmother with her drawers down and her legs in the air, having her pussy licked by the one and only Big Dick McCabe, was spell-binding.

"Fucking hell," said Hugo to himself, feeling his cock respond to his excitement and rubbing the consequent bulge in his pants to where he had returned his prick after he had finished pissing, "that looks fantastic."

Hugo undid his pants again and reached inside, releasing his throbbing hard-on into the atmosphere. He began masturbating as McCabe rammed his tongue deeper into Lady Sarah's pussy and the carriage in which she was lying rocked on its hinges under her weight ...

2.

McCabe was in paradise, these old girls really knew how to turn him on as he stood back and hauled Lady Sarah from the carriage, placing her on her knees in front of him. "That cunt of yours is beautiful, Lady Sarah," he said, "you sure played your cards right going along with the game. Wouldn't have been any fun if you'd resisted."

"I haven't had any sex since my dear husband, Lord Armistead, died two years ago. So when you came along, I was ravenous."

"Yeah?" said McCabe, "well let's see how ravenous you are for this."

McCabe unbuckled his belt and let his trousers fall to the ground. His hard cock sprang out, almost hitting Lady Sarah in the face, and she gasped as she took his massive balls in her right hand and reached round with the other to grab his now bare arse cheeks, drawing him in closer.

"I can see now why you're known as Big Dick," said Lady Sarah as she gazed lovingly on McCabe's thick rod, "and it's just as well I haven't had anything to eat today. I've got a tremendous appetite."

Hugo watched fascinated as his grandmother took McCabe's stiff pole into her hot mouth, sliding the head over her tongue until it came to rest at the back of her throat. Lady Sarah choked as she wrapped her lips around the swollen membrance, enjoying the feel of it in her mouth for a few seconds before beginning the blowjob in earnest. McCabe placed his hands on Lady Sarah's head and ran his hands through her soft greying hair.

"Oh yeah, you old slut," he said, "that feels great. All I can say is, if you haven't had sex for two years, you haven't forgotten anything."

McCabe sighed contentedly as Lady Sarah sucked on his rigid horn while, from his vantage point in the trees, Hugo upped the pace of his wanking. His grandmother was totally lost in her carnal desires as, after five minutes, she let McCabe's cock fall out of her mouth and went to work on his sweaty balls and McCabe gasped as the rich bitch wrapped her mouth around his scrotum.

"Fucking hell, my lady," said McCabe, "you sure know how to lick balls, just as much as you do sucking cock. You sure you haven't had sex for two years?"

"Quite sure," said Lady Sarah, releasing the two oversized nut sacs from her mouth, "one doesn't forget things, you know."

"One obviously doesn't," said McCabe, unable to believe his luck. Normally, it took a great deal of persuasion to get these old biddies to abide by his terms once he had waylaid them but with this one, it was almost as if she was taking the lead and McCabe wasn't going to complain. This woman was once again proving what he had known for years, older women are indeed far more experienced.

Hugo was still wanking furiously as he watched his grandmother servicing McCabe. He was so enjoying himself that he failed in time to notice that McCabe had glanced up and was staring at him with a lascivious look in his eyes.

"Well now," McCabe said as Lady Sarah went back to sucking his cock, "what have we got here?"

Too late, Hugo realised he had been seen and hurriedly shoved his cock back inside his brogues.

"No good you hiding your johnny away, sunshine," said McCabe, leering wickedly at him and then, looking down at Lady Sarah, "I think we're turning that grandson of yours on, my lady."

"Hugo, how dare you?" said Lady Sarah, again releasing the huge cock - Big Dick by name, Big Dick by nature - reluctantly from her mouth. "You were told not to watch, I am your grandmother, after all."

"Yeah," said McCabe, "and you've been co-operating very well. I was going to give you a good fuck and then let you go. But what I really want to see is you suck your grandson's cock and then let him fuck you."

"No!" cried Lady Sarah, "we're blood relatives, I can't."

McCabe pointed the gun threateningly at Lady Sarah's head. There was a word for what he was suggesting but he couldn't think of it right now. Instead, he smiled through his mask again and then pointed the gun in Hugo's direction.

"You said the sooner you did what I asked, the sooner I'd be on my way," said McCabe, "and, as a man of honour, I ain't one to break my word. Get over there and suck your grandson's cock. Hugo, take your clothes off."

"Do you realise what you're asking?" said Hugo.

"What d'you take me for?" retorted McCabe. "When I tell you to do something, you do it."

Hugo looked from McCabe to Lady Sarah and realised he had no choice, not when the gun was still being aimed directly at them. He quickly removed his clothes and stood naked in front of his grandmother with his hard cock standing rigidly to attention. McCabe waved the gun at Lady Sarah with one hand while giving another tug on his own impressive appendage with the other.

"Get down on your knees and suck your relative's cock," said McCabe.

"No," said Hugo, "she's my ..."

"Grandmother, yes I know," interrupted McCabe, "you've already said a thousand times and since I've never seen two members of the same family having sex before, this is the perfect opportunity for me to do so. Besides," he went on, his grin turning to a wicked leer that the mask made even more horrid, "you know very well what will happen if you don't comply with my request."

"Better do what he says, sweetheart," said Lady Sarah, getting to her knees so that Hugo's hard cock and cum-filled balls were now only a few inches away from her face. "The sooner we do it, the sooner we can be on our way."

With that, Lady Sarah didn't give her grandson a chance to object as she opened her mouth and swallowed his cock in one long gulp. Hugo gasped as inch after inch of his hard-on began to occupy his grandmother's mouth while McCabe stood by, watching and wanking.

"Good boy," he said, "let me see your grandmother make love to your prick."

Lady Sarah sucked and sucked, fondling Hugo's balls with one hand while reaching round with the other to grab his bare arse cheeks as she had done with McCabe earlier. McCabe was beside himself with joy as he watched the old woman touching up Hugo's bottom; he was not really turned onto men but even he could appreciate the visual delights of the young man's beautiful naked arse.

McCabe watched fascinated as Lady Sarah carried on sucking her grandson with a self-assured confidence that made a mockery of her claim that she hadn't had sex since her husband died. She sucked long and hard on Hugo's thick rod, gagging as the engorged head once again hit the back of her throat and Hugo began to rock back and forth on his long skinny legs as his cock continued to take up residence inside the darkest corners of his grandmother's mouth.

McCabe slowly began to realise he had a rival in the cock stakes, Hugo's prick was almost as big as his own which proved another theory of his: that tall skinny men usually have the biggest dicks.

McCabe moved in and stood next to Hugo so that Lady Sarah now had two hard pricks staring her in the face. Without waiting to be told, she let Hugo's cock lapse from her mouth and went to work on McCabe again and McCabe gasped as he once again found himself on the receiving end of some first class cock-sucking treatment from the old biddy. Hugo stood back and began masturbating furiously as he watched his grandmother in action, his earlier reticence completely evaporated as they abandoned themselves wholeheartedly to the sins of the flesh.

"Lick my grandmother's pussy, McCabe," said Hugo and McCabe was so turned on by now that he had completely forgotten that he was the one who was supposed to be giving the orders. He ripped Lady Sarah's bodice from her, exposing her tits and gave the old but still beautifully firm jugs a long suck and lick first, then he placed her on her back and knelt down in front of her.

"Spread your legs, my lady," McCabe said, "your horny grandson wants to see me lick your cunt."

"Yeah," said Hugo, his hard cock pulsating in his hand, "like you said, grandmother, we might as well make the most of it."

"Can't believe you've asked me to do this, sweetheart," said Lady Sarah, "but we can't give in now. McCabe will kill us, otherwise."

With that, Lady Sarah spread her legs with a movement so swift that Hugo and McCabe didn't even have time to blink. The old lady's pussy was now fully exposed and McCabe gazed lovingly on it for a few seconds, taking in the delightfully wet pussy skin with his admiring eyes before lowering his mouth to Lady Sarah's cunt. Then he stuck out his tongue and ran it deftly up and down the slit between her lips, savouring the delicious taste of pussy juice, fresh and sweet from Lady Sarah's innards which was just how he liked it ,,,

3.

McCabe lapped at Lady Sarah's cunt for ten minutes, his experienced tongue exploring every inch and every wrinkled fold of her ancient pussy skin while Hugo again slid his cock into his grandmother's mouth to muffle her cries. The hot summer sun reflected and refracted on them, casting long dappled lines of shadows like a hundred diamond panes of glass over the sexed-up bodies as Lady Sarah and Hugo went along with McCabe's game, the only way they knew they could preserve their lives.

McCabe removed his tongue from Lady Sarah's pussy and looked up at Hugo. "I think it's about time you gave your grandmother a treat, sonny boy," he said, "come here and take over. Get that tongue of yours in deep."

"I think your vile, McCabe," said Lady Sarah, "forcing my grandson to have sex with me."

"Nobody's forcing anyone," said McCabe, "you said yourself that it was best to go along with me, for both your sakes. And I don't exactly see either of you holding back."

As if confirming McCabe's last comment, Hugo positioned himself on his knees in front of Lady Sarah and began to run his tongue along the now very wet gash of his grandmother's cunt, her juices mingled with the remains of McCabe's saliva. Lady Sarah smiled down at Hugo; her grandson's tongue felt so good, somehow better than McCabe's had, and she writhed and squirmed as Hugo went to town, running rings around the engorged nub of Lady Sarah's clit.

"Lick me, sweetheart," Lady Sarah said, her protests now forgotten, "that feels so nice."

"You're really enjoying this, eh, my lady?" said McCabe rhetorically.

"Like I said, McCabe," Lady Sarah replied inbetween grunts and gasps, giving him an answer even though he hadn't expected her to, "I haven't had sex for two whole years. It takes a bit of getting used to knowing the tongue in my pussy belongs to my own grandson but I have to say yes, I am enjoying it."

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers
12