Your Safe Place

Story Info
You've waited such a long time to hear those words.
2.2k words
4.29
21.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go upstairs, wash yourself, and put on the clothes laid out for you."

You've waited such a long time to hear someone say those words, they excite and unnerve you. You hesitate and look into his eyes. You need to be sure, if you do this, that you will be safe.

"Go on," he says calmly. "I'll wait for you here."

You head upstairs and take a shower. The excitement and nervousness are almost too much. Soon you will be his and you will be free.

On the bed you see the clothes he chose for you, there is a top and a bottom, but no underwear. You put them on and sit for a moment. You know once you walk down the stairs there is no turning back.

I can't do this, you think. There is no way I can walk down there and let him have me. He would have to be such a strong man. Even the slightest weakness, and I'll feel like a fool. You tell yourself you can just change back into your clothes, and walk out the door. Just leave and forget this thing.

Yes, this is silly, you think to yourself. I can't do this. I'll just leave. You change out of the clothes he chose for you. Then, for the first time, you realize you are completely naked and his is waiting for you. You look at yourself in the mirror and think about him and what he wants to do to you, and what you want to do for him. You sit back down on the bed, confused and uncertain.

Why hasn't he come to check on me? You've been sitting on the bed for such a long time. Doesn't he want me to come down? You tell yourself this is a mistake. You put on your clothes, and walk down the stairs to leave. You don't even look at him. You just walk towards the door.

"I'm sorry, I just can't do this." You say. "I'm going to leave."

He doesn't respond.

You walk to the front door and he doesn't say a word. Did he hear me? You turn around and see him standing in front of the dining room table. He's changed and is wearing a charcoal suit with a white shirt and a red and gold tie. You sigh quietly when you see how good he looks.

"I made a mistake, I'm sorry." You turn back around to leave.

"Come here, little one." There is no anger or frustration in his voice. His words are calming and absolute. Your back is still turned away from him but you can't leave, nor do you want to. For several minutes you do not move and wait to see what he'll do. But he does not say another word.

You can't help it, eventually you turn and walk towards him. When you are in front of him you realize you cannot look him in the eyes and you turn your gaze to the floor. He gently places his finger underneath your chin and lifts your head up.

"Go upstairs and put on the clothes I laid out for you, little one. Then come back down to me."

His words are so confident. There is no doubt in his voice that you will walk back up the stairs and do what he says. He holds his finger under your chin until you look at him. His eyes are kind and patient and you understand that you are his. You turn around and walk back up the stairs and change for him.

When you come back down the stairs he is waiting for you. He slides the chair back from the end of the table and motions for you to come over to him. He places you in front of him with your back to the table. Then he takes a seat in the chair.

"You look perfect," he says.

You're standing there between him and the table. You've never felt as excited as you are right now.

"Turn around for me."

You slowly turn until your back is facing him. You can feel his eyes looking at your body, and you suddenly find yourself hoping he likes what he sees.

"Keep going," he says.

I wonder what he's going to do? You think to yourself. You continue to turn until you are again facing him.

"You did very good, little one," he says. You feel happy that he is proud of you. He lets you stand in front of him for a few minutes without saying another word.

"Take off your top for me."

You do what he says.

"That's very good," he says. "Now take off your bottoms as well."

You slide off your bottoms and you are now naked in front of him. You feel vulnerable and start to cover yourself.

"Keep your hands by your side," he says calmly. It is difficult but you do as you are told. You are now standing in front of him completely exposed.

"That's very good, little one. Now turn around for me again."

You do as he says and slowly turn around. When your back is facing him, you hear him tell you to stop. Then you hear him stand up.

Oh God, you think. What is he going to do? You can smell his cologne and feel his breath on your neck.

"Let's get you up on the table," he says. With that you feel his hands on your hips as he help to lift you up onto the dining room table. You're now on your hands and knees and he's standing directly behind you. For a moment he doesn't say a word, and just keeps you in that position.

"Sit down and face me," he says.

You're not sure if you're relieved or disappointed, but you do as you're told. Now you are facing him sitting on his table. But again you keep your gaze down.

"Lie back," he says.

You lay back so that you are looking up at the ceiling. Your knees are bent so that your feet at still flat on the table. You feel his hands on your hips as he slides your butt towards the end of the table. Then you hear him slide his chair close.

"I'm hungry," he says. "You just lay there while I eat. Do not move, do you understand?" You want to be good for him. You'll do anything to be good for him.

"Yes," you say in a whisper. And with that you feel his face slide between your legs. You feel him put his mouth between your thighs as he starts to enjoy you. You can't help your excitement and you know he can see how much you are craving his attention. He puts his hands on your ankles as he continues to enjoy his meal. You let yourself go.

After what seems like a very long time has passed you hear him stand up. He walks around the side of the table and stands next to you. He turns your head so the side of your face is on the table and you are facing him. Your eyes are still closed as you feel him place something soft over your eyes. It's his tie. He doesn't wrap it around you, he just lays it over so you can't see. Then you hear his pants unzip. A wave of excitement come from where his mouth was only moments ago and spreads throughout your entire body.

The next thing you feel is the hard warmth of him against your face. He slides himself down your cheek and along your lips. Without thinking you open up and let him take your mouth. You feel his hand on your face as he gently presses down on you. You start to reach for him with your hands.

"You must stay still, little one," he says. "Your mouth is mine to do with as I please. Keep your arms by your side."

You do as you are told. It's torturous. Your entire body wants to move, but you lay perfectly still for him. Soon you are rewarded as he begins to pick up his pace. You can feel him harden as he moves in and out of your mouth. You wonder what he'll taste like and soon find yourself hoping to know the answer. You can hear his breathing deepen and he selfishly uses your mouth to satisfy himself. You start to get excited as you know it won't be much longer.

Suddenly he stops. He doesn't finish, but instead he pulls out of your mouth, lets himself rest on the side of your face, and runs his hands through your hair

"You did good, little one," he says. "If you continue to do a good job, then I may give you that present, but you must be very, very good. Do you understand?"

"Yes," you whisper.

"Now sit up for me. It's time to get off the table."

You sit and he helps you stand up. He kisses you on the forehead and then he turns you around so you are facing the table. You feel his hand on your back as he gently pushes you forward.

"Put your face down on the table, little one," he says.

You bend over for him and put your face on the table.

"That's very good. Now slide your legs apart."

You do as you are told and slide your legs apart.

"Farther," he says.

You slide your legs wider for him.

"That's very good," he says. "Now stretch your arms out in front of you and stay very still."

You are completely exposed with your butt in the air, bent over the table and your legs spread wide apart. You are nervous and excited. For a long time he just stands behind you while you lie there for him.

First you feel his hands on your behind, then he presses his finger against your bottom. You feel a jolt of fear and nervousness as he pushes his finger inside.

"This belongs to me, do you understand?"

"Yes," you say.

"Good. Now you stay still while I have what's mine," he says. With that he pulls his finger out and you feel the same hard warmth press up against you. You're scared, but you do not want to be bad, so you stay still.

Very slowly he starts to slide inside of you. The mix of pleasure and pain is almost too much to bear. You want to move, but more than that you want to be good for him. You feel his hand on your face as he gently presses down on you. The warmth of his hand is comforting and safe. As he slides all the way in you wince.

"You're doing very good, little one. I'm proud of you."

You are glad he is proud. As he starts to slide in and out of you, the pain fades and the pleasure increases. As he takes you, you start to moan.

"That's it, little one. You can moan as loud as you like."

For the next few minutes as he moves harder and faster inside you, you lose track of things. You're moaning and talking, but you have no idea what you're saying. Your mind goes to a place where your inhibition is gone and you are free to be his. You give yourself completely to him as he takes you the way he wants. You are content and happy to be his forever.

"That's it, little one, I know how much you like it. You've been very good. Are you ready for your present now?"

"Yes," you answer.

"Say please, little one."

"Yes, please. I'm ready for my present."

"I know you are," he says as he slides out of you. "Get down on your knees."

You turn around and drop to your knees, facing him.

"Look up at me, little one," he says.

You look up and see him. He's still in his suit, but his top button is undone from when he took off his tie. His zipper is open and you cannot help but to look at him for a moment."

"Look in my eyes, little one," he says.

You look into his eyes and see kindness.

"That's good. Now open your mouth for me."

You open your mouth and watch as he pulls you close. As he slides into your mouth you keep looking into his eyes. He touches your cheek as he starts to use you.

"You've done a good job, little one. Are you ready for your present?"

You nod your head slightly.

"Good," he says as he places his other hand on top of your head. He moves faster inside your mouth and very soon his breathing is heavy. You feel him harden completely as you hear him speak.

"Here's your present, little one, you've earned it."

There is a rush inside your mouth as he fills it completely. Your own excitement can't be contained as you start to drip onto the floor. As he finishes you feel a sense of happiness you've never felt. He takes a seat in the chair and pulls you between his legs.

"You were perfect, little one," he says as he runs his hands through your hair. "I'm proud of you."

You rest your head against the inside of his thigh and know that you are completely safe.

The end