Your Sex or Mine?

Story Info
I'm crazy about a girl with AGS. And it all turns out OK.
1.2k words
4.08
7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roygbef
roygbef
10 Followers

She was sitting across from me at Pizzeria Pinocchio in the Hague, the Netherlands. Boyish, short dark hair, t-shirt, small breasts. I was trying to impress her, and wondering how I was doing. I offered her a bite of my pizza, which she took. Then she offered me a bite of hers. All I really wanted was to get her into bed with me.

-Hey, Roy, she said, relax, it's cool. I like you. I really do.

When we'd finished our pizzas, she reached across the table, grasped my hand, gave it a squeeze and then let it go.

-Shall I pay? I asked.

-Split it? she replied.

After we had paid, she asked.

-Give you a lift back to Central Station?

So that was it. She was going to let me sit on the baggage carrier of her bicycle, wheel me to the nearest train station and then dump me.

-OK.

A few minutes later we were standing at one of the entrances of the Hague CS. I hopped off her bike and gave her a kiss. After a breath, she gave me one back. Then another one, nice and long and with plenty of tongue. I wasn't used to performing oral erotics while dozens of train travelers walked past.

When we finally came up for air I asked,

-Wanna come home with me?

-This is my home town. My place is closer. Wanna come home with me?

-OK.

I hopped back on the baggage carrier of her bike and we went back exactly the same way we came. Then we went around the Hofvijver and down Park Street. After that I lost track of where I was. It was dark and I was traveling sideways.

Maybe 10 minutes later she slowed down and stopped. She parked and locked her bike.

-This is my house.

-This monster is your house!?

-Yeah. I mean, I rent a room from the landlady who owns this house. She's OK. It's OK. Wanna come up?

-I'm not planning on walking back.

She looked at me as if to say,

-Men!

But instead she said,

-Follow me.

We went inside and quietly walked upstairs in this huge house, reminding me of Tevye's wishes about staircases in Fiddler on the Roof. We arrived at her room.

We stripped down to our underwear and stood there, kissing, for a while.

-I have to tell you something, she said.

I waited.

-I've got AGS.

-Which is what? Venereal disease?

-No, silly, it's Andrenogenital Syndrome. Which means I have the body of a woman, which I am, but I've got the hormones of a man. I've got too much testosterone.

-Which means...?

-Which means I have small tits, a big clit and I could probably beat you in arm wrestling.

-Damn! I should have guessed! I've always been attracted to tomboys!

She chuckled and gave my balls a painful squeeze through my underpants.

-The bed is too soft and makes too much noise. The floor is a lot better.

She threw two pillows on the carpet.

-I bet you say that to all the boys and girls.

She gave me another look.

We stripped naked and laid down next to each other on the floor. We looked deep into each other's eyes. I got dizzy. I felt myself falling into her beautiful, dark eyes. Could it be love?

She kissed me, and our tongues found each other in play. Her hand was on my cock and gently stroked my erection.

When I wanted to change the game, I rolled her over on her back and got on top of her.

-Wait, wait! she said. I have to tell you more: I don't have a vagina. At least not a normal one. My lips are pretty much sealed. It's all AGS.

I stared at her.

-So, what do you have?

-My body. My love.

I frowned, and my frustration peaked and then crumbled. I sighed a laugh and we kissed again.

-Suggestions? I asked.

-Oh, there are plenty of options, but if you want penetration, it's going to be either in my mouth or up my ass.

-Preference?

She laughed.

She pushed me off of her, onto my back, scooted down and went down on me, taking my cock deep and long in her mouth. When she came back up, she laid an ear and a cheek on my tummy, with the head of my dick at her lips and she played with it: she kissed it, licked it, sucked it.

I loved the feel of her tongue going around and around my head.

Then she lifted her head up and slowly started going up and down on me. Her warm, wet mouth felt wonderful.

Then she stopped, and held my dick tight.

-You know the film G.I. Jane where Demi Moore says suck my dick?, she asked.

-Yeah.

-Well, here's your chance.

She scooted up, spread her legs and placed her zipped-up twat with-big-clit above my mouth.

My eyes opened wide when I got a good look at it, if it really was a clit. More like a fat little thumb!

-Go easy on me. I've never been operated on, so I'm hypersensitive.

I put my tongue on it and licked it up.

-Whoa! God! No! Go around me for a while till I get used to it!

So I started licking big U's around it. Then every third lick went slowly up her dick-clit.

-Whoa!

I started picking up speed. And then started licking what could have been her little frenulum like crazy.

-Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! she said.

Suddenly she sat down on my face so I could barely breathe.

-I want your dick inside me! Up my ass! Right now! Fuck me now!

She got off of my face and laid on her stomach. I got the idea.

I licked my hand, whetted my dick, braced myself above her and guided myself up her tight little ass.

She bit a pillow and cried things I couldn't understand.

I started pumping.

Her hand went down to her crotch and she was probably whacking away at her clit, half the size of Manhattan.

Splat, splat, splat. The wonderful sound of my pelvis slapping her butt.

-You wanna come? I asked.

She let go of the pillow.

-Yeah.

-Are you ready to come, you fucking tomboy? I asked.

-Fuck, yeah!

I grabbed her tight under her shoulders and whacked away at her ass like crazy.

-Oh fuck, yeah, fuck, yeah, fuck yeahhhhhhh!

That was her, coming.

That put me over the edge, too.

-Cunt fucking hell!

And I squeezed her tight while I shot my load up her fucking ass. Then another load. And another.

I felt myself shrink to the size of my gonads, to the size of a sperm cell and I disappeared up her ass. I was gone.

Some time later I came out of it; I unplugged, came off of her and laid on my side, next to her.

She rolled to her side, facing me, smiling.

-This blows me away. Do you realize that? This fucking blows me away. I'm so glad I took you home with me.

-Me too.

She hugged me tight.

-And I'm so glad you didn't freak out at my anatomy.

She relaxed the hug and we kissed one last time, smelling of all the things we had just done. Then we slowly fell asleep.

roygbef
roygbef
10 Followers