Your Sister

Story Info
Mary joins in.
1.2k words
3.86
27k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's brother was rather large. It was obvious he was a fitness buff and spent considerable time at the gym. He stood there, looking solid and stoic. I extended a hand.

"Hi, I'm Mike. You must be Bill, Mary's older brother."

"I am. Nice to meet you." His handshake was firm and his face remained impassive.

"Likewise." There was an awkward silence.

"How did you meet my sister?"

"Mary is one of my students. I'm a Doctoral candidate and part of my studies includes conducting undergraduate classes. Mary attends my Theory of Anthropology class. She's a good student, I might add."

"I'm sure she is," was Bill's response. He held his stare and I read his mind. 'You're dating one of your students, one a bit younger than yourself. That's not right,' he thought.

The first sentence was true. Mary, a first year undergrad, was my student. Prim, proper, hair always tied back, conservatively dressed in loose-fitting clothes, well-spoken and nerdy, she fostered an image that was anything but sexy. She rather looked virginal.

"Does the university sanction professors dating students?" The daggers were out.

"I'm not a professor. Yet. I'm a Doctoral candidate. We've only just begun dating. Four weeks now. I admire your sister's intellect, her analytical skills, and her dedication to her studies."

He stared back at me. I resented this line of questioning and his glare. Mary was a woman now and her love life was none of his business. My mind raced through the last four weeks and a flood of recollections entered my mind. I had to control myself not to blurt out staccato-like:

'Your sister's traditionalist image belies her sexiness. I'm sure you know your sister is quite curvy. In the past four weeks I've screwed your sister in every position known to womankind, including bending her over the back of my couch, her boobs swaying in the breeze. I've taught your sister the finer points of deep throating and firmly held the back of her head in place while I vigorously expended the fruits of her labor down her esophagus. I've had your sister hold her generous boobs together as I thrust between them to my satisfaction, leaving her with sticky tits. I've masturbated on your sister's pretty face, culminating in rousing finishes with my semen on her cheeks, forehead, and in her lovely hair.

And you may or may not know that your sister likes company. My wild friend Wanda joins us regularly and your sister is quite amenable to her camaraderie. Wanda has thoroughly explored and enjoyed your sister's private areas and enforced reciprocity on your sister. Your sister is a quick learner and Wanda insists on your sister's participation. Wanda prefers a smooth vagina and keeps your sister shaved. Your sister is proactive and, I regret to report, a bit of a thief; she has developed a penchant for pulling me out of Wanda in order to satisfy her own craving for a deep throat finish. But worry not; after finishing in your sister's mouth I'm still rock hard and doll that your sister is, she obliges us by reinserting me in Wanda. And believe me, Wanda, that devious minx, is not above the same villainy as she sixty-nines your sister, poking her nose in our lovemaking, your sister's nose enveloped in Wanda's lips.

You probably assume that jealousy flares up due to my preference of finishing in your sister's adorable vagina to Wanda's waiting mouth. Your assumption is correct and the jealousy is in fact there, and to keep it in check I'll pull out of your sister, come around and enter Wanda from the rear. I'll service Wanda on your sister's fair face and after pulling out of Wanda and plunging into your sister's delicate mouth, I dutifully return to your sister's vagina, Wanda's feelings be damned.

Despite my considerable efforts, this jealousy persists and manifests itself in Wanda's desire to queen your sister every chance she gets. (I suspect this is a display of female dominance.) And being a guy, you may think that I would participate in this female rivalry. However, I don't. I allow the girls their time to enjoy each other. Wanda delights herself by rubbing her vagina on your sister's pretty face and diddling herself to a finish in your sister's mouth. (Surely a form of female dominance as Wanda insists on your sister opening wide to receive her secretions.) Your sister rubs herself tenderly during these sittings. (I believe this is a display of submission to the dominant female.) I must confess, though, on several occasions I have succumbed to the siren call of your sister's inviting vagina and inserted myself in the girls' fun.

But have no fear; Wanda's dominance and envy is more show than heartfelt. Wanda is a good sport and has given your sister some heart-stopping orgasms. Wanda also lovingly tends to your sister's gentle clitoris during our intercourse and after our finish. She keeps your sister on edge until I'm ready, and then brings your sister to a finish simultaneously with me. That's a true friend.

You must understand that I have obligations to Wanda as well. Your sister's help is greatly appreciated on that score. You probably already know that Mary has a maternal instinct and perhaps have seen it demonstrated in benign ways. But it is greater than you know and Mary displays it loyally in her affection for Wanda. Wanda, being catty and headstrong, can be difficult and demanding. Mary, on the other hand, is kind and giving and is attentive to Wanda's needs. You'll be proud to know that your sister displays not an ounce of resentment yielding to Wanda and pleasing her. To provide a brief example, Wanda is practically an orgasm machine and your sister accommodates her any way she can. I've already mentioned the queenings and your sister's acquired taste for Wanda's sweetness. When Wanda feels the need, your sister is there for her and spares no effort to please her. Wanda loves the attention. Wanda can be a prickly bitch and this show of submission keeps her content and helps our relationship immeasurably.

My future plans for your sister include having another man join us. I've inspected your sister's vagina up close countless times and I am of the opinion that she can accommodate two penises simultaneously. Wanda, having performed her own exhaustive inspections and having supervised your sister's vagina during our intercourse numerous times, agrees with this assessment. But alas, these are merely educated opinions that have yet to be tested and proven. By next week I'll know for sure. But to allay your concerns, I don't intend to have Wanda present when we cram your sister. I don't want Wanda, that voracious nymphomaniac, distracting my friend. Your sister deserves our full attention as it will take some perseverance and finesse to stretch your sister's vagina to accommodate two men. Rest assured, we will and she'll be in good hands.'

But I didn't say any of those things. Instead I said "It's your sister's intelligence that attracts me. Talking to Mary is like talking to a PhD. I enjoy her company and her conversation. She's like no other woman. I respect her wholeheartedly."

Bill glared back, unconvinced.