Your Submissive

Story Info
A story for Doms, through the eyes of a submissive.
2.9k words
4.41
13.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed beside you, exhausted from my day. I want nothing more than to sleep. This isn't what you want. As always, I need to please you but I'm not sure my body is up to the task my heart had promised you. I lay with my back to you, and wait.

You shift your weight in the bed. Your fingertips graze my hip. I know you are displeased but I can't find the strength to roll over. There may be repercussions later but I'll deal with them.

I sigh gratefully when you say nothing but instead just snake your arm under my pillow. You cradle my head in the crook of your arm. The solid warmth of your chest covers my back, your cock nestling against the curve of my ass. Your other hand moves my long auburn hair away from neck then rests protective and possessive on my hip.

I snuggle deep into your embrace, safe and secure. Your lips press against my neck. First light kisses then gently nipping. Your tongue tastes the salt of my skin and I shiver at the pleasure. Maybe I can find some strength after all. I turn my head to allow you better access to more of my neck. I feel your cock grow harder along my backside.

Your free hand begins to roam along my body. From my fingertips up my arm, slowly tracing the shape of my tattoo. Across my collar bone, you smooth stress away. You continue to kiss me as your fingertips travel my side, your light touch tickling my ribs. At my hip, you gently knead the muscles that are tensed there. You dig your fingertips into the tender flesh of my ass then pull gently. Your cock slips into the crack created, nestling into the tight warmth like it's found its home.

My breath catches when you press your fingers to my mound. You don't do anything else, just tease me with their presence. Instead, with the hand wrapped under my head, you pull me closer so your arm can wrap around my torso. You deftly tweak my nipples then cup the fullness of my breast in your hand. I lean back into you, turning my body until your lips brush my nipple.

You suckle me, drawn my teat to a taut point then scrape your teeth against it. I shiver in your embrace and you tighten your hold on me as you nip and suck and lick. An orgasm builds deep inside me in response and you know I'll cum soon just from these simple actions. After the first orgasm, you know I'm yours to do with as you please.

I rock in your arms, the spark in my gut building to a white hot fire. You whisper the first word of the night, "Wait." I clench the muscles in my pussy, holding back the flood of release. I know you're right - it will be better, more intense, in a moment. I hold onto the feeling while you continue to assault my breast. I want to press your fingers inside me, fuck your hand, but I know you have your own plan. I submit to your will and let you guide me down the path of enjoyment.

Finally, thankfully, you demand, "Now. Come now." And I do. At first a trickle then a gush of fluid escapes from my clenching pussy. You press down on my mound, hold me in place as you continue to adore my breast. A second orgasm quickly follows the first and I can't hold back the wave. I moan in frustration when you still don't allow me to move my hips in response. A quick bite to my nipple hushes my whine as I fear you'll stop the pleasure.

"You're mine. Tell me that. Tell me you belong to me." Your words are harsher than your voice which raises the hair on the back of my neck. I quickly agree with a nod. "That is not enough. Say it. Say the words."

"I'm yours. I belong to you. Always." I gasp when you push one finger deep inside me. "Yes! Please. I'm yours and you have the control."

You twist your finger around to hook the tip into my G spot. You know exactly where to touch me for the maximum response. You insert a second finger, beginning to stretch me wide. I clench around you and you stop moving. You pull your fingers out partway. I moan again, unable to hide my frustration. "Stop that. Lie still. Do not respond, just feel." I nod and relax.

You push your fingers in again and massage deep inside. My toes curl, my only response, but you do not stop. You slowly, achingly, increase the pace of your massage. Another finger pushes inside me and I barely restrain myself from verbally responding. 'Fuck me!' I want to scream. But I know this will end the game and I very much want to enjoy whatever you will grant me.

When you have all four fingers inside me, you raise up on your arm to have better leverage. Your hand is pushing deep inside me, hard and fast. You stare into me eyes, pressing me into the bed with the weight of your control.

"Now. Respond now. Fuck my hand. Hard." Your voice brokers no argument and I comply immediately. Gratefully. My hips fly in response. Hard and fast I shake in orgasmic excitement over and over again, losing track of the count. I know you'll want to know, that it will feed your ego, so I try to concentrate. I grasp your wrist trying to put more of you inside me. "My little slut." You deep laugh rumbles the bed.

Knowing what I want, what I need, you pull out enough to shift the alignment of your hand then push it all inside me. I bite my lip to keep from screaming but you want none of that this night. "Scream for me like the little whore you are." I hesitate and you force your hand deeper inside, harder. "Now. Scream for me."

I cry out as my most intense orgasm of the night wracks my body. I scream out. Nonsense words mixed with your name and with prayers of thankfulness. You don't let up and I scream again and again. You shift so both hands can touch me while continuing to fuck me with your hand.

Your other hand finds my ass, squeezing and slapping the round cheeks. You press your thumb to my anus and my eyes widen. I love when you double fill me. You push into both entrances and I scream again. This is what is so wonderful with you. You know what I need even when I think I'm too tired to participate.

You bring me to hard multiple orgasms before you give me a moment to rest. You smooth my sweat streaked hair from my face, letting the waves curl around your fingers. When I've calmed down and you know I can respond, you lay beside me. You wrap my hand on your cock. Staring at me you know words are not needed. I know what must be done, how to pleasure you. You've taught me well.

I sit beside you, facing you, my legs open to your touch. You place your finger below my snatch but do not touch me. Not yet.

With a gentle touch, I stroke the length of your hardness, cupping your balls at times, playing with you ass as a tease. With a longing look I stare into the depth of your eyes. I want only to please you, to bring you pleasure. I turn my body to place my lips on you, enjoying the taste of pre-come on the tip. When I shift your fingers brush my smooth mound and I clench with desire. This is your favorite game, and mine. How long into your blow job before your fingers find my inner heat again?

With my lips around your tip, I stroke the length of you. Soft at first then with a harder and tighter grip. You push the top of my head, just a single quick instruction. I know your cues. I move my hand to the base of you and more of your cock fills my mouth. You aren't fully inside yet, you'll tell me when. For now, I suck and fondle, keeping my body still while inside I scream for attention.

A pull on my hair and I know to back off. I return to sucking the tip of you while stroking again. A single word, "Inside", and I again response to your exact need. I push a long finger into your anus and you hiss out your approval. The single tap to my head again and more of your cock enters my hot mouth.

I am overcome with desire and forget myself. I shift against your hand and fingers brush my folds. You smack my pussy with a reminder and I quiver with need. I know you will not forego my pleasure but it will come in your time. The right time.

A forceful push on my head and I know it is time. I cup your balls, a finger still inside you as I force your cock into my throat. My gag reflex kicks in and I choke on your size. I know not to let up, remembering how you've taught me to do this. You enjoy the sounds of me sucking and gagging and your cock pulse in response. My eyes tear up from the desire overflowing through my body.

With controlled timing, you alternate the pull, tap and push control of my actions, setting your maximum enjoyment of my ministrations. I feel your balls tighten more than once but your control is so complete that you hold off your orgasm to longer enjoy my mouth.

Oh! Thank you! Your fingers shove inside me, not just teasing not just one but all of them rough and fast. You push on my head then hold me down. My lips hard at the base of your cock and I suck hard. You raise your hand inside me, pulling up on my body. I know this, too.

Betting careful not to release your hand or your cock from within my depths, I carefully turn until I'm on my knees. Your cock fits easier into my mouth in this position and I can stroke with my head bobbing fast and hard. You fuck me with your hand again but tell me, "No." when I begin to clench. Your other hand smacks my ass over and over before you push two fingers deep into my back door. I shake with the need to release but still you say, "No".

A third finger works into my crack and I scream around your cock. That is so tight! But I relax and begin to enjoy being so fully filled.

You push your hips up and I know this final signal. You want to come and my throat needs to do the work. I gag again as my throat clenches. Then you say the word I need to hear.

"Now."

My whole being goes wild, drawing your hands deeper inside as my orgasm makes my muscles contract.

"Faster." Your demand is immediately met with my compliance and I hump your hand with amazing speed. I gag over and over on your cock as you begin to force yourself deeper into me. You pull your hand from my ass and grab the base of my hair. Shoving down hard you spurt again and again into my compliant throat. I swallow each and every drop, greedily. Hungrily. Wantonly.

Releasing me, you push me down onto my stomach beside you. I know you're still hard and will get harder with this final act. Burying me under your weight you lay fully on top of me. "How many?"

Your demanding voice surrounds me. Oh God! How many? If I'm too high, I get no more. If I'm too low, you will continue until I make up the difference to your satisfaction. I have never been completely right but you always know the exact number. I do not know what will happen if ever I am right.

"Twelve." I say with confidence. I'm pretty sure I've had twelve orgasms with you tonight...or more.

"No. But you are very close tonight. You have had fifteen. So you owe me three more. And I know how I want to collect them."

Your weight is removed from me but I dare not move. I hear the sounds of you behind me, the slick squishy sound of you applying lubrication to one of the many toys in our collection. I am not allowed to see which one you have; I must simply accept it. Big or small it will feel perfect in my ass. The bigger it is, the more displeased you have been made by my actions. I know this. And yet, the larger sizes also give me greater pleasure after I relax to accept them and my punishment. It is an odd dichotomy that works. You have taught me well.

When you press it to my anus, I know you're more than displeased. Although very attentive earlier, you are upset with my lack of initiative tonight. You have the largest dildo in the collection at my entrance, a 2" wide 8" long amazing piece of rubber that's ribbed and veined like a massive cock. My breathing quickens with equal parts desire and fear. Exactly what you demand.

You spread lube between my cheeks then push your fingers inside to start loosening me up. When you have widened the hole enough, you push the tip of the dildo inside me. I scream into the mattress. But I want this. I deserve this.

"I know this will hurt at first. But you deserve this. You know why, don't you?"

You twist the fake cock and it goes deeper into me. I scream again. I know you expect - demand - an answer but I cannot find the words.

"Tell me you know why you deserve this."

You twist again and I know you've worked about half the dildo into me. The line between pleasure and pain is merely a thin red thread.

"Tell me!" Your voice is calm, controlled, quiet but it thunders in my ear. I find my voice.

"I displeased you. I did not pleasure you as you expected. I did not try. I'm sorry. You are right, I deserve this punishment."

"Good girl. You do deserve this. Now enjoy it."

You force the dildo in completely and fuck me thoroughly with it. My screams are exactly what you want from me. You push me down into the bed and run the length of the cock in and out.

Fast, hard, deep. I have no control.

"I want two. Just two. Exactly two. Do you understand?"

Two? I was wrong by three. You have other plans for the third. I am a little scared.

And I failed to answer.

"Tell me you understand!" The dildo presses deep into me as you push for an answer.

"Yes! Yes. I understand. Two orgasms. Only two. Exactly two."

"Begin now."

I let my body relax into sensation, feeling only what you want me to feel. The giant cock in my ass is filling me, stretching me, and I love it. I feel the first orgasm build and I let it consume me. I buck against the thick rubber and scream lustily into the mattress where you have my face pressed hard. I do not let up and let the second orgasm quickly engulf me.

You are still shoving the dildo into me fast and hard when I scream out.

"Two. Two. That's two!"

You do not stop. You fuck me harder and faster knowing I will not be able to stop the third orgasm. I try to relax, to uncurl my toes, to let the coil in my belly subside. But I cannot. I want what you are doing to me. I want to be fucked like this. I want to have a hard screaming orgasm.

And I do. I know you will be displeased but I also know you planned this. You want me to enjoy this. You want me to take, happily, hungrily, whatever you give me. So I do.

The third orgasm rips through me and a long loud scream is torn from my throat. I bounce and shake against the dildo, wanting it even more now. I know a fourth orgasm will not be acceptable and I beg you to stop.

"Please! I'm sorry. I know I was wrong. You deserve my every ounce of strength, my every attempt to please you. I'm sorry. Please stop. Show mercy on me. Please. You are strong and caring and worthy of my every devotion."

Without a word, you withdraw the dildo from my ass then smack it hard. "Good girl. You have pleased me. You may move."

I move slowly, carefully, my body happily abused and thoroughly used. You place the dildo aside and beckon me into your arms. I gratefully lay with my head on your broad chest, your arms draped casually but possessively around me. You lay kisses on my head and tell me what I need to hear.

"You may rest now. Sleep and renew your energy."

As my breathing slows and I drift in your embrace you say one last thing...

"You can make up that extra orgasm in the morning."

I smile in anticipation before I sleep.