Your Turn

Info
I distract you and please you and hope it will be your turn
364 words
4.52
353.4k
29
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Your Turn
Voice by: victoriawhita
words by: starkhadre

I woke up alone. We'd only been together for a few months, but I found I could miss him rather quickly in the cold dark of night. He was becoming a writer, possessing a kind of violent brilliant that stunned me every time I read one of his pieces. Seeing him put such astonishing thoughts on paper seemed incredible, like some sort of magic. He worked at night, when the mood or the inspiration struck him, and he slipped from my bed to answer the urge to create magnificent things about dragons and sorcerers and elves. I usually lay in bed while he worked, listening to the quiet clicking of the keys as he wrote. Then I would welcome him back into my bed when the words had gone dry and he fell exhausted against the pillow.

But tonight I was restless, full of dark and brooding energy. I stepped from the bed and went to the window, looked out over the snarling city toward the smug, fattened moon. I folded my arms across my chest, enjoying the smooth satin of my short nightgown as it shifted against my cool skin, shivering a little as the lace at the edges of the low cut neck nipped at my arms and pressed against my breasts.

Tonight I missed him badly. We'd both been busy at our day jobs, hadn't really spent all that much time together in almost a week. I watched the traffic in the street under the window, wanting him badly, the channel between my thighs aching for him. I slid my hand slowly over the slick, creamy satin and cupped myself, pressed my palm against my vulva until I could feel the solidity of my pubic bone behind the soft flesh, feet the heat of my need burning me through the cloth. I cupped and squeezed my left breast with my other hand, pinched the hardened, tingling nipple and tugged at it as he liked to do. I bit my lip, beginning to breath hard, almost desperate for him now. To hell with his work, I wanted him, and badly.... (continued in audio)

--:--
--:--
1.0
victoriawhita
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
MarriedpolyffmMarriedpolyffmabout 4 years ago
You're kidding me!!??

Omg you stopped!!?? 😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Government6Government6over 11 years ago
Wow!!

I closed my eyes layed in bed an listed

To you ur voice ur moans made

My heart pound my body quivers

At the thought of ur climax I throb

Violently feeling as if I've cum...

Thank you form -The Government-

echologueechologueover 13 years ago
Beautiful

It was just gorgeous through and through. A wonderful story and a glorious reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
its good, but...

look, i have nothing against wordy submissions, but "can you feel the pleasure"? it just sounds contrived.

squirty69squirty69over 14 years ago
Soft & Sensual

Wonderful story with such a captivating and sexily sensual voice, beautiful. I agree with the other comments in that it was a little fast paced, but the further you progressed, the slower you went and evened it out nicely. However, the attention to detail was fabulously erotic, the scoring of the fingernails (hot, Hot, HOT!) and the sense of control over the male that you purveyed in the story was extremely exquisite and quite arousing to say the least! This was the first submission of yours I've listened to and when I check out your profile I hope to God there are many, many more. Keep up the vivid detail and your voice is absolutely beautiful!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Waiting in Line for the New iPad Waiting outside the Apple Store becomes a magical experience.in First Time
She Lived Next Door Sometimes dreams do come true.in First Time
Summer Sucks! His summer job clients suck. Literally.in First Time
Your Blow Job She wants to suck your cock.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories