Your Wife

Story Info
He gets your wife so you can experience Cuckolding.
1.3k words
3.72
398.3k
23
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifwat
wifwat
320 Followers

Personalise this story for You and your Wife.

Paste this story into a word processor, i.e. Word. Using word replace. Change H1 to your name. Change W1 to your wife’s name. (H1 x 11. W1 x 18)

*****

I told my friend H1 that I needed an escort for Friday evening, he assumed that I was going to a function and suggested that I take his lovely wife W1 with me as she does enjoy a night out. When he asked W1, she jumped at the chance saying that she was fed up staying in, as they hadn't been out for months.

I went to pick her up at 9pm on Friday and explained to H1 that we would probably very late, maybe 2 or 3 in the morning. He assured me that was OK so long as W1 was enjoying herself. Just then I turned to see W1 descending the stairs. She was gorgeous. A black cocktail dress that showed plenty of leg and a low neckline that displayed her lovely cleavage. I had to turn away from H1 so that he wouldn't notice my aroused state but W1 had noticed. She looked directly at the bulge in my trousers and her lips gave the hint of a smile. Then parted and the tip of her delicate pink tongue slid across her full lips moistening them. I thought to myself that we had better get out of the house quick before my raging dick split my trousers open. W1 offered H1 her cheek saying, "Don't smudge my lips." Then off we went into the night.

When we got into my car I said "You look a knockout in that dress, pity no one will see it where we're going."

"What?" she shouted as I started up and drove down the street. "Where the fuck are we going?"

"To a sauna!" I said in a very matter of fact way.

"You mean I got dressed up for nothing!" she screamed.

"Well, not for nothing. I mean I couldn't tell H1 where we were going, now could I? Look, if you like I'll take you back home."

She looked at me long and hard, then said "OK, at least it's a night out away from the TV."

At the sauna it was a real treat watching W1 undress, she just stood there with her hands on her hips dressed only in her high heel shoes and black stockings & suspenders. She looked good enough to eat, and I had every intention of doing just that. I made a mental note that one day I would shave that lovely cunt of hers.

"Everything has to come off." I said.

"But I like wearing heels, they make me feel sexy."

"Sorry but they'll melt in the sauna. Off!"

Reluctantly she took them off. We went to the bar with just towels wrapped around us. W1 looked good; her towel was short enough that her cunt flashed as she walked. I was slightly turned away from her talking to the barman when 2 guys moved in on her. One stood on her right and the other one got between us. They were saying things like "Come on sweetie, let's go to a private room."

"A gorgeous babe like you needs lot's of attention."

W1 wassaying "No thank you." And "not just now...." But they weren't taking any notice and holding an arm each were propelling her towards the passage to the private rooms. She wasn't putting up much resistance so I figured that she really wanted to be talked into it and was probably 'getting off' on being half forced to go with them. I gave them a few minutes start before following to watch the fun. My dick was as hard as rock. I was as turned on as if it had been my own wife and not H1's wife. Mind you, no one there knew she wasn't my wife, everyone had seen her being taken away from me and it was just as much a turn on being humiliated that way as if she was my wife. I walked along the passage way looking into the rooms, there was lot's of action going on but I needed to see 'My Wife', 'My W1'being fucked. Tonight she was mine, she belonged to me. It was my wife that strangers were fucking. She of course wasn't really my wife but the adrenaline pumping through my veins didn't know the difference. My dick ached, my mouth watered at the thought that it would be me sucking her cunt clean.

I came to the room where W1 was being fucked by one guy whilst she sucked the other guy's dick. There where 3 black guys standing around the bed watching. Just then the guy fucking her started to cum into her lovely cunt. W1 was trying to moan around the dick in her mouth but was drowning in the sponk the dick was shooting into her mouth. The 2 guys had finished and just got up and left her lying there. One of the black guys said to me.

"Is she with you?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Get her cleaned up." He said pointing at her gaping cunt with thesponk running out of it. The 3 black guys closed the door and leftus alone. I didn't hesitate; I dived between her lovely legs andshoved my dick right up W1's sloppy cunt. What with the feel ofall the sponk in her cunt and kissing her and tasting the sponk inher mouth, it was just too much to take. I couldn't hold back asecond longer, my sponk just poured out of my dick filling W1 yet again.

Just then the door opened and one of the black guys said. "What the fuck! You’re supposed to be cleaning that white fuck slut."

And shoved my head down between her legs. I didn't need telling, it was a pure pleasure burying my face into W1's sloppy cunt. I sucked and slurp away at her loveliness until she was clean. My ministrations made he cum a few times.

"That'll do!" The black guy said as he pulled me off her. I was hustled out of the door and W1 was left alone with the 3 guys. I spent an hour wandering around the sauna, watching groups and sometimes joining in. I fucked a few wives and licked a few full pussies clean. I returned to the private room just as the black guys were coming out. They left the door open and as I entered, I could see W1 lying there with a contented look on her face. Her legs were wide open and sponk was trickling out of her well-used cunt. Her tits and thighs were covered in love bites and sponk. I had had enough sex and sponk for the evening, so I helped her get dressed and took her home.

By the time we got there, she had regained her composure. I was just going to drop her off as it was3am but she insisted I come into the house with her. H1 was asleep on the couch. She whipped of her dress pulled her knickers that had been rolled up and stuffed up her cunt to stop the sponk escaping, out of her cunt and straddled H1's face. Within second she was squirming and fighting for breath as she drowned him in the sponk of the 3 black guys. He eventually became fully awake and cognisant of the situation. I could hear him slurping away merrily at his wife's lovely well-used cunt. I quietly slipped out and left them to it. W1 phoned me the next day and told me that H1 was that 'turned on' that he gave her the best fuck she'd had of him for years.

After he had finished fucking her, she then told him that the sponk he had sucked out of her cunt was put there by 3 black guys. She said that he then practically raped her as the news that she had been fucked by 3 black guys, sent him out of his skull with lust. She said that H1 wants me to take her to the sauna again, sometime soon, like tonight. I can't wait.

wifwat
wifwat
320 Followers