Your Word Is my Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

She tuned her back to me and knelt down , the heart-shaped globes of her buns above my face. They were full cheeks, with a deep cleft between them, and as she deliberately tensed and untensed them I could watch the little crater of her anus winking at me. But there was better, much better, lower down, the wide, wet open lips of her vulva. Jinx had left off masturbating me well before I was coming near to cumming, but the closeness of her body was doing as much to my prick as her hands had done. I could only move my head from side to side, but I didn't want to with that open cunt so close to my eyes. The rest of me was powerless to move. All I could do was tense my groin to ease the rigidity of my swelling erection.

Jinx spread her legs further apart to open herself wider. She'd said she liked to be looked at and explored. She couldn't be looked at much closer than this. But apparently she could be explored more closely, because slowly the open wetness of her vulva sank down toward my face. I could see every detail of the engorged labia that hung below her outer lips, the opening of her cunt and the mysterious folds of tender flesh inside the entrance. And then my mouth was imprisoned by the hot softness of it all.

"This is what I meant by exploring," Jinx's voice came from above me. "You're imprisoned by my cunt. Kiss it, lick it, suck it, drink it. Do whatever I say. This is for me. This is what I've been wanting."

She opened her thighs further and wriggled her ass cheeks, and that delicious cunt slithered around on my face, soaking it with the cunt juice that Jinx was pouring out. I'd heard of female ejaculation, and if Jinx was going to ejaculate there was going to be a lot of wetness around. One of her labia found its way into my open mouth, and I closed my own lips on the soft flesh and sucked it as Jinx had sucked my prick, massaging it with my tongue. Jinx screamed. "Oh my god, don't stop, that is the most wonderful feeling. Suck harder, suck the other one as well, suck them both at once."

Her pelvis was writhing so violently that I had to keep moving my face to keep my mouth attached to hers. The labia slipped out of my mouth, and as Jinx ground her vulva harder down onto my face I found the entrance to her vagina and thrust my tongue up inside. Jinx screamed again. "You're fucking me with your tongue. I can feel it up inside me. Push harder. Stick your tongue up into my cunt as far as it goes. Keep fucking me, don't stop. But she was grinding too hard and too fast, and my tongue slipped out. But not before I had explored her vagina, feeling and tasting the little sensitive buds that lined its inside.

"I was just going to cum," Jinx wailed, "and you've stopped. I'm going to play with my clit, and you keep fucking me with your tongue until I cum into your mouth, or I'm just going to sit on your face all night until you make me cum. And I'm going to watch your cock , and watch it trying to cum."

My tongue found her open fuckhole again, and Jinx pressed harder down in response, forcing my mouth inside that wide open vagina. My tongue must have touched a nerve, because the muscles all round its opening spasmed and contracted, and then loosened again

"This is heaven," Jinx screamed, "Don't stop, I'm going to cum. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh god I'm cumming right into your mouth."

And as she masturbated her clitoris and forced my mouth inside her vagina she came into my mouth. And I drank the nectar that poured from her.

Looking back, I'm surprised that I didn't cum myself, I had been so near to it. But I think I had been so involved with what Jinx had called exploring that I forgot about myself. But Jinx hadn't. As she turned round to kneel facing me she was gasping, "That was a most glorious cumming. I came three times, did you know that? You have been a wonderful prisoner. Now you shall have your reward.

She leaned forward to lower the tits I'd forgotten about toward my face. I wouldn't have thought those puffy nipples could ever have grown any more, but her orgasm had made them swell just as any ordinary nipples might

She dangled one breast above my eyes, a tit that seemed to have poured its substance into the swollen fleshy cone with its mouth watering nipple. I lifted my head and opened my mouth as Jinx thrust her breast down to my face. First the nipple, then its great aureole filled my mouth, and at last I was able to suck on that wonderful tit. Jinx had said her nipples were unusual. They must have been, because I've never seen anything like them since. But as I sucked and tongued and nibbled, they had the same effect as any ordinary nipples. Jinx screamed, and thrust her tit harder into my mouth. I wanted to scream myself, but my mouth was full of the tumescent flesh I had lusted for since the moment I had first seen her.

Jinx squatted lower onto my pelvis, and I felt her hand guiding my prick. And then the hot wet mouth of her cunt took it in, and as she sank down to impale herself on my pole and her soft ass pressed onto my thighs, my prick exploded once again. But this time it was where no hand needed to jerk it, because Jinx's muscular cunt was squeezing and sucking great gouts of sperm deep into her belly.

And as I came, I sucked on that great nipple as hard as Jinx's cunt was sucking on my prick.

Next morning Jinx looked at me quizzically. "How long do you need to recover from last night? I mean, to recharge your batteries."

"You mean you want to do it again?"

"Not quite. It's your turn to do the roping. It's my turn to be your prisoner."

Even the thought of it had my batteries recharging. Her thighs spread wide apart, knees in the air, cunt open wide, ropes round her tits, even round her nipples perhaps. Would the one day be enough to dream up the things I was going to do to her?

"How about tonight?"

"You're on," Jinx said.

-The end-

shambles
shambles
153 Followers
12