You're An Animal Ch. 02

Story Info
Logan comes up with a plan.
2.8k words
4.52
42.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

continued from "You're an Animal."

Logan stalked toward Jean's bathroom slowly. He smelled the air. Yes, he thought, it was definitely that smell. He reached down and stroked his raging hard-on through his pants. He stopped. What should he do? He can't very well just barge in there and demand that she screw him. He thought for a moment.

Walking up to her bathroom door, he knocked loudly and said, "Hey Jean! I need your help with something for a second. You almost done in there? I could really use you..." How true that was, he thought.

Startled, Jean Grey jumped a little and removed her hand from where she had been pleasuring herself. Logan could sense she wasn't finished. In fact, he had just stopped her before she came. "Oh! Um... yeah, Logan, be out in a minute." Damn, she thought, I was so close.

"I'll just wait out here for you. Okay, Red? It's urgent." he said, sitting down on her bed.

"Alright, Logan. Just give me a minute." Damn, Jean thought to herself, dammit, dammit dammit. What could be so urgent? She rinsed off a little and wrapped herself in her towel. What could it be?

"Jean, let's go! I don't have all day!" Logan yelled impatiently.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" Jean yelled back.

Jean walked out of her bathroom, silky red hair wet and shining. Her curves covered by just a white towel. Logan looked at her slowly, his gaze sweeping across her body. He tried to suppress his urge to throw her on the bed. God, you get me so hot, he thought. She saw him looking and she blushed.

"What is it that you need me to do?" Jean asked him, trying to cover herself up a little more.

"I... uh... needed to show you something. It's at the pier." Logan said, noticing her discomfort and trying not to look.

"Okay... Well, what is it?" Jean said curiously.

"Look, Red, you want me to show you or not? Stop standing there asking questions all day. Get dressed, and I'll show you what is. It's better if we don't talk about it." Logan commanded, gaining his composure.

"Fine."

"Okay."

"Do you mind?" Jean said, motioning to the door.

"Yeah, whatever."

Jean picked out a gray skirt and a white, button-up top, her standard scientist outfit. Even in such librarian-style clothing, Logan thought, she looks sexy.

"Okay, Logan, let's get going." She said, pulling Logan out of his trance.

"Hop on," he said, motioning to his bike.

Jean climbed onto the back of his back behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist lightly. God, this feels so good, she thought. She missed having a man around.

"Hey, you're gonna have to hold on tighter than that if you wanna stay on. Don't worry, you won't hurt me and I won't bite." He said gruffly.

Jean tightened her hold on Logan's body. She felt his strong, muscular abs against her hands. He felt her breasts pushing into his back. Once again, his hard-on returned. He raced off to the pier.

"So what are you going to show me?" Jean asked curiously.

"You'll see." Logan responded cryptically.

Jean sighed. She hated when Logan was like this. He was always doing little things to tease her. What could be so important? She was even more sexually frustrated now than in the shower. Not only had she not received an orgasm, she now had her arms wrapped around a handsome, muscular brute of a man. She rested her head against his back and tried to relax a little.

As they neared the pier, she asked again, "What are you going to show me, Logan? Can you tell me now? We're almost there."

"Alright, if you must know..." Logan paused.

"Logan, what is it? I'm seriously getting frustrated here! Would you just tell me? What are you showing me?" Jean said, really starting to get angry.

"A good time, okay? I wanna show you a good time!" Logan exclaimed, sorry that he ruined the surprise.

"Oh..." she responded, a little surprised and very sorry.

"Look, ever since Scott's been gone on his trip, you just seem... Well, I dunno... kinda out of it. I just wanted to bring you out here, and let you have some fun."

"Logan, that's very sweet of you. Thank you." Jean said, grasping his waist even tighter. She kissed the back of his neck. "I'm sorry I yelled," she whispered, "It's just that I have been a little out of it. I don't know... I don't know... I guess I just miss him, I guess."

"It's alright... Hey, we're here." Logan turned into the parking lot of a fancy restaurant.

"Wow, this place is great," Jean said, "I've wanted to come here since it opened, but I never found the time."

"Yeah, I know." He said distractedly, getting off the bike.

They walked inside together, looking relatively sloppy compared to the other dinner guests, who were dressed in suits and gowns.

"This place is beautiful..." Jean marveled at the interior of the restaurant. God, what a fancy-shmancy, overpriced McDonald's, Logan thought to himself.

"Yeah, great." Logan said, returning the glares of the dinner guests who were whispering about how unkempt he was.

The waiter seated them in a quiet, dark corner.

"Logan, I really want to thank you for taking me out tonight." Jean started.

"Yeah, sure." Logan replied.

"I mean, I know we've never been... well... Scott and... just everything..." Jean mumbled.

"Yeah," Logan said, hoping the awkwardness would end.

"It's just that I know that you..." Jean trailed off, knowing she should have stopped.

"I what?" Logan repeated, "I what?"

"Nothing, it's nothing."

"No, no, I'd like to hear. I what? What do I do?" Logan asked loudly, attacking Jean.

"Let's just forget about it, okay? I didn't mean anything by it. It's nothing. Can we please just have dinner?"

"Fine." Logan said, acting like a grumpy toddler. He was angry, this was in no way turning out in the way he had planned it. How in the hell is he supposed to seduce this woman when all she thinks about is Scott? This wasn't going to work. It was a bad idea anyway, Logan thought, look at her, sitting there. He glanced across the table at her. Her red hair was pulled into a pony tail, and her top was partially buttoned, her cleavage showing. She's always been too good for me, he thought. Jean looked up from the menu and met his gaze. She smiled. Dammit, she's not even right for me. Why the hell do I keep trying to force this thing, he thought. The waiter came and she put down her menu. She ordered for herself and for him.

"I thought you might like the chicken," she said, looking knowingly at him, "Now tell me, what's on your mind?"

"I don't feel like talking. Just read my mind and find out, Red."

"Logan, please don't."

"Don't what?" Logan retorted angrily.

"Please don't do this." Jean said, her eyes pleading with him.

Logan looked at her in silence. If she only knew, he thought, but she didn't, and it wasn't all her fault.

"Look, let's talk about something. Umm... How are the D6 attack simulator programs working out?"

"They're alright," Logan said, trying to move on, "I think they are relatively effective, although there are a few bugs here and there."

"I figured as much..." Jean responded.

The conversation at the rest of the meal went something like that. They were gradually getting more at ease, until they were both laughing and drinking. It was nearing midnight, and most of the other guests had left.

"So Xavier says, 'God, I could use a martini right about now!' Can you imagine that? Professor Xavier, one of the most powerful and uptight mutants on the face of this earth, 'I could use a martini!'" Logan howled.

"He didn't really say that, did he?" Jean asked, unbelieving.

"Cross my heart, hope to die!"

"Oh, god!" Jean laughed, "Scott would die to hear this story!" Jean stopped laughing, realizing what she had just said. Logan stopped also. He looked her in the eye, and cleared his throat. Suddenly, they were both more sober than they had been in over 3 hours.

"Maybe we should leave now." Logan asserted more than suggested. He got up and paid the bill.

"I can get that," Jean offered.

"No, leave it," he said, his voice firm.

Jean knew not to argue with him, and she agreed by keeping silent.

They left the restaurant and walked to the parking lot.

"Logan? I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"But I am."

Silence.

"Can you understand?"

More silence.

"Logan. Logan, please."

Again, silence.

"Please, Logan. Please, try to understand."

"Jean! What do you want from me! Huh? What can I give you that I haven't already? What is it?! How can you expect me to understand? What am I supposed to understand? I'm sorry, but I don't! I don't understand!" Logan stopped, panting.

Now it was Jean's turn to be silent. She didn't know what to say. He was right. She had to choose between him and Scott. She couldn't just keep him waiting.

"Logan, I...." she started.

"No, shut up. I can't do this anymore." He said, looking away from her despondently.

She grabbed him and kissed him, hard. At first he was surprised, but he responded immediately. Her hands roamed all over his muscular shoulders, arms, and back. He entangled his hands in her soft, red hair. They couldn't stop kissing.

His hands began to roam. They stroked her face, her neck, and her shoulders. They caressed her back, and moved further down. He firmly held her pert, round cheeks.

She felt his raging hard-on pressed against her belly. She finally stopped their kiss to moan. Logan took this opportunity to move his kisses to her neck. He sucked and kissed her neck, just like in her dreams. She ran his fingers through his hair, clutching his head to her neck.

"Oh... Logan..." she sighed.

He responded to his name, kissing harder and moving farther south. He tore open her blouse roughly, the buttons popping off, exposing her to the cold air. If anyone happened to walk past this dark parking lot, they would see and hear her being ravished by him.

"Ahh!" she cried out as his hands covered her smooth, soft mounds. He fondled her nipples, twisting and pinching them. She cried out again. He knew what she liked. He started to lick and kiss her nipples now. She was getting very wet. Logan looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open in ecstasy. Her knees almost gave out. He lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around him, grinding her crotch obscenely against his. He was about to place her against the wall of the restaurant, when he noticed a nearby alleyway. He brought here there and put her down.

"Oh, Logan, I want this so badly." she said, a look of pure lust in her eyes. She started to try and pull his pants down. He pushed her hands away and undid his belt and zipper. He wasn't wearing any under. He reached into the fly and pulled out his cock. Jean moaned loudly. It was more beautiful than she could ever have dreamed. It was thick and long – at least 9 inches. It was so smooth, the head perfectly mushroom-shaped. She dropped onto her knees and began to worship his beautiful cock. She licked all around the base and the shaft, deliberately avoiding the head, teasing him. She gave it multiple hard, tight strokes up and down the shaft. She cupped and massaged his scrotum. Logan tilted his head back and growled. It was his turn to feel his knees giving out. She pushed him against the wall and continued her ministrations on his rock-hard penis. He was getting impatient, she could tell. Finally, she put the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked. Hard.

"Jean! Arghhhhh..." he moaned, running his hands through her hair, but not placing any pressure. Jean stroked and sucked, getting wetter and hornier all the time.

"Mmmm... Logan, you taste so good." she purred, swallowing some precum. She stroked Logan with her left hand and moved her right hand between her legs, rubbing herself through her panties. He looked down at her and moaned again. God, look at her. She's a fucking vixen, he thought.

Logan felt like he couldn't hold it in much longer. He reached down and pulled her up. He kissed her roughly and turned them around so that she was pressed against the cold brick wall. Jean squealed in delight, laughing.

"You've got some great moves, baby. You make me so hot, Logan. Mmmm..." she said, as Logan replaced her hand with his own, rubbing her fiery hot clit through her juice- soaked panties as he kissed her neck.

"You have no idea, Red." By now, Logan's hard-on was becoming painful, but he ignored it. This was way too good to ruin by shooting off now, he thought. He handed her breasts roughly, looking at the expression on her face. God, it's priceless, he thought. Her brows were knitted, her eyes were half-closed, and she kept licking and biting her lips. She moaned and moaned and moaned – louder than she should have in a public place, really. Finally, Logan could take it no longer, he lifted her up and she wrapped his legs around his waist. She also encircled her arms around his neck.

"Oh, Logan, I'm ready. Oh... Oh!" she panted as he pushed her skirt aside and ripped the panties from her body. "Fuck me, Logan! Fuck me hard!" she screamed, her head tilted back.

He guided his cockhead to her entrance and pressed it against her slit, a drop of precum oozing out. "Jean... fuck... you feel so good against me." Jean's only responses were moans. "Look at me," he said to her, "look at me." She turned her head and managed to open her eyes, still whimpering softly. Their lusty eyes met, and he started to push his cock into her tight entrance. Logan inhaled sharply.

"Ahhh... Ahh!" Jean screamed, closing her eyes. Logan stopped.

"If you close your eyes, I'll stop. Look at me," he said again. Jean whimpered and opened her eyes. Logan began to push into her again. This time, Jean kept her eyes open, watching Logan's face. He pushed in slowly, gently, smoothly.

"Jesus! Jesus Christ, Logan!" Jean screamed through clenched teeth. Finally, all of Logan's nine inches were in Jean's tight snatch. It was almost painful... for both of them. But the pain only enhanced their pleasure when Logan began to thrust. He pulled out a little, and he pushed back in quickly. Over and over. He lowered his head to kiss her chest, and Jean again clutched his head there desperately. His rhythm was getting faster. He was pulling out and pushing in quicker intervals. Jean ground her hips into as best she could. Logan was growling. Jean could hear him loudly and clearly. It was like a wild animal. He was panting too. He sounds like he's going insane, she thought. He was. Logan was thrusting at a maddening pace. His cock was pummeling and drilling Jean's slippery orifice, his balls almost slapping her ass. He pumped harder and harder, thrusting and grinding crazily. Jean screamed in pleasure. She had long since closed her eyes.

"Logan! Logan! Ah, God, Logan! Make me cum, Logan!" she screamed as she neared her orgasm. Logan thrust even harder, pushing harder against the brick wall. He reached down between her legs and pinched her clit. "OHH! OHHHHH! AHHH! GOD! AHHH! LOGAN! OH, LOGAN!" Jean screamed, her orgasm hitting her harder than she could ever imagine. Logan felt her walls contracting around him, and he looked at her face. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head, and her mouth, once gain, was wide open. Logan was coming soon. He pulled out of her quickly and lowered her onto the ground. She moaned at the loss of him, confused, her orgasm not yet finished. He turned her around so that she faced the brick wall and pressed her against it. He pushed up her skirt reentered her. She arched her back and pushed her ass towards him as she supported herself with her hands, her legs spread wide. Her breasts were pushed against the cold wall, and her orgasm intensified. Logan grasped her hips almost painfully, pushing himself into her even more rapidly than before. He howled and moaned loudly. Jean was in too much pleasure to make any noise. Finally, Logan's balls tensed up and he shivered, shooting stream after stream of thick, creamy cum into Jean. She moaned and came again, her rhythmic clenching helping to milk Logan's thick cock. Logan panted and pulled his now-limp cock out of Jean. He turned her around and cradled her in his arms. Jean looked up at him, knees weak, and kissed him.

"Logan, I really want to thank you for showing me a good time..." she said.

"Anytime, Jean." Logan answered, kissing the top of her head.