You're Fired, Bro!

Story Info
White tomboy comforts a shy black male friend.
2k words
16.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"The store manager has a lot of complains against you, Dalton, he says you tend to freeze at the worst possible times, which makes you useless as a security guard, and we can't have that, what I'm saying is that you're fired," said Aaron Stanwood, the manager of the security company where Dalton Dorvil had been working for the past four years. The man's tone of voice was rather icy, to the least.

Dalton looked at the manager thoughtfully, analytical rather than emotional in the face of an ambush. He'd been summoned to the security company office for a talk without being told what it was about. Of course, Dalton had his suspicions. One seldom gets summoned to the office for anything good. The look in Aaron's green eyes was absolutely pitiless, and Dalton almost shuddered, as he recalled the eyes of a serpent he'd seen in a video on the Discovery Channel.

The merciless look in the security company manager's eyes were exactly like the serpent's, before the reptile pounced on a mouse in that Discovery Channel video Dalton watched ages ago. No use arguing my case with this one, Dalton thought. The big and tall young black man nodded, and said nothing, then grabbed his backpack and walked out of the security office. Once outside, the frosty winds buffeted his face, reminding him that winter still had Ontario in its icy grip.

"Me and my internal luck," Dalton said to himself as he waited for the bus that would take him from Belle Fast Avenue, to Hurdman Station. From there, he'd catch whatever OC Transpo bus would take him to downtown Ottawa, and then begin his long trek back to Barrhaven, Ontario. As he waited for the buses at Hurdman Station, Dalton mused on his immediate future.

Try as Dalton might, he couldn't stop thinking about the store where he'd worked for the past eleven months. He'd made a lot of friends there, and would miss it. Oh, and he also seethed with anger whenever he thought of the manager who snitched on him. Unfortunately, that's the way it went at those big-box stores. The managers were usually abusive, the co-workers treacherous and deceitful, and the workplace culture one of backstabbing and pettiness. Not much Dalton could do about it, and now, it wasn't his problem any longer...

Dalton Dorvil wasn't the type of fellow who usually let people get close to him. Having lost his parents, Erica and Floyd Dorvil, at a young age, Dalton was traumatized by the experience and suffered from anxiety issues. Later in life, he would develop antisocial tendencies, most of which he kept under control. Dalton worked hard, and showed up on time, and he was polite, if somewhat distant, with most of his co-workers. The one time he actually let people get close to him...he ended up regretting it.

The life of a perpetual recluse definitely wasn't easy. Dalton could count his friends, well, friendly acquaintances on one hand. There were a few people he would miss, now that his graduation from Algonquin College was only a few months away. Dalton intended on getting his police foundations degree, buckle down and study for the LSAT, and then hopefully getting into the University of Ottawa's Faculty of Law. This was his endgame...

"Hey big guy," came a voice, startling the hell out of Dalton, who'd been so lost in his thoughts that he temporarily forgot where he was. Dalton blinked and glanced at his surroundings, and silently chastised himself for zoning out once again. Slowly, Dalton took note of the person standing less than a meter from him. A short, slender and kind of tomboyish redhead with freckles, and a beaming smile.

"Hello Ashlyn," Dalton replied, and Ashlyn nodded excitedly, then drew closer to him. Dalton looked at her curiously, this short, slim young Caucasian woman whom he met at Algonquin College, three and a half years ago. At the time, Ashlyn was dating Dalton's old roommate, a young Ethiopian guy named Jericho Berhanu. Ashlyn's relationship with Jericho didn't pan out, but for some reason, odd as it may seem, Ashlyn and Dalton remained friends.

"Why the long face, Dalton? Hey, shouldn't you be working the door at Walmart?" Ashlyn asked, a bit too perky for Dalton's liking. He'd never understood the mindset of people like Ashlyn. Always happy and perky, which, to Dalton, seemed anomalous considering the kind of word that they lived in. Still, on a day like today, after all he'd gone through, Dalton actually found himself in the mood to talk, Ashlyn's favorite thing...

"Guess who's not working security at Walmart anymore?" Dalton said with a shrug, and that's when Ashlyn fell silent. The young woman's blue eyes widened in shock, and her little pink mouth actually hung wide open. Dalton was both surprised and faintly amused, for Ashlyn, like most political science majors ( or University of Ottawa students in general ) could talk a mile a minute...

"No fucking way, Dal, what happened?" Ashlyn replied, and Dalton was about to answer when his bus came. Ashlyn hopped on, and they sat in the middle seats. Ashlyn sat awfully close to Dalton, and while he normally minded such proximity, this time he did not. Indeed, there was something almost soothing about Ashlyn's intent stare, which was not void of empathy.

"I was summoned to my manager's office, told my performance at work wasn't assertive enough, and then I was fired," Dalton replied, matter-of-factly, in a neutral tone of voice. All his life he'd struggled to fit in, and in his battles against his mental health issues, he'd learned to keep quiet and appear calm, lest he make a fool of himself. Dalton exhaled gently, and looked at Ashlyn, awaited her inevitable answer...

"Dammit, Dal, I'm so sorry, I know what will cheer you up," Ashlyn said, and she laid her hand on Dalton's arm, and flashed him that fearless smile of hers. Dalton looked at her hesitantly. It was a frosty Friday afternoon in mid-February, and Dalton would rather be at work, or at home, playing on his computer, watching Law & Order reruns on Netflix, or whatever. Still, he felt an almost irresistible impulse to join Ashlyn on an adventure...

"Ashlyn, my friend, I'm down for whatever," Dalton heard himself say, and Ashlyn grinned, and then, dutifully led him astray. In a most wonderful way. Instead of letting Dalton go home to drown his sorrows in his daily tedium, Ashlyn took him to a little known movie theater on Rideau Street, the Bytowne Cinema, where they watched a rather interesting movie, Focus.

"So glad to see Hollywood making movies featuring black men and white women in romantic relationships, it's about time," Ashlyn said, a couple hours later, as they walked out of the Bytowne Cinema. Dalton looked at her and smiled, nodding gratefully. He'd seen the trailers for the movie Focus online, of course, and had actually missed out on seeing it in mainstream theaters.

"Thanks for bringing me, Ashlyn, I had a blast," Dalton said as he and Ashlyn made their way through Rideau Street. They walked through the Rideau Shopping Center, which was filled with young people coming to and fro, and reached the topmost floor when Ashlyn suddenly tugged on Dalton's arm. He turned to her, and they exchanged a look, and that's when it happened...

"You can thank me better than that," Ashlyn said to Dalton, as they stood in front of the washrooms. Filled with inspiration, Dalton pulled Ashlyn into his arms and kissed her. Ashlyn kissed Dalton back, and they were so into each other that they moved from the washroom doors to a metallic door near the wall...and found themselves in a backroom of the Rideau Center.

"Damn, where are we?" Dalton asked, when he and Ashlyn came up for air, and realized they were in a backroom full of stuff. Kind of looked like the backroom of a store, except there was kitchen equipment and stuff. Ashlyn looked at the backroom, then at Dalton, and then laughed. Dalton laughed as well, and Ashlyn grabbed his butt and gave it a firm squeeze.

"Dalton, who cares? Now, where were we?" Ashlyn asked impatiently, and Dalton kissed her again, and this time, groped her butt. The two of them slipped away into a more secluded spot, and once there, gave in to their passions. The thrill of getting caught turned them on immensely, and they proceeded to explore one another. Dalton grinned as Ashlyn fumbled with his zipper.

"You're something else," Dalton said, and Ashlyn winked at him, and then gasped when his hard dick sprang from his pants. Dalton wasn't the type of brother to wear underwear, he always found it confining. Ashlyn stroked his dick, and Dalton gently reached for her top, unzipping it. Out came Ashlyn's round, small yet firm-looking breasts, milky white, with pink areolas.

"You got no idea how freaky I can be," Ashlyn retorted, and then she got on her knees while tugging on Dalton's dick. The young man held his breath as his lady friend stuck her tongue out, and licked the head of his dick. Ashlyn slowly, gently took Dalton into her mouth, and he exhaled sharply. Ashlyn caressed Dalton's balls while fellating him, and it wasn't long before the brother began to moan softly. Ashlyn had him right where she wanted him...

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum," Dalton cried out, and instead of heeding his warnings, Ashlyn continued to suck the brother's dick. When Dalton came, shuddering violently, Ashlyn welcomed the torrent of cum that flooded her mouth. Ashlyn tasted Dalton's sperm and it was hot and salty, kind of different from other men she'd been with, for some reason.

"Hmm, that was fun, now, let's get out of here," Ashlyn said, and Dalton nodded, looking at her with a faint smile on his face. Everything happened so fast and this was all so unusual for him that he wasn't sure what to say. Dalton readjusted his clothes and Ashlyn did the same. They walked through the Rideau Shopping Center and headed to the bus stop upstairs, and waited for their buses. While waiting for her bus, Ashlyn lit a cigarette inside the vestibule and smoked, oblivious to how everyone looked at her...

"You're a unique woman," Dalton said impulsively, and he grabbed Ashlyn and kissed her. He tasted his own seed, and the foul taste of cigarettes, and the smell of cigarette smoke when he kissed her, but he did not care. For he also tasted something else, something that was pure Ashlyn. The short gal seemed surprised by the kiss, but kissed him back nonetheless. Impulsive adventurism and breaking social norms, that was totally Ashlyn, but romantic kisses? Only once in a blue moon...

"You kiss really well, Dalton, we should definitely have fun, but you got to promise not to fall in love with my crazy ass," Ashlyn said, once they came up for air. Dalton looked at Ashlyn, smiled and nodded. Indeed, he was still wondering how to respond to that when the young woman took off, and hopped on the bus heading to Terry Fox Station. Dalton watched Ashlyn's bus until it disappeared from view, and knew he might not be able to keep his nonverbal promise...

"Some day I'm having," Dalton thought as the 95 bus heading to Barrhaven Center finally came, and he showed his U-Pass to the old Somali bus driver, and then hopped on the middle seats. As he rode the bus home, he smiled as he thought of the day he'd had. Every ending marks a new beginning. That's simply how life goes, even for socially awkward gentlemanly types like Dalton Dorvil.

Tomorrow, Dalton would go look for a job with another security company. He wasn't worried. His rent was paid, his groceries were done, and he had twelve hundred in his savings account. He'd be fine for a while. The only thing Dalton Dorvil wasn't sure of was how to go about dealing with Ashlyn. If Dalton were honest with himself, he'd have to admit he always sort of fancied her. And now that he'd gotten a taste of Ashlyn, Dalton definitely wanted more...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hailey's Sexcapades Ch. 01: Caught Skinny Dipping A curvy redhead is caught by her black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Sensual Betrayals Four friends discover BBC lust is stronger than friendship.in Interracial Love
Innocence Lost Young girls fall to group?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bathroom Encounter She became a knocked up slut in a bathroom.in Interracial Love
Black Christmas Young nerd-ish girl catches step-mom with BBC and….in Interracial Love
More Stories