You're Getting Very Sleepy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you that you can't hypnotize me. I told you," she smiled her mean, little bitchy smile. "No one can hypnotize me. Lots of people have tried before," she said, blab, blab, blab, his sister never stopped talking.

So self-centeredly selfish, with the two most used words coming out of her mouth being I and me, it was always about her.

"Thanks for allowing me to try," said Albert depressed that he was unable to hypnotize his sister.

"I have to go. I won't be late Mom," she said to her mother before running out the door. "Bye."

* * * * *

Feeling like a failure and the loser that he was for believing that he could hypnotize anyone, especially his sister, he was saddened that he was unable to hypnotize his sister. He would have liked to have seen her naked. He would have enjoyed touching and feeling her naked body. He so wished that he could have sex with her. Only, she had a date and besides, with his mother sitting there in the living room, even if he had hypnotized his sister, there was nothing that he could do with his sister with his mother watching. If he had hypnotized his sister enough to get her naked, how would he ever explain to his mother why Emma was sitting there without her clothes?

Now having regrets that he didn't take sexual advantage of his sister, with her sitting there within his horny reach with her eyes closed, he wished he had touched and felt her breasts while he had the chance but he didn't. At the very least, he should have gotten down on his hands and knees under the dining room table to peer up her short skirt at her panties. Feeling that he had wasted his money and still had the second payment to make with his credit card, he felt that he was duped into thinking that it was that easy to hypnotize someone, anyone, when obviously it wasn't. A hundred bucks down the drain, with the hopes of hypnotizing his sister, he wasted his money.

Only, when he walked in the living room to share his disappointment with his mother, his mother had her eyes closed. Was she napping or did he hypnotize her instead of his sister? He looked at her sitting there bolt upright as if she was watching TV with her eyes closed. With her so motionless, he studied her to see if she was still breathing.

To be continued...

12