You're Getting Very Sleepy Ch. 02

Story Info
Albert hypnotizes his MILF of a mother for sex.
4.7k words
4.41
186.2k
117
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no characters under that age of 18-years-old in this story. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18-years-old.

Albert hypnotizes his MILF of a mother for sex.

*

"Oh, my God. No way!" Albert looked at his mother to see if she was sleeping or in a hypnotic trance. Having never seen anyone in a hypnotic trance before, other than on TV, he couldn't tell one from the other. "Mom? Mom," he said a little louder.

Gently, he shook his mother's shoulder and, when he touched her in that familiar way, the front of her blouse opened enough that he could see the top of her breasts, her long, line of cleavage, and her sexy bra. He couldn't believe his mother was giving him a sleeping down blouse view of her bra clad breasts. In the way that he so wanted to sexually molest his sister, he now so wanted to sexually molest his mother. He was tempted to stick his hand down her open blouse and force his hand into her bra.

In the same way that he'd love to feel his sister's big tits and finger her erect nipples, he'd love to do the same to his mother too. Only, what if she awakened while his hand was inside of her blouse and down her bra? What if she caught him feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples? How embarrassing would that be with him sexually molesting his own mother?

Gently but a little harder, he shook her again and again he saw even more of the top of her breasts, more of her long, line of cleavage, and more of her bra when her blouse fell open even more. This time making a daring move, he did something that he always wanted to do with not only his mother but also his sister. Slowly and stealthily, he put his finger to her blouse and pulled it forward more and open enough to see her entire bra clad breasts, something he's never seen of his mother before.

"Wow! Mommy has big tits," he said softly while considering sticking his hand inside of her blouse and down her bra again.

With a million thoughts going through his head, he wondered how he could tell if his mother was really hypnotized or just napping. If indeed she was hypnotized, alone with her for hours until his sister came home from her date, he thought of all the sexy, fun things that he could do with his mother and all the erotic, albeit incestuous, sexual games they could play. He had an erection just thinking about giving his mother hypnotic suggestions. While he had her under hypnosis, he thought about giving her hypnotic trance instructions to expose herself to him. He's always wanted to see his mother's big tits and now, seemingly, this was his opportunity to see his MILF of a mother naked.

Only what if she's not hypnotized? What if she's just napping? There's only one way to find out if she's hypnotized or napping. There's only one way to know.

Tempted to do so, he so wanted to pull out his cock, put it in her hand, and close her fingers around it. He's always wanted to know what it would feel like to have his mother's fingers wrapped around his stiff prick. Then, lifting her arm, he could have her give him a forced, motherly hand job. For sure, she wouldn't give him a forced, motherly hand job if she was sleeping.

Or he could do something even more daring than sticking his cock in her hand and wrapping her fingers around it. He could slowly slide his erect cock along his mother's lips while reaching inside of her blouse and bra to feel and fondle her big tits and finger her nipples. He wondered if she'd involuntarily stick out her tongue and lick his cock. He wondered if she'd open her mouth and take his cock inside. He wondered if she'd involuntarily suck him. If she was hypnotized and if she didn't voluntarily suck him, he could give her a hypnotic suggestion for her to blow him.

Only, what if she wasn't hypnotized. What if she caught him with his hand down her blouse feeling her tits and fingering her nipples? What if she caught him with his cock in her hand? What if she caught him slowly sliding his stiff prick across her lips in the hopes that she'd open her mouth and suck him? He needed to know if she was hypnotized or just napping. He needed to know if he had been scammed, wasted a hundred bucks, and couldn't hypnotize anyone, not even his mother and sister. There was only one way to know if she was hypnotized.

* * * * *

It was time to act like the highly trained professional hypnotist that he had become. Not wanting to waste an opportunity such as this, if indeed she was hypnotized, returning to what he leaned in his book of hypnotism and on his included DVD, he fell back into the hypnotic protocol. Testing to see if she was hypnotized, he addressed her as if she was.

"When I snap my fingers Linda," he said making the instant decision to call her Linda instead of Mom, Mommy, or Mother.

With all the sexual things that he had in mind to do to his mother, somehow he felt better about hypnotizing a woman named Linda instead of hypnotizing his mother. He paused to think of what he wanted to say and what he wanted to implant in her subconscious mind by giving her a hypnotic suggestion. Instantly, he knew what to say.

"You will awaken refreshed and relaxed. Then, as if you are in the room alone, you will unbutton and flay open your blouse to expose your bra to me. After you expose your bra clad breasts to me, you will lift your skirt to your top of your thighs and sit like that with your knees spread to show me your panties too."

For sure, if she was napping she wouldn't do any of that. Yet, if she was hypnotized, then maybe she would. Nonetheless, according to his instruction book on hypnotism and his educational DVD about how to hypnotize someone anytime, anywhere, and any place, she won't do anything that she doesn't want to do ordinarily. With that premise in mind, why on Earth would his mother want to expose her bra and panties to him. The only way she'd flash him her bra and panties is if she wanted to show him her bra and panties as much as he wants to see her bra and panties.

As soon as Albert snapped his fingers, Linda opened her eyes. Then, as if she was alone in her bedroom undressing, she started unbuttoning her blouse while talking. Albert couldn't believe what he was seeing. His mother was undressing in front of him. Having never seen as much as her bra strap before, his mother was sitting there with her long line of cleavage and big, white bra totally exposed. He couldn't believe his eyes.

"I hope Emma has a good time on her date. She told me that she met this man at work," she said flaying open her blouse before pulling up her skirt. She raised her skirt to the top of her thighs and spread open her knees to expose her panty clad pussy to her son. "I think she really likes this guy Albert."

Not even listening to her talking, Albert just nodded and smiled while staring at all that his mother was showing and all that he was seeing. He stared at his mother's huge bra clad breasts before leering down between her legs at her exposed panties. Shocked, stunned, and sexually excited, he couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't believe he really did it. He did it. He really did it. He hypnotized his mother into exposing her sexy underwear clad body to him.

"Wow! Oh, my God," he said for only himself to hear.

As if she was fully dressed and as if he wasn't in the room and sitting across from her watching her, his mother was sitting there exposing her sexy underwear to him. It took all the self-control he had not to reach out his incestuous, horny hand to touch her breasts through her bra and to cup her pussy and finger her slit through her panty. It took all the self-control he had not to unzip himself, pull out his cock, and masturbate over all that his mother was showing him and all that he was seeing of his mother.

Thinking again about her giving him a hypnotized, motherly hand job, he so wanted to put his cock in his mother's hand. Then, thinking again about her giving him a hypnotized, motherly blowjob, he so wanted to pull out his cock and put it by her lips to see if she'd do anything other than exposing her sexy underwear to him. He wondered if he slowly slid his cock along her full, red lips if she'd take the hint, open her mouth, take him inside, and suck him. He's always sexually fantasized over his mother blowing him.

A once in a lifetime opportunity, this is his chance. How unbelievable would that be to have hypnotized sex with his mother? Anytime and anywhere, all he had to do to have incestuous sex with his mother was to get her alone and hypnotize her. Yet, not want to rush and ruin things, he bided his time. With his sister out on a date, he had all evening to see if he could get his mother naked.

* * * * *

Not knowing enough about hypnotism and hypnotic suggestions, other than what he saw on TV, read in the book, and watched on the DVD, he wondered if exposing his cock to his mother and if masturbating himself in front of her would break her hypnotic trance. Certainly he suspected that he stuck his hand down his mother's blouse and bra and/or put his prick in his mother's hand or slid his cock across her lips, that action may be enough to startle her awake. Not wanting to ruin a good thing, he sat there while staring at his mother's exposed bra and panty.

Now wanting to take this experiment in hypnotism to the next level by giving his mother another hypnotic suggestion, this was his golden opportunity to see his mother naked. Wanting to do something even more daring than this just having her flash him her bra and panty, he wanted to hypnotically suggest that she flash him her naked tits and pussy. Naked, naked, naked, he wanted to see his mother naked.

"Sleep, sleep, sleep," he said slowly moving the shiny, magic eye, metal medallion in front of her eyes. As soon as she closed her eyes to sleep, he gave her a new hypnotic suggestion. "When I snap my fingers you will awaken refreshed and relaxed. Then, you will walk into your bedroom, invite me inside, strip yourself naked, and change into your nightgown in front of me."

He couldn't believe that he was giving his mother a hypnotic suggestion to strip herself naked in front of him. A longtime incestuous, sexual fantasy coming true, he couldn't believe that he was about to see his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait to see his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, he was about to hypnotize his mother to get naked. Naked, naked, naked, if he was able to hypnotize his mother into stripping naked, maybe he'll give his sister another shot at hypnotizing her too. He snapped his fingers and as soon as he did his mother stood and walked to her bedroom.

"I'm going to get ready for bed Albert," she said. "Keep me company while I change out of my clothes," she said inviting her son in her bedroom while she undressed.

He couldn't believe it. She just asked him to keep her company while she undressed herself for bed. This is so unbelievable and even better than he had imagined.

* * * * *

All so surreal, with his mother always so modest, a church going woman, she'd never willingly agree to get naked in front of him, her son, or in front of anyone for that matter. Yet, here she was about to strip herself naked in front of him. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't believe his mother was about to get naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait to see his MILF of a mother naked. Not making a sound, he stood in her room watching her.

As if she was a mature stripper about to give a paying customer an impromptu striptease, Albert sat on his mother's bed while watching her remove her blouse. With him not even having seen so much as her bra strap, he couldn't believe that his mother was standing before him in her sexy brassiere. As if he bra clad breasts were something he worshipped, he couldn't remove his eyes from them. A sight to behold, his mother's tits covered in silk and satin were right there hiding beneath her sexy bra.

"Wow, she really does have big tits," he said mumbling beneath his breath. "I can't wait to see them. I can't wait to touch them. I can't wait to feel my mother's tits while sucking on her nipples," he said soft enough for only himself to hear.

Her long, black hair covered the front of her bra as if she was a dark haired Lady Godiva or was an exotic dancer and an erotic stripper on stage. With a practiced hand, she moved her hair out of the way and behind her back. Now he had the perfect view of the tops of her breasts, her long line of cleavage, and her bra.

He imagined his sister's tits looking much like his mother's tits. With the tops of her big tits jiggling with her every movement, he could already see the impression that her big nipples made through her bra. He wondered, was she cold or was she sexually excited. He wondered if his mother could get sexually excited while under hypnosis. He wondered if she was as horny for him as he was for her now.

He couldn't wait to touch her tits, feel her tits, and fondle her big tits. While wondering if she's allow him to touch her, feel her, and fondle her, he wondered if he could have his wicked, incestuous, sexual way with his mother. He couldn't wait to suck her nipples. He wondered if he she'd allow him to do that, to feel, fondle, and suck her big tits or if he'd knock her out of her hypnotic trance by having his wicked sexual, albeit incestuous way with her tits.

Then, without further ado, she unbuttoned, unzipped, and stepped out of her skirt. Now, dressed only in her bra and panties, he watched her retrieve her nightgown from the dresser drawer and lay it upon the bed. He couldn't wait for her to strip naked. He couldn't wait to see his mother's tits, pussy, and ass.

For someone so shyly modest, she was wearing a sexy low cut bra and bikini panties that flattered her shapely figure. With her having a much better ass than his mother, not that his mother had a bad ass, she didn't. She has a spectacular ass for her age, especially for her age but his sister had an unbelievable ass, along with preference for thongs. He returned his focus more to his mother than to his thoughts about his sister. Always imagining what his mother looked like in her underwear while he masturbated over the thoughts of her being so nearly nakedly indisposed, here she was now standing before him in her sexy bra and panty.

He watched her in the way that he stared at his instructional DVD that told him all the secrets about hypnotism and hypnotic suggestions. Turning to face him, as if she wasn't hypnotized and giving him a sexy striptease show, she reached behind her back to unhook her big bra. Holding his breath and as if there was a silent drumroll going off in his head, he couldn't believe he was about to see his mother's tits. Tits, tits, tits, he couldn't believe he was about to see his mother's areolas and nipples. Suddenly, as if everything was happening in slow motion, Albert watched his mother's bra straps slowly fall to her forearms, first one and then the other, before watching his mother peel her bra cups from her huge breasts.

'Oh my God,' he thought to himself while returning to real time.

Finally, after lusting over her big breasts for years, there they were before him, his mother's tits. He stared at her tits. He stared at her areolas and he stared at her nipples. She had big ones, at least a C cup maybe even a D cup. Not sagging as much as he expected they would and with her nipples still pointing proudly straight ahead instead of pointing down, her breasts were only a little bigger than Emma's breasts.

She had beautiful breasts and he couldn't wait to touch them, to feel them, to fondle them, and to suck them. If only she would allow him to have his wicked, horny way with her big tits, he'd be a happy son. He only wished he had hypnotized his sister in the way that he had obviously hypnotized his mother. Nonetheless, he couldn't wait to have some sexy fun with his mother's naked body. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't believe that his mother was about to get naked.

Without even waiting for him to say anything, in a quick and fluid downward push, he watched his mother push down and remove her panty to expose her black, bushy pussy to him. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's cunt. Having sexually fantasized over this day hundreds of times, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. His mother was standing before him naked. Naked, naked, naked, his mother was totally naked. He couldn't believe his eyes. He was seeing her black, bearded clam, her enormous boobs, her round areolas, her big, brown nipples, and her firm, shapely ass.

Staring at her tits, staring at her pussy, and staring at the reflection of her shapely ass in the mirror behind her, he couldn't believe he was ogling his mother's naked body. Definitely, a hundred dollars well spent, the best thing he ever did was to send away for this course in hypnotism. While trying to hypnotize Emma, he hypnotized his mother. Maybe this is his secret way to hypnotize someone. While hypnotizing one person, it's the other person in the room that will fall under his power.

With his cock throbbing in his pants, it was then that he decided to give her a new hypnotic suggestion. Wanting to expose his stiff prick to his mother, he needed her to see his cock. He needed her to touch his cock. He wanted her to suck his big prick. If she was hypnotically willing to strip naked, maybe she'll allow him to ejaculate a load of cum in her mouth. Going for broke, with Emma not here and with him alone with his mother for several hours more, he may never have another chance like this again.

* * * * *

"Sleep, sleep, sleep," he said slowly moving the shiny, magic eye medallion in front of her eyes. As soon as she closed her eyes to sleep, he gave her a new hypnotic suggestion. "When I snap my fingers you will awaken refreshed and relaxed. You will invite me to touch you, to feel you, and to fondle your naked body."

As soon as he snapped his fingers, his mother opened her eyes and spoke.

"So, tell me Albert, what do you think of your mother's body? Not bad for a 45-year-old," she said without modesty, embarrassment, or shame. "I love my big breasts," she said cupping her breasts in her hands while looking down at them. She ran slow fingers across her nipples and raised her breasts up as if offering them to her son to touch them, feel them, and suck them.

"You have beautiful breasts mother," he said.

Then, she didn't something that he couldn't believe. She raised her breast to her mouth and sucked her nipple while staring at him. First she sucked one nipple and then she did the same thing to her other breast. Wow! How hot was that?

Immediately her nipples responded to her touch and to her sucking them by erecting themselves. Immediately her nipples grew hard when she sucked them. Her nipples were so big, the biggest nipples he's ever seen. Turning one way before turning the other way for her son to see her beautiful body, she stopped to address him.

"Go ahead and touch me," she said taking a step forward. With him sitting on the bed, she practically stuck her big tits in his face. "I want you to feel how firm my breasts are."

Not waiting for her to ask him again or to change her mind, Albert stood and reached out his horny hand and touched his mother's breasts, first one and then the other while staring at her eyes to see if she was still under hypnosis. Then, he felt her big breasts while fondling her giant boobs. He slowly ran his hand over her nipples before he fingered them while staring in her big, brown eyes.

"You have beautiful breasts Mom and I love your big nipples," he said fingering his mother's nipples more.

Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, he could tell that he was making his mother hot. So wanting to kiss her while feeling her tits, he was more afraid to kiss her, French kiss her, than he was to feel and fondle her tits. Would she wake up, if he French kissed his MILF of a mother? More than that, this was his mother he'd be French kissing and not some slut he picked up at a bar and brought home.

12