You're Home Late

Story Info
You get home late and get what's coming to you.
1.4k words
4
26.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight is girls night out for you. Friday night after a long frustrating work week and you deserve some fun. But there are rules. Eleven. That is when you said you would be home. It could have been any time, but that is the time we talked about. I don't mind waiting up, but we both know that you have broken the rules. They say rules exist to be broken, and that may be true. But sometimes there are consequences.

It's getting late and I'm a bit tired. But I'll wait up. If you get home soon, I might let it slide, but I don't think you will. You know exactly what you are doing. I'll start trying to think of a good punishment. Maybe I'll find some inspiration online. I look up a few new rope ties, look at some dirty pictures. We have a railing on the stairs I've never tied you to. Maybe I'll figure out something to do with that.

I imagine taking your wrists gently, and holding them together. I'll keep them with one hand, and slowly wrap them together with the other. Then I'll sit you down on your knees, facing up the stairs and run my hands up and down your legs very slowly, higher and higher until I barely brush the fabric of your sheer panties, and just tease until I can feel the moisture.

I'm bored with the internet. I'll get ready. I open the drawer that holds my rope. There are quite a few bundles and several lengths, and different situations call for different combinations. I'm amused and turned on at the thought of whats coming later, but also a bit cross. I do need to work early after all. This calls for a couple of the longer ropes. I strip the blankets off the bed, leaving just the bottom sheet. Two fifty foot lengths, tied up neatly just like you will be later. I set them on the bed, one on each side. Each one to tie you from hip to ankle, and fasten your beautiful leg to the bedpost. Two twenty-five foot lengths. One to bind your wrists, the other just in case. I set these too on the bed, one on each side.

I take a picture and send it to you. I know you will see it. Sure enough, you send me a response. From a bathroom stall, a picture of you sticking your tongue out at me, and another of your hand down your panties. Then a text. You'll be home soon. Soon is good, but you are still keeping me waiting.

I wake up to the door opening. You walk in looking pretty in your short black dress and tights, slightly sweaty from the warm summer night. Looking at my with a sparkle in your eyes, you drop your keys loudly on the floor. Fine. I'm awake, and you're in trouble. I stand up and give you a kiss. Then we continue.

"Pick up your keys." I tell you. "Bend at the waist, not the knees. Do it slowly so I can watch you."

You comply. When you get down to where you can reach them, I stop you with a hand to the head. You know this means to stop what you are doing.

I run my nails from the back of your left thigh, up to your ass and gently hook your dress and pull it up leaving you exposed, and still bent over.

"Lean over the bed. Do you know how cross I am? "

You nod.

"You know I'm going to have to punish you, right? "

You nod again, turn your head and smile at me a bit. Perfect.

I unzip the back of your dress, and slowly raise your arms over the bed and slip you out of it. As I do, I make sure to use my fingers and nails to trace my way up the small of your back, all the way to your cheek. I do the same with your tights, pulling them slowly down and off, and brushing my hand against your inner thigh and panties, which are starting to get a bit damp.

Time to tie you up. I start with the wrists, slow coils back and forth from the bottom of your wrist, up your forearm. Then tightly between, pulling your arms fast together. At this point already, it would be difficult for you to rise back up off the bed. I begin to kiss your neck, and work my way down your back, stopping briefly on each arm.

"Are you sorry yet?"

You shake your head no. That's one. I swat you with my hand, flat on your firm ass. You sigh a bit and squirm, but say nothing.

"Are you sorry for keeping me up?"

You shake your head no. I give you two more firm smacks on the ass, leaving it a bit flushed.

"Do you need to be punished more?"

You nod your head yes. I swat harder on the other side, four times leaving a distinct flush. With the third and fourth, you let out a sound, a cross between a sigh and a yelp. You squirm more, and I watch your ass and legs move together as you struggle a bit against the position and your bound arms.

Now I tie your legs. Each one gets a full fifty foot length, bound around and around, hip to ankle. There are five coils on each leg and a cinch around the ankle ties tightly to the leg of the bed on each side. I use the ropes to keep your legs apart, giving me full access to your now very wet cunt.

I begin to tease you through your panties with my thumb, slowly rubbing in circles. I can see the moisture soaking through, and you begin to moan quietly.

"Are you sorry yet?"

You you shake your head no. I give you another firm smack on the ass with one hand, and continue to rub against your wet panties with my other hand. Two more smacks on the other side.

Now it's my turn. I unbutton my pants, pull out my now hard cock and press it up against your panties. I see you as you hear me unbutton. You arch your back, pressing your ass towards me.

I pull your panties aside, and rub the tip of my cock against your cunt. It's so moist, I want to slide in but I hold back. I rub it around the edges, and lightly rub your clit with my index finger. You feel so good already, but I have to hold back. You press back against me, but I back away to match and continue teasing you.

"I want you to make me cum. That's how you make up to me for keeping me up so late."

You nod.

I slowly push inside you, putting my hands on the inside of your hips and pulling you back against me. One more hard smack and you yelp a little bit, a combination of pleasure and pain.

I grab your hair and scratch my fingers against your scalp as a begin to fuck you a little bit faster and harder. It's going to be difficult to keep this up for too long.

I put one hand on your shoulders, and put the other hand up against your face, caressing it. You turn towards my hand and suck on my fingers just like I've seen and felt you do to my cock. It turns me on even more and I pick up speed a little.

I start to rub on your clit again with one hand, the other still on your face with two fingers in your mouth. I can feel you getting close. When I take my hand away for a second, you sigh loudly, and my hand is completely wet.

I put my hand back and continue to fuck you and rub your clit in earnest. I feel myself getting close too. I slow down for a bit and drag my nails against your back. I feel you start to cum. Your cunt feels tight around me and you let out another series of gasps. As I feel your orgasm begin I push myself as far into you as I can and give you one last hard smack on the ass. You cry out.

"Fuck, holy shit! Fuck! I guess I'm sorry now!"

You shudder. I feel your legs relax and become weak.

Seeing you cum brings me to the breaking point. I grab your ass with one hand, and your hair with the other. I gasp.

You are forgiven.