You're In My Seat Pt. 03

Story Info
Ally and Carter move forward.
7.7k words
4.78
71.5k
55

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneSaysIt
JaneSaysIt
170 Followers

Thank you to everyone who is being patient with me. I'm learning to write better and I'm having a hard time determining how long each part should be. It looks longer on my computer than it does once it's posted. I hope this chapter is better than the last two.

*****

Ally

"You're in my seat."

I don't look up. "No, I'm not. Your seat is up there. Besides, you don't want to have anything to do with me, remember?"

Carter's voice is full of remorse, "I'm sorry. I'm an idiot, can you forgive me?"

"I don't know. Why should I?" I respond petulantly, focusing on my book.

"If you've really liked me for as long as you say, then I think one fuck up is forgivable."

I look up at him and his adorable pouting face, bottom lip sticking out making me want to bite it, "Carter, shut up and sit down."

He slides in next to me, close, so close, "Did you talk to Paul?"

I give a big sigh, "Yes. He came clean. We broke up."

Carter brightens up visibly, "Really?"

"Yes, I told him I would stand by him if he came out, but I wasn't going to help him fake it anymore. We both deserve to be with someone we really care about," I explain.

After thinking for a second, Carter brings up our conversation from the morning, "Ally, did you mean it? Have you really liked me for years?"

"Yes. You never knew?"

"No, I mean I might have suspected years ago, but I am pretty clueless. Why didn't you ever say anything?"

"Why should I? Look how much you cared when I told you." I'm kind of teasing but still smarting a little from before school.

"It was just a surprise, so I tried to protect myself. I mean look at you compared to me. How did I know you weren't playing me?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm just a geek and you're..." he waves his hand up and down towards me, "you know you're hot."

"That's a load of crap and you know it. You've always been attractive. Besides, I'm a geek, too." Honestly how could he not see how his lanky form was tight in all the right places?

"If you are, you're a geek undercover," Carter says looking me up and down.

"I'd like to get under your covers," I said giving him a coy look and running a finger in circles on his knee.

Carter groaned, "Stop teasing me, Ally."

"I'm not teasing Carter. I full intend on following through," I whispered in his ear, my voice low and husky. "Don't get off at your stop. Get off with me." Double entendre completely intended. I felt him shiver next to me he grasped my meaning, I smiled at him sweetly, then I resumed reading my book.

His stop came and went without him even twitching towards the open door, and I tingled with anticipation. I read the same sentence over and over as I tried to steal a peek at Carter. He kept shifting uncomfortably in his seat, probably because his cock was primed and keeping it contained must have been painful. I could see the bulge. My pussy was definitely wet with my juices and I could almost smell my musky-sweet aroma. Our stop couldn't come quickly enough and I was getting antsy too. Finally the bus pulled up to the top of my street.

I pulled Carter by the arm to the door of my house and wrenched it open as soon as I finished fumbling with the lock. Entering the narrow front hall, it suddenly got awkward. I was so sure he was into me, but I could feel his nervous energy just keeping him on edge.

"Uh, nice house," Carter swallowed and I watched the dipping of his adam's apple along his throat. Ours bags dropped to the floor with a resounding thunk, emphasizing the silence between us.

"Thanks. Do you want a drink or something?"

"Sure."

I led him into the tv room, offering him the remote and a seat on the worn couch while I went and got us a couple of pops.

"We only have diet, I hope that's okay?" I called from the kitchen.

"Yup."

The next little while was incredibly awkward. We sat next to each other on the couch and I really wanted to touch him, but Carter seemed off compared to the easy conversations we've already had.

"Carter, what's wrong?" I finally ask.

His eyes look down and he fiddles with a hole at the knee of his jeans, pale skin peeking through, "Um... Ally I'd really like to kiss you, but...well, I've never done it before."

"What do you mean?"

He peeks up at me through a veil of bangs, his head slightly tilted,"I've never kissed a girl, aside from spin the bottle in seventh grade."

"Why not? I mean, Carter, you have to see that you're attractive, right?"

"Maybe I am now, but for a few years there..." his voice trails off as he turns towards me fully.

"You've always been attractive. I know you had bad acne, but-"

"But nothing. I looked like shit and I felt like crap, too. No one in their right mind would have kissed me."

"Well then, let's make up for lost time."

I put my hand on top of the one on his knee, stilling his nervous movements. His fingers intwine with mine and his slightly calloused skin spreads waves of heat through me. He stares at our interlocked hands for a second, then moves closer, his lips dampened as his tongue darts out and wets them slightly and his eyes lower to my lips.

The first kiss is tentative, gentle and soft, unsure and like a light caress. The scent of his skin, the slight stubble of his face, all of it is Carter. My chest is tight and my lips are tingling as he slowly pulls away. His hand moves to my cheek, looking for assurance. My eyes flutter closed as I dive for his delicious lips and I can feel his hand moving further back, behind my neck tilting my head into him.

The second kiss is deeper, harder and insistent, full of longing and want. My mouth opens to him and I breathe him in, suck him in, run my tongue across his lips then delve inside. Carter groans into our joined mouths, then penetrates my mouth sending my head spinning. This kiss is unlike anything I've experienced before and I want to melt into him. Instead, I take his hand still in mine and I place it on my side, prompting him to touch me, his fingers to explore.

Carter groans again as he shifts his hand up and down my side, playing my ribs, grazing the edge of my breast. Electric shocks spark to my nipples and I push myself against him as my breasts tighten with the contact, tingling with excitement. With my free hand, I mimic his gestures, circling with pressure, kneading his back through his shirt. His firm, trim but muscled torso is amazing and I want more of him, all of him.

Our lips separate as Carter runs his nose along my jawbone, then nuzzles my ear, blowing into it slightly. "Ohhh, Carter," I moan, panting. His one hand tugs at my hair to position my neck for his mouth, his other has my breast firmly in hand and is massaging my tit.

"Oh fuck, Ally. You have no idea how long I've wanted this, wanted you," he groans into my ear, nibbling my lobe. I jerk away from his lips to keep from dissolving into giggles due to his ministrations to a ticklish area.

"What? What do you mean?" I breathe as I suck the flesh at his collarbone, breathing in the linen fresh scent of his shirt which I've pushed aside.

"You're not the only one with a secret crush, I've always had a thing for you. Always, since we first met." He reclaims my mouth with renewed vigour, his kisses deep and possessive, one hand moving down my back to the clasp of my bra, the other tweaking my nipple.

His admissions send me reeling. "I need you, Carter. I need to touch you, see you, taste you. I want to be your first everything."

"I want that too, Ally, but—" his speech is halted by the sound of the front door opening. But what, I wonder, what? Paul's face is flushed as he and I straighten out our rumpled clothes. His lips are swollen from our kissing and I've left a hickey at the base of his neck.

"Hello?" my mom calls from the front hall, as I groan in frustration. "Ally?" There's a loud stumbling sound and a muffled curse word, "What have I told you about leaving your bag in the front hall? You know I'm not.." My mom walks into the room and stops mid lecture when she notices Carter. "Oh, hello there."

"Mom, this is Carter Winters, we go to school together. Well for a few more weeks anyway."

"Hi Mrs. Patton, nice to meet you." Oddly enough, Carter doesn't try to get off the couch to shake my mom's hand—I can't imagine why.

"You too, Carter. So are you off to school in the fall?"

"Mom!" She hated that Paul wasn't going to University, so I'm assuming she's got some sort of checklist as to whether or not Carter is suitable for me to date.

"Yes, actually I got early acceptance into Engineering at Western."

"Really?" I look over at him, surprised.

"What?" he sounds a bit defensive.

"Ally's going to Western, too," my mom explains.

"Yeah, but I'm taking journalism," I add.

"That's great, Ally," Carter says, giving me a big smile, and I'm not quite as worried now about his unfinished 'but' from when my mom interrupted.

"What are you doing home, Mom?"

"You have a dentist appointment, remember?" my mom turns to take her grocery bag into the kitchen.

Disappointment and frustration courses through me. "Shoot, I totally forgot. Do you want a drive home?"

"No, it's okay, I can walk. I'll see you later Mrs. Patton." Carter stands, adjusting himself and I get a fleeting look at the bulge in his pants. Damn, I want more.

Following him to the front hall, I bend suggestively in front of him to pick up his messenger bag, flashing him a little skin and I hand it over.

"Will you call me later?" I ask him. I pull out my phone to get his number.

"Of course," and then he leans against me for a last kiss, tongue darting into my mouth and nibbling my bottom lip before he turns and walks down the driveway. Leaving me wanting so much more as I watch his pants hug his sexy ass getting farther away.

Carter

"Well?" Kevin presses me for information. I stopped at his house on the way home from Ally's and we're playing some CoD.

"Well what?" I am being obtuse as I shoot a random soldier on screen.

Kevin pauses the game, "What happened? Did she talk to Paul or what?"

"Yeah. They broke up."

"So are you in there?"

"I think so." I lift my arm to scratch my neck and Kevin laughs.

"What?" I eye him suspiciously.

"Looks like you're more than in there, man."

"What?"

"You've got a giant hickey."

"Shit." Stupidly I try to rub it off, then pull my hand away feeling foolish.

"So are you guys going out or what?"

"I don't really know."

"Just fuck buddies then?" He makes fucking gestures with his hands.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes and punch his arm, then we go back to our game.

By ten o'clock I've almost talked myself out of calling her. The feel of her firm tits in my hands and her lips on mine is so unbelievable it's almost like a dream—except I've been taking shit for this hickey all evening. First Kevin, then my younger brother when I got home. My dad gave me a knowing grin and my mom raised her eyebrow before asking if I had anything I wanted to tell them. Even though I met Ally's mom today in the biggest cock-block possible, I'm just not sure I want to tell my family about her yet until I know this is for sure real.

Finally I just man up and do it, laying back on my bed while I wait for her to answer. "Hi Carter," Ally answers breathlessly, "I was waiting for you to call."

"Really?" I know she told me to call, but I'm still surprised.

"Yeah, I'm sorry my mom interrupted us."

"Me too."

"What were you going to say right before she came home?"

I hesitated for a second, then take a deep breath and lay it out there, "I was going to say 'I want more than just a fuck.' I mean you said you didn't really have feelings for Paul, but you were with him. I don't want to be used like that."

Ally considers this for a beat or two and I'm worried I made her angry. Finally she admits, "You're right. I was using him too, just not the same way he was using me. And it was stupid, Carter. I was stupid. I want you for more than just someone to be with. Like I said, I've always wanted you."

"Do you want a relationship? Is it too early to talk like that? I mean we'll be at the same school in the fall..." I feel like a total fucking tool, but I have absolutely no experience in this kind of stuff. I just know I want more than to be a diversion.

"I want to be yours if you'll have me."

"Of course I want you, Ally," I admit way too quickly to be cool, then add chuckling to cover my embarrassment, "I think you could feel how much I want you."

"Yes and I can't wait to see it and have you inside me," Ally says huskily, almost whispering.

She sounds turned on and my cock stiffens in response, "I want that too, I want it all. I want all of you."

"All of it?" she purrs. "You want to feel how wet I get?"

"Yes" Oh. My. God. I've never understood the appeal of phone sex until now. I am sure she is touching herself and I am stroking my cock lightly just thinking about her. I hope to god I am reading her right because I don't want to feel like a total perv for touching myself while she talks to me.

More breathy whispers, "Do you want to feed me your cock?"

"Ohhh, fuck yes." I stroke a bit harder, my head a shiny purple from the rush of blood. I am sure she is trying to get me off, and it is fucking working.

"You want me naked on my knees while I suck your cock?" Ally's voice is strained and gruff and incredibly sexy.

I can just see her kneeling, plump lips around my thick shaft, "uuuuuuhhhhhhh, god yes." I can't stifle my groan.

"You want to put your hands on my head and fuck my face?" she pants.

"yeeeessss" imagining it just like I pulled her hair today, dark strands wrapped in my hands while I thrust down her throat. Holy. Fuck.

"You want me to take you deep while I finger my pussy?"

God I want her pussy, I want to make her feel good. "Finger yourself now, finger yourself for me, Ally." My mind is full of dirty images of Ally, all of them fuelling my stiff prick.

"I already am, Carter." Her admission makes me groan and stroke faster. "My fingers are deep in my cunt while I feast on your fucking cock. Your thick veiny cock. Your precum tastes amazing," she moans. I can tell she's close and so am I. My eyes are closed trying to imagine what she is doing right now and how good it will feel when we do it together.

"Play with your clit for me, Ally," I want to hear her, need to hear her, the pressure is building in my dick and I can feel my balls tighten, pulling closer to my shaft.

"Shoot your load in my mouth, Carter. Fill me with your cum. I want to swallow you. Please." She's panting and begging and it sounds so fucking amazing.

"Fuck Ally, that's so hoooot." I'm trying to hold my load until I hear her cum, but I'm so close.

"I'm-I'm going to cum for you Carter," Ally's breathing is ragged, "can you cum for me?"

"What are you doing with your hands? Tell me," I hiss, begging for her release.

"I'm rubbing my pussy, I'm dipping my fingers in my hole and playing with my clit. I'm so wet—I want you filling me, pounding me. I'm naked for you Carter. My tits are out and the cold air has made my nipples hard like pebbles. I want your mouth on my tits while you fuck me. I want you to suck my nipples so hard I can feel it all the way to my pussy. Fuuucccck meee, Caarrrttter," and I can tell she's so close that it sends me over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck." A thick strand of cum shoots from the slit of my cock, splaying across my shirt and hitting my shoulder.

"Shoot your load for me. Please give me your cum. Please, I want it Carter. I want it. I want it. I waaaannnt ittttttt." Her begging becomes unintelligible as she reaches her sweet release. Her moans mixing with mine as I cover my shirt with cum.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

We breathe heavily, together for a minute or so, recovering from our mutual pleasure.

"Carter?" her voice is more relaxed now, she sounds sleepy and totally adorable.

"Yes?"

"I want to do all of that with you."

"Me too, Ally." I'm sure I have a grin from ear to ear.

"Does it bother you that I'm not a virgin?" she asks hesitantly.

"No. Does it bother you that I am?"

"Of course not, but you'll be my first," she tells me, then adds, "god that sounds whorish. I've only had sex with two people."

"It doesn't matter, in fact I'm happier knowing that one of us will know what to do," I chuckle.

We spend the next hour or so on the phone just talking until I realize that my shirt is stuck to me so I need to do a load of laundry and have a shower. Ally and I say our good nights and promise to see each other in the morning.

Ally

After getting off the phone with Carter I can't believe how much more I want him. Listening to him jack off while I frigged myself was more amazing than I could ever have imagined. He was so sweet when he kissed me and I want to make sure that I do whatever I can to make his first time better than mine was. The problem with losing my virginity at Brett's prom was that he was drunk and I was nervous, so the whole thing kind of sucked. And because he was leaving for university at the end of the summer, he never really took the time to ensure I enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure that Carter will care a lot more sex and everything, and I know I do.

I smooth my dark wavy tresses down quickly just before the front door opens. A blonde middle-aged woman in a business suit answers the door. "Hi Mrs. Winters, is Carter home? I'm here to pick him up for school."

She gives me the once over and I'm glad I dressed kind of conservatively today—at least where it's visible. "Oh, and you are?"

Hmm, obviously Carter hasn't mentioned me. "Sorry," I say, blushing, "Ally, Ally Patton. Uh, Carter and I go to school together," I offer my hand, and she shakes it warmly.

"Come on in. I'm not sure Carter's ready yet, but he'll be down in a minute." She leads me through the orderly house to the kitchen where a younger, slightly cooler version of Carter is sitting at the oblong wooden table. "This is Teddy. Teddy, Ally." She gestures for me to take a seat. "Would you like a coffee or some toast?"

"No, thank you Mrs. Winters."

"Are you the one who gave my brother the hickey?" Teddy asks bluntly, while slurping down his cereal.

Mrs. Winters stifles a laugh and nearly snorts coffee from her nose. "Carter! You might want to get in here," she yells towards the stairs as she coughs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Carter's gravelly morning voice precedes some quick thumps, and then, there he is, standing in the doorway looking completely adorable in his Darth Vader shirt and yet another pair of really sexy jeans that cup his package just so. His hair is damp and disheveled, a few strands falling in front of his storm coloured eyes. Carter's mouth falls open in surprise for a second when he sees me sitting, but he quickly recovers and with a cheeky grin states, "You're in my seat."

"Good heavens, Carter, no she isn't. There are three other chairs, pick one." Mrs. Winters chides, but I can't help but giggle when Carter slides into the chair next to me.

"Carter, is she the one who gave you the hickey?" Man, Carter's brother is persistent.

"Shut up Teddy."

"I guess she has to be, it's not like Carter's ever had any other girl around here," he mumbles into his cereal.

"So Ally, are you a senior, too?" Carter's mom asks brightly, trying to ease the tension. Before I can answer, Carter cuts in.

"Mom! Yes, she's a senior, she's going to Western for journalism, we've known each other since seventh grade," Carter says, obviously exasperated, then turns to Teddy, "and yes, she's the one who gave me the damn hickey."

The room is suddenly so quiet you could hear a pin drop, "uh, yeah, sorry about that," and I'm pretty sure my face is as red as my bra and panty set that I wore especially for Carter today. I look down and start to pick at my fingernails nervously, wanting to bite them, a habit I gave up long ago.

JaneSaysIt
JaneSaysIt
170 Followers