You're Like a Little Boy at Times Ch. 02

Story Info
James watches Tim & Mel make love and is humiliated further.
4.9k words
4.58
29.1k
28
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers

This is the continuation of a slightly twisted femdom love story that make most sense if the chapters are read in order.

The characters don't seem to want to engage in safe sex, but in the real world we should. Enjoy.

All characters are over 18.

*****

It was a long week for me. I wasn't surprised when Mel didn't call. It made sense that we needed some time to digest what happened.

Mel was my infactuation, and had been for some time. She had just provided me the wildest sexual experience of my life. Despite not having let me see anything of her body, she had kissed me, talked to me and touched me in the most intimate way. Then she had given me to her boyfriend for sex with hardly a protest from me.

I still didn't understand how she had done it. I was left reeling.

Every morning that week I went to the coffee shop before work. It was also Mel and Tim's local spot, but during the week I was there way too early to ever see them. Despite this, stopping by there in the mornings gave me some feeling of connecting with them.

Then every evening, having replayed last Saturday's kink in my mind, I would return home from work expecting to make myself cum as soon as I walked in the door, but I could never quite bring myself off. It's not that I wasn't hard, there was no problem in that respect, but I would always see Mel's disappointed face.

If I jerked off like a teenager she would still see me as the little boy who had failed to learn his lesson and failed to grow up. What her actual opinion was now, I couldn't tell. I just knew that I loved how she had controlled me so much, that for the week I pretended that she was still in control.

This lack of release did mean that sex increasingly dominated my thoughts. My hope was that Mel might give me another session or something...anything.

The week wore on without any contact from her. Doubt began to take hold of my mind, even with regards to our friendship. Maybe we all got carried away and wrecked everything?

Saturday came and I followed my coffee shop routine, albeit later than usual. Weekends there are always quite different from my weekday experience. The crowd seems more attractive and engaging. The work crowd, me included, needs to fidget through the line, glancing at the time, getting their coffee. Then, with heads down blowing on to-go cups, we bustled off to work.

In contrast, the ten o'clock weekend customers are cruising about, seeing friends, chatting and people watching. They are dressed casually, but to be seen.

I checked out a hot girl in yoga pants in front of me. In front of her was a European looking blonde with high cheek bones and perfect skin. She was with a nice looking guy.

Self-consciously, I looked the guy up and down. I hadn't figured out what Mel had unlocked in me, but she got me having sex with a man so there must be something there.

My eyes roamed up and down, taking in his handsome face and impressive build, I wondered what I felt. As I was processing this, I heard Mel's sharp whisper in my ear.

"I totally caught you checking out a guy! You are totally busted!"

"Shhh Mel!" I whispered back, surprised and mortified lest someone overheard. "Besides, you totally did not. You don't know what you're talking about."

"I totally did too and you are totally busted."

By now she was speaking in her normal voice and laughing. In spite of my embarrassment I was laughing too and smiling at her, overjoyed to see her. Mel beamed back. It was normal, we were normal. We hugged each other, still laughing.

We got our coffees and sat at a table outside under a tree. It was a beautiful Summer morning. There was lots of laughter and chatter around us. Mel and I talked about this and that. After about fifteen minutes she asked me, in a more serious tone, "How has your week been?"

My answer was vague.

Mel started talking faster than she normally did. "James, I was afraid you would be mad at me. I tricked you. I asked for your trust and then tricked you into doing...stuff... and then sent you packing. Aren't you mad at me?"

"I can't be mad at you. What you said on Saturday is right. You definitely tricked me, but you did force me to face up and be honest about...stuff."

"I used you to fulfill our fantasies."

"Based on how effective you were, they were my fantasies too."

" You have every right to hate me."

"Mel, I can't hate you. I love you." There. I said it. Without even meaning to. I wanted Mel to know I really wasn't mad, and I said that. I said the truth.

She looked at me with kindness in her eyes. "I know you do, dear James. And that makes you fragile. Tim and I have no wish to break you."

We sat in silence for a minute. I wondered how on earth I had let the L-word slip out.

"Look, James..." she began.

"Here we go," I thought. "This is where she tells me that they are moving away, or that she thinks it best that they don't have me around anymore, or..."

" We both want to have you over again."

She leaned into the middle of the table and was speaking low so that only I could hear.

"We have made out so many times thinking about last Saturday. I would spend the day worrying about whether I had messed up your mind. Then Tim would come home from work and we would get all worked up thinking about what happened. We've been so horny all the time."

Mel glanced around furtively, making sure nobody was listening. We were starting to get curious sideways glances from the woman at the next table. "We loved me being in control of you, and seeing the effect it had on you. I got off on it even more than I thought I would."

"I loved being manipulated like that. It is the most turned on I have ever been in my life," I confessed.

"I bet you jacked off every night."

That's when I told her that I had not, and why not. Mel looked at me aghast. "You didn't once?...because you thought that I wouldn't want you to?"

"That's right."

So the last time you...?"

"Yeah," I hastily interjected.

"...was when Tim's..."

"Yes..yep..."

"...was inside your..."

"Yessss! That was the last time. Keep your voice down. You were there with me the last time I had an..."

"...orgasm," finished Mel. The curious woman at the next table looked sharply at her.

I was desperate to shut Mel up. I watched Mel's expression changing from wonder to realizing the power she had over me.

"I came every single night... and you?"

"Not one time."

" Oh wow. Oh my gosh. That is hot." She had a hand to her open mouth.

"Okay." She had decided something. "You will come and see us again. Perhaps something happens, perhaps not. But we'll have some drinks and a good time at least. Not until next Saturday, though. Let's give it another week to get some perspective."

A week? It seemed so far away.

"Plus, and here's the thing. You were so good this week. Can you be that good for me next week as well? Can you save yourself because I ask you to?"

"Yes, Mel, I would love to do that." Needless to say, I would have agreed to anything. It was only another week.

Across the table I could see the wheels in Mel's mind turning and turning.

She whispered, "You have to get yourself worked up, though. Get to the point when you think you are going to lose control, and then stop and think about something else."

I gulped. "Alright."

"It's called edging, and if you haven't done it before you must be careful. You won't properly know where the edge is, and we don't want you going over. I will be so disappointed if you fail. You won't fail will you?"

"I won't fail you, Miss."

She smiled at being called Miss. "Feel that wave of orgasm beginning to swell and then just as it is about to crest, it just rolls and doesn't break. It feels wonderful but you never get release. You will be thinking about getting off every single minute of the day by the time Saturday is here. I want you to go crazy with your need to cum."

During the week Mel texted me a few times. Monday she sent me a link to a tease and denial site, so that I could get a peek at that lifestyle. It made me realize that my week would be easy in comparison to some.

Tuesday's text was another stipulation. "I have decided that you are forbidden to touch your penis when edging. You are required to tease yourself the way a girl might. Try squeezing your thighs together and pinching your nipples."

Wednesday: "Wear my panties to work under your pants. I trust you have them still?"

Thursday I received a call from Tim. "I am glad you're coming over Saturday. Listen, James, I know that you are in love with Mel. Who wouldn't be? I just want to tell you that it's okay. We like hanging out with you. We like having you around. We've missed you the last week, buddy."

"Wow, Tim. Thank you. That means a lot. I have been worried."

"Don't worry. Just come over and bring some beer with you, and some white wine for you and Mel."

I never drink white wine, but said only, "Of course."

"Oh, and Mel would like you to wear her panties."

Friday, while I was at work, my phone dinged another text from Mel. "Please tell me you figured out that your legs need to be shaved? Don't even reply. Just shave smooth like a girl does, and we'll pretend you worked that one out all on your own."

As soon as I got home I took a bath and shaved my legs for the first time. I adored how smooth they were as I rubbed lotion into the skin.

I edged thinking of Mel and sex. I remembered the feeling of having Tim's hot length inside me. I rubbed my smooth inner thighs together and pinched my nipples until precum leaked onto my stomach.

In the past, I would not have stopped until I came. Now, with Mel's green eyes penetrating my thoughts, I would force myself to stop.

I edged more frequently. There was a lot of work on my desk and I would be focused on that for an hour. Before I knew what had happened, I would be in a toilet stall, my head filled with all manner of lustful thoughts. I would sit there pinching and squeezing and leaking, consumed with the need to cum.

Saturday finally arrived. I timed everything well, until the liquor store didn't have the wine I knew Mel liked. So I went out of my way a bit to hunt it down elsewhere. Finally at the loft, I saw a note on the back door for me to let myself in.

Inside I saw no one. I stopped by the fridge to put away the alcohol, then proceeded towards the balcony, where I assumed Mel and Tim were.

That had me walking past their bedroom. As I approached I became aware of what were clearly Mel's whimpers. The walls don't go all the way to the ceiling and sound travels well.

Level with the open door and with my neglected cock jumping to hardness already, I had to look inside.

Tim was under the covers between Mel's legs in the missionary position.

Mel saw me and said, "Finally! Get over here."

I walked to their bedside, unsure where to look.

"Please, Tim, he's here now. You can stop teasing me," begged Mel.

"Tell him why you are being teased," Tim ordered.

"Shit. Tim got me all hot and bothered and then said he wouldn't fuck me until you were here to watch, James. And you are so late," she whined. "I need his cock. I'm so horny and unsatisfied and it is your fault."

I began to stammer apologies. "They didn't have the wine you like, I ran to a different store. It made me late. I'm sorry."

"You're both so mean," she sobbed. "Please, Tim, I need your cock! Fuck, his cock is right up against my entrance. Please Sir, I've been your good girl. I even brought you a boy for you to use."

Mel was pleading and desperate to get Tim inside of her. "Tell him you are his for him to do as he pleases, James. Say you'll do what ever he wants. That you'll let him fuck you again. That you'll suck his cock."

"I..." I felt so humiliated that it was hard to speak.

Tim smirked at her. "He loves you, Mel, not me. I think it would be fun if you made him beg me to fuck you."

A slow smile formed on Mel's face. "Come on then, James. Don't just stand there on mute. You said you love me didn't you? Start by telling him you're sorry that you're in love with me. It's so disrespectful to him. Tim is my boyfriend."

"Tim, I'm sorry for being in love with Mel. I am sorry. I shouldn't have said anything."

"Now tell him that you want to see the girl you love fucked by his big cock. Beg him to show you what my boyfriend gets to do to me," said Mel, licking her lips.

I forced out the words. "Please, Sir. Please...fuck...the girl I love with your big cock. Show me what she lets her boyfriend do to her."

My face grew hot as I said it. I had no pride left and I needed to do as Mel said. I also did want to see them together.

Tim looked at me. "Pull down your pants, show us the panties you're wearing and I'll let you watch us."

I went to pull off my jeans, when Tim instructed, "Just let your jeans fall to your ankles and stand there."

I stood in shame, trying to keep my balance. My cock thrust up past the waistband of Mel's panties.

"Just look at him in his panties. His little boy-cock is standing up all stiff for you, Mel," Tim mocked me. "He has been lusting after you for so long, the little pervert. Are you sure you wouldn't rather his little dick in you instead?"

Mel glanced at me briefly and then tried to pull him into her. "Please, Tim,"

He finally eased into her and she cried out.

"You had better hold her hand," Tim told me. "She is a little emotional right now and could do with the support of someone who loves her."

I gratefully held Mel's small hand. She gripped me tight.

"Ooooh fuck. His cock is so big. It fills me up so good. How did your slutty ass ever fit him inside, you cock whore? Ooooh, yes, Tim. Pound my cunt."

Tim began to slam into her, to the point where I didn't know how she could take it.

"Yes, harder. Fuck my needy little pussy harder. Do you think you could ever fuck like him, James?"

"...He's a lot bigger than me..."

I felt so inadequate standing there in panties with my jeans down, looking at Tim's muscled arms and chest. I could see Mel's beautiful breasts bouncing in time with Tim's hard thrusts and wished I could see more of them both.

"That's.. uh!..okayy-yy... I still love you, James. Hold my h-hand while he fucks me. I love you. Oh fuck! Ram my wet pussy! It's OK isn't it Tim? Uuh, uh,uh,ungh! It's alright if I'm in love with James?"

"Whatever, Mel. You can be in love with him if you want," sneered Tim. "If you want to love a sissy pervert, it's no threat to me. You're still mine."

"Mmmm, did you hear him James?...uh!...we're allowed to be in lo-uh!-love. I do love you James...oooh...I love...this cock. I love this beautiful cock in me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The whole scene was overwhelming and completely messed up.

Mel was holding tightly to my hand and getting close to orgasm. Tim hammered into her and she began to twitch and writhe under him, cumming so hard it looked like she was having a seizure. He growled and thrusted, unleashing his sperm deep inside her. He collapsed, sweaty and glistening, smothering her small body.

I wanted desperately to touch myself, thinking about how her pussy must look, filled with Tim's cum. Clutching Mel's hand, I resisted the temptation.

Mel's panting slowly softened to sighs. She wrenched her hand from mine and kissed Tim. "Please don't pull out, babe. I love you being inside me. Lets stay like this and take a nap for a while."

She sounded sleepy when she told me, "Pour yourself a drink, James. Help yourself to whatever's in the fridge. You know our home is your home."

There was little else to do than pull up my pants awkwardly over my hard cock and leave them to sleep.

I went to the fridge and reached for a beer, in a daze. Then I remembered that Tim had instructed me to buy wine for me and Mel, so I put back the beer and poured a glass of wine instead. I felt feminine in my panties and sipping on wine. No, a beer would not have been appropriate.

I paced around trying to get my thoughts together. Did they get me to visit just so that they could make me watch them have sex? It made me so hot when they played with my mind, but it was such torture. Did Mel say she loved me just to fuck with me and see how I would react?

I laid on the couch. When you are in someones's house and they go to sleep, there is not a lot left to do. So I closed my eyes and drifted off myself.

I awoke to Mel's voice. "Oh thank goodness you are still here." She rolled me onto my back from where I was sleeping faced into the back of the couch. "I was afraid you had gotten scared and run away."

"You're beautiful," I said, opening my eyes to her face and disheveled hair as she knelt next to me. She smelled of sex.

"You're sweet to say that."

Noticing my wine glass on the coffee table she said, "I'm pleased Tim has you drinking wine. It suits you. It is much more girly. And beer will give you a belly. You are so nice and slim at the moment. I want you to stay that way."

Mel was peeling off my t-shirt as she talked. "I woke up just now to Tim's cock inside me. He rubbed my clit as he slid in and out. I came while I was still half asleep."

Her hands moved to my jeans and she began undoing them.

"I need to see your cock in my panties again. It looks so naughty and hot."

She took my jeans all the way off and once again my cock was bulging out of Mel's little panties.

"We have sex all the time with you around. We fucked every night this week thinking about you. And the whole time you were edging for me and never letting yourself come. You stayed good for me, didn't you James?"

"Yes, Miss, I was good."

"Of course you were. Shit, look at your cock. So hard. I'm glad you don't have a tiny dick."

She scrutinized me. "It's about average, I guess. It seems kind of small, but I think that's because I'm used to seeing Tim's monster."

She cupped my balls through the panties. "Your balls are so swollen. Do your poor balls hurt, baby?"

"Yes Mel, I'm aching."

"Good, I want you to ache. I love that you are keeping your precious cum for me. It turns me on that you keep yourself wanting."

Mel's hand moved down the front of her panties.

"You really do have a nice cock. It may not be as big as Tim's, but it is lovely."

I stared at her fingers under the soft cotton panties. Her pussy squished wetly as her fingers rubbed.

"Don't you wish you could see more of my body?" Mel asked.

Then she thought for a moment. "Wait, I bet you could see my tits while you watched me and Tim together. Were you looking at my tits?"

"Yes, Miss. I couldn't help it."

"That's bad. Only my boyfriend should see my tits. I was too carried away by him to know that you were perving on me." She sighed. "Oh, well. I suppose you're right. Sometimes pervy little boys can't help themselves. Were my nipples hard? They are always so hard when I'm turned on."

"They were rock hard...please Mel, will you touch me?"

I was getting desperate. She still cradled my aching balls, but ignored my throbbing cock and my request.

"You were such the voyeur, treating me like your own personal pornography. It's kind of disgusting, leering at a girl and her boyfriend making love. I'm surprised you didn't spurt your perverted load of cum all over my tits."

"I would have if you had asked me to."

"Eww. Why would I ask you to do that? You're the creep, not me. I bet you want to see my pussy, too."

"I would give almost anything to..."

"I want you to see my pussy. It's cute and I like to show it off. All smooth and pouty. I want you to see it right over your face."

She was driving me insane.

"Tim says you can see my pussy sometime, but that it has to be full of his cum. He says that is to protect his property. He wants you to lick his cum from my pussy after he cums in me. That way your animal brain will know that my cunt is owned by an alpha male."

Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers
12