You're Like a Little Boy at Times Ch. 03

Story Info
Mel takes James shopping, he nearly cracks and is punished.
6.3k words
4.33
24.2k
15
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers

This is a slight twisted femdom love story that will make most sense if the chapters are read in order.

The characters don't seem to want to engage in safe sex, but in the real world we should.

Enjoy.

All characters are over 18.

*****

My heart ached for Mel. It had been another long week another long week of edging and chastity at Mel's instruction. This time I heard absolutely nothing from her. I knew better than to contact her, so suffered lonely evenings in my apartment.

I would get hard from the smallest stimulus. A pretty girl at the supermarket, or boys from the high school track team out on a run would have my mind spiralling off into a world of sex.

As my washing machine reached the spin cycle one evening, I wantonly pressed myself against it. The vibrations shot through my whole body. A few more seconds of grinding and I would have cum in my pants, but I forced myself away just in time.

I missed Mel terribly, realising how hard I had fallen for her. Finally, on friday, she had texted me to meet her and Tim for coffee the next day.

I had arrived at the coffee shop first. I found a seat at my now-favourite table outside under the tree. After waiting nervously for twenty minutes, I saw Mel and Tim in line for their coffee. She looked lovely in a flower print purple and white sundress. As they approached me ouside, I noticed she wore a pretty purple stone pendant when it glinted at me in the sun.

They seemed genuinely pleased to see me and spend time with me. I had become more and more insecure all week, so was much relieved by that.

Mel teased me all morning, touching my arm when she spoke to me and warming me with her smile.

She presented the inside of her slender wrist for me to smell a new perfume that Tim had bought her. "Don't I smell gorgeous, James?"

She smelled intoxicating.

As usual, Tim let Mel flirt with me and watched me squirm, knowing I felt uncomfortable in front of him.

He was looking great, too. I watched girls and guys check him out all morning. He has a broad smile and is quick to laugh. He is confident in the way he carries himself and projects a dominance that peolpe respond to.

Tim had gone on to the gym from the coffehouse. He told me as he left that Mel would be taking me shopping. He had winked at Mel and she had hauled me off to Victoria's secret.

As we walked in the door she whispered "You need a thong and a pair of boy shorts," just as a sales girl walked up. She looked to be 19 or 20, small and stunning to look at.

"Hello, Tiffany," Mel greeted the attendant. Ovbiously they knew each other. They hugged and kissed each cheek.

She introduced me. "This is James."

"Pleased to meet you, Tiffany," I said. She was one of those girls whose beauty made it hard to even speak to her.

Tiffany looked at Mel quizzically. "Did you and Tim break up?"

"Oh, no. No way. James is our friend. He needs to buy some things but was too shy to come in on his own, so I am helping him."

Tiffany spoke in a low voice. "Tim is so hot. I would have asked you for his number had you two split up."

"If we had split up, I would have asked you out already, Tiffany."

They giggled and Mel squeezed Tiffany's hand. I simply stood there, feeling awkward.

"Anyway, Tiffany, James here needs to buy...what do you need again?"

Their eyes were on me as I said "Well, ah...I need to buy some panties, please."

"You came to the right place. What style?"

"Um, a thong, and a pair of boy-shorts."

Tiffany led us to the panties, and asked what color I wanted.

"I don't know, I haven't done this before," I said, scanning the vast array of styles and colors.

"I can see you're nervous. Don't be. Guys shop for their girls all the time. It's cute. What is her skin tone?"

Mel spoke up."Really it is the same as James'. We can hold them up to his leg to match colors."

I was wearing shorts, and the two pretty girls began holding various colors and styles against my thigh. My legs were freshly shaved, per Mel's instructions. I saw Tiffany do a double take, but she was professional and didn't comment. She simply glanced up at me and raised an eyebrow. I looked away.

"Oooh, I like the looks of these pink and black ones with the lace. Is she a girly girl? Is lace OK?" Asked Tiffany.

"Very girly, but she probably wouldn't buy them for herself. That makes these ones perfect." said Mel.

"And what size?"

Mel answered for me. "I bet medium is good. They are about the same size. James looks like a medium to you, doesn't he?"

"I think so. Possibly small is too small. Definitely not large, though. You're right, he's a medium."

I felt my face getting red, but Tiffany didn't bat an eye even though it felt like she also now knew who the panties were for.

They also chose a sexy black thong with red piping.

"Will you need a matching bra or camisole or anything like that?"

"No, just panties, please".

"Of course, what was I thinking?" Tiffany said, looking at my flat chest.

I paid and Tiffany wished us an enjoyable afternoon.

Mel hugged her. "And you. I will call you Thursday. In fact, no. I'll just drop in here to see you."

"Alright, Mel. I'll see you then," Tiffany said quietly.

I walked out of the store with a dainty pink and white striped carry bag, feeling sheepish but excited. I loved being the focus of Mel's attention. And I could tell that she wanted to gently humiliate me in front of her friend Tiffany. For some reason I responded to that.

It got me excited to wear panties around under my ordinary clothes in public for Mel.

There was more to it, though. Mel was allowing me a sexual freedom that I had never imagined. She was my confidant. She and Tim were holders of my sexual secrets.

Shit, but no one else could know.

Mel hurried me back to her and Tim's place. He still had not returned from the gym.

She had me strip for her and dress in just the thong, which felt wonderful as it pulled into my ass crack. My cock did not fit well at all, bunched into the front triangle of fabric that was so perfectly designed for a girl's pubic mound. Even my balls were partly showing out the sides.

"You look...almost alright. But your bits are showing. Girls are so clean and have such wonderful shape compared to boys," stated Mel, looking slightly disappointed. "And your balls are hairy. I don't like that. Let's start again."

She took me to the bathroom and had me shower. When I got out, she toweled me off and set about waxing me. She was quick and efficient when she had me bent over and waxed between my asscheeks. My pubes were trimmed and the remaining hair carefully waxed off, as well as the little bit of hair on my lower belly. It was excruciating.

Then she freaked me out by starting on my balls, ignoring my hardness except to push it out of the way of her work.

"I have waxed a boy here before," she stated. "The skin is very delicate. We must be so careful."

It took her about 15 minutes of careful application and removal of the wax strips, but finally I was clean of hair. I was sticky from the wax, so I was made to shower again. She handed me box and left me in the bathroom. "See you in a little while," she said.

The box contained an enema kit. I read the instructions and administered it as best I could. By the time I emerged, I was shaking with anticipation.

"Look! Just like a little boy. So damn cute," she smiled at her work. I looked down at myself and marveled at my appearance. I had not looked like this since I was a twelve year old. Mel seemed slowly but surely to be stripping away my manhood.

Mel lovingly applied an oil to my sensitive skin. She pulled my thong up my legs. It felt naughty. I reveled in the way she fussed over me.

"I'm making you into our sissy, James, just like I promised you. Buying cute underwear, being pampered and made pretty are some of the little perks of being a sissy. Does it feel nice for you, baby?"

"It feels wonderful, Mistress. You'll keep it our secret though, won't you?" I was scared of what Mel might be thinking.

"Well, you see, that's where I think you're reluctant to accept the whole picture, sweetie." Mel hugged me to her. "The pampering is only part of it. My sissy also needs to be shown off sometimes."

"To Tim?" I asked, hugging her back and smelling her wonderful new perfume.

She giggled. "You're funny, baby. Of course to Tim. Also, to whomever else I feel like showing you off to.

"But, Mel, I'm not sure I can handle that..."

She ignored me. "Sometimes you may feel a bit, well, humiliated I guess. And used. But I promise that will only add to my arousal. And you do want to arouse me don't you, boy?"

The thought that I could excite her gave me a shiver. "Yes, more than anything, Miss."

"Of course, I don't need another boyfriend. You've seen Tim." Mel giggled again. "You've even felt Tim. You can't compete with him, can you?"

She pushed me away to arms length. I looked down as I shook my head.

"No, baby, I know. And that's alright." She kissed my nose. "I don't require you to to arouse me like Tim does. Lucky for you, I can use you in other ways."

I followed Mel to the kitchen, which was not a separate room. It was merely the back end of the loft. I stared at the sway of her ass as she walked in front of me. Sunlight shone in the window, sillouetting her legs throught her dress. Her skin had a satiny glow about them. She was barefoot, padding along the wooden floor.

At that moment, I needed her and could not see why I shouldn't have her. I was a still a man, after all.

She turned around and pointed at my erection as it bulged in the panties.

"What got you so turned on?" She put her hands on her hips. Desire rose up from within me.

"Mel, you look so good. I'm going crazy over you. I think I need you."

"You think you need me?" she repeated, mocking me. "Silly boy. You have been saving your orgasm just for me, so of course I'm your obsession. I understand that and I don't mind. I even like you wanting me."

She turned around. Bending at the waist, she put her fingers to the hem of her short skirt, threatening to pull it up over her bottom. She looked sexily over her shoulder at me.

"I bet you want to put that hard sissy cock to use, don't you? Can it be true that you still lust after girls after being fucked so well by a man? Now that you've been with a boy, you don't really want a girl do you?"

" Mel...I...I want you so bad...I don't know what to do."

She turned back around and stuck out her tongue. "You are so naughty. You know I belong to Tim. I told you that last week. I don't know what you think you want, but you know we can't be bad."

She pouted and at looked at my cock.

"I think the solution is for you to take your mind off my body and start to think about cock, instead. Like a proper sissy does. We both know how much you loved getting it from my boyfriend. Do you deny that you loved it?"

"I did love it," I had to admit.

"Today you have my blessing to yearn for all types of cock. Tim's cock, stranger's cock..." She raised an eyebrow. "...And, of course, strapon cock."

I couldn't stifle a moan. God, when she talked down to me like this...

"You can think about what's between a girls legs if you want, provided she has a penis there. Can you imagine me with a cock jutting out all long and hard? Just what would my good sissy give to see that?"

Mel put a hand on each of my hips, watching my cock pulse.

"That can be your task for the rest of the day. Sissy's need little chores to keep them occupied and on the edge. I want you to be a sweet little cock lover for me, submissive to big, thick cock. Teach yourself to crave it and submit to it and you may get a naughty treat from me later."

Reaching out with her middle finger, she traced the underside of my shaft from between my balls up to the tip, which had forced it's way past the waistband of the ill-fitting panties. She rubbed the pad of her finger at the slit and brought it to her lips to suck the precum off it.

Mel then stretched luxuriously and moaned. Her arms over reached her head and she was standing on tip toes. My eyes roamed down over the smooth backs of her arms, her underarms and her breasts. I imagined her flat tummy pulled taught. Her upper thighs were being revealed as her dress rode up.

Something snapped in me. I grabbed her hands and held them over her head against the wall behind her. Our faces were an inch apart. I don't know what I thought I was going to do. Perhaps I was going to kiss her hard, press my body into hers and she would melt into me. Just like in a movie. But I only held us like that, wildly looking into her eyes.

Mel looked surprised. Her breasts rose and fell with her hard breathing and her pupils were dilated.

"Wow, James. So aggressive. Taking control. I didn't know you had it in you. What are you going to do now? Rip my clothes off, force my legs apart and fuck me up against the wall?"

I kept holding her wrists, not sure what to do.

"You could simply take me, you know. You're stronger than me. You could force yourself on me."

She tilted her chin up so that her lips brushed mine. "Here's a little secret you may want to know. I'm soaked down there, between my legs. Just the other side of the thin fabric of my panties I'm nice and squishy and wet. It would be so easy for you to slide right inside my tight, hot pussy."

She pushed her hips forward towards me.

"So, so easy. Except that you know that won't be happening. You know I'm not allowed so therefore you know I don't want it. And if I don't want it, that makes it rape. So what are you going to do, big boy? Are you going to rape me?"

My short burst of desperate power was over and my grip loosened, just as I heard the door open and Tim walk in. His eyes flashed. "What's going on, Mel?"

"I teased James too much and he was going to rape me," she said simply.

"Is that so?" was his bemused reply. I stood there clean shaven and in my new thong. "That doesn't seem too realistic. Just the same, I think I have a cure for you both."

He grabbed Mel's face in one hand. "Take him to the bedroom and use those handcuffs you like so much to chain him to the bed. I need to take a shower and make a phone call."

Mel led me into their bedroom. For the first time, I was invited to lay back on their bed. She took my wrists and handcuffed them to the wrought iron bed stead. Then she stood at the end of the bed and pulled me by the ankles so that my arms were stretched all the way out.

Mel sat on the bed, looking steadily at me. "You should know better than to try a stunt like that. You're a slow learner. I wonder how Tim will punish you. He can be quite cruel."

The threat in her voice meant my cock grew hard again, having briefly gone soft when Tim had walked in. Mel noticed and smiled. "Punishment is something else that sissys crave."

In time Tim walked into the bedroom. "Open wide." He jammed a ball gag into my mouth and secured the strap around my head. My jaw immediately ached.

"And again," he laughed as he lifted my legs, rolling my ass up to expose my hole behind the thin strip of the thong.

He handed Mel a chrome plug as he roughly smeared my asshole with lube and held me open.

"Fill him', he said flatly.

Mel pulled the thong to one side. She pushed and rotated the plug into me. It was so smooth and lubed that I accepted it easily at first, but it widened out and hurt.

"Mmmmmph!" From behind the gag I tried to convey to Mel that she should stop, but she forced the wide part through my tight ring and my ass closed around the cold steel.

Tim also had with him a cock cage that he also passed to Mel.

"Put this on him."

"But he is too hard for this to fit, Tim."

"Twist his balls until it does fit. Stop being so careful with him. He's just a toy," Tim said dispassionately.

Mel grabbed my smooth balls. She squeezed and twisted gently to no avail.

Tim sighed impatiently, so she twisted and squeezed harder. I yelped. She kept squeezing and I moaned, beginning to feel sick.

"I'm sorry," she mouthed. My cock had softened and she deftly fitted the cage as I slowly recovered from the pain.

Tim covered my eyes with an eye mask, like the ones some people use to sleep on a plane. I could see shadows but nothing more.

"Do you want to find out what it's like to have my girlfriend? Now you can. Get up Mel."

I felt her rise and heard the rustle of clothing.

"Lie on top of him. You're such a tease, Mel, and you will always be. I don't suppose I need need to punish you for that. But I do need to take the edge of your insatiable lust. Your needy pussy has to have a cock in it. And James can get what he deserves at the same time. Mount him and grind your horny clit against his cage."

I felt her smooth naked thighs spread over my hips. The cage jammed painfully into my pubic bone.

"Pretend for us that it's his cock that's going to fuck you."

Mel's firm breasts pushed into my chest. She still had her bra on, but I could feel her hardened nipples. Her cheek was so smooth, pressed as it was against mine.

"The ball gag is so that you can't kiss the way I know you lovebirds want to. Now, try to put your cock in her, boy."

"Ooooh, James. Yes, baby, thrust your big sissy cock into me," encouraged Mel, positioning herself over my cage. I pushed up my hips. The cage bit into me so I knew it must have been nudging at her sex, but could feel and see nothing more.

"Come on, do it. Please. You had me excited when you acted so masculine. It made me think that perhaps you could satisfy me. Please, James, where is your cock now that I need it?"

The ball gag prevented my cries of frustration from sounded anything more that animal grunts. I instinctively pumped my hips. My trapped cock sqeezed against the bars of the cage. I could feel the heat from Mel's pussy, but there was nothing I could do to reach it.

Then I felt Tim get on the bed. He was between my legs behind Mel. "Oh, baby, yes. Now I can feel you," she gasped, as Tim's cock was obviously entering her.

"Oh yeah, fuck me with your sissy cock. See if you can fuck as well as Tim can."

Her little hands gripped my biceps to work back against Tim as he pushed into her.

"Ram it into me. Your cock feels so good in my pussy, James," she moaned, teasing me as if it was my cock and not Tim's thick phallus that was sliding in and out of her.

He started fucking her with more intensity. Mel's body was violently smashed into me with every hard thrust.

My cock was trying to grow in it's cage, giving me the most frustrating sensation. My ass clenched around the plug as my body sought pleasure wherever it could.

"That's it! I knew you could be a real man, James. Fuck me you stud. Make me come all over your cock."

The bed shook and I strained to escape my bonds. Mel's cheek became damp with sweat. She panted and whimpered. I felt myself drooling around the gag.

"Uh-uh-aaah! So deep. You're gonna make me come with that big dick. I'm so close. Ooh, yes!"

Mel began to jerk as she came hard, squealing into my ear.

"Look at you both, acting like such sluts. Be a man, James. Blow your big load into her pussy," Tim said as he pounded her. His big balls slapped wetly into mine. "Cum in her just like you dream about doing. Her pussy is so warm and tight for you."

Mel's voice was unsteady. "Fill me with your hot seed James. Come on lover, come for me. Fill me up with your creamy cum."

I was on the verge of orgasm. So close, but I couldn't cum. With a final thrust Tim groaned and came in my place.

He pulled out and his semen gushed from Mel's pussy. The stickiness seeped through my panties and the cage, coating my trapped cock.

"I'm so full of your cum, James. Your cock felt so good. I didn't think it could get that big," Mel teased as she lay on me.

Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers
12