You're Like a Little Boy at Times Ch. 04

Story Info
James is made up for the party. Tim & Tiffany have sex.
8.8k words
4.7
20k
19
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers

This is a femdom love story that will make most sense if the chapters are read in order.

James is becoming helpless as Mel dominates him and molds him to her will.

The characters don't seem to want to engage in safe sex, but in the real world we should. Enjoy.

All characters are over 18

Chapter 4

I received a flyer in the mail. Nowdays it is unusual to get a party invitation in the mail. It was a nice touch, I thought.

ANNUAL SUMMER STREET LOFTS SUMMER HALOWEEN COCKTAIL PARTY

Saturday June 10 Art opening DJ and Dancing Full bar, specializing in mixed drinks. Think mojitos, mules, meiners, margaritas, manhattans, martinis...

Wear a costume!

I recognized Mel's handwriting at the bottom of the flyer:

"James- I wish for you to bartend for us until about 8pm, as you did last year. We want good service for our guests and you have shown some promise in the area of service.

Thanking you in advance, Mel.

p.s. I trust you will dress the part."

My breath became shallow as I read her words. I ached to please her.

Mel had been so angry when she dismissed me last week. Tim had me chained to the bed and invited a man to take me. In spite of Mel's protests, I had foolishly submitted to him. With just the smallest encouragement, I had given my body to him and pleaded to be used as I was overwhelmed with lust.

Since then she kept her distance from me. When she ignored me like that I felt increasingly lost and hopeless. I would jump at another chance to show her that I could please her with my service.

The cynical part of my brain was trying to tell me that she was contacting me now because she needed something from me. Whatever her motivation, I was always going to accept her request.

The Summer Street Loft Party had been held for a few years and were always a great time. These lofts were in a pretty industrial part of town, although the new developments were pushing ever closer. A loud party was not a problem, so long as all three lofts were on board. They had been big Halloween party and a big Summer party for at least the last couple of years since I had been in the city.

The lofts are big, huge really. You could ride a bike around in them and they had a large area out back that had been tidied up enough to fit loads of people.

Johnny and his room mates had the biggest place, so they would have the DJ and bar. Mel and Tim's would be set up like a big VIP lounge. People went in to chill out away from the loud music.

Diana's loft is kind of a big art collective, so she would have all sorts of new works on display.

This Summer, they apparently couldn't resist the temptation to have everyone dress up like at Halloween. Who could blame them?

For last year's bartending gig I had bought a black waistcoat with black bowtie. Worn with black pants and a white shirt I made for a pretty classy representation of a old style bartender. In case I was lucky enough that Mel looked, I put on my frilly boyshorts underneath my black pants. In truth, I had started to wear panties almost daily. More and more I needed to fulfill my desire to feel feminine.

On the day of the party, I arrived early to Mel's loft. She greeted me at the door already dressed as Catwoman. She wore a one piece black body suit with patent black leather ankle boots. Low on her hips was a heavy black belt. Little cat ears sat atop her head. Her piercing green eyes studied my face from behind her mask.

"You look amazing, Mel," I gushed.

"You look nice, too. Like a gentleman," she complimented me. I was feeling like I had dressed right when she added, "But it is a pity that you couldn't follow my instructions. After all, we know you're not a gentleman."

I had already let her down. I followed after Mel as she took me to her room, watching the way the skin tight suit hugged her gorgeous ass.

"Show me what's underneath that masculine getup. Drop your pants," she told me sternly when we reached her bed.

I took down my trousers to display my frilly panties. My face reddened as she stood appraising me, with no particular expression. "Well, at least that is a nice surprise. Good boy. So secretive, though. Cowardly, even. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said quietly.

"It's time you were more open with your identity. I had a feeling that you wouldn't get my hint when I told you to dress the part. I didn't mean for you to dress as a bartender. I meant for you to dress as my sissy barmaid."

"A sissy..." I repeated, stupidly.

"You do want to be my sissy don't you? To be my good boy? Tonight you will wear the appropriate clothing."

She went to her closet and took out a French maid costume. "It's not excactly a barmaid's outfit, but it will work, I think. Let's see if it fits."

I was horror struck. "Mel, I can't wear that, not in front of every single person that comes up to the bar." I said this even as I began to slowly shed the rest of my clothes.

"You can and will, my dear, compliant boy. It's not good for you to be so ashamed of your sexuality. You shouldn't keep the little panties you love so much hidden safely out of sight. Especially because all the while you present yourself to the world as a real man. You're living a lie. It's a charade."

"But... I am a man," I protested weakly.

"Technically speaking, I agree with you. But just look at your body," Mel said with a note of sympathy in her voice. She turned me by my narrow shoulders towards the mirror. I took in my slender frame and imagined how it must look to others. My slim, freshly shaven legs shone in the light.

"You never fully developed a man's physique. You are soft and small, like a boy. And just look at your round cheeks and that little upturned nose. What are you? Tell me."

I remembered how I was teased at school for my babyface. "I'm not a real man. I'm a boy, Mistress."

"And not just a boy. You're a boy with very particular desires, aren't you? Yes, you like girls," she massaged my shoulders as she spoke. "But you also have the burning desire to be feminine. And you are desperate to please men. You are in love with the way their cocks get hard for you. That's what really makes you a sissy. I'm right, aren't I?"

I ducked my head.

"Look at me!" Mel snapped. I lifted my eyes to see her glaring at me in the mirror. "What are you, James?"

"I'm a sissy, Mistress," I confessed.

"Now, that wasn't too hard was it? You're in denial if you go on pretending to be just another ordinary, boring, heterosexual guy. You are so much more than that, my good boy. People deserve to see the real you."

I wasn't ready for the world to see the real me.

Her eyes twinkled with mischief. "It's a costume party. It's a good way to ease you into what is surely to come. People will think it is a fun costume. Except for those of us who know what wearing a dress really means for you. And for those who can guess. Anyone who is the least bit perceptive will put two and two together. They will see you for the kinky sissy that you are. Particularly after we have made you up."

She helped me shimmy my way into the dress. I tried to rationalize how I would look. I supposed it would make a good bartending costume.

When I had squeezed into the dress I realized just how tight and short it was. I started to protest again. "They'll laugh at me, Mistress. I'll feel humiliated."

She hugged me tenderly and stroked my hair. "Can I let you in on a secret? I know full well you will get laughed at and that you will feel humiliated. That is part of the excitement for me. You'll be super turned on, but totally shamed at the same time."

Then she pulled my hair sharply. "And you need to punished for being such a fucking little slut for Marco. I want to see you traumatized after you have been put on public display," she snarled.

Mel switched back to stroking. "Then the poor, scared little sub will hurry back to his Mistress for protection. I'm the only one who truly understands you, little one. When you scamper back to me all vulnerable and unsure of yourself, I'll be there to comfort you and guide you."

I felt safe in her arms, and didn't want to leave them.

Mel pushed me away to sit me down at her dresser in front of the large mirror.

"We don't want to overdo this," she said thoughtfully. "Boys in drag can look a bit silly if they aren't careful."

Mel took a blonde bob-cut wig from where it sat on a stand on the dresser. She arranged it carefully on my head. She took an eyeliner pencil and drew around my eyes. Then she gave my lashes mascara. The lipstick she applied was dark pink. I watched my own face transform as Mel carefully padded some blusher onto my cheeks.

As the blonde hair curled around my made-up face, I looked at myself and could fantasize that I was a girl. Mel painted my finger and toe nails pink, letting me indulge in my reflection.

When she was done, Mel reached down to rub the bulge in my lap from where she stood behind me. "You look so pretty James, you know you do. The sight of yourself is making you hard."

My heart swelled when Mel called me pretty. "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for dressing me." I wanted to forget the party and to spend the night with Mel in her bed.

"Almost time for you to face the world," Mel announced, shocking me out of my reverie. "You can go barefoot, my little sub. And I think it best we add a small reminder of who it is you are serving. A constant, niggling reminder."

I had already been familiarized with the shiny chrome buttplug that she produced. This and some lube were held out to me. "Put it in," she said.

I took the items and stood looking dumb.

Patiently, she instructed, "Lube up, drop those panties, bend over and push this plug into your tight boy-pussy. With every drink you serve, you'll be reminded of your Mistress."

I stood up, bent over the dresser and pulled down my panties. I rubbed in some lube and began working the cold plug against my asshole. Mel watched my face in the mirror and ran her tongue around her lips. I gasped when I managed to push the thick girth of the plug into myself. Mel pulled my panties up snug and smoothed down the dress. Standing up, I felt the fullness of the plug inside me.

"Remember to think of me. Whisper 'Thank you, Mistress' to yourself, every time you serve a drink. Thank me for letting you dress like a girl. Come downstairs and we'll set up the bar for you."

"I'm nervous, Mistress," I confessed. "I'm scared to go out there."

"Stop acting so modestly. You'll love showing off your tight body to all those partygoers. Make me proud, my little sissy," said Mel as she slapped my ass. The action nudged the buttplug inside of me, up against my prostate. It was large and heavy and impossible to ignore.

"Please, Mistress, I'll die of embarrassment." Even as I begged pathetically, I knew it was falling on deaf ears.

Mel grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her. The suddenness of her movement and change of tone caught me by surprise. "You haven't forgotton how to obey me have you, little one? I'm getting tired of always having to tell you twice."

"N-no Mistress. I'm sorry..." I stammered, taken aback by how quickly she could turn on me.

"Your hard cock is showing," she said matter of factly, letting go of my chin. "This is so exciting for you, despite your whining. Now, behave and come with me." She gave me a box of liqour to carry in order to hide my erection. I meekly tiptoed downstairs after her on my tender bare feet.

There had been no expense spared on the bar supplies. It was a great way to throw a party. Certainly the guests would be put in the right frame of mind. After we setup the bar all sorts of people began to arrive.

With Mel at my side, I started to feel more comfortable in the dress. I kept telling myself that it was just a costume, and Mel helped by being so at ease with the people coming up to us. Besides, she looked so good in her Catwoman getup that she took attention away from me. She didn't make a point of humiliating me, like I was afraid she would.

After a few minutes, Mel left. She insructed me to find her when I had finished my shift. "Be careful in that short dress. You wouldn't want your frilly panties to show," she whispered.

Now Mel was gone, my shyness rushed back. I was busy enough that I didn't have time to panic and run away. But I was there for all to see, dressed and made up as a girl. I thought about how Mel had said that some people would guess that it was more than just a costume. They would know that it was sexual for me.

I got some very probing looks, particularly when someone would recognize me. It may have been my imagination, but I felt that some people saw right through me. Sometimes their eyes laughed at me. Sometimes they flirted with me and called me cute. One guy reached over the bar and grabbed my ass when my back was turned, to the delight of his friends.

I was constantly aware of the dirty little secret inside me and my hard cock, which I could never coax down. I made drinks and tried to act feminine to play the part. This only turned me on more.

Tim approached the bar, dressed as the Big Bad Wolf. He looked me up and down and smirked. I made him a Moscow Mule, dropping in one of those huge ice cubes. He watched silently.

My hand trembled as I held the drink out to him. He took it without thanking me. "Mel made you into such a good girl. You actually look kind of hot."

"Thank you," I murmured. Silently, I also thanked my Mistress, like I had promised to do.

"You would do whatever she commands of you, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, I would. Does that make you angry?" His tone was so serious. I was scared that he might be about to do something to me.

He laughed at that. "It's just sad to see your manhood stripped away so thoroughly."

A girl I hadn't seen before came to the bar at that moment, overhearing Tim. She was dressed as a nun and was obviously a little drunk. "It doesn't look like there was much man to strip away to begin with," she giggled. "Not like you, Mr Wolf."

She ran her hand through the fake fur on his chest where his dark purple shirt was open. Over her shoulder she said, "Pour me a wine, sissy-boy."

She had called me out so openly. I blushed and did as she asked. "Thank you, Mistress," I mouthed to myself.

"You know that Mel is obsessed with corrupting you, right? And she won't stop until you are completely mind fucked," Tim said as he walked away with the nun on his arm. "Make sure you go and find Mel when you've done your time here, boy. There is something I need you both to see."

He said it offhandedly, but somehow it gave me a shiver.

Marco came up with one of his friends. In fact, it looked as though they were together. He was dressed as a baby, and I figured that his friend was dressed as Jon Waters. I hadn't seen him since he had his way with me while I was tied to Mel and Tim's bed. My heart thumped, afraid of what he might say.

He smiled at me. "You look terrific. If Mel hadn't put the fear of God in me I would have you all over again."

The baby costume made him none too threatening. We talked while I made their cocktails. He was kind of a funny guy and I was surprised at how nice he was being to me.

"He is precious," his friend said as they walked away with their drinks. My cock twitched as my ass clenched around the plug. I wanted them to think I was cute. I wondered how much Marco had told him.

"Look at you!" Tiffany from Victoria's secret yelled as she approached the bar. She ordered a mint julip. She was looking absolutely stunning in a tight red-riding hood dress. Her body is small and her youthful breasts, while not too big, sat proudly on her chest. She wore a low cut top exposing soft smooth skin.

Around her neck was a curious necklace, really more like a collar. In fact it looked for all the world like a collar. What, at first glance, looked like a pendant seemed to be a ring to attach a leash.

Tiffany cleared her throat and raised an eyebrow as I realized I had been looking too long. Her eyes glinted, daring me to ask about it.

I hurriedly presented her drink to her.

"Mel told me your secret," she said with a playful smile.

I was stunned, but tried to play dumb. "What do you mean?"

"She told me what you are wearing. Something you bought from me....."

My cock grew along with my embarrassment.

"....and something....else."

Oh fuck. Mel wouldn't have told her about the plug, would she? But she clearly had. Just as another group was heading towards the bar, Tiffany leaned in and whispered, "You really are a kinky boy. Mel will do that to you, mind you. I need to go back to her. See you in a while."

With that, she turned and walked sexily away, leaving me staring after her. She was so sexy and her walk told everybody that she knew it.

The bartending shift came to an end shortly after 8 pm. My replacements were Abby and Loreta, who were real bartenders at the Tavern.

"James? Fuck, I had no idea," exclaimed Abby when she recoginsed me. "Stay here, we can have some real fun with you."

By now my nerves were fraying. There were loads of partygoers outside by this point, so I had to push my way through the costumed people and the noise of it all as I hurried off to find Mel. Carefully I trod around the beer cans and bottles, hoping there was no broken glass that would cut my unprotected feet.

I needed her to calm me down like she said she would. She didn't appear to be outside, so I went up the stairs to her loft.

Deep, sexy electronic music greeted me. My eyes adjusted to the low light and I saw that there were probably 15 or so people sitting around in different groups drinking and talking and laughing.

There was a boy and a girl making out, unconcerned that anyone may see them. The music and the lighting and the sexy, well dressed people hanging out made the atmosphere dark and erotic.

I saw Mel and Tiffany together on one armchair giggling over something. They embraced and Mel kissed Tiffany's cheek affectionately.

Mel looked up and saw me as I approached them. She frowned and looked at my feet. I immediately adjusted my stride, trying to place one foot in front of the other, hoping to make my walk more feminine.

Her frown disappeared and I earned the smallest nod. She stood, and it was then I noticed that she held the end of a leash that was now attached with a dog clip to Tiffany's collar.

Mel offered the leash to me. Tiffany remained seated and looked up, waiting for my reaction. I froze and stared at Mel's hand and the leather she held in it. "I...I..."

She giggled and yelled above the music, "I'm only kidding, silly. I was just wanting to see how you would react. I knew you wouldn't know what to do."

Everyone in the room witnessed the exchange, I figured. A few of them laughed openly with Tiffany.

Mel gently tugged on the leash and Tiffany rose, keeping her eyes downcast. She still had a little smile on her face. By now the whole room was looking our way.

She lead Tiffany towards her bedroom, beckoning me to follow. I took two steps before Mel scolded me loudly, for everyone to hear. "On your hands and knees, obviously."

I was too embarrassed to look back at the room, to try and play it off as all part of some act. I felt all eyes on me as I simply sank to the floor and crawled after Mel and Tiffany. I felt the dress ride up and knew that everyone could all see my panty covered ass as I crawled.

"Mmmm, tasty," I heard a woman's voice say, causing everyone to laugh.

I felt relief from my humiliation when I finally reached the bedroom. Tim was in there with another guy having a drink. Whatever conversation they were having had dried up as Mel and Tiffany entered the room.

"I should get back and find my girlfriend," the other guy said quickly, and he left.

Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers