You're Mine, Cammie

Story Info
Not your typical VIP Meet and Greet.
4.7k words
4.19
10.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cammie stood in front of the stage with her friends, being jostled and moved around with the crowd as they were all waiting for Slipknot to get on stage. The crowd was even more pressing than before because there could only be minutes left. She had been waiting for this concert for weeks and was overjoyed to be able to get to the front of the stage.

She was a very pretty young woman, 19, and curvy. She wore a deep red corset that accentuated her cleavage and showed off her flat tummy, while her pleated miniskirt showed her long sexy legs.

The screeching of "742617000027" began to pierce the air and the crowd instantly threw their devil horns in the air and began screaming excitedly. The wall of bodies began shoving her into the guardrails but she didn't care, and she screamed just as loud. The fabric wall that was blocking the view of the stage suddenly dropped, revealing Slipknot behind it, lights flashing every which way.

Cammie was even more excited to see that she was right in front of Corey Taylor. He loomed above her, his eyes glinting through his mask and his gorgeous mouth pulled into a sneer at the audience.

"Get your motherfucking hands in the air, you fucking maggots!" he bellowed into the mic and thrust his fist up. As he did, the fast and hard sounds of "(SIC)" began to sound, and Cammie's body began rocking to the beat. Her head banged and her body moved silkily as the band ramped up its power, the double bass vibrating her whole being and she kept her eyes on Corey, occasionally flitting to Jim or Chris.

"You want some fucking more, my friends?!" Corey's voice rang out over the crowd and he surveyed who was in front of him. Good crowd, he thought to himself, noting some of the prettier faces nearer to the front. His eyes landed on Cammie and her exquisite body. Her hourglass figure was being tossed around in the crowd's shoving, but she held her ground and screamed. She could have sworn Corey was staring at her but it was only a few seconds before he turned back to the rest of the crowd and began hyping them up.

They launched into their next song and throughout it, whenever Corey knelt down to scream into the mic, he always seemed to be in front of her. She reached out her hands and as he made contact with them, his eyes met hers. A shock went through her body as his hands touched her skin. She could see his mouth grinning in the torn, stitched up mask that he wore. Sweat was glistening and dripping off his face and his black makeup was smeared and running. She bit her lip and watched him intently as he seemed to catch himself, and he began singing again.

Finally, the last song finished and the band stood and kept the crowd going.

"Thank you, my crazy fucking family!" Corey shouted, and looked down straight at Cammie. She froze, watching back as he leaned down, handing her something. She didn't look at it until Slipknot filed off stage, and then she peered down. It was a backstage pass, signed by Corey and what was probably his manager. She stood rooted to the spot and wondered what had just happened.

"What the fuck, guys this is fucking amazing!" she squealed to her friends.

"What is it?" one of them asked, looking at the card.

"A backstage fucking pass! You didn't see Corey hand it to me?" she asked, and he shook his head. "I'm so fucking excited... I gotta figure out where to go!"

"Lucky cunt," one said sarcastically, patting her on the back. "You know we're not as into Slipknot as you so you go enjoy yourself."

"Oh, I will!" she said before running off to find a staff member. She found a tech hand and showed him the pass and he scanned it intently before seeming to accept it. He led her to the back of the stage and into a hallway, which was filled with equipment and wires, which she was careful to avoid. They came to a door with "Taylor, #8" printed on a dry erase board. The tech hand knocked and then the door opened, and she stood in shock as Corey motherfucking Taylor framed the doorway. He didn't have a mask on, and his face was shiny and red from scrubbing the makeup off his skin. His crystal blue eyes twinkled as he broke into a grin.

"I was waiting for you, beautiful," he said, leaning an arm against the doorjamb as he surveyed her. "Come on in." He moved aside as she tentatively stepped into the room. It had some clothes strewn around and his jumpsuit and mask hanging up on the hooks beside the door.

"'Scuse the mess, hun," he said. He was now dressed in a white tank top and old faded jeans, with no shoes. Her eyes stayed glued to his body. He was beyond sexy and she couldn't believe that she was standing in the same room with him.

"Come sit down, darlin'," he said smoothly, taking her hand and leading her to the couch that was in the back of the room, and he sat down, pulling her to sit close to him. Her heart was about to pop out of her chest from nervousness.

"I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are," he said. She could feel her cheeks going fiery red, and he noticed. He touched her cheek with his finger, and she felt a heat trail from where his skin touched hers. "I figured maybe I could make your night a bit more interesting."

"How?" she asked softly, nervously playing with her hair. "I mean... I have idolized you for so long, this is just amazing!"

"Heh. Well, I think you could be interesting."

"Uh... Well, I mean I, I'm not interesting, you know I-" she cut herself off before saying something she felt may be embarrassing.

"Come here," he said, staring at her with a gleam in his eyes. She looked shyly up at him and bit her lip, her eyes wide. She scooted closer till her thigh touched his, but he reached down and gently took hold of her thigh and brought her leg into his lap. His fingers began gently stroking her soft pale skin, starting at her ankle. She stared at his hand, her brain not able to comprehend what was going on.

"I think you wanted me to notice you," he said softly, never taking his eyes off hers as he used a feather light touch on her leg. He moved to her calf and he felt her shaking slightly. Her chest was heaving and tiny whimpers escaped her lips. She squirmed slightly as she felt arousal start to spread through her. Her pussy began to get wet with anticipation, and she felt tingles cause her to shiver.

"Didn't you?" he asked, his voice breaking through her haze. She nodded, and he suddenly smacked her thigh sharply, causing her to jump and yelp. "Speak, girl," he commanded.

"Y-yes, of course," she stuttered.

"Yes what?!" he implored. She was confused for a minute, thoughts running through her mind quicker than she could process them.

"Yes... Yes Sir?" she ventured, and Corey grinned.

"Good girl. You know you wanted me to look at you, when you dressed in something like this. You almost made me forget some lyrics," he said, a look of lust glowing in his eyes. "This little bitty skirt, those tantalizing stockings... Mmm. You are a sight, girl," he crooned as his fingers continued their feathery assault on her leg. Corey's fingers were now at her knee, a spot that when touched like that made her melt.

"C-Corey, what about the guys?" Cammie asked, a bit nervous about getting caught, though she wouldn't have minded if Jim or Chris decided to drop in unexpectedly. They were her next favourites besides Corey.

"Oh don't worry about them. They know I'm... Busy," he chuckled. His voice seemed a bit huskier, lower, as his desire was evident in it. It was also evident in his pants, because Cammie could distinctly see a tent in the flimsy basketball short he wore.

Corey moved his hand higher and began teasing her inner thighs, so close to where she needed to be touched. She was aching, dripping, inwardly begging for those fingers. She could feel the warm damp spot on her silk panties, as they were drawn tightly against her throbbing mound from the way she was sitting.

"Corey, please..." she whimpered pitifully but he just laughed.

"You poor dear. Let's see how we can make you feel better," he teased before suddenly smacking her thigh again. Cammie yelped softly and he held her in that spot, before using his other hand to nudge her free leg more apart from the one in his lap. Corey could now see the black and hot pink lace that made up the triangle of silk covering her soaking womanhood, and he wanted it. Badly.

"I want you to let me have control of you. I want to be the one you submit to," he rasped in her ear, his other hand snaking up into her long tresses of hair and grabbing a hold near her scalp.

"Fuck!" she said through gritted teeth. She squirmed a bit more, needing pressure, something, anything to relieve the ache in her pussy. "Y-yes Sir Please, just fuck me! I'm-" she said before she registered what was actually coming out of her mouth, and cut herself off.

"You're what?" he demanded, tightening his iron grip on her hair.

"Y-your slut... Your slut!" she whimpered, the realization of his desire collaborating with hers now showing on her pretty face.

"Good girl, my pet," he cooed in her ear before lifting her chin to level with his face, and he pressed his mouth to hers. The heat of Corey's lips on her trembling ones sent a shock through Cammie's body, coming to rest in her aching clit and pussy walls. She could only imagine how hard Corey's cock was, because she could see it flexing inside his shorts.

Corey's teeth scraped her lower lip and he bit down, nibbling a bit roughly, and then his tongue began to plunder her mouth. She was putty in his arms, soft moans and whimpers escaping her lips when he broke away for a nanosecond here and there.

Cammie was lost in Corey's sweet flavour. A sharp taste of tobacco coupled with the gum he had tossed before they'd sat down, and his scent was intoxicating her. It was a combination of freshly applied cologne, fresh laundry, and his own bodily scent from being on stage in that hot jumpsuit. She loved every bit of it.

Corey feverishly kept kissing her, claiming her mouth as if it were a prize that all other men coveted. He was rough, but gentle, harsh, but loving.

After what seemed like an eternity, he pulled back. Cammie looked at him with wide eyes, her arms locked around his neck, and her face flushed crimson. She was trembling. She was also now acutely aware that in the process of fucking her mouth with his, she was now straddling him. Her skirt rode up to show almost the tops of her thighs, and her milky pale skin was visible through the fishnets she wore.

"Fuck, my slut, you taste amazing," Corey growled, and leaned down to her neck and bit it hard. Cammie's head dropped and she fell forward slightly. The sensation was new to her, and she wanted more. She was wrapped around his little finger and he knew it. He bit and nibbled down to her collarbone, flicking bits of skin with his tongue a few times here and there.

She tasted like honey and woman. Her skin was soft and perfect, nothing but a few freckles. He made his way to her mouth again but only gave a chaste kiss this time. He was panting and she had spread her legs even wider on either side of his thighs. God, he needed to take her soon.

"Get up, girl," he croaked, and she sprang up and stood. He simply looked at her for a moment. She was truly beautiful. Her auburn red hair was tousled around her shoulders, her cheeks and lips were red, and her chest was heaving beneath the corset. Corey eyed her up and down and also noted that her legs were trembling and squirming, again trying to ease the pressure on her clit.

Corey stood up and his erection preceded him with every step. He walked around her to behind, and placed his hands on her hips. Rubbing them gently, he began to whisper into her ear things that he wanted to do to her.

"You're mine, Cammie, and I can't wait to make you fucking explode. I want to torture you, pleasure you, hurt you, soothe you... I want you in every way possible. Are you willing to give that control to me completely?" he murmered.

She let out a small moan and her knees trembled at Corey's breath tickling the side of her jaw and ear, and she whimpered.

"Oh, God, yes Sir, please..." she whispered brokenly. "Please, please play with me!"

"I call the shots, slut," he growled and spanked her ass hard with his hand. She had sort of expected that, so only a moan and whimper escaped her.

"Hands behind your head and spread those legs," Corey commanded. He watched her as she took the position, her skirt riding up more as her legs parted, and her ample breasts pushing together when she laced her fingers behind her head. Corey walked past her and sat back down.

"I want you over my lap. I'm going to have some fun with you," he said mischieviously. She walked to his side, and gingerly lowered herself over his lap. She situated herself so that his cock wasn't poking into her stomach. The movement seemed to please Corey for a second or two because she heard him gasp almost silently above her.

"You are a naughty slut, aren't you?" Corey asked. Cammie nodded and received a sharp slap to her right buttock. "Yes, SIR!" she cried out.

"Yes, you are. What do naughty girls get?" he said and landed another on her left cheek.

"Um... They get p-punished, Sir," she whispered. She was slightly embarrassed but she didn't want this to stop.

"Good slut. They get a good punishment." With that, he began spanking her skirt-clad ass in a steady rhythm. The smacks weren't too hard, but enough to make her gasp a bit. They increased force about every ten and by the thirtieth, her moans echoed throughout the room.

Corey laughed and then stopped, rubbing her butt gently.

"Are you getting the point, dear?" he asked innocently. Cammie whimpered a soft "Yes, Sir," and he began lifting her skirt up. He made sure to brush his fingers along her bare skin, and the shivers he got made him even harder if that was possible. Finally, the black and pink lace was exposed. The panties hugged her cheeks in the right spots and made her gorgeous ass look even better.

"What are these, girl?" Corey asked, snapping one of the leg holes against her skin. She jumped slightly and shrugged, responding that they were simply underwear.

"I think these are to tease me," Corey said. He immediately began spanking her again. She cried out from the beginning, as the panties were way thinner than the skirt and he had to have been using more force than he had when she still had her skirt on. Her butt was starting to glow a bit pink, and Corey wanted it to match the pink on her undies and then the red on her corset. He picked up the force and began really spanking her now.

Cammie began to squirm and try to cover her ass but he held her hand in place. "Move that hand again, and it'll be spanked, too." He kept going and by the time he had reached about fifty, he stopped. She had been letting off sharp whimpers and pleas for mercy up until then, and she was glad to have it over.

"Sir, please, I need you!" she begged.

"Well, we still have panties in the way!" he chided.

"No, please, I'll be a good girl, Sir, please!" Cammie said, now kicking her legs in order to avoid the unavoidable punishment. He simply nudged her legs apart and locked one down with his leg. He could now see the damp spot on her underwear, and he could smell her hot arousal in the air. It had soaked through and gotten on her thighs as well. He groaned to himself and hooked his fingers in the sides of the panties. Slowly pulling them down, he marveled at the sight of her creamy bare ass, in full view for him to ogle at.

"Your ass is perfect, my slut," he said approvingly as he ran his hand over it. Her panties stuck to her hot pussy but as soon as he removed them, he let out a moan of desire. Her pussy was shaved smooth and her lips were parted to reveal her swollen clit. Coupled with her trembling, he thought this a fucking amazing sight.

"Your pussy is beautiful, baby," he crooned. Corey leaned down and kissed her reddening butt gently.

Cammie shivered as his hot lips came into contact with her even hotter ass. She spread her legs a bit wider in an attempt to entice his mouth in a different direction, but he didn't take the bait.

Corey brought a hand down hard, and she let off a cry. Corey's hand rained down on her ass that was now becoming quite tender. He only landed about twenty on her this time. When he stopped, he could see the dark reddening on some areas. He trailed his fingers along her skin, light as can be, and delighted in her writihing on his lap. All of this was making his cock strain to be free.

"S-Sir please, may I touch your cock?" she pleaded from below.

"Does my little slut want my cock?" he teased, slipping his fingers between her legs. He ran his fingers around her swollen, glistening slit, but never touched where she desperately needed it.

"Y-yes Sir! I want to please you!" she choked out.

"Then get up but first, go get me that brush on the table," he ordered and helped her up. Her panties were around her thighs as she slowly walked over, retrieving the flat backed wooden hair brush.

"He's going to spank me with this?" she cried out in her mind. "Fuck me, I wouldn't care if he nailed me to the wall, this is amazing!" She wandered back to him.

Corey was sitting with an arm on the couch and a hand on his thigh. He patted his lap invitingly and she obediently laid back over. Cammie spread her legs of her own accord, and Corey now saw the drip lines on her thighs.

"The brush, slut," he ordered softly and she handed it to him. He placed the flat part on her ass, and she flinched as the wooden surface contacted her hot ass.

"I'm going to give you twenty. You will count each one. If you miss, I will start over. If you forget to say "Sir," I will start over. Until you get it right," he snarled softly in her ear.

"Yes, Sir!" she whimpered.

SMACK! The first blow landed and she lurched forwards, crying out.

"AH! Ow, please!"

"What?" he barked.

"O-one, Sir!" she said.

"That's right, slut," Corey replied before repeating the action.

"Two, Sir!" she whimpered. Corey continued to spank her red bottom until she fervently was kicking and squirming, and by fifteen he heard sniffles.

"Oh ow! Owwww please, Sir!! S-sixteeeeeeeeeEEENN SIR!" she yelled as her tears spilled over.

"Good girl, only four more!" he called out, and landed them with rapid succession. She rushed the numbers out, and when he was done he immediately helped her up and into his lap. Cammie buried her face into Corey's chest, sobbing gently.

"Good girl. That was amazing how well you took that," he whispered soothingly in her ear, rubbing her back.

"Thank you, S-S-Sir," Cammie hiccupped as she let her tears flow. Never had she had an experience like that. She'd always thought of kinky things, but never wanted or had the avenue to try them with anyone else. She was proud of herself, and was glad he had chosen to do that.

Corey's hands began to roam her body. He landed on her breasts, and began to squeeze them firmly. Cammie closed her eyes and let out a soft gasp, and felt him undoing her corset to reveal her fairly large breasts.

"So beautiful," Corey breathed, before covering a nipple with his mouth. Cammie arched her back, crying out as his stubble scraped and his teeth bit. He repeated the assault on her other one, and suddenly his fingers were close to her hot wet centre again.

"Tell me how much you want me to fuck you, slut," he rasped, now deciding to just strip himself of his clothes. He removed his shirt and she stared in awe at the gorgeous tattoos all over this man. As he removed his shorts, his cock sprang free and she marveled at its thickness and girth. She wanted it.

"I want you to fuck me hard, fuck me till I can't stand," she breathed in his ear, nibbling it gently. Corey's hand suddenly covered her wet mound without warning, and three fingers pushed in with ease.

12