You're Mine! Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

When she fed me her clit, and I saw how big it was, I knew she was ready to come and in only a minute or so it hit her and she grabbed my head in her hands and held me tightly to her as she went into the pleasurable world of orgasm. She kept her clit in my mouth for some time after she finished coming and I sucked it gently as she came back down to Earth and then lay down next to me and relaxed after her strenuous orgasm.

We all relaxed for a while and had some drinks while D refreshed us with hot towels and cleaned us up. Both John and I had come a couple of times already and had reached the stage when we could stay hard for hours without having an orgasm and yet be horny as hell. We lay back and told the girls to gather around and use our cocks for their pleasure. Helen rolled over and announced that she was going to get me hard as a rock so that she could sit on my pole and enjoy herself for a while. Tyko got between John's legs and began licking his balls while D nibbled on his limp penis. It didn't take long for both our shafts to come alive and Helen got up and squatted over my huge erection, fit the head to her warm, wet hole and lowered herself slowly so that she could feel every inch as it disappeared inside her hungry cunt. Her pussy felt wonderful.

It was silky smooth and very warm and wet. It closed over my shaft and grasped it firmly as it filled the channel. She took as much as she could inside her and then started to rock slowly back and forth feeling the huge pole moving deep inside her cunt touching every corner of her passage and giving her immense pleasure. I looked over and saw that John was rock hard already and that Tyko and D were taking turns sucking on the head and licking his balls. Then my wife announced that she wanted his cock inside her while D sucked her clit and she got on her hands and knees and presented her wet pussy to John for penetration. D slid under her and began to lick her clit as John's massive organ entered her waiting pussy.

She closed her eyes in ecstacy as his thick shaft filled her up and D's lips closed over her erect clitoris. Helen was fucking me and playing with D's pussy. She dipped her fingers inside the hot pussy and then licked the juices off as she described how good it tasted and how good my cock felt inside her. We continued this for quite some time until my wife suggested that she and Helen switch cocks so that Helen could also experience being eaten by D whille being fucked by her husband. She looked at me in eager anticipation as she lowered her cunt to my throbbing penis and slowly took as much of me as she could while pulling gently on my balls and fingering her clit. Meanwhile Helen started to groan and talk to her lovers as they worshipped at her shrine.

She had her husband's massive organ filling her cunt to the brim and D's lips around her huge clit sucking on it firmly and driving her up the wall as the sensations she was experiencing from the tree trunk imbedded in her cunt and the sucking lips were rapidly bringing her to the point of orgasm. She gave herself up completely to the sensations and allowed her orgasm to flow as her pussy grasped her favorite cock and her clit was being feverishly licked and sucked. Tyko began breathing heavily as she raised and lowered herself on my pole and then it hit her. She sank down filling her cunt with cock and began coming in spurts of hot liquid which flowed down my shaft and balls.

When my wife lifted herself off my throbbing penis, I called D over and told her it was her turn to sit on the pole. As she lowered her cunt to my thick shaft, I told her that she was going to take turns sitting on our cocks and fucking us until she comes. She fit the head of my cock to her moist opening and sank down with a sigh of pleasure as it filled her crevice totally. She loved the feel of a massive pole inside her and she began to wriggle around on it and lift herself up until just the tip was still inside her and then sink down hard and take all she could at once and give herself up to the intense pleasure this gorgeous cock was giving her. I reached up and pinched her nipples gently as she fucked me. Her head was thrown back and she was groaning in passion as she impaled herself on my huge pole and rubbed her swollen clit with her fingers. She gasped as her orgasm overwhelmed her and I could feel her pussy tighten around my shaft with each spasm as she flooded my organ with her juices.

She rested for a few minutes and then got up and dutifully lowered herself on John's throbbing pole. It didn't take long for her to get horny again with that massive cock filling her up and she started to post on his cock as if she were riding a horse. Her cunt felt like heaven to John who was telling one and all how good it was as he raised his hips to meet her downward thrust and drove his huge penis deep inside her. D was back in heaven again with her cunt filled to capacity and more by this wonderful thick cock that had her hot and horny in a flash. She felt the enormous shaft inside her and concentrated on the fabulous feeling it was giving her as she slowly rose up and down enjoying the sensations and not wanting them to stop, ever!

John was describing the pleasure he was experiencing inside her hot, wet, grasping , sucking and fabulous pussy and was getting the rest of us horny with his vivid descriptions. We watched D lose herself in pleasure again as she threw her head back and sat down on him so that his pole was buried as deep inside her as she could take and then worked her pussy muscles around his shaft pulsating slowly and sensuously as she tried to milk his cock. It didn't take long before she began moaning and we could see her orgasm was imminent. Then she suddenly let out a deep sexy groan and flooded John't cock with her juices. When her spasms were over, she lifted herself off his still massive penis and came back over to me for more as we had instructed her.

I told her to get on her knees as I wanted to fuck her in both of her holes in turn and as soon as she was in position, I fit the head of my shaft to her vaginal opening and worked it in slowly letting both of us savor the sensations as it filled her cunt. Her head and chest were resting on the couch and she arched her back so that her pussy was open and available to whatever my thick penis wanted to do to her. She told us how much she loves having a huge organ inside her and begged me not to stop fucking her until she comes again. I fucked her slowly and sensuously, driving my cock as deep as possible into her heavenly hole and then withdrawing almost to the tip before slowly working myself back in again. When she started to softly moan and literally coo, I withdrew my shaft and spread some KY in her asshole before fitting my massive head to it's rosebud opening and feeding the enormous organ inside.

I worked it in slowly and then started to move back and forth as soon as it felt smooth and slippery and heard her gasps of pleasure as it worked it's way deep into her asshole. I reached around her and played with her clit as I filled her ass with meat. She was in a different world and could only moan and whisper to me not to stop fucking her so that she could feel these sensations forever and ever. I was enjoying her ass because it was enjoying my cock and I fucked her just the way she wanted. Suddenly, she asked me to squeeze her clit hard as she was ready to come and then she pushed back against my throbbing organ and swallowed as much of it as she could take and I felt her asshole tighten around my shaft as she came. While D and I were fucking, John, Tyko and Helen were eating each other slowly and having a conversation at the same time.

When D came over for John's organ, he asked her to wait a moment as he was busy tasting Tyko's delicious flavors and didn't want to stop just yet. I told D to busy herself sucking my tool until John was ready for her and sat back with my legs spread wide so that she could get comfortable between my thighs and before I knew it, she was working the tip of her tongue around my tight balls. I watched my wife licking and sucking Helen's widespread pussy and telling her how good she tasted as she dipped her tongue into the wet hole and licked up some tasty juices again. Helen asked if I was available to fuck her since she just had to have a cock inside her right at this moment. John took the opportunity to call D over and I asked Helen how she would like to have it.

She asked me to fuck her in the ass just the way I just fucked D and got down in the same position that D had been in and offered me her asshole to lubricate. When it was good and slippery, I fed my thick, hard cock into her very receptive ass withdrawing it somewhat and then feeding it back in again as she gasped in passion and asked me to keep fucking her just this way as it felt like heaven. Her ass was as good as her cunt for fucking and I was enjoying the feelings that I was experiencing inside her and slowly stroked in and out of her sensuous asshole. Helen was playing with her clit as I fucked her and was getting wilder by the minute. She was moaning about how good my cock felt inside her and begged me to keep fucking her until she comes.

I withdrew to the tip and then plunged in as deep as I could go and heard her gasps of pleasure with every stroke. Then she screamed out that she was going to come and pushed back hard against me so that my stiff shaft filled her totally as she went into orgasm. Her ass tightened around my cock as she went into orgasm and she stayed pinned against me for a long time after it was over. I pulled my throbbing tool out and lay down on my back to relax for a while. Helen came back from the bathroom with a hot, soapy towel and cleaned my erection and dried it and got it ready for the next bout.

I was sitting back and watching D suck John's massive organ when Tyko walked up and, with an eye on my erect penis, asked if she could be of any service. I told her it belonged to her and she could do anything she wished with it. She dropped to her knees and began kissing and licking my tight balls before she worked her way lovingly up to my cock. Her tongue licked every part of my shaft as she worked it slowly up to the top and took the huge head between her lips and sucked it in her mouth and nursed on it for some time before trying to swallow as much as possible. She deep throated me and got about three quarters of my tool down her throat before she gave up trying to take more and concentrated on long, slow strokes as she lost herself in sucking my organ.

I was in heaven and loved the way my wife sucked me. A few minutes later, Tyko lifted her head and asked if we could sixty nine for a while as she would love me to suck her pussy while she eats me. We got down on the carpet with me on the bottom and as soon as she lowered her moist, pink slit to my mouth, I knew I was going to suck the most delicious cunt in the world and lost myself in the folds of her pussy as I licked and sucked the swollen lips before inserting the tip of my tongue into her pink hole. I felt her hungry mouth around my penis as I slowly worked my tongue inside her and licked her channel of every drop of her constantly flowing juices. She was gasping, with her mouth around my cock, as I sensuously tongue fucked her and tasted her delicious flow.

Then I slowly withdrew my tongue and licked my way ahead to her swollen clit which I sucked between my lips and teased with the tip of my tongue. She began to slowly fuck my mouth as she sucked firmly on my shaft and asked me to tongue her asshole as she was ready to come. As soon as I worked my tongue into her rosebud asshole, she let go in orgasm and held my pulsing shaft deep down her throat as she experienced spasm after spasm before finally collapsing next to me and stroking my erect organ as she recovered.

John told D, who was still sucking his throbbing shaft, to get on her knees and offer up her cunt for my pleasure as she deep throated him. I took one look at her beckoning pussy and went right over and inserted the head of my tool into her glistening cunt and fed it in slowly allowing her to feel every inch as it disappeared inside her. She was groaning in passion as it filled her cunt to the max and then slid out to the tip before relentlessly driving back in again. She loved being filled up totally by his cock and, having John's huge penis in her mouth turned her on even more and she sucked harder on the beautiful shaft as she met his every thrust with her hips and moans. It wasn't long before she cried out, with her mouth still covering the thick organ, that she was coming and I felt her pussy contract around my penis with each spasm she experienced.

Helen jumped up and asked if she could take D's place since she wanted to come that way also. D moved over and Helen assumed the position taking her husband's familiar organ in her mouth as she marveled at the wonderful feelings the massive penis gave her as it worked it's way deep in her pussy. Tyko decided to join in and straddled John's face and lowered her pulsating pussy to his mouth for sucking. We kept this up for quite some time and I started to feel my orgasm slowly building as I stroked in and out of Helen's gorgeous cunthole. Suddenly Helen groaned and pushed back so that my shaft filled her up totally and I felt her juices flow around my shaft as she came. Tyko announced that it was her turn and asked Helen to slide over so that she could get in position. As soon as she settled herself, I fit the head of my now throbbing shaft to her wet cunthole and slid it in with a slow, steady motion and heard her gasps as she sucked John's cock.

We were at it some time when John cried out that he was ready to come and began pumping his juices into my wife's eager mouth. I was totally into fucking Tyko and worked my tool in and out of her clinging cunt as I approached orgasm. Suddenly, Tyko cried out that she was coming and her pussy muscles began contracting around my shaft as she came which triggered my orgasm immediately. I began filling her pussy with my come as I came in a series of spasms and she pushed back hard to get every drop.

We decided to call it a night and, after John and Helen left, we all fell asleep until morning. I woke up feeling wonderful since D had been sucking my cock for some time to awaken me. It was hard as a rock and ready for action already so I asked D to swing around so that I could suck her pussy while she continued working on my throbbing member. As she lowered her moist cunt to my lips, I saw my wife playing with her pussy as she watched us sixty nine. I sucked D to her first orgasm of the day and then did the same for my wife who was ready to take D's place as soon as she finished her last spasm. Both women then concentrated on licking and sucking my cock and balls and coordinated their actions so that they equally shared my organs. First D deep throated me while my wife was sucking my balls into her mouth and then it was Tyko sucking my shaft down her throat while D licked my balls and asshole with her fantastic tongue.

They passed my throbbing penis back and forth a few times before I felt the first signs of my orgasm approaching and it was D that was sucking deeply on my shaft when I came. I began pumping come down her throat with each spasm and she swallowed all of it eagerly and kept sucking my slowly shrinking cock trying to get as much juice as possible while my wife sucked gently on my balls. We decided to clean up and get ready for breakfast and, it was while we were eating that I told D what was in store for her that evening. I told her that we had invited a very beautiful friend over after dinner and we wanted D to take extra special care of her because she was a goddess and was born to be worshipped.

I spent the day with business appointments and came home to find the two of them naked in the living room with my wife on all fours and D's face buried between her ass cheeks tonguing the rosebud asshole. I told them to save their passion for tonight since it would be very demanding and I want them as horny as possible. Tyko told D to stop since they had to get showered and ready for dinner anyway so we all got busy and didn't see each other until we were ready for dinner. We had ordered in Chinese food and after a delicious meal, all of us were in the living room waiting for our guest to arrive. Charly was usually prompt and sure enough the bell rang and I showed an absolutely gorgeous female into the living room and introduced her to D who was staring at her with hungry eyes. We had a smoke and some small talk before I suggested that D go over to Charly and make love to her while Tyko and I watched.

D was pleasantly surprised since that was exactly what she wanted to do and she moved next to Charly, took her hand in hers and leaned forward slightly to kiss her lightly on the lips while fondling her breasts. Charly got in the mood fast and opened her lips to receive D's searching tongue while pressing her taut nipples against D's hand. Then D started to undress Charly and we couldn't wait to see her expression when she saw how well Charly was built. The two of them were just in panties and Charly lifted her hips off the couch as D grasped her panties to remove them. Then D let out a gasp of surprise as she uncovered Charly's magnificent, large cock which was totally unexpected. Then she gasped again when she saw the beautiful pussy lips just below her cock. D turned to us and thanked us for allowing her to make love to such a fantastic specimen of womanhood and then turned and knelt down to worship the huge shaft standing straight up begging to be sucked.

She took the swollen head between her lips and sucked it lovingly while running her tongue all around it. Charly was in seventh heaven already and moaned everytime D took all of her cock head in her mouth and drew on it firmly. After driving Charly wild for some time, she shifted lower and began examining the wet pussy, that was waiting so patiently all this time. She licked the thick lips guarding the entrance to the sweet channel and took each one in turn between her lips and sucked them gently before she parted them with her fingers and tasted the delicious juices flowing freely down the passage. Charly was totally immersed in wonderful sex and fantastic sexual feelings and gave herself up completely to D's educated mouth and tongue. She had her legs spread wide so that D's mouth could reach every part of her. D moved up to the large, erect clitoris and took it in her mouth and began to suck on it almost as she had her cock head a short while before.

As she sucked it, she worked one finger into the wet, warm passage and one lubricated finger into the tight asshole and began to finger fuck her in both holes while she fastened her mouth to the fabulous clit and sucked and licked it until Charly gasped that she was coming and grabbed D's head and pulled it tightly to her dripping cunt as she unloaded her juices all over the probing finger deep in her hole.

When D lifted her head, she noticed that Charly's huge man organ was still as hard as ever and cleaving the air waiting to be pleasured so she shifted up and started working seriously on the massive, throbbing organ. First she licked it from the base to the tip and all around before she probed the tiny hole in the head with the tip of her tongue trying to tongue fuck it gently. Then she took the entire head in her mouth and sucked gently on it while licking all around it. She continued this for a while and then tried to take as much cock as possible down her eager throat. She managed about half of Charly's healthy organ and began sucking it firmly up and down as deep as she could manage until she felt it swell as Charly moaned and pumped huge quantities of come in D's hungry mouth as she jerked with each spasm of pleasure that engulfed her.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers