You're My Bitch Now Ch. 01

Story Info
Rick from the IT Helpdesk discovers a life-changing secret.
5.2k words
4.56
102.3k
134

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick stifled a yawn. He had just come off a double shift on the IT help desk at the company where he worked and he was dog tired. It was a thankless job; he was constantly being yelled at by executives so inept he wondered how they managed to switch on a kettle. They possessed a seemingly infinite capacity to screw up their computers, and then blame it on the equipment, the network, or more frequently, Rick. The help desk had acronyms for these idiots, such as PEBKAC - Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair, or Rick's favourite, FBPC - Fuckwit Behind PC.

To be honest, the work wasn't that taxing most of the time, and on quiet days and nights he had the opportunity to sharpen his hacking skills on company time. He wasn't the greatest hacker in the world, but he enjoyed breaking into websites, especially porn sites. Although he didn't do that on company time. He would do that in the privacy of his room in the flat he shared. He had seen what HR did to people who get caught with porn on their laptops. One guy had sent his boss a screenshot from his browser of a work-related issue, but with the browser tabs clearly showing the porn sites he had been browsing.

He arrived back at the flat just after ten to find the living room empty. He could hear music coming from his flatmate's room where he seemed to be spending more and more of his time. Rick had been lucky to find this place. He had finished his IT skills course and was offered the help desk job in a suburb of London straight away. He crashed on the sofa of a college friend for a time while he looked for a place to share. Competition for flat shares was fierce, and he had seen a lot of bad flats before he found this one. It was larger and better furnished than anything he had seen so far and he could just about manage the rent. With two double bedrooms, a big open plan living room and kitchen and a shared bathroom, it was a great find.

Rick thought he had got on well with Chris, the leaseholder, when he came to see the flat, but he was still surprised and delighted when Chris had called him to tell him he wanted him as his new flatmate. Rick's room was big enough; space for a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers as well as his desk with all his computer gear. Chris's room had an en-suite shower, so Rick pretty much had the bathroom to himself. A sneaky peek into Chris's room when he had gone out one day and forgotten to lock it revealed that it was bigger than Rick's room and decorated in vivid colours with some striking modern art prints on the walls.

He and Chris had clicked right away. Chris's last flatmate had left in a hurry, something to do with a late-night visit from the police, and he had been keen to find someone quickly. Chris was a couple of years older, small, flamboyant and with a wicked sense of humour. His blond hair was fashionably shaved at the sides and longer on the top. He didn't seem to have a girlfriend and Rick had wondered if he might be gay. It didn't worry Rick if he was; his own elder brother had come out a year ago and was living with his boyfriend. It had caused a row with his parents, but Rick had always looked up to his brother, and thought it was no business of his or anyone else how his brother lived his life.

Rick had always been shy and had found it difficult to meet girls. Talking to them invariably turned him into a mumbling mess and he had never even had a steady girlfriend. He was an archetypal nerd; his favourite TV shows were The Big Bang Theory and the IT Crowd, and he spent hours in front of his beloved Mac hacking into various websites. He was an avid game player, spending hours on World of Warcraft. In the absence of a real sex life, the internet also gave him his sexual release, and like millions around the world, he was a regular visitor to porn sites.

Tonight, he made himself a sandwich, then watched a little TV before heading off to his room and switching on his Mac. Despite the double shift, he was still buzzed, so played a little WOW, but quickly got bored with it. Instead, he decided to visit a webcam site before he went to sleep. It was easy enough to get past the paywalls and once in he could take his choice from the smorgasbord of sex on offer. Rick had a wide-ranging taste in what he watched; straight, lesbian, light BDSM, threesomes, all had passed before his eyes. He was a bit bored with what was on offer until he came across a T-Girl room. He had never been into one of these before. He knew what T-Girls were, but he had never had much interest in them. Jaded with everything else tonight he thought he would see what it was about, so he clicked into one of the rooms.

At first Rick thought he had made a mistake. He saw on the screen what looked like a pretty girl with small breasts who was twerking at the camera. He was about to move on when she stood up, turned around and pushed down her panties to reveal a semi erect cock sticking out from her groin. Rick was taken aback, but found it impossible to take his eyes off her. She began to stroke her cock which was becoming harder and harder as she stroked it and he watched with a growing fascination. His pulse began to race, and he started to feel a little as he watched, and was forced to adjust his cock as it was getting tight in his trousers.

He was riveted to what he was watching, but he had no idea why he was reacting in this way. The girl on the screen looked so feminine, but she had a large cock which was now very erect. She was stroking and rolling her fingers around it and as Rick sat, totally entranced, she closed her eyes, leant back, and a moan escaped through her lips as her cock twitched and strings of cum splashed onto her belly. Rick was rooted to the spot as he watched her relax, put her finger into one of the pools of cum and with her eyes fixed on the camera, sucked it into her mouth.

Fuck, he said to himself and shutdown the Mac as fast as he could. Flustered by his reaction to the scene, he couldn't understand why he felt the way he did, and it got worse when he realised his cock was painfully hard in his trousers. He wiped his forehead and thought it must be because he was tired. A good night's sleep is what he needed, he told himself. The trouble was he couldn't fall asleep; all he could think of was the moment when the girl had pulled her cock out of her panties. The scene kept playing in his mind and when he did eventually fall asleep, all he dreamt of was the girl smiling and offering him her finger to suck. He woke as he often did with an erection; morning wood as his mates at school had called it. It normally went away after a few moments, but today he was as hard as he could ever remember.

Almost without knowing it his fingers slipped down to his cock, and he began to stroke himself, slowly at first, his fingers sliding over his taut skin, and then faster and harder until his fist was pumping his cock. He gasped as he felt his climax approaching, and with a grunt he came, semen spurting over his fingers. Shit, he thought, I'll have to clean up now. It was at that precise moment he remembered the girl from last night and the way she had sucked her cum from her fingers. He thought, no I can't, but inexorably, and almost against his conscious will he brought his fingers to his mouth and he licked them with his tongue. He pulled a face as the salty taste on his tongue, but he didn't find it distasteful. Oh well, he thought, at least I know what it tastes like now.

He ran into the bathroom and stood under the hot shower as if trying to wash away the taste. He was due for a day off, but his supervisor called to ask if he could come in as one of the other guys had called in sick, and they were shorthanded. He offered Rick double time if he did come in. Rick said yes straight away. After all, he didn't have anything else to do, and the money would come in handy. It turned out to be a frantic day and Rick offered to do a couple of extra hours as well for the extra money. He arrived home late to find Chris in the kitchen cooking some pasta which smelt delicious to Rick, who hadn't eaten since breakfast.

Chris offered to share the pasta which Rick gratefully accepted. They opened a bottle of wine and ate sitting on the sofa watching TV. Maybe because he was so tired, the wine went straight to Rick's head. He looked across at Chris, who was watching the TV with his legs drawn up beneath him, and it struck him how feminine Chris looked at that moment. Rick had thought that Chris seemed a little effeminate from time to time, but he had never seen it as clearly as tonight. Chris caught him looking and said, 'What? Have I got a spot?'

Rick laughed. 'No, it's nothing, you remind me of someone, I just can't think who.'

'Make it someone nice, please. Lie if you have to.'

'Dunno,' said Rick, 'It isn't important.'

'You can't leave it like that. You've started so you have to finish. I know, let me help. Someone famous? Oh, I know, Bradley Cooper?'

Rick snorted, Chris was the polar opposite to him.

'Alright, no need to be spiteful.' Chris grinned. 'So, it's not Tom Hiddleston either?'

Rick shook his head. 'No, it's not important.'

Chris laughed. 'Come on who is he?'

Something in Rick's face must have given him away, because Chris suddenly burst out, 'It's not a man at all, is it? You're thinking of a woman. You bastard, tell me.' He was laughing and Rick joined in.

'Well not look like physically exactly, more remind me of.'

'Who? Who? If you don't tell me I will hit you with this cushion.'

'OK. OK, sitting there with your legs up like that you remind me of Keira Knightley.'

He looked oddly at Rick, then laughed and said, 'You'll have to do better than that. Keira in Pirates of the Caribbean? or Keira in the Imitation Game?'

'I didn't mean you look like her, you fool, just that you remind me of her.'

Chris hit Rick with the cushion, anyway.

'I'm off to bed, as a penance can you put the stuff away in the dishwasher?'

Chris disappeared off to his room and Rick stayed put for a moment longer hoping he hadn't upset Chris. As Rick stacked the dishes, he heard music start to play in Chris's room. After switching on the Mac, he changed into the shorts he wore to bed and sat down to do some hacking. He soon got bored and switched over to one of his favourite porn sites. He hesitated about what to watch, but he found himself drawn into one of the TG rooms. He soon found a model who looked sexy and before long his cock was hardening in his shorts and his hand found its way there. This model was soon joined by another equally pretty model and together they put on a show that had Rick squirming in his chair. He came pretty much at the same time as one of them on screen and Rick for a fleeting moment wondered what it must be like to masturbate with so many people watching.

Rick had no idea why these models turned him on so much. He had never fancied boys, so he thought he couldn't possibly be gay. Yet, he was enthralled by these T-girls; they looked like girls, acted like girls, some were incredibly beautiful, but they had a cock instead of a pussy. Some had breasts which looked natural, some were flat chested and others had what looked like balloons on their chest. Some had tiny little cocks, and some were way bigger than his own. Rick had always been conscious of the size of his equipment. He hated changing with other boys at school because he would always get teased. 'Little dickey' was the nickname he had been given back then, and his face still burned at the memory. Because he had been so shy he didn't have much sexual experience other than a couple of embarrassing fumbles with girls at parties. He was small and slender and never seemed to put on weight whatever he ate. Girls told him he was good looking in a pretty kind of way, but they always preferred the bigger, more masculine guys to go out with.

Rick found himself returning to these web rooms more and more often, to the extent that they were the only rooms he now visited. There was something so exotic and seductive about these girls with their combination of soft femininity and hard masculinity. They made Rick feel dizzy sometimes as he watched them perform, either by themselves or together with another model. At one point, Rick thought he had become obsessional, as this was now the only porn he wanted to watch. He tried to break himself of his addiction, but as often as he promised himself he would never go into another TG web room again, his cock would soon betray him and he would find himself logging in once more, swearing that it would be just one more time.

Of course, It never would be just one more time, and he began to follow two or three of the models he found really attractive. Almost every night now he would log on and spend time in one of the webcam rooms. He never interacted with any of the models, content to watch as they did their shows and let his fingers do the dance that led to its inevitable climax.

One night none of his favourite models were in their rooms, and he had a look around on a new site. He flicked through a few models and then stopped abruptly. There was something about one of the models he had just seen that caught his attention. He flicked back trying to find the right room, and then he found it. It featured a nice-looking model, one of the kind he liked; small puffy breasts and a good-sized cock. She had a dragon tattooed on her groin with the head just above her cock and its body snaking down towards her balls. From what Rick could see it was a real work of art. She was wearing what he guessed was a wig, but it wasn't so much the model that had caught his attention, but something else he couldn't quite put his finger on.

It finally occurred to him that it was the room behind the model which had triggered his reaction. More specifically, he thought, trying to ignore the model on screen stroking her cock, it was the modern art prints hanging on the brightly coloured wall. He had seen those before, but where? He wracked his brain until the next thought hit him like a punch in the stomach. It was Chris's room; he was sure of it. He had only seen the room for a matter of seconds as he stole a peek one day, but he was sure he was right. The chances that anyone else would have the same collection of modern art on the same colour walls would surely be remote.

Rick's eyes widened as he realised that if this was really Chris's room, then the model on the screen had to be Chris. No, he thought, it couldn't be, surely. He stared hard at the screen, but he really couldn't be sure. Some of her mannerisms were a bit similar to some of Chris's, but with the wig and makeup the model was wearing, Rick couldn't tell for certain. Shit, he thought, maybe there is a way to tell. He plugged in his headphones, picked up his Mac and walked into the living room. He took the headphones off and, sure enough, he could hear the music coming from Chris's room. He put the phones back on and he could hear the same music playing in the background of the model's web room.

Rick was stunned for a moment. My God, he thought, behind that door his flatmate Chris was naked, wearing makeup, a wig, and stroking his cock for the whole internet to see. Rick's pulse started to race, and he felt a little dizzy. He hurried back to his room and watched the rest of Chris's performance, or Kittie, as the model called herself. Even the name was a giveaway, Rick thought. Kit was short for Christopher, so Kittie would be an easy choice of name. He shivered as he watched Kittie stroking her cock on screen, but Rick knew that she was doing it for real only a few yards away. He found himself stroking his own cock as he watched Kittie, his excitement building along with Kittie's, and Rick somehow managed to cum at the same time as Kittie.

Rick woke the next morning and lay on his back thinking about last night. Now he knew Chris's secret, how would he handle things. It shouldn't change anything he thought, what Chris did in private had nothing to do with Rick. It was his life, and he was free to live as he wanted. He decided that he would behave as normal; it would be business as usual.

Except, that's not how life works. Rick walked into the kitchen where Chris was eating breakfast.

Chris said, 'Hi, Rick, sleep well? No bad dreams I hope?'

Rick nearly choked as he remembered the dream he had about Kittie last night, and as he looked at Chris, all he could see was Kittie stroking her cock.

'You alright?' Chris said as he munched a piece of toast. 'You look a bit pale, are you coming down with something?'

'No, no, I'm fine,' mumbled Rick.

It was Saturday, and both of them had the day off. Chris looked up and said, 'Fancy doing something together today?'

Rick groaned, images of Kittie flooded through his mind.

'Sure you're feeling alright, Rick?' Chris came across and put his hand on Rick's shoulder, the same hand that last night had been wrapped around Kittie's cock.

'I'm fine,' croaked Rick. 'What did you have in mind?'

'Well, one of my friends blew me off, so I've got a spare ticket for the football this afternoon.' Chris had to stop as Rick had dissolved into a coughing fit. Rick told himself he had to control himself, Chris mustn't find out what he knew.

Finally, Rick pulled himself together, and they went to the football together. Chris was more extrovert than Rick, but he always went out of his way to include him in things and Rick was grateful for that. After the match, which had been very dull, they dropped into a pub on the way home. It was already busy; groups of lads were getting loud and would get louder in proportion to the amount of beer they would drink. Chris pushed his way to the bar and bought a couple of pints. It was just about possible to have a conversation without shouting, and they talked about the game and how bad it had been. Rick began to notice how Chris used his hands a lot and how tactile he was. He would touch Rick's arm or shoulder when they were talking, and although Rick assumed that Chris had always done this, with what he now knew, every gesture assumed a new significance.

As Rick went back to get them a second pint, there was a roar from the corner and music blared from the pub's speakers. Someone tapped on a microphone to get their attention, 'Can you hear me?' he shouted, which was greeted with jeers and shouts to get on with it. 'Alright you drunkards, settle down and welcome to the Sun in Hand tonight and without further ado let me introduce tonight's act. Back by popular demand, well at least I like them, put your hands together for the Dolly Sisters.'

People whistled and cheered as the music was turned up and onto the stage at the end of the pub strutted two large and very flamboyant drag queens. Rick managed to get back to Chris as their show began with the Dolly Sisters lip syncing to Madonna's Like A Virgin. It was comically terrible; the lip syncing was way off and their dancing was awful. No one in the pub seemed to care much and when they got to the line 'kissed for the very first time' everyone in the pub joined in.

Rick looked at Chris who was laughing along with everyone else, but he thought he caught a glint in Chris's eye as he watched the drag queens perform. They managed to butcher Christina Aguilera's Dirty, before a medley of Barbra Streisand songs and finishing with Rihanna's Only Girl. The pub was rocking by this time, and everyone including Chris and Rick were belting out the words. The Dolly Sisters finished their set with everyone cheering, stamping or whistling. They came down into the crowd to meet and talk to the crowd, looking to pick up any tips they could. It was a good-natured, happy crowd, and they were being generous in spite of, or maybe because of the performance. Rick was talking to Chris with his back to the pub when he saw Chris grin at something over his shoulder. Rick turned around to find the Dolly Sisters right behind him.

12