You're My Bitch Now Ch. 07

Story Info
Rick confesses about his boss and goes shopping.
2.2k words
4.73
24.4k
25

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris stared at Rick. 'Rikkie, what have you done? What have you told him?'

'It's a her, not a him, and I haven't told her anything. She caught me in the panties I was wearing the other day in the office, then she saw your text message to me tonight and she put two and two together. I haven't told her anything, but she sussed that something is going on.'

Chris sat down on the bed. 'Shit, shit, shit.'

Rick came and sat next to him. 'I don't think she really knows anything. I'm sure she just thinks I'm your boyfriend or something, that's all. She doesn't know who you are or what you do here.'

Chris turned to him. 'What we do here, you mean.'

Rick blushed to the soles of his feet. 'OK, what we do here.'

'Rikkie are you sure she doesn't know anything?'

'No. Not about you. I'm the one who got caught.'

Chris started to giggle. 'She caught you in your panties? How?'

'It's not funny. I had to bend down in the office and she spotted them when my jeans gaped open at the back.'

'Oh my God, what did you say?'

'I told her we had a bet on the football, and you made me wear them for losing the bet.'

Chris laughed out loud. 'Did she believe you?'

'I don't think so.'

Chris fell back on the bed laughing. Rick was now redder than ever. 'That's priceless, Rikkie. I'm sorry, but it is funny. What did she do?'

'She took me for a drink and said that what I do outside of work is my business.'

Chris looked at the expression on Rick's face. 'There's more, isn't there? Tell me, Rikkie.'

Rick was so embarrassed by now he couldn't bear to look at Chris. He swallowed, 'She said I had to wear panties at work all the time.'

Chris put his hand up to his mouth and his eyes were wide open. 'Noooooo, so you wore them today to work?'

"Yes, and she checked I had them on.'

Chris collapsed on the bed, holding his sides as he laughed. 'Rikkie, you are so wonderful.' He pulled Rick back onto the bed and put his arms around him. 'So, Rikkie, are we boyfriends? Or girlfriends, maybe?'

Rick looked at Chris to see if he was joking. Chris was grinning and Rick shrugged.

'Dunno, maybe, if you want to be.' Rick was blushing furiously. 'Oh, and she wants me to go to Manchester with her on a work visit the day after tomorrow as well. I'm petrified of her.'

'Come on, Rikkie, she doesn't sound that bad. Go on, get back to your room, I need my beauty sleep. I have some ideas about our show tomorrow night. You'll love it, I promise.'

Chris gave Rick a kiss and shoved him out of the door. 'Sleep well Rikkie. I need you to be full of energy for the show.'

Rick stumbled back to his room and collapsed on the bed. What was he getting himself into? He was getting in deeper and deeper all the time. Where would this end? He rolled over on the bed and put the panties to his nose. Rick slipped the panties back on and shivered as he felt the lace cradle his cock and balls. He was obsessed with Chris. He knew he would do whatever Chris wanted, without question, and he was as happy as he could ever remember.

***

The next morning, Rick found a fresh pair of panties hanging on the doorknob of the bathroom. Chris had obviously left them there before he went to work. Rick showered and went back to his room and picked them up. He slipped one leg into them, then the other and drew them gently up his legs. As he felt them settle gently around his balls, he had to close his eyes at the thrill of excitement that began to run through him. He stroked his cock through the lace and began to harden instantly, his breath shortening and his mind a kaleidoscope of images of himself and Chris.

He slipped down the front of the panties and let his little hard cock spring free. He felt dizzy as he stroked himself harder and harder until he felt the warmth spreading through him and he jerked as his cum spurted out. His knees almost gave way and he had to steady himself against the wall. He looked down and to his horror his cum had soaked the front of the panties. He pulled them off and he realised he couldn't wear them in that state. Shit, he thought, what should I do? He hurried through to the kitchen and threw them into the washing machine along with the two other pairs he had worn.

He frowned. Rhona would almost certainly check on what he was wearing when he got to work. Only one thing for it, he had to buy some for himself. There was a department store on the way to work and he would have enough time to go in and buy some before work.

As Rick stood outside the store he began to panic. Remembering how embarrassed he had been when his mum dragged him around the lingerie section when he was growing up, he dreaded what was going to come next.

Lingerie was on the second floor and he rode the escalator up, emerging to face racks and racks of brightly coloured bras and panties, hosiery and so many other garments that he didn't know existed. He was blushing already, and he scuttled along trying to make himself as inconspicuous as possible while he searched for the panties. Of course, instead of being unnoticed, he stood out like a sore thumb. The sales assistant who was hanging some new bras on the racks, spotted Rick immediately as he walked, still blushing, between the racks.

She smiled to herself, she had seen that look many times before. She had dealt with many men buying lingerie for themselves, and she had this one pegged as an 'It's for my girlfriend' type. She watched him as he stopped in front of the racks of panties, looking bewildered. She walked up behind him.

'What size is she?'

Rick nearly jumped out of his skin as he spun around to see the pretty sales assistant standing right behind him.

'What?' he managed to squeak.

'Your girlfriend, what size is she?' Rick went as red as a beetroot and she knew she had guessed right. 'I mean, you are looking for your girlfriend, right?'

Rick could hardly breathe now, let alone answer the girl. He nodded.

'Is she my size?' The girl smiled at Rick as he looked back like a deer caught in the headlights. 'Or, is she more like your size?'

Rick wanted to die. She knew, he thought. His heart was pounding as he stood there, looking for the way out so he could bolt. The girl leaned into him, touched his hand gently and whispered, 'Don't worry, there's no need to be embarrassed. I help a lot of young men buy lingerie for their...' she paused for just a beat, '..girlfriends.'

Rick swallowed and squeaked, 'Thanks.'

'Now, Let's say she is your size, so that's a start. So, do you want to buy plain or pretty?'

'Er, pretty,' Rick mumbled.

'Lacy?'

Rick gulped and nodded, his face burning.

She looked him up and down and smiled. 'That's nice, she deserves to be pretty, I think. Now follow me and I'll show you some lovely ones over here in your size, I mean the size you want.' She turned to make sure he was following her. 'My name's Alice, by the way. What's yours?'

'Rick.' he mumbled.

She bent her head close to him, 'No, what's your special name?'

'Rick went even redder, looking around to see if anyone else had heard. 'Er, er, Rikkie,' he whispered as quietly as he could. Alice thought he did look nice underneath all the embarrassment. His hair was held back in a scrunchie, but she was sure he would look so pretty with it undone and framing his narrow face.

'Rikkie, that's so cute. I love it. Now, here are some really pretty ones.' Alice was flicking with practised ease through the rack and she pulled off a pair of pink panties, and to Rick's horror held them up against him.

'Don't do that, someone might see.'

'No, they won't. We're the only ones here. How about these?' Alice held up something else against his crotch and Rick squirmed with embarrassment. 'These are called boyshorts, quite appropriate don't you think, Rikkie?'

Alice dropped both the pairs into a mesh bag and kept rifling along the rack. 'This one?' She held out a wisp of scarlet material in front of Rick. 'No, they're crotchless, or is your girlfriend ready for them, yet?' Rick shook his head, aghast at the thought. 'Pity, I think they would look wonderful and so liberating. Ah, now this is perfect for you, I think.' She placed a piece of flimsy silk into Rick's hands, and he stood rooted to the spot as he felt the silk sliding over his fingers. 'That's a yes, then.' said Alice, as she watched the look of bliss flash across Rick's face. She placed them in the bag and then said, 'Now this is part of a matching set, Rikkie. Bra, panties and suspender belt. These are to die for, don't you think?'

Rick stared at the things Alice held in her hand. It was delicate shade of ivory and French blue, with lace around the edges of the panties and the suspender belt.

'Touch it, Rikkie, see how soft and pretty it is.'

Rick's hand moved towards them. He wasn't controlling it, it was moving of its own volition. His fingertips brushed the delicate ivory and blue material and at that moment he knew he had to have them. He looked up at Alice, excitement and desire lighting fires in his eyes. Alice bit her lip, she was getting quite excited seducing this pretty little boy, and she found herself getting wet. He was so sweet she could have thrown him down and taken him there and then on the floor. She shook herself; she needed to be professional. 'You'll need some stockings to go with the suspenders, Rikkie. I'll pop a couple of pairs in your bag. Tell you what, let's add this purple set as well, they are so delicious. Follow me and we'll settle up.'

By now Rick was almost incapable of thinking for himself. He allowed Alice to lead him to the tills, where she rang up the purchases, folded them neatly and put them into one of the shop's bags.

'Don't tell anyone, but I've given you a little discount. I think you're going to be one of my regular customers, don't you Rikkie?'

Rick nodded. 'Thanks Alice. You've been very kind to me.'

'It's been my pleasure, Rikkie, I hope your er, girlfriend loves the lingerie,' and gave Rick a big smile.

'Now for our records, do you an email address?'

Rick gave her one of his addresses.

'Phone number?'

Taken by surprise, Rick gave her his number.

'Rick, that's so nice of you to shop here. Here's my card.' Alice picked up a pen. 'I've written my personal number on the back for you.' She bent forward and whispered, 'Rikkie, if there's anything, I mean anything, I can help you with, please give me a call.'

He took the card from her in a daze and turned to leave. He had gone only a few steps when he heard Alice call out, 'Rikkie, don't forget your lingerie.' He whipped around and Alice was holding out the bag which Rick had left behind in his confusion. A couple of women close by looked across at Alice's words and smiled knowingly. Rick grabbed the bag and scuttled out, his face once more burning.

Rick slipped into the coffee shop next to the office to try to calm down before he went in. He ordered a cappuccino and sat staring into space trying to figure out what had just happened to him. He took out the card Alice had given him and the on the back was a phone number. He wouldn't ever ring it, he thought. But, she had been so nice to him, he would keep it. He slipped it into his wallet just as someone sat down next to him.

'Been shopping?'

He looked round in shock to see Rhona grinning at him.

'Er, yes. Just picked up a few bits and pieces.' He moved to push the bag away from Rhona, but she beat him to it, opened it and peered inside.

'Well, well, Rick. What have we here?'

Rick wanted to die for the second time that day as Rhona began to rummage around in the bag.

'You can't do that, that's private. Give it here.' He tried to grab the bag from her, but Rhona pulled it out of his reach once more.

'Rick, these are lovely. You have very good taste. She made to take something out of the bag and Rick knew he would faint if she did.

'No, Rick, I won't take them out of the bag here. Just make sure you bring that lovely purple set with you when we go to Manchester tomorrow.'