You're My Devil, I'm Your God

Story Info
Akio loves, as well as hates his cold-hearted older brother.
8k words
3.82
28.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has a heavy, penetrating look that is laid bare, turned inside out, exposing all the feelings and thoughts. From him you have nowhere to go. Akio took a deep breath into burning lungs, trying to calm the approaching nausea, but just felt a wave with a bang. Breathing convulsively, the young man stood up, clutching his hands under the table on his knees and tried to calm down. Aching shoulder, abdomen, chest, ribs. Ached and ached the entire body. He wanted to shrink into a ball and forget about everything, but for him it was an impermissible luxury. You cannot have guests noticed the weakness of His younger brother, you cannot embarrass Him.

Akio slowly looked up at his brother. So cold, firm, confident. In his twenty six he was head of the Supreme Division. Around him is always loyal pack of dogs who lick his hands, idolize him, and when he is in danger, bite to death alive anyone who infringes on the safety of their owner. He established a strict discipline, and no one can disobey him, because everyone knows - he is the force that suppresses all that somehow interferes with his progress. Even now, when everyone is sitting at the banquet table, no one can relax in his presence. No one, not even His own little brother. And Akio hated Kido for it.

Eyes met his older brother; Akio hurriedly looked away and put the napkin to the side. His head was buzzing from the surging of blood to the temples, would lie in bed and just close your eyelids sticking together and yet still have tomorrow to go to class. But the lad knew that tomorrow and the next day he's not going anywhere. Akio went to the most ordinary institution for students. To visit it, the guy tried to persuade his brother for several weeks, until finally he begged his blessing. Actually, Kido never showed cruelty to him, do not hit, do not swear, do not punish. All the attention his older brother came down to an approving nod or a pair of cool phrases. No warmth or tenderness, as if Kido did not know about such feelings. During this Akio hated his brother even more. He always wanted to somehow he revealed his feelings - let it shout, even blow. But no, Kido always remained calm and cold, even icy.

Kido looked at his younger brother. He was not like him: he was fragile, with delicate, milky-white skin, which he got from his mother, with huge blue eyes and black hair. The boy was sitting in a chair, pale and tired, he looked like a frightened rabbit. As loyal Mickey reported Kido, Akio was in such a state for a third day. The man knew that his brother did not like such gatherings, but had no choice, especially since Akio was Zion. The same Zion Kido killed nearly a month ago, the high brown-eyed girl with short hair and beautiful pale lips. The victory over Zion is a victory over all the clan. Kido closed his eyes.

When the banquet was over, Akio was unexpectedly called into the office of his older brother. The young man had been there a couple of times: first, when Kido told him that their father was dead, and the second when he tried to escape from the guards who followed him on the orders of his elder brother. The two times were not connected to anything good, and therefore the third time will not be nice as well.

The young man tapped his knuckles on the heavy wooden door and winced in pain. Behind the door sounded familiar deep voice, allowing Akio to cross the threshold, and he hesitantly went inside. Kido was sitting in a high chair next to a desk. His yellow-gray eyes slid over skinny face Akio and stopped on his broken lips.

- What is it?

- Uh, it's ... I recently got into a fight ... okay...

- And hands? Why are they bandaged?

- Well, I got into a fight ...

- All right. Then why do not you go to school?

- I... I ... - Akio gasped, feeling the smarting at every movement of the ribs. - I feel a little unwell ...

- All right. You can go, - Kido turned over to the table and leaned over the folder of papers.

- Ki ... - Akio reached out his hand, but stopped short and lowered his hand.

The guy was shaking in front of him treacherously tears. But I had to control myself. Not now. Akio bit his lip and turned around and walked out. Mickey looked sympathetically at him, shook his head and smiled at him encouragingly.

- He has a bad mood today, so do not worry, Petite Bonbon.

- Yes, I know - Akio walked down the hall to the padded feet. - For me it is always not in the mood.

- It's not like that. You know ...

- He is the head of the Supreme Division, and he has a lot of work. - Akio smiled sadly, adjusting the bandages on his fingers.

- You know, tomorrow you can go with Theo in an amusement park on the carousel. Want one? I'll ask Kido. To classes you're still not going, - Mickey opened the door Akio, passing it forward.

- No, thank you. But you can take time off from his brother for tomorrow? I want to go somewhere. To Ms. Dee Mei's. Just please do not tell him.

- To Ms. Dee Mei's? Hmmm ... never heard about her before. But, in any case, my Petite Bonbon, I cannot go with you, you know - a man slapped Akio soft hair and pulled out of his jacket pocket, chocolate candy in golden-red wrapper. - Here you go. Do not worry. Tomorrow you will take Theo wherever you want, but I will not say anything Kido. I promise.

- Thank you, Mickey - Akio took the gift, and the man slowly closed the door.

Standing a moment, he leaned against the cold surface of the door and heard the muffled sobs and quiet weeping. Mickey did not know that the younger brother of his boss is not crying of hurt, but of pain, terrible, unbearable pain that tore the little body.

- This is a great gift, really. Ha-ha-ha!

- No more jokes like that! I want to give him something meaningful, not this Surinamese Pipa, especially because it's so disgusting. Ugh ... Horrible!

- Ha-ha-ha! Petite Bonbon, and what do you want to give?

- I do not know. Maybe cigars? He loves smoking.

- No, it's a bad choice. In that year he was given thirty of these tricks. Heh-heh!

- What's so funny?

- And maybe, after all Pipa?

- Oh, come ... Ha-ha-ha!

The right hand the head of division and still very young boy found the right gift with difficulty, coming to a consensus that Kido needs such a gift that it both surprises him, and there will not be an "analogy".

The twenty-ninth of March - is a feast for all the members of the Supreme Division. As always, beautiful, tall and forbidding, Kido was sitting at the head of the festively laid table at the most expensive restaurant of the city. His cold eyes lazily slid by members of feasting and stopped for a moment at the place where his younger brother was to sit. Nothing appears on his calm face, but an impatient gesture he beckoned to Mickey and said something to him. He nodded his head in reply, and disappeared from the sight. Kido, after casting upon him a hard gaze, looked around at the faces of people who are genuinely smiling and happy, furtively admiring the beauty of their host.

Finally, it was evening, and in the midst of the holiday music suddenly stopped. Everything froze for a moment, not knowing how to react to the changes. Laughter died down and the room became tense. But then at the very end of the hall heard light footsteps, and at the center of the U-shaped table Akio came out. Tension immediately vanished. All met him with excited exclamations, who bowed his head to Kido as a welcoming gesture.

- Happy birthday, Kido! - A young man walked a few steps back and held out his hand.

From his palms slowly flowed blue-silver water which began to take shape in the form of thin, spiral wound tubes. Stretching, they began to fill the space in front of Akio, growing as whimsical patterns. Smiling, the boy blew on one of them, and the curl was covered with snow white frost, infecting the rest of soft ice falling down.

- This is my gift to you, brother!

Akio bowed his head and exhaled. He was still hurt, but a gift would be worthwhile, and the guy bent down slightly. From his back began to grow clear water flowing wings of white ice. Stretching, they were covered with feathers and light grew bigger and bigger. From a distance, they now seemed like a real, flesh-and-blood. Only here the real wings could be so huge, beautiful and shimmering in different colors from turquoise to blue. The young man jumped up and gently floated in the air. His back arched, arms stretched out to the side, and suddenly his whole body pierced the thin one and a half meters long needle. People gasped and held their breath. Akio, smiling all the same kind, infant smile, looked at his brother and slamming wings closed them like a cocoon turning into ice. After a moment, the wings flew at such small pieces that, when applied to participants of the celebrations, they became shallow cool dust.

- Happy Birthday - Akio landed on the floor and looked uncertainly at his older brother.

It's nothing. No feelings. No anger, no joy, no condemnation or approval. Brother's eyes were still cold and impenetrable. Akio bitterly plump pink lips stretched into a smile and quickly left the room. Fleeing, he did not hear any screams of admiring spectators, no thunder of applause or a quiet "thank you, Akio" of his older brother. He ran away from the restaurant on the street, where it was already spring-like warmth and fragrant.

At the threshold, closing the heavy door, Akio plunged into darkness. Then someone hit him on the head, and the boy slowly slid into strong hands. Falling into a swoon, he heard a voice in the distance Mickey asked him to return to Kido. It smelled of cherry blossoms, rain and acquaintances expensive perfume. He came back again in hell.

- Here, look what I found in his backpack - Mickey handed Kido a disc. - The entire cover was in dried blood, and on one side was written "A good big brother."

- Put, - Kido was holding a glass of strong whiskey.

In the shadows of the office his beautiful manly face seemed quite unperturbed.

- Now - Mickey put the disc, turned on the TV, pressing the button "Play", again departed for the seat of the boss.

Then appeared a face of a young man, brown-eyed, with regular, delicate features and a charming smile. He smiled cheerfully.

- Hey, Kido, or should I say the head of the Supreme Division, or the boss, or what I like the most, big brother! - Man waved.

There are light interference, but the image quickly returned to normal.

- My name is Constantine. I am a brother of a girl you killed. Do you remember? You have to remember it, because we were twins.

- That girl ... Zion ... - Mickey whispered.

- And today, I want you to have fun. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Look here, Kido, - Konstantin pointed to the side, and the camera slowly turned in the right direction.

Image slightly rippled, but the picture has gradually increased, and soon Kido was able to clearly see a fragile figure hung by the small, coal-black wings. - Mmm ... Well, do you recognize him? Oh, yes! It's your adorable little brother - Akio. Ha ... He's beautiful, is not he?

The man took the camera in their hands and loudly ordered:

- Take it off!

There was interference, and the image become still. Apparently Constantine pressed the pause. After a couple of seconds the video continued. On the screen appeared a table on which lay on his stomach, writhing Akio.

- Look here, look good, Kido - caring older brother - a man's voice clearly differed among the rest of the noise. - You know, Kido, they say if Sion lose the wings, he can never grow them again. Funny, is not it? Hmmm ... I want to see if it is right in your brother. Get started!

- God ... - Mickey grabbed the back of the leather chair and clenched his teeth so tight that there was a creak. - What are they doing?

On the screen two burly guys pinned Akio to a metal table, which was filled with a dark red liquid. The third is sawing fragile bones of one wing. Akio shouted in pain, his eyes welled with tears, and he wept bitterly, brittle fingers clutching the edge of the table. Blood burst out with new force from the cut veins, and man, strained, with the force pulled the remains of the wing. Something snapped, the young man arched and cried even harder, from broken lips flowed crimson trickle. Image darkened again for a few seconds, and after another moment, the picture changed. Crawling in a corner, whimpering, Akio clutched to his chest torn wings. He was no longer crying. The tears had dried on smeared with blood, just whitened face.

- Is not it true, he is still handsome, but Kido? Look - a thin finger pointed to the fragile, thin back, where two large gaping wounds oozing blood. - Hmmm ... I do not know what to do with such beauty. Although wait, I thought of something very, very funny. But for a start, the senior brother, I want to show you this. You should be proud Akio.

Constantine yanked the guy on his feet, showing terrible, deep cuts on his collarbone.

- See this? Every time he would not obey me, I've done it here so memorable incision. But that's not all. Akio, be a good boy, pull your arms out - man nudged the boy, and he obediently, still clutching the wings, the camera showed the palm of his hand, the inside of which was carved into the meat. - Well, like it? You brought him up so, is not it? If it's not for your iron discipline, now would not have all this, but ... Enough talk, get down to business. Bring it to me!

Akio was picked up, like a feather, and casted on a dark blue carpet.

- Your brother is a miracle Kido. Do not you think? I'm sure you always wanted this delicious ass, - Konstantin put his fingers on his buttocks, leaned over and gently bit his delicate skin. - In your dreams you've seen it like this, as it is now: a bare, beautiful, helpless, right?

The man threw his head back and laughed leaping. Then he pulled out the black wings of the hands of young men and threw them into a corner.

- Before I start having fun, I would like to warn you. I'll bring your brother tomorrow to the threshold of the Western Hospital. As far as I know, at this time you'll be in another city. If you do not come, you will not see your brother again. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, dear brother! Now, let's start the fun!

Constantine gave the camera to someone else and bent over Akio. Ordering him to get on all fours, he smiled and dropped to his knees.

- Be a good boy, show your brother what you can do! - Man undid the belt of his trousers and grabbed Akio by the hair.

Next Kido did not watch. He turned away, finishing his whiskey, heard the screams and moans of pain, his younger brother, as he choked with tears, and then incoherently whispered: "... Kido ... Kido ... Take me away ... take away ... Kido... ".

Mickey shaking hands pulled the cord out of the socket and fell to the floor.

The air in the room noticeably thickened, separating into thick layers that the ceiling became denser, like condensed milk. Kido bent. The black pupil of his eyes wass instantly replaced the yellow iris, and the eye was completely impenetrable. The skin became rapidly lose color and become crisp white of deathly pale, and started to heat up, showing bizarre black patterns throughout the body. Of the half-open mouth flowed streams of fiery red, which, dripping on the floor, burning through and corrode the tile a few inches deep. Wall cabinet pitifully cracked. Paper lying in front of Kido one by one began to smolder and then ignite. The heat became unbearable. The liquid in the glass boiled and evaporated rapidly. Then with a loud squeak glass cracked, and pieces of glass, flew to the sides.

- Kido! Enough is enough! Stop it! You're going to kill us! - Mickey pulled the master's shoulder and cried with anguish. - Please! It is enough!

Kido awoke. Panting, he wiped his hand and looked forward.

- Why did not you tell me?

- We'll find him, Kido! I now give the order ... Now ... - Mickey struggled to his feet and leaned against the wall.

Wet with sweat shirt uncomfortably stuck to the back and shoulder blades, knees trembled. For the first time Mickey saw his master in such a state. He glanced at Kido. He was still sitting, staring into space.

- How many days had passed since his disappearance? - His master's voice, as usual, smooth and deep, brought a man out of his stupor and forced him to buck up.

- Today is the second day.

- Find him. Immediately - Kido waved releasing Mickey, and when the door closed, he exhaled.

The office was quiet. Quiet so that he could hear the steady beating of his heart and the blood pulsing in his temples. Suddenly the phone rang.

- Elder brother? Good day! This is Constantine. Now I know you personally. And, frankly, I'm glad this one. You know, my plans changed and I decided not to kill your brother. Hello! Can you hear me? Helloooo!

- I hear you - Kido lit a cigarette, took a deep drag.

- Great, but I really thought ... Well it's not the matter what I thought there. - Konstantin laughed uncomfortably. - Your brother ... I am sure that you want to pick him up. And I, as an honest and honorable man, I'll give you this opportunity today. You come alone, without escort and security. And the weapons, by the way, they are also useless. I will send the coordinates at the end of our conversation with you. Cool, huh? I have ...

- Let me talk to him - cut him Kido.

- Hmmm ... Do not want to talk to me, Mr. older brother? Well, okay, but not for long! - Man sat down next to a trembling little body, took the boy's chin and whispered in his ear. - Come on, Akio, your brother wants to talk to you!

- Akio! - Heard a familiar voice, the young man flinched, his eyes with deep black spots around blinked, and in the corners of their accumulated scalding tears. - Akio, can you hear me?

- Y-yes, - his own voice would not obey him, and from the throat out a raucous sounds. - Kido ... Kido, ta-take-me ... please. I. .. I cannot ... more.

Akio could not stand, sobbing. Became hysterical. Constantine had to smile and took the phone from his ear.

- Ay-ay-ay! Again, he is crying because of you, Kido. He's so sweet, just lovely ... Hello! Hello! Hell, hung up! - Man sat in a chair, pulled the boy's hair, making him crawl to him. - You have such beautiful hair, so soft. Come to me!

Constantine slightly pulled a strand, and Akio obediently climbed onto his lap. The man grunted, his fingers caressing the fine, almost transparent skin of the boy's shoulders.

- Your wounds on your back almost healed, and also on the collarbone. You're a good doctor, Ms. Di Mei, right? - His hands slightly pinched pink nipple, and then his greedy lips sucked them, licking with a wet tongue. - You're so delicious. Why do you smell like flowers? Hm? It such a turn-on! Even after the smell of blood I feel it so clearly.

Constantine enthusiastically slid his hands over the naked body of Akio, who, like a rag doll, without a single movement obediently sitting on his lap. The young man was sick, disgusted and ashamed. Disgust, like a poison, was eating him alive. Thoughts bitten and stung, not letting him rest, and at times it seemed that he was going mad. All he could do now - it's waiting. He could not resist. Attempts to resist were suppressed at once. The young man remained only an opportunity to make their skin as a cold, so Constantine did not want to touch it. But it did not help as if he had not noticed the ice trends emanating from Akio.

- Open your mouth - Constantine lifted the boy's slender chin, looking into his dark blue, almost black eyes.

Akio complied and opened his mouth. He did not resist, even when authoritative tongue of the man broke into his mouth, and his hands pressed the young man so close to his chest, that it became difficult to breathe. Constantine breathed excitedly and slightly removed Akio from himself.