You're Never Too Old

Story Info
A mature woman realizes she still has sex appeal.
6.4k words
4.62
183.5k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
target48
target48
38 Followers

This true story was written for mature women by a mature woman. I am willing to bet that there are many women out there just like me who are over 60 years old, divorced, widowed or single by choice that just don't think that they are sexually desirable any longer. I am here to tell you that is a lot of hooey. I know this because until my 62nd birthday I felt the same way.

My husband of 40 years died of a massive heart attack when I was 58. I spent the entire next year angry at the world and the following year feeling sorry for myself. The third year I began to heal and started getting on with the rest of my life, which brings me to the beginning of my story.

At the ripe old age of 61 I started going to the gym and lost 35 pounds, had highlights put in my hair, went to a vascular surgeon and got rid of my varicose veins. I was about to have my 62nd birthday and I wanted to feel good about ME! Oh, now don't get me wrong I was still no beauty queen, I had a few more pounds to lose and I definitely had my share of wrinkles, but I was feeling better about myself than I had in years.

Then it happened. I was sitting outside on the patio of this quaint little bistro waiting for an old girlfriend to meet me for lunch when I noticed a young man in his 20's trying to look up my dress. At first I was flattered that anyone his age would be interested in a woman my age and then reality hit. He wasn't interested in me; he was interested seeing my panties or maybe even my vagina. I didn't realize it at the time but that was the day I became an exhibitionist.

On the way home I kept thinking about that young man. What would he have done if he had seen my vagina? Would he have gone to the nearest restroom and masturbated? Then all I could do was imagine him sitting or laying somewhere masturbating until he had a climax. It all became so erotic, my panties were soaked and I could hardly wait to get home to masturbate. I pulled into the garage closed the door and sat there in my car and masturbated myself to a quick but much needed orgasm. That was so unlike me, I had never even considered myself a sexual person. In fact my husband was always the one to suggest having sex. It wasn't that I didn't like sex, I loved it, I just wasn't very creative. But as I was to learn, we all have a creative side.

The next few days my thoughts of the young man ran wild. I imagined him looking; trying to get a glimpse of my now neatly trimmed vagina. In my fantasy I saw him lick his parched lips and as I slowly parted my thighs he started to rub his bulging crotch.

I couldn't get the vision to go away, each time my little fantasy would go a little farther until my fantasy became a plan. I decided to return to the same little bistro wearing a beautiful new sundress, only this time I would not wear panties and I would make sure some young man got a good look at my newly dyed pubic hair. I desperately wanted to see the look on his face when he got that first good look at my womanhood. My plan didn't go much beyond that. However, I knew this would give me fodder for many masturbation fantasies.

The following day I arrived at the bistro promptly at 11:45 am, just in time for the lunch crowd. My hair was dyed chestnut brown with golden highlights, I was wearing my new pale yellow backless sundress, no bra (which was no big deal for a 34-a cup) or panties and I hid my eyes behind dark sunglasses. I was scared to death and my heart was pounding. I had never done anything so brazen in my entire boring life. I didn't have to wait long before a nice looking man in his early 30's sat across from me. As soon as I saw him look my way, I crossed my legs just as I had practiced at home in the mirror. Sure enough, I caught his eye. His glance went from my bare legs to my face and back again to my legs. I slowly uncrossed my legs and gave him the Sharon Stone view of my vagina. I actually got a little tickled when he tried to be so casual as not to appear obvious. The more he looked the more excited I became; I felt a light orgasmic rush in my loins as my vagina began to secrete more pre-orgasmic fluids. I would never have believed that I would get such a rush from doing something so nasty. Darn, this was so exciting.

A few minutes later I was home masturbating, as I imagined him doing the same thing. It was such a turn on to realize that a woman my age could get a handsome young man to try that hard to see her vagina. I masturbated to two orgasms that day.

As with anything new the new hobby was starting to occupy more and more of my time. I would find myself in my closet trying on different dresses and skirts to determine which would be the easiest to work with and I even started shopping for clothes that would best fit my purpose. I was consumed by thoughts of men, young and old catching a glimpse of what they all wanted to see. In a sense I felt like I was giving them a very special and rare experience, but watching their reaction when they finally saw my vagina was equally rewarding for me. It is difficult to explain to any woman that has never experienced the feeling it gives you when you share something that unique with another person, both emotionally and physically. To this day it is still the most erotic thing I have ever done.

One day I had been trying on dresses at the mall and decided to grab a quick lunch in the food court. After eating my lunch I was relaxing enjoying a cup of Starbucks coffee when I noticed a teenage boy at the next table not 10 feet away. He was a cute Hispanic boy maybe 16 or so eating some ice cream. I quickly looked around to see if anyone would notice, just incase I decided to give him a peak. The coast was clear, so I uncrossed my legs and spread them just enough to give him a good look as I bent to one side to pick up my purse.

I had my dark sunglasses on, now a standard for me, so that when I sat back up he couldn't see me watching him. I could tell by the look on his face that he got a very good look. I smiled to myself as I thought; damn I am getting really good at this. I continued to cross and uncross my legs, each time giving him better visual access to my vagina. His ice cream was gone but he was staying for the show, just sitting there trying to be cool and casual, but he was virtually staring right at my vagina. I took one last look around and feeling that no one was looking, I opened my legs very wide and ran my right hand half way up the inside of my thigh.

That was apparently too much for the young man as he quickly put a hand over his bulging penis and just held it there. I could tell by the look on his face that he had had an orgasm. At that point I gathered my packages and headed home.

I still remember the feeling of pride and accomplishment in the fact that I had just caused a teenage boy to cum in his pants. Here I was 62 years old and I could still get someone that excited, god I felt great!

I was so worked up and amazed at how bold I had become that I went immediately to my bedroom lifted my dress and plunged two fingers in to my needy vagina. I was so wet that they slipped right in; I removed them quickly and sucked the sweet juices from my fingers as I began masturbating with my other hand. Within moments I could feel my clit throbbing as an enormous orgasm was building from deep within me. I imagined seeing that young Hispanic cock spurt cum all over me as I masturbated to an exhausting orgasm.

Later that evening I began to reflect on my actions of the past couple of weeks. I came to the conclusion that I had been substituting exhibitionism for foreplay and although it was exciting and extremely erotic, it wasn't sex. I wanted something more, I wanted physical contact, touching, kissing and penetration.

The next day I was having my morning coffee and watching the Today Show when a local advertisement came on for Sears air conditioning vent cleaning service. It said, "Free Estimates with in home consultation." Hummmmm, my late husband Dan, had always thought it would be a good idea to have that done. I called and set up an appointment for the following day for 9 am.

I woke early and dressed appropriately for my new hobby, blouse, skirt and no panties. The doorbell rang promptly at 9 am and I opened the door to find a rather short heavyset young man in his mid 20's. I was a little disappointed but "Life Is Like a Box of Chocolates," right? After about a 45 minute inspection he asked if he could speak with me about his findings. I strategically sat him in a den chair directly across from me. I wanted for him to see everything I had to offer.

My heart was pounding and I was so wet that occasionally I could feel a tiny drop of my juice escape my vagina. I had no idea where this was heading or how far I would let it go. Once seated he began the process of explaining how the program worked and what all was involved. I saw his lips moving but my heart was pounding so loud that I couldn't hear a word he was saying. I finally decided to go for it; I parted my thighs and then crossed my legs all in one smooth, well rehearsed move. I saw his eyes go directly to my vagina. He handled it well and only glanced one more time at my legs. After he finished his presentation I asked him if I could get him something to drink, coffee or soda. He licked his lips and said that coffee would be nice, sugar only.

I uncrossed my legs and spread my thighs wider as I stood, knowing that would give him the best possible view of my vagina. By the look on his face, I could tell he enjoyed the show. I have absolutely no clue what possessed me to do it but before I poured his coffee I slipped a finger into my vagina and smeared my sex secretions on the rim of his coffee cup. When I returned with his coffee I could see that he had an erection and he wasn't even remotely trying to hide it. I sat back down across from him with my legs spread apart and his eyes went directly to my vagina.

He took a sip of coffee, looked at the cup before sitting it on the table. He rubbed his cock through his kaki slacks and asked in a very suggestive tone, "So, is this something that you would be interested in," as he squeezed his cock?

"Well it is a pretty big decision, I'm just not sure. Will you be the one providing the monthly service?"

"No mam, I come just this one time and then I'm gone. I'm strictly in sales."

We had done all the word play games, now it was time to put up or shut up;I wondered if I could actually go through with it?

I just decided to go for it before I had a stroke or something. I spread my legs wide enough that he would have to be a complete moron not to get my message and asked him, "How much time do you have today?"

"Not much, I have another appointment in 45 minutes, is that enough time," he asked?"

Our eyes met, both of us were ready. I could see a wet spot on his kakis and I am sure he could see that I was wet as well.

"Yes," I said.

He stood up and walked over to me, dropped to his knees, spread my legs wide open and put his hot lips directly on my swollen clitoris. I was in heaven; my hungry cunt was flowing like a river. His tongue went deep into my love canal, back out again then began to travel from my anus to my clit. No one had ever licked my anus before, it felt amazing. The entire scene was too much for me, my emotions were totally out of control and my orgasm was so close. He continued sucking my clit and inserted two fingers into my vagina. My lust had peaked as I arched my hips up I held his mouth tight against my quivering cunt.

That was just what my pussy needed, something that I couldn't do for myself. It felt so good, so complete. I watched as he stood and unzipped, unbuttoned and dropped his pants to the floor. His cock wasn't anything special but to me it was beautiful. The head was almost purple and oozing precum just inches from my lips. I opened my mouth and engulfed his musky smelling cock to his pubic hair. Oh, the smell and taste of a man was just what I had longed for. I wanted it to last forever but I knew it wouldn't. I felt his balls tighten and his piss hole flair as a flood of precum flowed out just before a big blast of thick, hot, gooey cum splattered the back of my throat. I was so horny, I wanted his cum; every last drop of it was going to be savored and swallowed. His cock continued to ooze cum for quite some time before he pulled it from my lips. I laid there exposed to the waist as he stroked his cock a few times, making one more big drop of cum ooze out and land on my pubic hair. I was massaging his cum into my cunt when I heard the front door close.

Later that evening I was watching the evening news when I saw an ad for Orkin pest control. My mind started to wonder if that should be my next challenge or should I say victim. I thought about it for the next few days until I saw the ad again. Must be an omen, right, I laughed to myself. However, the next morning I was still thinking about "The Orkin Man" and the more I thought about it the hornier I became so; I finally gave in and called. I almost laughed out loud when the girl told me that they would send out a technician to determine my needs.

The doorbell rang at the appointed time and I was dressed and ready to seduce. I opened the door and there stood My Orkin Man. He was about 6 feet tall, in his early 30's, trim and black. I invited him in and after some brief introductions he asked what kind of problem I was having. I explained that I had seen a few bugs in the kitchen and some small spiders in the garage. He said that was pretty typical during July and August because most insects are much like people, which want to be in a cool place. He said he would do a thorough inspection and we could talk after he was finished. He looked all through my 4,300 square foot home and went outside to check for window and foundation cracks. Thirty minutes later he rang the bell and came from the 97 degree heat. I asked if he would like something cold to drink and he said, "Yes, anything will do." I told him to have a seat in the den and I brought him some sweet tea.

As usual, I sat down directly across from him and parted my thighs slightly before crossing my legs. He noticed! As he discussed his findings and the treatment plan that he recommended, I must have crossed and spread my legs 7 or 8 times during his sales presentation.

He was ready, by now I knew all the signs. He was hard and knew that he was getting a free show. The only thing he didn't know was how far this little game would go. I knew that he would be afraid to make the first move, just incase he had misread my signals. After all, I'm sure he didn't want to lose his job for coming on to an older white woman.

I looked him directly in the eyes as I spread my legs even wider and asked, "Well, it looks like I really need your service. Don't you agree?"

His eyes dropped to my now thoroughly soaked vagina and said, "Yes Mam, I would recommend that we get started as soon as possible."

With that comment I smiled and to just make sure that he totally understood, I pulled my dress up exposing my pussy. Then I stood up and walked over to him, pulled him to his feet, unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants to the floor. Then I pulled his underwear just below his balls and touched his erection.

Oh, my god. He was huge. I like every woman had seen a few porno films but it's different when you are touching that hot black hunk of flesh. I don't know how big he was in inches, but it was enormous, thick and uncircumcised. It felt wonderful in my hand and the head of his cock was already wet with precum. I felt lightheaded and quickly went to my knees to get a closed look at that amazing cock.

I have never felt that any mans cock was anything other than an instrument of pleasure, but his cock was different. I thought it was magnificent looking. I slowly smeared his precum the entire length of his manhood and began to lightly stroke it.

"Suck it," he said.

And without hesitation I did as he asked. He smelled and tasted like a working man that had been in the summer heat. With each stroke more precum oozed into my mouth until I soon forget his odor. I felt his cockhead flare and got ready to receive his hot cum when he quickly pulled his shiny cock from my lips.

"Take your clothes off," he said.

I stood up and did as he asked while I watched him remove all of his clothing as well. His big meaty cock was bobbing up and down and side to side and with each movement another stream of precum would ooze and drip like a spiders web from leg to leg.

"You want to do it here or in the bedroom?" he asked.

My heart was pounding so fast and my knees were so weak that I honestly didn't think I could walk.

"Here is fine," I said.

I laid down on the carpet and spread my legs. He positioned himself between my legs and slid a finger into my well lubricated vagina, "Nice," he said as he licked my juice from his finger. Then he lowered himself until I felt the head of his huge cock touch my labia. He took his cock in hand and ran it up and down my vagina several times. Each time it slipped over my swollen clit I moaned with pleasure. Then he began his slow decent into the depths of my lustful cunt. I had never had anything this large in me before and let me tell you SIZE MATTERS. His cock was touching places that had never been touched before. At one point I almost passed out from the excitement and sheer pleasure of something that size sliding in and out, going deeper and deeper.

"I'm gonna fuck you good," he said.

He reached down between us and began massaging my clit and within minutes I felt my orgasm about to explode. I arched my cunt to the ceiling and he drove his thick cock as deep into me as it would go and began to pour his rich creamy cum deep into my womb. I groaned as my own orgasm erupted. I thrashed up and down as he rubbed my aching clit until I was totally lost in my own pleasure. All the time I could feel that big beautiful cock sliding in and out as he continued to cum. Finally he stopped moving and just lay there with his cum oozing out of my well satisfied vagina. Then he slowly started to slide his cock in and out again.

It felt wonderful but I knew that I was spent; no way could I cum again anytime soon.

"Do you need to cum again," I asked?

"Yes, you feel so good," he said.

"Is this what you want or would you rather me suck you," I asked.

"Just this," he said as he picked up his pace.

Wow I thought, there is a big difference between making love and being fucked. For the first time in my life I was being fucked. His cock felt as if it had swollen even larger inside me. I looked down at my stomach and could see it move with each upward thrust of his cock. I couldn't believe that my vagina began to respond and started lubricating his big cock again. I could hear sloshing sounds with each new penetration and my cunt started rise to meet each new thrust.

I caught a glimpse of us in the mirror and the sight of this young black studs cock sliding in and out of me made me crazy with lust. It was beautiful to watch and I felt incredibility lucky. I put both hands on his ass and began fucking him as hard as he was fucking me. We must have fucked like that for 15 minutes or so and then I saw him arch his back and push his cock as deep into my cunt as it would go. He groaned and began to spurt another big load of cum into my cunt and then he quickly pulled out. His cock continued oozing cum all the way up to my open mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but there was so much that some trickled down my cheek.

"Damn woman, you are good," he said.

I just laid there on the floor totally nude with his seed oozing out of me as he dressed and left.

I scooted over to the floor length mirror and looked at my pussy and smiled. It was gaping open with thick white cum slowly oozing from its battered lips. I felt amazing, powerful and totally in charge. I had finally become the kind of woman I admired most, strong and confident. Then I put a coaster under my pussy and squeezed out even more of his cum and poured it into my mouth. I looked at my well used cunt in the mirror and began to masturbate to a long and slow but violent orgasm.

target48
target48
38 Followers
12