You're Nobody ... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wan your cock," she whispered wickedly, licking her lips.

"Oh, do you?" I laughed lewdly, "Well, I'm a little busy."

"Ohhh no, you not be too busy for Consuela now baby, are you?"

I smiled, seeing no avenue of protest that I could possibly follow, and grabbed her wrist, pulling her onto the bed with me.

"The bed squeaks, Consuela, we'll have to be careful."

"Ohhh, yes ... careful. You have rubbers?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. Bought them this afternoon. They're in the top drawer of the dresser."

Always ready to serve, Consuela reclaimed her wrist on scampered over to the dresser, opened the drawer and removed the condoms, then opened the package, fishing out a powder blue French tickler that struck her fancy.

"I like thees color, ess very pretty, and these rooster thingy on the tip ... what ess thees?"

"It's a French thingy. It tickles you ... when I fuck."

"Really? It tickles? Wonderful fun, no?"

"Wonderful fun, yes," I replied accepting the condom from her hand and working it over the head of my dick.

Consuela was already raising the hem of her skirt up to her hips, revealing the thick tuft of pubic hair and a pair of glistening, wet lips. The intoxicating scent of her arousal filled my nostrils as I finished putting the condom on.

Consuela climbed onto the bed. I took a deep breath, grasped my condom clad cock and rubbed the blue tickler's tip against her slit. Her labia seemed to blossom, opening eagerly to accept me.

I rammed into her with an urgency I didn't anticipate. Watching Nicki and Sylvia and then Sylvia and her husband getting it on had primed me more than I thought it would, and I came quickly, leaving Consuela hissing with frustration.

I went down on her heavily furred nest and ate her to an intense cum that had her squirting juices into my face and mouth.

She licked my balls as a reward, and with the first sign of renewed interest from my dick, swallowed me whole, sucking me back to life.

I grabbed another blue condom, slipped it on over the coat of saliva she'd left along the shaft and told her to spread her legs.

She did, and I slammed it inside her, stuffing every part of her pussy with my eager, hungry cock.

I paused after a flurry of deep thrusts, withdrawing completely only to replace my throbbing dick with dexterous fingers that dipped between her slick lips for a moment before venturing back to squeeze into her even tighter asshole.

"Give it to me," she croaked in a half whisper.

I pounded her harder; the force of each successive thrust lifting her ass off the bed only to crash back down again, before repeating the process.

My cock felt like a monster inside her slippery pussy; her quim clinging tightly to my thick shaft. The tickler was manfully doing its job as well. For only minutes into our fuck, Consuela was moaning hotly: "C'mon, I'm so close to cumming! Do me! Do me! OH, DO ME!"

I redoubled my efforts, filling her with deep, urgent, fiery strokes until, without warning, my second orgasm engulfed me. I groaned through gritted teeth and with a final playful slap on her round, generous bottom, I took a long, shuddering breath and filled the condom while Consuela shivered with her own powerful climax, her pleasure undeniable with the soft sounds of her satisfied moans.

Breathing heavily, I pulled my softening prick from her warm, wet hole and pulled her skirt down. She turned to me, kissed me eagerly, a playful smirk hovering on her lips.

"Thanks," she said simply, "I needed that. You can go sleep for a while, but I'll be back for more, later." ________________________________________

It was five in the morning, and I'd come wide awake with that sinking feeling that says I'm not going back to sleep. The sun wasn't even up yet.

Consuela lay next to me, her body radiating warmth. She was stretched out on her belly with her gorgeous ass just begging to be touched.

I didn't want to wake her up, but how could I resist? I couldn't keep my hands off that ass.

I decided to wake her up, but realizing she worked a long arduous day I knew I had to make her happy in doing so, and started with a series of light sensuous kisses running from the back of her neck and down her spine to the cheeks of her ass and ending by rimming her asshole after prying those cheeks apart.

She murmured slightly and stirred.

"Are you awake?" I whispered.

When there was no response, I knew I should leave her alone and go back to sleep, but with a raging hardon, how could I?

Consuela rolled over onto her side. Well now, I saw a very tempting target and went for it, caressing her hairy snatch with my finger tips under she grew wet and her lips parted. I started with one finger, stirring her honey pot; soon I had a second and then a third.

She moaned in her sleep and began rubbing her breasts as I continued with my fingering. When I leaned in and began licking her innermost thigh, I believe she came awake, but feigned sleep.

Only when I began to tongue her clit did she relent and grab my cock and squeezed it hard, signaling that she was ready for anything.

I forced her thighs apart and went to town on her cunt, sucking, licking and fingering while she moaned delightedly.

Not long after that, while I continued munching away at her cunt, she maneuvered herself so that she had access to my cock and started sucking it, and tickling my balls.

I made her cum, and she rewarded me by rimming my asshole, then buried her tongue in my ass and continued jerking me off.

"You like thees?"

"Yes, I like thees," I replied, mimicking her broken English.

A moment later I was moaning non-stop as her tongue stretched out to an unbelievable length and roared up my Hersey Highway.

Her hand continued squeezing and pumping me and I came with a sudden burst. Gob after gob of cum spurted into the air, landing on the sheets, her hand and after wresting her mouth from my ass, onto her outstretched tongue.

"Whew!" I gasped afterward.

"You got more of them blue ticklers?" she inquired lazily, legs akimbo as licked my sperm from her fingertips.

It took me another fifteen minutes of having my dick sucked before I was ready enough to give it a serious try. I found another French Tickler, put it on and guided my semi into her notch, rolled the head in her juices, and pushed downward into the soft grasp of her opening.

Consuela sucked in a breath as I pressed inward, she was still very wet as I worked into her, growing thicker and longer as I managed it.

"Oh, baby!" she gasped as I bottomed out. "You something special!"

I let my weight settle onto her, spreading her thighs widely, letting my body drive my pulsing cock as deep as possible. My balls rubbed against the cheeks of her ass, hair tickling the sensitive skin around her rear opening.

"Oh yes, baby ... give me that tickler now!"

Stifling a laugh, I rolled my hips, making my dick turn inside her, making it carom from the top to the bottom of her vagina, allowing the tickler portion of the rubber to do its thing.

And it apparently did it very well.

Consuela was extremely sensitive by this point, and when I guided my fingers to her clit she started to cum and didn't stop.

There was a long series of "OHGOD'S" followed by "I cumming!" and more "OHGOD'S."

Her insides seemed to collapse with suction as my blood gorged cockhead slowly moved backward, the thicker part of the shaft making a bulge as it slid oh so slowly out of her tunnel.

Consuela's hands gripped my shoulders, her nails clawed inward and pressed into my flesh. There was a catch at the back of her throat and a sudden moistness in her eyes as my dick left her warmth only to be bathed by the cool air-conditioning.

"Put it back ..." she said in a ragged sigh.

I obliged, letting it sink back in just as slowly as I had drawn it out.

"Ohhhh, better!" she sighed again, the raggedness having left her voice, being replaced by gratitude.

Consuela spread her legs as wide as she could, welcoming my cock back, but did not move, being content to let me do the work. Once again I hit bottom, but pulled back much faster than going in. I followed with several short but quick strokes before returning to the long, slower thrusts.

Consuela went crazy. She raised her legs, gripped my waist with her thighs and locked her ankles around my back.

"You fuck me good now," she rasped between gritted teeth.

I increased the tempo.

"Ooooh," she hissed. "You one good fucker!"

I reveled in the tight grasp of her cunt; felt her tighten and release as he slid in and out. I loved the way Consuela was fucking me back, and began slamming into her, knowing I was getting ready to unload once again.

I backed completely out of her.

She gave me a look of bewildered disappointment, but I quickly lay down beside her and pushed at her near shoulder, rolling her away from me and onto her side. Cuddling up behind her, I used my hand to guide my cock back to her twat and pushed forward. I oozed back into her until buried to the hilt.

I forced an arm under her and wrapped it across her chest, cupping and fondling her breast, bending her back against me like a bow. My other hand slid around her thigh, pulling her hips back against me as I pushed in and out. Then my fingers slid down around my own dick for a moment and found her clit.

The bud was completely exposed by the wide-stretched opening of her cunt and I rubbed away at it.

"Oh, God," she shuddered. ""OHGOD! OHGOD! OHGOD!"

Consuela's entire body was trembling. Her breath was loud, but not louder than mine, which huffed in her ear as I pulled her back to me. I felt her clutch at me and knew she was close again.

Suddenly, I was even closer.

She threw herself back at me, fucking me - fucking herself, too.

"You gonna cum now?" She teased as she rolled her hips around and around on my stabbing erection.

I responded by pushing her down, so that she was almost on her stomach, and rolled my weight onto her butt. My hands pressed her shoulders into the mattress, pinning her hips and fucked her senseless.

We came together, well almost together, and then collapsed into a puddle of limp flesh.

We woke up together at 6:15. She got up and dressed, then left. I went back to sleep for another hour.

12