You're Not What I Thought You Were

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it now looked like that dream was literally going to come true Emma only hesitated for a second so she could smile up at her new top before she flipped herself over onto her stomach and then pushed herself up to her knees. Her attire was essentially a one-piece so Emma was forced to take off her top first, although that gave her a chance to remove her bra too and there was something about stripping herself to only her wrestling boots which really turned Emma on.

Of course when it came to that tiny pair of pink/white spandex trunks Emma pushed them down, pressing her face to the locker room floor first so she could stick out her ass and reveal it to Paige as slowly as possible. To Emma's delight Paige stared at her behind in pure lust, the Australian further delighted that the English girl had used the time Emma had removed her top to do the same meaning that both the NXT divas were stripped down to their wrestling boots and nothing else. Well, nothing except the equipment Paige quickly retrieved from her locker.

That equipment was of course a large strap-on dick, both the straps and the dildo itself as jet black as Paige's hair which looked extra striking against the super pale skin of the British girl as she stepped into the harness, pulled it up her thighs and then strapped it around her waist. Paige then grabbed a bottle of lubricant from her locker, squirted some of the gel onto her hand and then rubbed it into the cock in a way which made it look like she was literally jerking herself off, the fact that there was no doubt a stimulator inside the harness meaning that it was technically true and that the soft moans Paige let out weren't fake which was an incredible turn on for Emma.

While this was happening Emma was busy wiggling her virgin ass at Paige and while taunting her, "Fuck me Paige! Fuck my tight little virgin ass with your big black cock. Mmmmm, I want that big strap-on of yours deep inside my blonde bimbo butt. I want you to pop my anal cherry Paige. I want you to take my untouched ass hole and make it yours. I want you to stretch it, fill it, and then fuck it. Fuck my ass Paige, oh please fuck my ass. Fuck the ass which is now rightfully yours."

"Shut up and spread your arse cheeks!" Paige practically growled as she got down behind Emma before ordering, "Now beg me to make you my bitch!"

Immediately doing as she was told Emma lowered her head and pressed her cheek against the cold and dirty floor while reaching back so she could grab at her ass cheeks and spread them wide. Then she shamelessly begged, "Please Paige, make me your bitch. I wanna be your bitch! I want to be your bitch so badly. Please do it. I want to be yours Paige. I've always wanted to be yours. From the moment I first saw you I wanted you to be the one to take my anal cherry and turn me into a bitch, and now that dream is finally coming true. You beat me and now my ass rightfully belongs to you. Please take it. Please take my ass. Fuck me up the ass like a little bitch and make me yours!"

Although she had specifically ordered Emma to beg for her those words were nothing but pleasant background music to Paige who was fixating on the heavenly sight before her. The English girl was also trying her hardest to not literally drool as she grabbed hold of her dildo firmly and rubbed the head up and down the Australian girl's butt crack before pressing that long perfect weapon of ass-destruction against what was considered the Holy Grail for any women's wrestler, another woman's virgin arse hole.

For a few long seconds Paige just stared at her prize, then she began pushing forwards slowly as possible, the anti-diva wanting to savour every precious moment of this. To her delight Emma continued spreading her cheeks, making sure Paige got the best view possible of that tiny puckered entrance slowly stretching for the big black strap-on dildo, the blonde's back door opening wider and wider until finally the head of the man-made dick slipped inside Emma's backside, meaning that Paige had finally fulfilled her ultimate sexual fantasy.

She had just taken another girl's anal virginity. Popped her little back door cherry and made her cry out as Paige forced upon her the biggest humiliation a woman could receive. Oh, and it wasn't just a woman, but another women's wrestler, the fact that Paige now saw Emma as her equal making this whole experience so much more powerful for the anti-diva. In fact Paige couldn't see how anything could be possibly better than this, becoming the first NXT women's champion the only thing in her life which could equal the overwhelming joy she received from popping Emma's anal cherry.

There was a long pause as Paige savoured that overwhelming joy, then with the type of battle cry she let out during her entrance/matches the brunette began slowly stuffing the blonde's bum hole with inch after inch of big black strap-on cock, her eyes glued to Emma's obscenely stretched arse hole as it accepted the large invader. Absurdly Emma continued spreading her cheeks through all this, offering up her most private hole for Paige to use for her pleasure and make sure the woman who just defeated her had the best possible view of that dildo stuffing her most private of holes, Paige marvelling at the beautiful contrast between Emma's tanned body and the huge black cock she was now forcing into it, the NXT women's champion's mind melting as she continued fulfilling her ultimate fantasy.

It was a fantasy Emma had fingered herself to climax countless times, as while nearly all the wrestlers she met dreaded the thought of surrendering their asses she had been looking forward to it. After all, being a top didn't come naturally to her, and while she had been willing to do just about anything to fulfill her childhood dream of being a professional wrestler she had never been completely comfortable in the dominant role. But bottoming for Paige, oh that had felt as natural as breathing, and so did losing her anal virginity. Sort of. Ok, it felt natural and unnatural at the same time, like... like Emma was allowing her body to be misused in perhaps the most perverted way possible, but it felt good.

To be honest it also hurt, but not as much as she thought it might, and not nearly as much as some girls had told her it did when she first got into the business, although she had been pretty sure they had been just trying to scare her off. Then again maybe she was just a natural bottom with a slutty ass which was made to be fucked. It certainly felt like the latter as Emma found her rectum stretching to accommodate Paige's impressive length with a mixture of pain and pleasure the blonde actually kind of enjoyed. Not that Emma was a masochist or anything, but feeling that part of her body stretching like never before gave her an undeniable feeling of sick and twisted delight.

Although whatever she was feeling during her first ever anal penetration it was nothing compared to what Emma felt when Paige's thighs came to rest against her ass cheeks, announcing that the woman who had defeated her less than an hour ago had succeeded in burying every inch of her big black strap-on inside her bowels, Emma's anal virginity well and truly taken by the anti-diva. It was overwhelming, Emma opening her mouth to say something, but the only sound which came out was garbled noises as if Paige's dick was so big it actually travelled all the way through her body and now the head was lodged somewhere in the blonde's throat, the dildo threatening to come out of Emma's mouth like some kind of obscene circus act.

Luckily for them both that wasn't literally the case, and Paige seemed content with doing the talking, "Oh fuck... you took every inch. Oh my fucking God, you took every single inch of my cock up your virgin arse you blonde slut! Fuck, that's hot. You're so hot... and so tight! Oh my God, this is the tightest arse I've ever fucked! Oh God it's tight, sooooooo tight, ooooooohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy Goooooooooddddddddd I love it. I love your tight little virgin arse Emma, mmmmmmm, thanks so much for giving it to me. Thanks so much for giving up your sweet little virgin arse hole to me like a little blonde bitch."

It was obvious that Paige was mocking her, something Emma had seen Paige do to others and God knows it was rampant throughout the wrestling industry. In fact it was frowned upon if a girl didn't taunt another girl when publicly or privately dominating her, and truth be told Emma was very much enjoying it, although not nearly as much as she was enjoying having a big black dick in her ass, Paige beginning to pump in and out of her butt hole and thus officially beginning the sodomy. Beginning the first ever butt fucking Emma was on the receiving end of, pain and discomfort quickly becoming a distant memory as Paige skilfully loosened the blonde's back passage and thus turning Emma into her happy little anal slut. Or at least more than she was before, which was saying something.

Oh how Emma loved being Paige's anal slut. She had loved being her pussy licking slut and her ass rimming slut, but this time round they were both receiving pleasure which was an incredible turn on for Emma. In fact, given she had to press the side of her face to the floor to keep her balance Emma could just about look behind her and see just how much Paige was loving this, the far paler girl's face a mask of blissful pleasure as she stared at aware her big black dildo was violating Emma's ass hole.

That look more than made up for the slight discomfort of continuing to spread her ass cheeks, Emma even trying to spread them even wider so she could give Paige the best possible view of her ass hole stretching for that strap-on cock and thus pleasing her lover. It didn't really seem to make much of a difference, but that was ok, Emma didn't need any further encouragement. She just wanted to be able to keep looking at that pretty face, and those pale tits bouncing with every thrust Paige delivered, and most importantly of all she wanted Paige to keep ass fucking her.

It didn't look like that was going to be a problem, and it wasn't, as Paige gently sodomised Emma well beyond the point any mild discomfort was a distant memory and the poor blonde's body was aching with the need to cum. Even then Emma only whimpered, moaned, groaned and cried out incoherently with overwhelming pleasure and desperate need. She refused to actually say the words, partly because she didn't want this to end and partly because she wanted to please Paige. As far as Emma was concerned her body belonged to Paige, not just right now but for as long as the other girl wanted it. Because she wanted to be with Paige, be her bitch, her slut, her whore and even her girlfriend, and she would do anything to get it.

After an extremely long silence, in which both NXT divas were overwhelmed by what they were feeling/seeing, Paige told Emma exactly what she wanted to hear, "Sooooo... you've been saving this sweet, amazingly tight arse for me? Keeping it nice and virgin so I could be the one to pop your anal cherry and make you mine? Because you know that's how it works, right? The one who gets your back door cherry always has power over you, mmmmmm, and no matter what happens this cute little bubble butt will always be mine. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, from now on whenever you sit down, take a shit, or give someone else this arse you're gonna think about me. What I did to you. What I'm doing to you. Oooooohhhhhh yeeeessssss, you're going to remember how I made your arse mine by fucking it and making you my bitch. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, because that's what you are now Emma. You're my bitch! You're my bitch and I own your arse!"

"YES! Ohhhhhhh Gawwwwwd yeeeeeessssss, I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch and you own my ass!" Emma whimpered with joy, "Oh God Paige, I've wanted to be your bitch for so long, and now I swear I'm going to be the best bitch ever."

"Is that right?" Paige grinned.

"Uh-huh." Emma promised, quickly following up with, "I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want, mmmmmmm, be your little lesbian slut, your little cunt lapping whore, your little ass licking slave and most of all your little anal loving bitch. Ooooooooh Gooooooodddddd, I'll take it up the butt for you every single day because from now on my ass is yours. Mmmmmmmm ooooooohhhhhhh, actually my ass has been yours since I first saw you and I have just been waiting for you to claim it. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh shit, maybe I've always been yours. Oh Paige, I think I was always meant to be your lezzie bitch."

For a moment Emma was worried she sounded to clingy/needy, but then she saw Paige give her a wicked smile and then the NXT champion told her, "Mmmmmm, I like that. And it kind of makes sense, what with your mouth feeling like it was made to please me, and fuck, this tight little arse of yours is a perfect fit for my big dick. Ooooooooh, I love these wonderful little holes of yours Emma, mmmmmmm, and you love pleasing me with them, don't you? Loved having my pussy and arse in your face, love having my girl cock up your dyke arse, oooooooohhhhhhhh, you're just a bottom who loves pleasing her top, isn't that right Emma?"

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd yeeeeeeeeesssssssss! I'm just a bottom who loves pleasing her top!" Emma practically squealed with delight, "I loved having your delicious pussy and yummy ass in my face, love having your girl cock up my dyke butt, and I want to be your bitch forever! Mmmmmm Goooooooddddddd, or at least, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, at least for the rest of our time in the WWE so I can use all my holes to please you whenever you want, wherever you want, however you want!"

"Prove it!" Paige practically growled, "Prove it by giving me that arse! Mmmmmmm fuck, come on, get your hands off your cheeks and start thrusting that arse back against me. Show me just how badly you want to get arse fucked and permanently become my little lesbian fuck toy!"

With a blissfully happy cry Emma did as she was told, quickly removing her hands from her cheeks and lifting herself up onto the classic doggy style position before beginning to thrust herself backwards against Paige. Emma tried to brutalise her own butt hole right from the get go but Paige's vice like grip on her hips made sure the dominant girl controlled the pace and made sure the submissive girl never forgot who was in charge here. Of course that just made Emma whimper with joy and cum before Paige even began showing off everything she could do, Emma not really conscious enough to really appreciate it as her first anal induced climax completely blew her mind and the climaxes that followed it made sure she was nothing but a mindless fuck toy for the other girl.

Given this was Paige's ultimate fantasy it was natural she would try and stretch it out. Actually was kind of a combination of three ultimate fantasies, namely taking another woman's anal cherry, fucking some silly little blonde bimbo up the arse and sodomising a powerful female wrestler, Paige still blown away by how she had underestimated Emma as both a wrestler and a potential lesbian lover. Really the only way this could be better is if she had Trish Stratus, Lita and AJ Lee all spreading their butt cheeks and begging to be next, and even then Paige was pretty sure she'd just keep fucking the tightest arse hole she had ever violated with her strap-on dick.

Make no mistake, Paige would arse fuck her idols Trish Stratus and Lita, along with pretty much every other WWE diva past and present including the current Diva's Champion and Alpha female of the WWE women's locker room AJ Lee. It was just a matter of time. Paige would bugger them all into submission and she would reign supreme over the diva's division... but instead of having AJ as her favourite bitch maybe it should be Emma. She couldn't imagine AJ's arse hole was tighter than this, and God knows how loose Trish's and Lita's back doors were after years of anal pounding, but Emma's butt was beyond anything Paige had ever imagined she would find in a wrestling company in 2014.

It was a slice of heaven, and at the very least Emma was going to be Paige's personal lezzie bitch until this virgin tight arse hole became so loose and slutty someone would be able to shove a fist up there without any form of preparation. Yes, Paige was going to ruin this beautiful blonde's bum hole, the pale raven haired girl turning into some kind of animal viciously pounding it submissive mate, Paige now obsessed with making Emma hers. Or more accurately proving that Emma WAS hers.

Overwhelmed with possessive thoughts Paige grabbed hold of Emma's pretty blonde hair, yanked it back and screamed at her defeated rival, "I BEAT YOU! I BEAT YOU EMMA AND NOW YOUR ARSE IS MINE! YOU'RE MY BITCH! YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY FUCKING BITCH! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCK! I OWN YOUR ARSE HOLE! I OWN YOU! YOU'RE MY FUCKING PROPERTY! OHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWD OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK, YOU ARE MY BITCH, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK, YOU'RE MINE YOU'RE MINE YOU'RE MINE YOU'RE MINE YOU ARE MINE!"

Paige kept on blathering for an embarrassing amount of time but she quickly became incoherent as those words, the stimulator on her clit and the shared joy of brutally sodomising a female wrestler who had earned her respect caught up with her and she had maybe the most powerful/satisfying orgasm of her life. It was quickly followed by one just as powerful/satisfying, Paige pounding Emma's ass through countless orgasms for them both until ultimately it all became too much.

She outlasted Emma, although that was partly because when the blonde collapsed the brunette was keeping her body in the air thanks to the death grip she had on her hips, so the other woman ended up face down before her once again, the position causing Paige to be taken over by a fresh wave of desire. However even that ran out, Paige almost literally fainting on top of the other female wrestler before skilfully moving them into the spooning position while lazily pumping Emma's sweet arse pretty much just out of instinct at this stage.

It almost physically hurt to do that, but it was a nice way to bring them down from their mutual highs, as was Paige nuzzling Emma's neck and then whispering into her ear, "Mine."

Smiling with blissful happiness Emma practically moaned, "Yours!"

"I'm serious Emma!" Paige insisted, nibbling on Emma's earlobe, "I meant every word. You are my bitch from now on, which means no one touches this hot body of yours without my permission, because I own it. I own you, and I'm going to use you to fulfil all my filthy little desires."

"Mmmmmm, and I meant every word." Emma moaned softly, turning her head slightly so she could look directly at Paige, "All I want is to be yours."

Paige grinned widely at these submissive words, and then leaned forward to kiss Emma. Given the position and how tired they both were it was a little awkward, but it was far from the worst snog Paige had ever had. In fact despite being slow and lazy it still felt as passionate as the hard and rough kisses they had exchanged earlier, Paige becoming lost in making out, and feeling up, her latest conquest. Her first ever full-time bitch, that thought making giving Paige a much-needed energy boost.

When she eventually broke the lip lock Paige grinned, "You're my obedient little bitch now, huh?"

"Uh-huh." Emma grinned, gently rubbing Paige's forehead with her own.

Trying to hide how oddly charming she found that weird move Paige challenged, "Prove it. Show me what I've done too that hot little arse of yours."

Clearly eager to obey Emma pushed herself away from Paige pretty much the second she'd been ordered too, lifted herself up onto her knees so that her well rounded backside was directly in front of the NXT champion and then she reached back and spread her ass cheeks. In doing this she exposed a widely gaping crater, Paige grinning with absolute joy as she revelled in the sight/knowledge she had just thoroughly broken in her new bitch. She had well and truly taken the anal cherry of a powerful blonde wrestler, Emma's previously virgin arse hole widely stretched anal ring exposing a just as widely stretched rectum wall, the poor woman she had just defeated looking like her once cherry behind would never recover.