Your Soul is Mine Ch. 01

Story Info
Steve buys a crystal necklace from a strange shop...
1.9k words
4.37
55.3k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorddave
Lorddave
24 Followers

Started January 25

I thought it looked cool. That's how I justified buying anything from the creepy shop owner. He'd only been open a month, his oddities and mystic wonders shop. I've never seen anyone or known anyone who did go in but curiosity got the better of me and I headed inside, saw this crystal necklace, and plunked down the $15 for it.

It wasn't anything special really. It looked like a piece of quartz with a grey, swirling something inside. But the shopkeeper said it was so much more. He said it could steal souls. And once you own a soul, you own the person.

I dismissed such nonsense, of course. Even souls existed, no way some piece of quartz could steal it. I figured the guy played up a story for the customer. A bit of fun. I just smiled and nodded.

"Sure, I'll take the magic crystal for $15." I told him. He seemed to like that way more than most people would. Guess any sale, right?

As I left I spotted my bio classmate Sarah at Boston University. I'm not a bad looking guy for an 18 year old teen: clean shaven, brown hair and eyes, and a small gut rounding off my 5'4 body. Pretty average to be honest. Sarah, however, was far from it.

Long, shoulder length brown hair, her blue eyes sparkled when she smiled. Her skin was flawless and her smile always melted any bad mood I had. Her small tits didn't hurt either. Unlike most guys, I like a girl with smaller assets. She was wearing a winter coat and some blue tight jeans.

She's popular enough that I doubt I'd have a chance with her but we're not on unfriendly terms, we just never hang out outside of biology class.

She's carrying some shopping bags from various stores along main street, guess she was shopping too.

"Hey Steve." Says after eventually seeing me. All I can do is give a weak smile back "Hey." I'm a bit shy so we just kinda look at each other for a few seconds before she breaks the ice.

"Weird seeing you outside of class, you know?"

"Yeah." I reply. I'm not a smooth talker.

Once again she breaks the ice. "So, I saw you leaving that weird shop. What's it like?"

"Oh yeah, its cool I guess." I shrug. "I got a necklace pendant thing." Steve pulls it out of his pocket and dangles it in front of her. Sarah looks at it and can't help but stare, especially at the grey cloud in the middle as it seems to swirl around.

"Wow... thats... cool." She says slowly, transfixed. She really likes looking at it for some reason. But Steve just shrugs. "Yeah, I guess. Just a piece of quartz though." I pocket it again, breaking the spell. Sarah looks disappointed for a moment.

"Well I think it looks cool. You should wear it." she suggests enthusiastically. "It'll look good on you." She gave me that heart melting smile. How could I say no? So I pulled it back out and slipped it in my neck. It dangled from its small rope and settled in the middle of my chest. Sarah looked straight at it, which I kinda found odd.

"Uhhh.. Sarah?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh right, sorry. " she smiles and looks away, brushing some hair. Damn she looked cute.

"Well, I guess I should get going." I said, already feeling like this crystal was my good luck charm.

"So soon?" She asked with disappointment. "I was about to have some lunch and would love the company." She flashes that smile again.

Needless to say I'm pleasantly surprised. I figured she wouldn't be interested in me. So her wanting to spend time with me, how could I resist?

"Sure, I'd love that." I said as soon as my brain processed what she had offered.

She kept looking over at me as we walked to the nearest burger place. Even stranger, she kept staring at me, fidgeting with her hair and squirming in her seat during our entire lunch. She barely ate too, which I thought was odd since she made the suggestion.

"Soo... do you think I'm pretty?"

The question made me choke on a fry. Once I stopped coughing I just looked at her, stammering. She bit her lip in anticipation.

Ok Steve. Be cool. Just say what you feel.

"Well, I... think.. Yeah, I mean, who wouldn't, right?".

Despite the awkwardness of the answer she smiles shyly.

"Thanks. A lot of guys... well, they don't think so. They think my tits are too small." As if to emphasize it, she grabs them, right there in the restaurant, shaking her b cup tits. I can't keep my eyes off them. My cock starting to harden.

"I think they're perfect." I say. I wish I could have been more eloquent or smooth but I was too distracted. She didn't seem to mind though. Her face lit up with a big smile. She bit her bottom lip and looked around. "I wanna show you something." She stands and offers her hand. I take it and stand up, confused. Even more so when she leads me to the back where the bathroom is.

The restaurant isn't busy now and the bathrooms are one of those single person per gender. She does a quick check before pulling me into the ladies room. I'm too shocked to protest or resist and don't fully realize what she's doing until the lock clicks.

"Sarah... What are you doing?" My heart is racing. My cock is hardening. A million images flow into my head at once.

The bathroom itself is fairly small. A toilet, a sink, a garbage can, a hand dryer. The floors are filthy and the toilet seat has seen better days. There's less than an arm's length between us now.

Without saying anything she lifts off her sweater and pink camilse revealing her braless tits. I'm staring at her in awe. Her beautiful breasts, right there. I dreamed about them over so many wank sessions.

Her nipples were hard as erasers.

"You can touch them, if you want." She says, biting her lower lip and crossing her legs as though she's trying to rub herself. This was all too much but I didn't want to pass this up. I reached forward, slowly, inching closer and closer. But I was going too slow. Sarah grabbed my hands and pulled them to her tits. My palms rubbed her nipples and my fingers gripped the small handfuls of breast. She moaned as I squeezed. "God yes, that feels so good." She looks at my chest, at the necklace specifically. I pull my eyes away from the sight before me to look down. I notice it after a few seconds, the grey cloud in the middle is gone.

"Fuck me Steve, please. I need your cock."

A mystery I decide to ignore as Sarah begs. I'm not one to loom a gift pussy in the lips so when she slides down her jeans, I'm already dropping my underwear. My hard 7" cock springs out and I realize just how strained it must have been.

She closes the distance between us, grabbing my cock and sliding it into her pussy. Its dripping wet and as I look down, I can see her red panties on the floor with a large wet spot.

The bathroom, much less standing, isn't easy to find a good position. I push her against the wall and we twist and contort until one of her legs is around me and the other is helping to support her against the toilet seat. My hands are on her ass, holding her up as I'm thrusting my hard cock in and out of her pussy. The wet squishing sounds echo in the small room and her moans aren't stifled, but neither of us care about who hears us. We're too caught up in the moment. I lean forward and suck a nipple into my mouth, biting on it as I flick it with my tongue. She screams out as her orgasm hits. Her cunt spasms and clamps my cock. I can feel myself about to cum when I see this light. A yellow light illuminates our faces far beyond the overhead light. I look down and see the crystal is glowing yellow. No, not just glowing, flickering, like a flame. The grey something inside is now a swirling, flickering yellow something.

And then my orgasm hits me. I grunt, looking down at my cock as I stop thrusting and empty my cum into her pussy. I look up at her, breathing heavily as I finish emptying my load and look at her face.

Her eyes have a slight yellow glow to them that fades.

Must be just a trick of the light from the crystal. Her eyes can't really glow. But then again, neither can quartz.

I pull out, my cock deflating as cum drips down her thigh.

"Holy.." Sarah is breathing heavily. "That was... holy shit..."

I just smile. I loved it too.

We jumped when someone knocked on the door.

"You alright in there?" Same a female voice. Probably one of the staff.

"Yeah... yeah just hit my hand on the sink." Sarah lied. "I'll be out soon."

I disengaged from her and we cleaned up.

"I guess you go first and see if the coast is clear." I tell Sarah. I see her eyes flash a hint of yellow. Without hesitation she walks over to the door to open it. I've still got my pants around my knees and she's naked from the waist down. I grab her and pull her away.

"What are you doing? We're not dressed yet." I yell in a whisper. She just looks at me confused.

"I was going to see if the coast is clear." She answers flatly.

"I didn't mean now." Was she into that sort of thing? Showing off her naked body in public? No, no, that's absurd. She's probably just post orgasmic high or something. I must have been really good.

"Get dressed then check." I say, hoping she understands now.

And she seems to. There's that hint of yellow again in her eyes and she nods. Without another word she gets dressed and opens the door. This time I'm decent and don't stop her. After a quick look she waves me on and exits.

No one looks at us as we leave the bathroom together and take our seat again. I look around nervously to see if anyone suspected what we did. If anyone's looking at us. But nope. The few patrons here are engaged in their own food or conversation. The only waitress is filling salt shakers.

"Wow... that was.. unexpected." I tell Sarah. I'm still coming down from the excitement. And so is Sarah it looks like.

"Yeah. I don't know what came over me. I've never done that before."

"Well, I hope we can do it again." I give a sly smile.

"Oh definitely." She leans in close and whispers, "Best fuck of my life."

I can't help but smile. My cock starting to come back to life for round 2. "Well, I'm game for another round whenever you are." I whisper back.

That yellow flash again. What the heck is that?

"I'm ready now. My place is empty, roommates are at class." She replies, this time in a normal speaking tone.

I was blown away. I expected exchange of numbers at best but another fuck? And in her bedroom? Shit, this necklace must be lucky or something. I look down and watch the yellow swirl around inside for a moment before flagging the waitress down.

"Check please."

End

Lorddave
Lorddave
24 Followers