Yours

Story Info
Reclaiming your pet.
1.1k words
4.03
27k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitty5670
kitty5670
17 Followers

I admit it. I was being a bitch. I was pouting and even I didn't know why. The last few days, I'd been snapping at you and everyone else in my life. You knew I was moody before you made me yours, and actually seemed to enjoy bringing me back from my darkness.

The little ones were tucked safely in their beds. I had checked on them and was surprised when you asked me if they were asleep. I responded that they were and quickly flicked on the television. I didn't expect you to join me. I thought you'd gotten up to go in the bathroom and take a shower before turning in. I suppose my attitude had told you what I needed. I've been stomping around, slamming cabinet doors all night. The words tumbling from my mouth had been little more than growls and my normally pleasant personality had taken a nose-dive into darkness. I was caught somewhere between PMS and Spoiled Brat mode.

I had decided not to sleep naked, opting instead for my nearly see through bathing suit coverup. It is short, ending just below my rear-end, and it has a thick fish net texture, with long openings under my arms and is extremely cool and stretchy. Imagine my surprise when you stood up from the computer, joined me on the bed and quickly exposed my left breast and closed your mouth around my nipple.

Your lips pulling on my nipple ring, while your hand began pulling on my right nipple, making me squeal from the slight pain, and growing pleasure. To my surprise, I could feel my juices begin flowing and my clit ballooning under its hood. You kept your fingers on my right nipple and eased your lips up my neck, nibbling your way up. By the time your lips covered mine, I couldn't stop the long growling moan that was rising in my throat.

You rolled me on my side, pulling me close to you, as you continued kissing me. You moved both of your hands to my hair and pulled hard, just like I like, holding me still with my head back as you began biting and sucking on my nipples. God, I love that. My clit is absolutely throbbing. Please keep pulling my head back. I love this dominant side of you. Your teeth are almost hurting me, but my juices flow even harder.

You pull me tightly to your chest again and I feel your left hand slide down my back, while your right is still buried in my hair. I know you are about to take my panties off and rub my little pearl. I want your fingers buried in me. It's been weeks since you fisted me and just thinking about it is getting me hotter. I'm moaning and purring as you hold me close.

I feel your right hand slide behind my shoulders and pull me in close as your left hand quickly rises from my lower back and is slammed against the cheeks of my ass. You're spanking me! Again, this time rolling me onto my stomach, you slap my left ass cheek, while your right hand presses me into the bed. I can't help it, my head is raising off the mattresses as my body tenses. You strike again, this time on my right ass cheek. I can't stifle the moan. It's so loud. I quickly draw in a breath as you press my head back down, warning me to stay still and quiet down. I hear the sternness in your voice. You love spanking your slut, and your slut loves it.

You continue spanking me as I wiggle. I finally manage to get on my left side again. Now, you are the one growling. I heard you saying you are going to make my pussy as red as my ass. I pull my knees forward and push my ass out, giving you a clear target and I feel the first strike lower, vibrations echoing to my clit. You are popping my thighs now and I can feel your hand hitting my clit as it comes down. I'm sweating. It's burning and vibrating, but feels so ALIVE.

You've stopped. God NO!! I beg you for more. "Baby, please, I'm so close, please make me cum!" You rub my ass and spread my legs, rubbing my pussy through my panties. "You are going to cum", you growl in my ears. You've pressed me back on to my stomach with my legs wide apart. You press me down hard, my face in the pillow stifling my moans and grunts as you start to strike my ass between my thighs, going lower each time until my pussy is getting the full force. I'm throbbing and on fire.

"Rub it Please! Please, I'm gonna cum! Please!" I'm begging you. You take two fingers, sliding them under my panties, dipping them in my juices until they are glistening wet and rolling them up to my clit. My little pearl is hard and throbbing. You press and pinch, rubbing and rolling it as I groan and grunt and plead with you to fuck me. Your other hand is being used to try and push my face into the pillow to keep me from screaming. I feel it, OH GOD! I'm cumming and it's making my whole body shake. My panties are soaked, as is the sheet I'm laying on. Your hand is covered in my juices. I start moaning so loud, you move your chest up and cover my back, pulling my head back and capturing my lips with yours. Your mouth absorbs my shouts as I tremble and relief washes over me.

I hear your words as I'm panting, "My turn now". You roll me over and slide your cock into me, pushing my panties to the side and entering me in one long stroke. You're so big and so hard; even though I'm slick and wet, I feel my pussy stretching to accommodate you. I know you were enjoying my spanking, and I can see the need for your own release as I watch you thrusting in and out of me.

I can't stop it, after only a few minutes, my cunt is gripping you. I feel the waves of my orgasm start and there's no stopping it. I arch beneath you and groan with the intensity of the pleasure. Your hands are pulling on my nipples now, making the sensations grow. I hear you growling and look up. Your thrusts are harder. As my orgasm is rolling through me, I feel your hot cum flooding me and watch as you tense. Your mouth captures mine again as you shake within me. You hold me in your strong embrace, while your gift fills me. You've claimed me again. I'm yours. The peaceful feeling of being wanted has returned. I'll sleep well tonight and wake up smiling tomorrow.

kitty5670
kitty5670
17 Followers