Yours For The Taking

Story Info
She finds the only one that can feed her desires.
1.9k words
4.19
46.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the moment she heard a forceful edge to his tone, Evelynne knew that she needed this man. Something about the timber of his voice had started a very primal urge in her that she had never felt before, and it consumed her entirely. Though they were new to one another's worlds, she felt a connection with him the likes of which she had never thought possible. Now, as they stood together in their first moment of privacy, she knew that she would have those urges realized.

He pulled her towards him, and her body melted against his as their lips connected. The woman's heart beat madly against the man's strong chest, her body so longing for his. His tongue found hers and wrestled it with a fiery need as his left hand knotted itself in her hair and his right cupped her ass from behind, pressing her to him even harder. She clung to him as they kissed and fondled one another in a passionate embrace, hands wandering and kisses deepening. Evelynne felt the broad expanse of his well-formed shoulders that tapered down into a sturdy, muscled waist. His arms were rigid with thick muscle and his hands those of a carpenter, not soft but slightly worn with days of hard work experience. She knew she would soon learn every crevice of his palms as they traced their way down her back, across the curve of her ass and down to her thick thighs.

When his fingertips grazed the bare skin of Evelynne's thighs, he looked at her with a gaze of pure lust. Their kiss was broken and he carefully lifted her dress up and off of her, leaving only a black lace thong behind. He drank in the sight of her, and she felt her cheeks flush as she stood before him. Suddenly, he pushed her back against the wall, his hand on her throat. She let out a noise of protest but it was quickly silenced as she looked up at him and saw his burning desire.

"Evelynne," his voice was gentle, showing a great amount of control and contrast from the fire that his eyes held. He felt her pulse quicken and caressed her throat with his thumb. "I'm going to take good care of you... is that okay?"

"Yes," her answer barely audible, though she was fully enraptured in this moment. He moved closer to her, forcing her to press her hands against the wall as she dared not break eye contact.

"And are you going to be a good girl for me?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" His grip on her throat tightened.

"Yes, Daddy!"

He gave a low sound, a mix between a chuckle and a growl, before taking her to the bed and shedding himself of his clothes. When she laid back, he took her hands and fashioned them above her to the headboard, checking her restraints to make sure she couldn't wiggle free. Then his real inspection began. His calm hands ran over her alabaster skin as he took in the image before him. She was a beautiful woman, with soft skin that held a perfect balance of toned muscle and curves. Her breasts were perky and her nipples hardened as he ran a finger over one of them. Bending down, he licked the other one, biting it between his teeth gently and feeling his lust grow as she inhaled sharply.

Taking a moment to suckle her breast, he let his hands wander down to the small of her waist, massaging her stomach lightly with his thumbs. Her abs contracted under his touch and he felt her shiver as her breasts swelled and her nipples became completely taut. She felt him smile against her skin before he moved down to nip her stomach. His thumb drew circles around her sex outside of her thong, and he could feel how wet she already was for him through the fabric. He felt her lift her hips up against his finger, but she had to work for her fun.

"You want me, don't you, Evelynne?"

"Yes, Daddy." He moved up to straddle her waist. She was propped up on the pillows so that his cock, already hard with anticipation, perched right in front of her lips. "Then you had better be a good fucking cock slut."

Pressing the tip of his dick against her supple lips, he watched as she opened wide for him. She lapped her tongue against his head, showing extra care for the pronounced ridge of the head of his dick, rolling her tongue all around it before he pushed his dick deeper into her throat. He pushed further and further in until she gagged on his dick, feeling her tongue flex against the length of his shaft. Her mouth felt good – hot and wet with a tongue eager to please. He grabbed her by the hair, a tight fistful keeping her in place, and began face fucking her. His thick cock pushed in and out of her wide, begging mouth as she gagged and tried to keep up. She was sweet, but she was at his mercy, and her eyes began to water as she gagged.

"You like sucking my fat cock?" He asked, she choked out a reply. "Look at me!" Her eyes flew up to his, pure green orbs that showed nothing but obedience and lust. "What are you?"

"A cock thlut," came her muffled reply. His dick was sopping wet, covered in her saliva, and he slowly pulled it out. She hungrily fed on his head, showing it the love and attention only a good cock slut would, and he loved the pressure of her tongue against his head. "Good girl," he said, and her eyes sparkled.

He rammed his cock to the back of her throat one last time for good measure before pulling back and instructing her to get on all fours. "Ass in the air," he commanded and she obeyed, allowing him to tug off her thong. He squeezed her juicy ass, spanking it before running his hands over it and claiming it as his own. Kneeling behind her, he pressed his tongue against her asshole, softly licking it. She moaned softly, moving away from him a bit, but he hooked his arm around her legs and held her in place. He massaged her button with the tip of his tongue, working hard against it until the skin loosened a bit, allowing him to plunge his tongue inside of her. Air escaped her lungs as she reveled in this new feeling, her pussy tingling as her asshole was explored by his tongue – his hands kneading the flesh of her ass and keeping her cheeks pulled wide. He tongue-fucked her asshole for a while, feeling her get more and more wet before he tenderly slipped a finger inside her ass. She tightened against him at first, but he put his other fingers against her clit and she was soon lost to lust once more.

"Your ass belongs to me, Evelynne."

"My ass is yours."

Pleased, he rubbed his finger against her clit, impressed by how moist she already was. Her sex beckoned to him, but he held off. It was torture for the both of them. He would rub her clit slightly, stopping before she was close to orgasm. Her hips began to rock back against him, no longer shy of the finger that was currently fucking her asshole – only wanting more of him. He was near salivating, seeing her beautiful pink pussy continuously soaking his hand, begging to be explored. Pushing out a breath through his teeth, he pushed a finger inside of her, which was rewarded by a sultry moan. Her pussy was warm and tight – she hadn't been fucked like this in so long. His fingers were hot and probing, and he felt so good. No one had ever touched her like this, and each time she felt close to orgasm, he would pull away. It was frustrating, it was sensual, and it was absolutely euphoric. She moaned and gasped and thought she would go mad with need.

Pumping both of his fingers inside her, he rubbed his thumb against her clit. Demanding that she stop rocking her hips against him if she got too close to orgasm. As his cock swelled with the need for the sexy woman on all fours before him, he stopped. On his knees, he grabbed her by her hair, and pulled her head up so that her back was pressed against his chest. He cupped her chin and held her gaze.

"Beg for it."

"Fuck me," her eyes were wide with need, her ass undulating against him. "Please, Daddy, I want your cock inside me so badly. Fuck my pussy, please!"

Her mouth looked so sweet as she begged, and he bent down and bit her lip, hard. She whimpered and his cock grew hard as steel. He shoved her back down onto her arms and rubbed the tip of his dick against her sex. Her begging never ceased – more, more, please, Daddy – she moaned until he couldn't hold back anymore. He plunged his thick head into her pussy, so tight and sweet and soaking wet. Her skin conformed to his shape as if by command, and her sex seemed to suck him in – further and further inside of her until his naval hit her ass. Her pussy was amazing, and he needed it. He gripped her hips and began fucking her like the little slut that she was, watching her tits bounce helplessly against her chest. She could feel the ridge of his head hitting all the right spots of her intimate flesh, and she knew she was already close to orgasm. Her hands helplessly groped at her restraints as she moaned uncontrollably with broken words and phrases of praise for his cock that brought her so much pleasure. She loved all of it. As she neared her orgasm, her sex tightened, and he pulled out of her. She let out an exasperated groan and he slapped her pussy – hard.

"You don't cum until I tell you to."

"Yes, Daddy," her voice was weak with pleasure and her eyes were narrowed as her turned her back onto her back. He put her legs over his shoulders and began rubbing the tip of his dick against her, while he was on his knees facing her. She watched as he did so, biting her lower lip, her breasts heaving with the heavy breath of a lovers coupling. Her hair was tousled and her cheeks were rosy, and he knew he needed to have her.

"Look at me." She did, her blush deepening but her gaze never faltering as he pressed his cock into her and began ramming her. Over and over again he stretched her tight pussy and explored her sweet depths, enraptured by pull of her flesh and the want of her skin. His groans began to match her own, and he granted her orgasm when he felt her tense. Pleasure washed over her – finally, finally – the sweet release of it consumed her, crippled her, and her body shuddered uncontrollably as her breaths became scattered and frantic. He pulled out, knowing he was close, and pressed his cock to her mouth – softer this time – as her eyes were glazed over with a tired passion and a spent satisfaction. She suckled on his head, using her expert tongue to caress and stroke his sex in all the right places, sucking and loving him until he emptied his load into her mouth. It spilled out as he pulled back, down her chin and across her breasts in a stringy, saliva covered waterfall of cum from her mouth. As she swallowed the remainder, she held his gaze and offered a weak smile before dropping her head to the pillow.