Yours, Forever

Story Info
A vampire enslaves the girl.
1.1k words
3.46
29.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croga
Croga
3 Followers

I ring the bell. You open the door and as you recognize me you look a bit startled. We don't say a word as I walk in the door and you walk back a little as if you're scared of what's going to happen next. I come closer to you and put my hand on your shoulder. Drawing you a little closer I stare into your wide, frightened eyes. I slide my hand to your neck and as your eyes close I kiss your lips passionately. My fingers slide from your neck into your hair. As I pull your head backward by your hairs my fangs pierce the ivory skin on your neck. As so many times before you feel a tiny bit of the hypnotic poison enter your bloodstream as I suck some of that precious blood from your veins.

The fear in your eyes subsides and is replaced with euphoria. I walk you to the couch and you sit down, yearning for what you know is going to come. You feel the heat in your loins start to build, some moisture already creating a dark spot in your panties. Whilst I stand there unzipping my pants your hand involuntarily reaches for your pussy. As I release my stiff member from its denim prison you start rubbing your pleasure button. You eagerly open your mouth and as you rub across your pussy lips, I grab your hair and pull your mouth over my waiting cock.

As if imitating a vacuum cleaner your cheeks fall inward from the suction you place on my love stick. As I pull your head away, then back and away again I feel your mouth fucking me. The smell of your wetness increases with every stroke of your fingers. Two of them have decided to explore the inside of your pussy and the wet noises make me even more aroused. Your other hand has decided that I have too many clothes on and you start removing my pants as far as you can, then unbutton my shirt.

I can't hold this very long. The throbbing in my dick increases and you feel the salty taste of precum on your lips. Since you can't do any more to get rid of my superfluous clothing your hand cups my balls. The fingers that were in your vagina just seconds ago now reach for my mouth and I lick and suck your wetness from them. And whilst I think that I will want more of that taste, my orgasm hits us. A flood of gooye clouded liquid squirting into your mouth. A cornucopia of protein to feast on and you swallow it all.

With my hand under your chin I pull you up and beckon you to follow me into the bed chamber where I lay you down. You've had your fill now it's my time. Hovering over you I kiss you once again. I slowly lower myself to your neck where I take another little bite. Down to your ample boozem where I suck your nipples. My hands stay there to massage your huge breasts whilst my mouth plants a trail of kisses down to your thighs. I can smell the blood pumping through those beautiful thighs and decide to have another little sip. What my fangs pierce your skins again I can hear a little sigh of pleasure escape from your lips.

It's time to break you once and for all. To do that I will need to make you orgasm like you never have before. My tongue cleans out the moisture on your outer labia whilst going on the hunt for your hidden treasure. A small suck, a slight lick, some more suction and your clit comes out of hiding. I flick my tongue rhythmically across your clit. I feel your muscles tensing up a bit signing that I'm hitting the right spot. But it isn't going to be good enough. One hand stops caressing your breast to come down where the important work is taking place. The wetness of your cunt lubricates my fingers as two of them go in. As deep as they can go. I then pull up my fingers behind your pelvic bone and put pressure on the inside. A loud gasp tells me all I need to know. I have found the spot. The spot doctor Grafenberg first told about.

As you tense up even more and start moaning loudly, I keep pressure on the g-spot, keep rhythmically licking your clit and keep one of your nipples clamped between my fingers. Just when you think the pleasure can't get any higher I press a finger against your sphincter muscle. That's all too much for you and you explode in the most amazing climax you have ever imagined. All pleasure points in your body explode, your eyes roll back into their sockets and you squirt your juices all over my hand.

Still shaking from the experience you lie there on the bed. I slowly climb back over you and before my face is level with yours my dick easily slides into your soaking wet pussy. You open your eyes but there is hardly any expression in them. I look into your eyes and whisper "that's it. You're mine now. Forever". You soullessly answer "I am yours. Forever". I explain to you that although you are completely free, when I make a request you will do everything you can to please me.

I tell you to turn around and get on your knees. You do so and give me the best view of your large ass that I could wish for. I slide my dick roughly into your pussy from behind and you smile and say "Yes master, please take me". And so I do. I grab your hair in my hand as I roughly fuck you from behind. I pull your head back as you keep saying "Yes! Take me!" louder and louder. Your words spur me on as my movements become faster and faster. Slapping sounds are heard when my balls hit your thighs and my stomach hits your ass. Harder and harder, faster and faster, my dick moves in and out of your hot, wet, love hole. I feel the muscles inside your pussy start to contract. And that in turn brings me closer and closer to my climax. With one last pull of your hair you can't take it anymore. Your pussy feels as if it's going to swallow my dick whole as you scream in climax. That's it for me and I shoot my full load into your waiting belly.

We both drop to the bed, completely exhausted. There is no energy left in us as you lay down beside me whispering "I am yours. Forever".

Croga
Croga
3 Followers